• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Affair in La Playa

Affair in La Playa

It was my last day in Spain. I had been there for a fortnight taking care of a family's children. It seemed like a wonderful summer job. I just had to go there and keep an eye on the little boys while speaking English to them. Easy one. At night, I could go out and party. It looked like the best job! Some of my friends had done it the previous year, and they had come back home telling enviable stories. The kids were so nice and it was easy to take care of them. And at night it just took them some minutes to find someone to hook up with.

But it was so different for me. The parents of the family I had to work for used to come home late at night from work. And by the time I was free, I was so tired that I couldn't think about going out. The kids were mischievous and I couldn't have them out of sight for a second, or they would have broken something, run away or any other thing their crazy minds could have thought of.

So I was lucky I had booked my return flight for a day after my contract finished. At least I had one day to spend at my will. And as the family was living near one of the nicest beaches of Spain, I thought I could go there. I had been there before with the kids, but there hadn't been nice experiences.

That last day I woke up early, I wanted to make the most of the day. As soon as I had spread out my towel on the sand, and lay down on it, I fell asleep almost immediately. I was awaken by the heat of the sun on my skin: I was so tired that I had forgotten to open the umbrella. It was already lunch time, and I didn't want to go back to the family house, so I bought a sandwich and ate it under the umbrella. When I finished, I took a book from my bag. I had bought it at the airport when I had landed and I hadn't had the time to even open it.

The book was so interesting that I read it without stopping. When I finished it, I looked up and realized the sun was beginning to set. I also realized that there was a guy sitting in front of me on the sand, staring at me with fascination. How long had he been there?

"Pense que no acabarias nunca," he said.

"Estaba muy interesante" I said with my best Spanish. I had practiced a lot, but my accent still showed.

"Oh, nice, English girl, right? I can practice my English," he said with a lovely smile. "You are alone here? Most English girls I meet come in groups..." he continued looking around.

"Yes, but I'm not on holidays, I came here for a job. You might have seen me around with two diabolic kids..." I started, putting away the book I was still holding.

We talked for an hour about everything and nothing at the same time. His English was quite good and Iq was happy to be able to have a chat in my language. I had only talked to other people in Spanish for 2 weeks. It had been good for learning but I missed not having to think much to talk about everything.

"...my plane leaves tomorrow, and I still have seen nothing of this town."

"That is so bad. I was hoping to take you around tomorrow," he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

He had been observing me lustfully the whole time and it hadn't taken him too long to lie on my towel by my side. I was amazed at his mischievous acts. Every move he made was intended to get closer to me. At first I was a bit shy, but then I took it as a compliment and let him go on. He was really flattering, and he listened to all my stories with a lot of interest. He was probably only doing it to increase his chances of hooking up with me. But, hey, that is one of the reasons I had come here, right? So I was quite hopeful now with my last day in the country.

He kept staring at me for a while.

"Ok, let's quit the crap. You are such a beautiful girl and I really like you," he started lowering his hand on my arm. "We could keep talking and playing around for hours and eventually we would get to the real thing. But this is your last day here, so why don't we skip this part?" he continued getting closer to me.

I didn't know what to say. He was completely right, but it was a bit rude to say it like that...

Before I knew it, he started kissing my neck.

"Hey, but...here?" I stopped him, I didn't want to be arrested for indecent exposure.

He made me look around.

"Lady, we are alone here..." he whispered as he started nibbling my ear.

He was right. It had been started to get cooler as the sun was going down and most of the people were gone or leaving.

"And no one from the street can see us behind the dune," he went back to my neck once more.

Again, he was right. I had placed my towel in front of a sand mound to be protected from the wind. But it turned out it also protected us from strangers views. That and his working on my body finally convinced me. I had never done something like that before, but the previous days abstinence got me going in no time. Before I knew, he had one of his hands under my bikini top while the other played with my navel piercing.

It was all so quick I didn't enjoy it as much as I had expected. In no time, he took out his dick and stuck it in me. He didn't lose any time removing our swim suits, he just pulled them away. It was a bit strange, but partly I liked it because it made me feel less exposed. One, two, three, four thrusts and he was off. And would that be all?

"Sorry, lady, but you got me so horny... Don't worry, I'll make it up to you." he said still lying by my side.

Slowly, his hand started moving up my thigh and soon he reached my pleasure point. This time, he was less hurried and I enjoyed it quite much more. In fact, I enjoyed it three times before the last sun-ray went out. His hand on my pussy was like heaven on Earth, I've got to say no other guy had touched my like that before.

The beginning had been quite stingy but it got so better in the end...

"And I've just shown you the wonders of Spanish beaches," he finally said with a naughty smile, starting to get up. "Now you can follow me to dinner and maybe something more..."

I was tempted but my flight left at 6 am. and I still had to pack my bag.

"I'm sorry..." I realized I didn't even know his name, "but I have to go back home and pack my things."

I started digging for something in my bag and took the book I had been reading as well as a pen. I wrote my e-mail address and my phone number at random pages.

"Read it. It is good. And let me know if you ever come to the UK." I said giving him the book.

Next year I went again to that city, but I didn't find the guy who had shown me the wonders of the Spanish beaches.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Affair in La Playa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds