• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Mother's Tale: The Day After

A Mother's Tale: The Day After

Curtis did not get back to his room until 4 a.m., and Charlie was already in bed passed out. All he could think of was what an amazing woman she was. They continued to fuck for another couple of hours. She seemed to like being taken from behind. They were fucking in the missionary position for a while and then she turned over got on all fours, feet on the floor bent over and her hands on the bed. Curtis didn't need any more guidance, he figured what she wanted and he was ready. His cocked slipped in quite easily he then put his hands on either side of her hips and then he started to move her body forward and backward onto his cock. He stood there just pumping her hard and then soft, he would move his hands from her hips to her tits and grab on to them squeeze them hard, teasing her nipples which become very erect, and this turned her on even more. Every time he pushed her back onto his cock he sometimes lingered a bit longer, this drove them both wild with excitement.

They were both on the verge of exploding together, but she wanted him to cum on her face and tits. So when he was close he withdrew and she quickly got down on her knees and opened her mouth, waiting for it. Then as he continued to pump his cock she was talking to him ready for it, he finally came and she had her mouth open and waited for his cum to trickle down onto her face and tits. The drops that fell on her tits she rubbed them around her breasts and nipples. She took him in his mouth; she wanted to suck some out of it too. When she was done she got up and lay back on the bed exhausted but satisfied, Curtis soon joined her, his cock now limp from his drainage. They kissed some more and she held his cock in her hand. He just liked the fact that she was naked lying next to him after he was fucking her for the last few hours. His hand was on her ass as she was nestled into him, legs entwined. This continued until she told him to go as it was getting late. She too wanted more, but he needed to go.

With those visions that were replaying in his mind when he got back to the room, he wanted more too. He quickly jumped in the shower thinking of her and was anxious for tomorrow, he wanted to go back to her room now, and he was ready again!

The next morning Mrs. B was waiting downstairs as usual; she was having breakfast and waited for the boys to come down. She too was late after her night with Curtis, but knew that they wouldn't be up yet. Her hips were a bit sore but felt good, she seriously got a pounding of a life time, and with all that anal sex she felt good! She just wanted more.

Her phone started to buzz; her son was up now and asking where she was. She texted back she was the pool and had secured a table and was waiting for them. He texted back that Curtis was still sleeping. Charlie arrived alone and before you knew it he was off grabbing his breakfast at the buffet. He joined his mom and they chatted over breakfast, when Curtis finally arrived. She was a little anxious to see him and a smile crept over her face, but she had to not look that happy to see him. Charlie was talking to her, but she did not hear a thing, her eyes were staring at Curtis's bare chest. She apologized; he wanted to know what the plans were for the day. It was agreed upon, a day to do whatever, then meet for dinner if they wanted to? She just wanted to soak up some sun and then just go to her room to nap, maybe go shopping.

The guys decided to grab a game of beach volleyball, great way to meet chicks and have some fun. There were quite a few nets set up along the beach by their hotel room, they were going to try and get in on a couple of games.

She was going to find her lounge chair but wanted lotion put on her back. Curtis ended up doing it since Charlie took off to get some information from the concierge and see what else was going on for activities. This gave Curtis some time to talk to Mrs. B as a woman/lover. She told him how much she enjoyed last night; a smile crept over his face. He complimented her too and asked prematurely when he could come to her room again. She commented how she would give anything to spend the whole day with him in that hotel room to enjoy him, his cock and room service.

He put lotion on the back of her legs and envisioned them wrapped around him, his hands moved to her back and he untied her bikini top and he sensed her panic. He now was whispering in her ear and she eased up. Curtis had to stop, he tied her top back up, he was getting aroused and time was ticking. She turned halfway over and thanked him, she went to grab her bag and handed him her spare room card, in case he got bored was all she said. He pulled his shades on and smiled at her then left her to go meet Charlie.

Hours passed, she got a little burnt going in and out of the pool, she tried to apply the suntan lotion herself but her arms could only reach so far. Her mind was drifting back to Curtis, and what she wanted to teach him and have her do to her. He was a quick learner that was for sure, she wondered if he ever done oral to a woman. She didn't want any distractions either. She began to think if this would continue when they got back home? With Charlie going to a college and living on campus and Curtis staying in town it certainly made it quite easy. They were so close but each of them had their own paths to do and she was certain they were both nervous but excited to start their new venture in life. She gathered her things and started to head back to her room. After stopping by some of the shops she headed up to her room, it was quiet so he wasn't here yet.

The guys ended up playing a few games with teams and even ended up in the finals. They were both quite athletic and loved the challenge. They ended up having lunch with some of the people they met, numbers were exchanged and connections were being made. Charlie met a girl who was going to the same college as him and they seemed to hit it off. Curtis was also making friends but needed and wanted to go back to the hotel room. He excused himself from the group after lunch and was calling it a day. Charlie was staying with the new friend he made and would see him later maybe.

Curtis made his way to her room; he was getting more excited as he approached it. After checking up and down the hallway he quickly slipped the card in and entered her room. He found her sleeping on the bed. He took off his clothes and slipped into next to her, he was a little tired and would enjoy just holding her, she stirred but he told her to rest for now.

She was having a good wet dream, his hands were everywhere on her body. She wanted him to focus on her pussy, so she gently took his hand and put it over her pussy. Now she started to teach him a few things, like slipping his fingers in and playing with her, feeling her wetness. She whispered to him if he wanted to cum on his hands, she would show him how to turn her on. He nodded in agreement as she told him to put his hand over hers. She spread her legs a bit, he was watching her pleasure herself and it was turning him on, they started to kiss as both their hands were in her. He kept massaging her up and down and his fingers now enjoying the feeling and the wetness. Meanwhile he noticed that she was playing with her nipples that were now erect; he moved his mouth to one of them while his hand was still inside her. He now became aware that she was reaching her orgasmic pleasure; muscles began to twitch and contract as she climaxed heavily. She yelled out Curtis's name and was surprised to hear his voice, and feel his hands still in her. Needless to say she quickly woke up and discovered that she did have an orgasm and felt Curtis' hand inside her still. She wasn't dreaming and what a great feeling to wake up to, she smiled a wicked smile.

Curtis was now rock solid but he enjoyed what he could do to her and more thrilling when she came in his hand, her wetness all over him. He took her pussy juices and put it on his cock; this made the stroking a lot easier. The feeling was out of this world! Mrs. B was watching him now and then joined him. She motioned him to sit up against the bed and he could watch her return the favour. He quickly grabbed her hips and pulled her to him and kissed her deeply.

She pulled back and straddled him; she wanted him to experience her masturbating him. He had to admit it was hot watching, he noticed how aroused she was getting as she kept pumping him up and down. Her mouth was watering at the thought of sucking him, and she began to touch herself while she held his cock in her hand. He put his head back and enjoyed this pleasure he was receiving and even more arousing when he felt her mouth on his cock. Wow! He now watched as she sucked him deeply, she was now straddling his calves and he could feel her erect nipples on his legs. To get a better view he put her hair up to watch her suck and suck. She was moaning and telling him what a wonderful cock he had and he was certainly enjoying the view. Her lips were now on his balls and her tongue licked and sucked softly, she could feel them getting heavy and full. Then she got up and told him to fuck her, her hands on her breasts she was now ready and wanted him to explode in her. All she did was fall back on the bed and he quickly moved on top of her and inserted his throbbing cock into her. He had great leverage as his feet were at the headboard and acted like a spring for him to enter her faster and harder. He sucked and bit her nipples while she scratched his back and opened her legs wider. She grabbed his ass while he finally shot his load and came into her. Oohh the pleasures that they both shared!

He was still inside her and she enjoyed the feel of him. Their breathing slowed down and he withdrew and lay next to her. He trailed his hand along her curves; she was amazed and quite satisfied. She made the mistake of asking him what he was thinking. He kind of hesitated and she encouraged him to tell her. He was certainly fascinated by her sexual appetite and asked if there was anything she ever fantasized about. She admitted that her imagination was extreme sometimes but they were just fantasies, she never acted them out or pursued them. Why was he so curious? He just wanted to fulfill her fantasies. She was very sensual and had a nice healthy sexual appetite that should not go to waste. He went on to tell her what a magnificent woman she was and she should experience all her fantasies at some point in her life. She insisted she was quite happy at the moment. However Curtis was relentless, he asked and finally said that they should both reveal a fantasy to each other. She admitted that one of her fantasies were to have two men. One to take her from behind while sucking on another's cock. To her this was the biggest turn on; even more extreme was for both of them to fuck her simultaneously. But to find two men to agree to that was impossible. Curtis just looked at her and smiled, he said he had a friend who could help, who was well endowed. He would love to fulfill that fantasy if she ever wanted to explore it. She just smiled and asked if he had anyone in mind? He quickly replied that he did, a good friend by the name of Danny, he was 20 just a couple of years older than him. Danny had his first older woman at the age of 19 and he like it. Curtis would sit there for hours listening to him about his dates with older woman, twice his age. After hearing all the stories he too wanted to experiment in it.

She was speechless and didn't know what or how to respond. Stay tuned for what happens next!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Mother's Tale: The Day After

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds