• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Excursions 04

Total Woman Excursions 04

The sauna finished its 30 minute cycle and was in cool down mode. Feebie leaned against the hot wooden wall, naked legs and body sprawled along the cedar slat bench. An equally naked Wynn lay back on her body, his sweaty head pillowed by her generous breasts. Her hand idly diddled his flaccid organ which was not responding well in the heat. They chatting about nothing really, just making conversation.

"So, who did you like the best?" she asked.

"Everyone was superb. You were magnificent and thrilled me completely when you invoked the temporary tradeoff with the other host guide. Marcy gave me her all, excepting maybe a boobjob or handjob. I didn't have sex with Janice but she choreographed four statuesque artists who provided me with a very personal performance. No complaints. I liked them all."

"But you missed a boobjob and handjob from Marcy and sex with Janice. Is that what I'm hearing?"

"I guess so but I'm not complaining. I certainly haven't lacked for attention during my visits."

As if on signal, the door opened and Janice and Marcy entered wrapped in towels. Wynn looked up at Feebie, who pecked his forehead. "At Total Woman Excursions, our goal is complete satisfaction".

Marcy approached Wynn as she removed her towel. "What have we here? I think someone needs some special attention. The heat seems to have left you a little fatigued." With that, she kneeled beside Wynn on the bench and wrapped her hand around the soft shaft, giving gentle squeezes with her palm and fingers. She looked in Wynn's eyes as she caressed his cock. Feebie used her hands to rub Wynn's chest and nipples. Janice remained towel wrapped and watched the action.

Wynn was surrounded by attentive beauty. He watched Marcy and Feebie manipulate his erogenous zones with their hands. The sensations were having the desired effects. Blood filtered into his cock tissues affecting some firmness. Wynn closed his eyes. Feebie's warm breasts were stirring against his ears and he could visualize the little waves lapping about in her fluid mounds. His cock increased in firmness.

The sensation in his groin changed. He opened his eyes to see Marcy adjusting her position to drape her boobs across his groin. She used hands on the sides to press them into a sleeve around his cock. She stroked fore and back. Wynn could see his knob emerge over her compressed cleavage on each down stroke. Marcy's sweaty skin rubbed his knob rim on each stroke.

Marcy looked up. Wynn's face was getting even flusher, despite the earlier heat. "How does that feel? Am I doing it right? At Total Woman Excursions, our goal is complete satisfaction."

Wynn gave a quick nod. His cock was at full hardness now. He watched his tip slit spread open on each up stroke and close tight as it retreated into the fleshy fissure of Marcy's cleavage. He was breathing heavier. Marcy took note.

"Are you okay? Let me know when you feel ready. Janice wants to give you her attention next." Marcy looked at Janice and smiled. "Let's switch before he cums too soon and you miss your turn."

Marcy released Wynn from her boob tunnel and rose up. Wynn felt the relative coolness despite the sauna heat. Janice untucked her towel and let it slip to the floor. She walked the intervening steps to kneel next to Wynn. He reached out and caressed the nearby breasts. Janice put her hands over both of his hands; supervising the rubbing and kneading. She threw one knee over Wynn and straddled his hips. Marcy reached in and held Wynn erect. Janice moved her hips around until his cock tip aligned with her cunt lips. Marcy removed her hand from his cock and found other service by kissing and stroking the inside of Wynn's thighs.

Janice lowered an inch, folding her moist scalloped flaps over half the cockhead. She moved her hips in a flat circle, caressing just the end of his cock. Her eyes attentively observed his face. Janice knew the magical sequence of activities. She would follow the steps in order as the telltale signs cued her escalations.

Wynn's lips split open to get more air. Janice responded by lowering another inch, keeping the horizontal circles going, rubbing more of her vagina tube around the knob rim. Wynn's mouth opened wider for more air and Janice reacted by moving all the way down in one long stroke, seating him completely in her and pausing the motions. Her hands still supervised his hands on her breasts. She made him squeeze the malleable handfuls tighter. She liked the slight hurt; it kept her focused.

Wynn closed his eyes. Janice reacted with vaginal muscle clamps, starting at his base and squeezing each vaginal ring upward in turn, milking his cock. Wynn moaned; a sign for Janice to continue the escalation. She worked her muscle groups for uncounted cycles as Wynn's breathing shortened and quickened. His closed eyes winced and he gripped her boobs even tighter. She halted all movement, wanting to delay Wynn's impending orgasm but she realized he was too far gone to back off now. Janice resumed with vigor, using all the methods together: rotating her hips horizontally, stroking up and down and clamping vaginally.

Wynn opened his mouth wide, gasping for breath, arched his back and howled. Janice pushed all the way down and felt his liquid explosion bang against her cervix. Between the crushing in her breasts and the shot in her womb, her ardor peaked as well and she cried out her ecstasy. Feebie hugged Wynn's reclined body and head tight to her breasts, wanting to add her efforts to his orgasm.

Wynn saw fairy lights beneath his eyelids, multi-colored bursts of stars and trails. He couldn't tell how long they went on and he didn't care. As his body came down from its high, he fluttered his eyes open. Janice was recovered and watching his face with a concerned little expression. Marcy was peering over her shoulder, smiling. Feebie had one hand against his chest and the other lightly messaging his scalp. She was softly kissing the top of his head and rubbing it with her cheek, inviting him back to consciousness. Wynn took some time to mentally check his condition and confirm he was still alive.

When Wynn felt ready, the women uncoupled from him and helped him shuffle to the group shower. They used scented body washes to scrub away the sweat and fuck smell accumulated on all their bodies. Toweling him dry, they dressed him and seated him on a locker bench. Janice reopened his fly, extracted his limp tool and kissed the tip. Feebie moved in and landed her kiss, followed by Marcy. The naked women walked out, leaving Wynn to await the staff who would take him to the resort checkout and departure.

Yep, it's true. At Total Woman Excursions, the goal is complete satisfaction.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Excursions 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds