• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dance

The Dance

Darkness surrounds me. i see nothing, though my eyes are open.

i know where i am but where is He?

i turn my head to the left, the tendrils of my ponytail brushing across the back of my neck.

Everything is heightened...alert.

my ears listen closely, hearing only my heart beating slow and steady.

my skin tingles as it tries to feel the sensations of what is touching me. The leather blindfold sticks out particularly well as it presses softly against my eyes, blocking that sight which has made everything else just a bit keener.

It's rough yet smooth and through my nose, which is reaching out for some tell of what is to come, i can smell that rich, earthy, sensuous scent of more leather surrounding me. It is a smell unlike anything else in the world.

i move my raised arms but find the knots hold all too well. i am bound here on this rack, my arms and legs spread at His bidding.

i am helpless.

i am bare.

i am vulnerable.

How delicious.

i hold my breath, straining to hear something – anything – to give me a hint of what was coming. As if reaching for something to give me that little bit of control over my surroundings.

i listen.

Silence.

i stand there, holding my breath and listening, for as long as i can.

Air. i need air now.

i release my held breath and take another, the cool air rushing into my nostrils and bringing with it once more that intoxicating scent of the leather.

Where is He? He's here i bet. Watching me. Amused at my impatience. Delighting in my futile attempts to gain some kind of hand in this show.

i listen.

i smell.

i feel.

Nothing.

Maybe He's not here. Maybe He stepped out. No, He wouldn't do that. He wouldn't just leave me tied up here like this, would He?

i listen.

i wait.

i squirm.

The anticipation is killing me, driving me mad.

Where is He?

And then, without warning, He is there and His finger invades my cunt, forcing me forward into the rack. Once again He has answered my unspoken question with ease.

How can He read me so well?

i moan as i feel His fingers work within me, my anticipation having made me quite ready for His assault. i press my hips back into His hands instinctively. Deeper. i need Him deeper.

Suddenly His hand is around my throat, grabbing me hard and cutting off my air. i freeze, my head tilting back. i can feel the muscles, strong and assured, within His grasp. i feel nothing else. Sense nothing else.

Only Him.

Only His grip.

Slowly i feel my thoughts growing heavy, the pressure lightly building in my head. i can feel my muscles constricting, beginning the starting stages of panic.

Even His fingers still within me, i can barely feel.

it's only the pleasure and the fear i can feel, mingling and coiling a sensation deep down in my belly.

"You will press back when i tell you to press back, slut. Not when you want to press back. Understand?" He says in my ear, His voice heavy and hard.

Lightly He allows me to nod my head. Then the pressure is gone and air once again floods into my body.

my throat is released.

i gasp.

i moan.

my head falls forward, resting my forehead against the rack as i shudder, holding back to rush of pleasure which threatens to bring me to climax.

It feels like an eternity before my thoughts clear. His fingers have left my cunt, and i find myself empty.

Empty and wanting.

i listen.

i smell.

Where is He?

i turn my head to the right.

"Head forward. Do not turn it unless i tell you to." His voice comes to me but it seems so far away. Is He across the room?

i obey.

The wood is cool, the smell of the leather around me still intoxicating.

Just as i begin to relax and seem to let my thoughts wander, it comes.

i wasn't expecting it. i should have been but i wasn't.

Fire.

Fire courses in a straight line across the skin on my ass - biting and warming where it touches – kissing my senses.

Then the fire fades and a more lingering pain blooms from the ashes. An ache, so pointed it's almost a sting.

i take a breath.

All too soon the fire comes again, this time in three rapid successions across my ass.

Left. Right. Left.

i groan.

This time the sensations are in reverse. The pointed ache hits first, this time seeming to burrow deep down into my muscles. Then, slowly but just as powerful, the fire spreads over my skin.

How delicious.

How perfect.

After a moment of processing, He resumes. This time, He does not pause after one or three. i can't tell how many times He strikes my ass but soon the pain begins to meld together.

Between my moans and cries and the sound of the cane striking my ass, a symphony begins to form around us. A medley of pain and pleasure, energy and sensation swirling around us, invading my very core.

He stops. He resumes. He stops. He resumes.

We dance.

We orchestrate.

Before too long, we are in unison. With ease, He brings me up – drawing me to just that point when i wonder if i can take no more. Then, with just one more snap of the cane, He pushes past my boundary and then stops the assault.

Energy swirls around us...through us...melding them into one uniformed entity as He does this.

Two steps forward. One step back.

We dance.

i scream.

He leads.

i beg.

He dips.

i fly.

Oh how i fly. Higher and higher, i soar out of my body.

Only He is constant.

Only He is here and there.

Only He is within and without.

He is consumes me.

He surrounds me.

The fire ends, and with it the pointed ache. The warmth remains, a soft kiss of what was and what will be again.

Then He is there, His naked skin pressed against mine...

...but not mine.

No, i am up here, floating and watching.

Then He is there, His breath hot on my skin...

...but not my skin.

No, for i am up here, and she is down there.

Then without a word, i suddenly find myself back within me and He is there. i am tethered down from my floating. He is there.

He is there and we are one. i can feel Him, His shaft penetrating deep and fully into my depths. i gasp. i moan.

He trails His hands up my arms and grabs my wrists, the whole of His body melded against mine.

He moves. i sigh.

He draws out.

Desperately i try to speak, but only moans slip from my lips.

Stay, i try to plead, not wishing Him to leave from within me.

But then He is moving again, this time back within me and i feel once more filled.

i am His.

His will is my desire.

He moves again and i moan again.

Our rhythm increases, the friction of our bodies warming us from the inside to match our outside.

We are in unison, our energies still entwined.

We quicken, desire rapidly blossoming into need. Passion developing into urgency.

He strokes Himself within me.

Our waltz has finished. Our tango begins.

He possesses me. He consumes me.

i writhe. i press back.

Passion.

Urgency.

Need.

i am His.

i feel the coiled serpent within my belly curl tighter.

The rack jerks under Our movements.

A word leaves my lips, though i cannot comprehend it.

Words leave His lips, and they sear into my senses...

"Cum. Now."

There is no control in this. No possible possession over myself, over my body.

i obey and the serpent releases and suddenly i am consumed. All my senses explode and within me, every muscle tightens hard.

i cry.

i tremble.

i groan.

i tremor.

A lifetime passes before i come to my senses: the hard breathing of both Him and i caressing my ears; the strong smell of sex and leather invading my nose; the feel of His burning and glistening body pressed up against my back.

i am His.

"Turn your head."

i obey.

He removes the blindfold and i blink as light blinds my eyes. i quickly adjust.

i feel my hands become released from their bonds. my muscles ache.

i feel weak, yet strong. Drunk yet focused.

He turns me to face Him.

i look up into His eyes and He down into mine.

i smile a soft smile.

He smiles back.

His lips find mine and i part mine to His.

We kiss.

i am possessed.

i am owned.

i am whole.

i am His.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds