• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Scrub-a-Dub-Dub Ch. 01

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub Ch. 01

Glasses clanked in the background, the sound of water muffling the distant sounds from the kitchen as her slender figure walked into the steaming shower and closed the door to the shower stall behind her. Dinner had been lovely, as he had insisted on cooking, and the taste of butter and lobster still clung to her lightly tinted lips. Sighing and walking into the cascade of water, the young woman leaned backwards and let the water massage her skin and wet her thick, red locks. Long fingers worked dexterously through the wavy tangles, parting the locks of her hair before reaching for the shampoo bottle on the ledge and squirting some of the coconut-scented liquid onto her hand. Massaging it between her palms momentarily, Alice slowly worked the lather through, nails lightly running along her scalp before rinsing away the shampoo. Grabbing for the conditioner, a small shiver coursed its way through Alice's body as she left the stream of water. Smiling to herself, nipples growing taut from the temperature change, Alice closed her eyes and squirted conditioner into her hand and massaged it into her hair.

A soft rapping was heard at the bathroom door, the absence of sound from dishes being loaded into the dishwasher unnoticed while Alice showered. "Yes?" she called over the stream of water, a distant voice rendered inaudible by the sounds of the woman's shower. A creaking noise was heard causing Alice's eyes to fly open as a male figure was seen outlined through the blurry tinted glass of the shower stall. "Tom, what are you doing...?" Alice started, a small chuckle escaping her lips before nervously wrapping her arms around her body. Sure, the glass was tinted and as much as she couldn't see him, he couldn't see her ... but that didn't mean that either of them weren't mentally envisioning the other wet and/or naked.

Faintly the sound of fabric hitting the floor was heard from upon the tile floor as Tom quickly removed his shirt, the blue-grey of the tee kicked to one side of the bathroom by a singular bare foot. The slow, rolling gait of the approaching man was very nearly predatory as Alice attempted to rinse out the conditioner from her hair without looking at the shadowy silhouette through the shower door. Palms were seen through the glass, the creamy skin a myriad of swirls from the pattern on the door and the knowledge of him so close caused Alice to swallow a knot she didn't realize had formed within her throat.

"Tom..." she trailed off, hands coming down from her now-rinsed hair as she stepped toward the door before it suddenly opened. Gasping, a high-pitched squeak escaping her throat, Alice attempted for a moment of modesty but couldn't stop her emerald eyes from assessing the man in the doorway. A grin flashed across Tom's face, those far-too perfect teeth in that far-too perfect smile causing something low in her body to tighten. That look was predatory, those blue-green eyes staring at more than her naked body but rather penetrating through to her very soul. A small sigh escaped Alice's throat, a tentative step taken forward without realizing it as the light reflected on the now-damp ridges of his abs. He wasn't built like a body builder or a wrestler, but rather built like a man that knew his assets and worked with what he had.

"Yes, darling?" he cooed, eyes gaze locked on hers as she stared and reached toward him with one tentative hand.

"Stop that," she chided, furrowing her brow at realizing that he was enjoying her reaction to him before she placed her hands on her hips.

Tom was standing there in nothing but a pair of low-riding jeans, the belt forgotten somewhere between dinner and now, with the charcoal grey waistband of his boxer briefs visible. That sweet crest across his hip drew her eye to the dark curls beneath his belly button that disappeared into the denim. Alice swallowed, closed her eyes and forced herself to take a deep breath in and out. They had been seeing each other for quite some time, but never once had they ended up in a situation such as this.

Tom was a sensuous man, a romantic, and believed in courting a woman rather than simply bedding her. In this moment you would have never guessed it, but truly the way he moved, the way he reached for Alice within the shower with a loose hand and a sincere smile across his lips – that's how you knew he was real. A nervous smile darted across Alice's lips as she took the few steps toward him in the doorway to the shower. Small hands were placed upon Tom's shoulders, palms flat against his warm body before wrapping around his neck as she leaned against him. Smiling up at him while on her tiptoes, Tom leaned down to gently kiss the top of Alice's head before closing that faint distance between their bodies. There was no space between them now, the rough fabric of his jeans pressed firmly against Alice's bare, wet flesh as a soft gasp escaped Tom's lips. Alice held his gaze and watched as his eyes fluttered shut for a moment, her hips pressed to his, the faint bulge in his jeans pressing against her thigh as she regained confidence and slowly grinded against him.

Rising up to kiss him, Tom met her lips with a chaste kiss – a mere brushing of lips – before deepening it, drinking the life through her lips as they fed at each other's mouths. Slowly at first, before tongues danced frantically as if they'd never kiss again. Pulling away gasping, a faint laugh leaving Alice's lips, a look flashed across her eyes before she moved away from his body. Tom, with his brow furrowed, made a move to speak but Alice's nails were soon felt running lightly down his sides before wrapping around his hips, grasping onto them as she lowered herself to her knees. The water sprayed at her back, lightly teasing her skin with a steady heat that was unmatched by that between her thighs.

Smirking up at the significantly taller man, Alice pressed her cheek against his thigh and nuzzled against the denim. The bulge in his jeans was unable to be ignored and so as Alice pressed her cheek against the material she felt the heat radiating from his erection which delved deep within her very core.

Tom inhaled a raspy breath, glancing down at Alice whose tender ministrations were already driving him mad. Her pale skin crawled with gooseflesh from the hot water and cold bathroom air due to him opening the shower stall, nipples hard atop her full breasts which so desperately begged to be suckled. The curve of her hip, the way her body knelt before him, cast a beautiful silhouette of water nymph in his mind. Smiling, one hand reaching to bury itself loosely in her hair, Tom steadied himself with his free hand against the doorframe if the shower.

Alice's palm worked at the bulge in his jeans, slowly kneading the thick length before flicking her thumb over the glans from atop the fabric. Lowering her face, lips level with the head of his cock, Alice's tongue flicked across the material and slowly swirled across the denim. A strangled groan left Tom's throat before tightening his grasp in her hair. Moaning softly, Alice fumbled with the button of his jeans before roughly tugging the zipper down.

"Off," she stated firmly, breath somewhat airy as Tom began to work off the damp denim of his jeans. Underwear and jeans were removed with one motion, the wiggling of his hips captivating Alice's green gaze as he bared himself to her. Tom's cock sprang free, the long, tan flesh curving slightly as it crested just beneath his belly button. Reaching toward him, Alice slowly wrapped her palm around his thick base before lowering her head towards his head. The hand in her hair guided her firmly but gently towards him before she gently kissed the slit of his cock before suddenly opening her mouth and swallowing as much of him as she could. A throaty moan escaped his lips as his head flew backward. Gods it had been so long since a woman had touched him like this. Sure, there were those that wanted to, but none that he wanted to.

"Alice," he muttered through gritted teeth as her tongue swirled around his glans, flicking across his slit and gathering a drop of precum as she swallowed. Her mouth tightened around him, lips impossibly tight against his shaft while her right hand pumped along his length. So good, he wanted to say, but couldn't for in that moment she had suddenly moved to the top of his dick and focused all of her attention on the so sensitive head. Groaning, he pulled her away, forcing her to let go of his cock as it bounced back against his body before taking her hands to help her stand. Tom stepped into the shower, leading Alice back under the water before pulling the door shut behind them both.

The shower was hot, almost too hot with both of their body temperatures spiking, but that didn't stop either of them. Pressing Alice against the cool tile of the wall, Tom placed his back under the stream of water and blocked it from hitting Alice directly except for the drops that bounced off of his body. Pinning her wrists gently against the wall, arms locked at her sides, Tom leaned in for a kiss, a feather-light brushing of lips before moving on to the sweet curve of her neck. Alice's head turned to the side, baring the sensitive flesh for his eager mouth which gently nibbled along the skin. Licking along that sweet dip by her collar bone, Tom's teeth grazed gently across the skin causing Alice's back to arch against the wall and a gasp to escape. So wet. Breathing against her skin, his breath cool compared to the hot water, he licked along her earlobe before gently pulling the tender skin between his teeth, breathing into her ear and causing her breath to catch within her throat.

His laugh came deeper now, that laugh that only a man could have when with a woman, before his right hand freed her wrist and traced its way down her body. Tom's large hand moved slowly across her damp skin, caressing her side before crossing across the front of her body just beneath her breasts. Smiling down at her, watching her facial expression to ensure she was okay, Tom moved to caress her right breast. His hand was gentle, cupping at the ripe flesh before he moved his left hand to do the same. He held her breasts with gentle affection, slowly beginning to knead them with his palm before flicking his thumbs across her nipples. She moaned as he did so, the sweet sounds of angels egging him on as Tom pinched the ripe buds. Meticulously he played with her breasts, Alice's need illustrated by a continuous series of faint whimpers as her hips bucked towards him slightly, involuntarily, from his ministrations.

"Tom—"Alice started, voice trailing off suddenly as Tom's hand moved from her breast to cup her hot pubis. Smirking down at her, green eyes glaring up at his taller frame, Tom ran his nails lightly along her hip, down her thigh and settled his palm hovering over her womanhood. Gods she was so tempting, and oh what he'd give to take her right then and there, but not yet.

Abruptly Tom flicked his thumb across Alice's clitoris, the nub hard against his thumb as he brushed against it. A single finger ran across the length of her entrance, the wetness he encountered from far more than the shower as he grinned that irresistible grin he was all but known for. Tom applied the slightest amount of pressure, teasing the hot cavern as his other hand flicked across her nipple and kneaded at her breast. Dipping a single finger into her vagina, Alice's back arched, a full moan escaping her throat as his thumb swirled across her clit. "Yes darling?" he cooed, left hand somewhat roughly working at her breast as his right hand continued to work at her womanhood. A second finger slipped into her body with a wet pop, her petite frame so vulnerable in his arms, so tight, so... needy.

Leaning against her, pressing her arched body back against the wall, his cock pushed firmly against her stomach due to their height difference. His voice came low, a sweetly accented purr just beside her ear as he breathed out those words so few and so heavy that she felt them like the very water against her skin: "I want to make you scream."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Scrub-a-Dub-Dub Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 428 milliseconds