• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fucking Exhausted

Fucking Exhausted

Francis closed the front door to her house and slumped against it, exhausted. Without bending down to untie them she flicked off her shoes, and pulled her socks from her feet. Walking through into the living room of her house she undid the buttons on her pristine work blouse and slipped it from her shoulders. Her thoughts were monotonous and concerned only with shedding every vestige on her body that reminded her of the day she had just struggled through. Her fingers fumbled with the zip on the side of her skirt, which she eventually abandoned, clumsily tugging the skirt past her hips and leaving them crumpled on the floor beneath her. Now just in her bra and slender thong she stood wearily in the middle of her living room, hands running through her hair and rubbing her face. Francis reached behind her back and tugged at the clasps on her bra, pulling them open and letting the bra fall from her shoulders and flop onto the floor in front of her. She breathed in deeply, allowing herself to relax, her small, firm tits rising and falling with each breath. She felt a presence approaching from behind and suddenly her vision went black. Something tight had been tied around her eyes. She struggled momentarily, but her tiredness got the better of her and she quickly relented, allowing herself to be maneuvered onto her knees. More knots were being tied, this time around her arms, keeping them tightly in place.

"Hi, Arthur. I didn't realise you were home." Francis breathlessly mumbled.

Arthur didn't say anything. He kissed her on the forehead, before tearing off her thong. Francis knew that this wasn't going to be as relaxing as she had planned her after work activities to be, but she didn't care. She was happy not to have to make any more decisions.

With her left hand bound to one leg of the steel table and her right bound to another, Francis wasn't going anywhere. Her arms stretched either side of her, breasts exposed. She was vulnerable, and completely at the mercy of the one who'd left her here. A blindfold over her eyes, Francis couldn't see anything at all, but as it pressed on her lips and entered her mouth she immediately recognised the taste and contours of Arthur's cock. She had sucked on this dick more times than she could count, learning each and every inch of it perfectly. She had sucked it, fucked it, been fucked by it, teased it, tasted it and relished every second. Francis took the length of it into her mouth, feeling a slight twinge of pain as it was pushed to its limits into the recesses of her mouth and throat. Pulling at her restrains she tried ambitiously to adjust the position of her head to accommodate Arthur's member. As Arthur slowly removed his cock from Francis' mouth she breathed in deeply, savouring the smell of her lovers slightly sweaty body and the unique musk of his dick. Her breathing time over, Arthur began once again fucking the hungry lips in front of him, thrusting his hips forcefully, making sure that as much of his dick was in Francis' mouth as she could take. Francis in turn was bobbing her head back and forth as much as her restraints would allow, complimenting the thrusting hips that pushed the throbbing dick past her lips and over her tongue.

Francis loved sucking her lovers dick, and she loved having her face fucked. She wasn't coy about the fact either. But right now her cunt was aching and her clit was throbbing, right now Francis needed to be fucked. Between her legs Francis' naked cunt flooded. Glistening drips of her wetness rolled down her thighs onto the cold floor. She moaned gently, her arousal getting the better of her as she wished that her cunt would get the same fucking as her mouth.

Her eyes watered, firmly squeezed shut beneath the blindfold. Francis felt the hard length of her lovers cock slide over her tongue as she took it into her mouth, deeper with each thrust. In one last thrust her nose met with Arthur's navel, cock well and truly as deep as it could be. Francis' thoughts were muddles and erratic. She was wildly aroused, and imagining how ridiculous she looked turned her on more. Arthur's dick pressed deeply down her throat, saliva leaking from her open mouth down onto her tits, hands bound either side of her as her wet cunt leaked onto her glistening thighs. Everything about her situation turned her on. She needed to breath. Finally, Arthur pulled his dick out of Francis' mouth. She gasped in a deep breath of air and on her exhale demanded to be fucked.

Arthur unbound Francis' right hand and it quickly found its way between her legs. Her practiced fingers turning expertly on her clit, rubbing with exactly the right pressure she needed to get herself off. Her body was covered in a light glaze of sweat, and her tanned skin flushed red beneath the surface. Unbinding her other hand, Arthur pulled Francis to her feet. His hand now made its way between her legs. A smug expression crept onto his face, demonstrating his pride at being able to make his lover quite this wet from fucking her mouth. Francis moaned deeply, her long day fading in her mind, replaced with lust and pleasure.

Francis bucked onto Arthur's hand, trying her best to make him fuck her with his long fingers. He span her round quickly, pulled both of her arms behind her, gripped them together by the forearms and bound them together. Her shoulders pulled back, her tits thrust out forward, shining in the light of the room from both sweat and saliva. Now standing behind her, Arthur pulled Francis in close and reached his arms around her. He stroked his fingers over her hips, teasingly making his way towards her cunt. Running a finger over the outer lips of her cunt. Arthur ran his finger over the lips of Francis' cunt once more before slipping on thick finger, excruciatingly slowly, deep into her soaked pussy.

Needing to be fucked urgently, Francis moaned and begged for Arthur's dick. She felt a hand on her back and she allowed it to bend her over at the waist, pressing her hot body down onto the cold of the cool metal table. She could feel the head of Arthur's cock gliding between the lips of her cunt, teasing her. It was too much. She pushed her hips backwards, trying her best to pull him deep inside her. Rather than fight against her thrusts as she had expected, Arthur moved with her, forcefully pushing his hard dick deep inside her. A mix of pleasure and pain shot through Francis' body, and her mouth let out a silent scream, forming an 'O' shape, just as if another dick has slid between her lips. Arthur's firm dick was filling her, reaching deeper than was comfortable, but exactly where she wanted it. She felt it pulsing inside her, it's rough length and firm head making her shudder with each tiny movement. Any trace of exhaustion that Francis had felt when she arrived home had been eradicated from her head. All that was left in her head now were thoughts of cumming, of being pounded hard, of sucking Arthur's dick and swallowing his cum. All that was inside her was Arthur's cock.

Her arms behind her back ached, but that ache was nothing when compared to the one building in her clit. As each thrust pushed deep into her body Francis needed to feel Arthur's thick, long fingers on her clit more and more. Her eyes had been pressed firmly shut since her fucking began, rendering the blindfold that covered them useless. Arthur's hands grasped Francis' hips firmly, aiding him in his forceful fucking. It became clear to Francis that he had no intention of allowing her to cum until he had worked her into a frenzy.

Having fucked Francis until he was satisfied that she couldn't be any more desperate to cum, Arthur pulled out of her and lifted her onto the table. He calmly walked around her, positioning her body so that she was facing upwards towards him, her cunt easily available over the edge of the table. He wasted no time in pushing deep inside her once again, eliciting from her a savage groan of pleasure. Her hands, still behind her back were stopping her from lying comfortably, so she sat upright, pressing her breasts into her lovers chest as he forcefully fucked her cunt.

"p...puh...please" was the best that she could muster from her lips, but it was enough. Arthur ran his hand through her hair, downwards, pausing at her nipples to tweak and tease before skimming over her stomach and continuing down onto her cunt. His skilled fingers found her clit with ease and within seconds Francis exploded. She screamed into Arthurs chest. Fingers splaying outwards behind her back, her orgasm rattled through her body. Arthur's thick fingers were still moving over her clit and she was still coming. Rising in peaks and then falling, before rising again and further. Arthur began to breath deeply. Francis was familiar with that sound... Arthur was going to cum. He moved backwards and picked Francis from the table, placing her at his feet. On her knees again, but this time in full control, she took his cock into her mouth. She wanted to taste him. Badly. As she took him deep he came. Swallowing as best she could, Francis relished in her lovers orgasm, her own still fresh in her head. Work seemed like such a long time ago, gone from her consciousness, no longer troubling inside her. All that was inside her now was euphoric pleasure and Arthur's cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fucking Exhausted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds