• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cross Dresser Dominated Ch. 01

Cross Dresser Dominated Ch. 01

I never knew his name. I did remember him, however. He had the thickest cock I have ever seen and probably will ever see. To say it was beautiful was an understatement. It was majestic!

Let me backup to the ad I placed on the internet. Where do I start?

Well, I have to confess to everyone my deep desire, no, my deep fetish, about wearing women's clothing. It started a long time ago. Weekends I would spend at the home of my father's girlfriend, Anne, in the room to the left at the top of the stairs in her bungalow out in the country.

The middle dresser drawer always had a white long line bra and a full girdle. They were probably older clothing of Anne's Anne's; she had thickened through the years and I often wondered if they were there as bait.

I could say I found them eventually but that was not exactly true. I was curious and found them the first Friday night that I stayed there. Unable to resist touching the lycra bodice and bra that I had seen only in catalogs, and even then sparingly, my hands slipped under each article of feminine clothing and my cock rose accordingly.

That first night I only touched the clothing. In weeks to come I would memorize their position and carefully slide then them onto my naked body. Nirvana! The feeling of someone else's clothing touching my bare skin set me off and I had to, just had to masturbate then and there.

Later I would sleep in the clothing, waking early to the sunshine pouring in the windows, and then quickly place the items back where they belonged, and hopefully in the same position in which I had found them.

I did suspect they had been placed at as bait. Once when we were in the house alone, Anne and once Anne, when we were in the house alone, asked me if she should show me how to pee properly. I should have taken her up on that, I should have. Not because she was a pervert but because she had the biggest knockers I had ever been close to and perhaps it might have led to something else. But I was felt guilty about wearing her clothing and also was very shy.

I'm not so shy anymore. Through the years I have visited thrift stores and purchased used bras, panties, skirts, corsets, dresses. I also knowam also quite familiar with the thigh highs section at Walmart where I routinely still purchase items to cover my legs. I love the look in the mirror and the nylony feel.

So, back to the ad on the internet. After reading a bunch of ads and half heartedly replying to them, teasing the other party as it were, I branched out with ads of my own to see what the response would be. I got so many answers from flakes it almost put me off but I persevered and one day decided to place an ad of my own.

Oh let me back up again. How did I get interested in cocks? Well, you know those adult theaters with holes in the wall, also known as glory holes? , and before Before that there were just doors., I was in one on an out of town trip jacking off to a video and decided to switch to a different booth. As I moved along the passageway a door opened and this male invited me in. I entered and the door swung closed at which time he unzipped and showed me his cock. It was big. He wanted me to touch it but I was too scared and anyway it looked kind of off color so I exited quickly and left the store. Actually I went to a different booth, locked the door and jacked off and then left the bookstore.

But I remember the excitement and I found finding another theater with glory holes. I started to increase my visits to them. The protocol was to go into the bookstore, look at some magazine covers while touching the head of your cock with the hand inside your pocket, that pocket being empty of keys and other stuff for that main purpose. Then, after a suitable length of time looking and touching unobtrusively, the routine was to notice the entrance to the booths and to walk in.

The air was full of the scent of man cum and I found a booth in the middle, meaning there was a hole in either side. Protocol dictated putting a few dollars in the video slot after locking the door. When the machine was fed a red light glowed outside the door to indicate the booth was occupied. I had entered a booth between two red lights and flicked through the channels until I found something erotic. Usually it was group sex or gang bangs that I liked. There were men only vids videos but the pictures on the screen did not do much for me. It was the view through the glory holes that I was most interested in.

There was always a folding metal chair in each booth so I sat down and bent to my left to peer through the hole.

From Using only the light from the video I could easily make out an erection being stroked and my own cock jumped. Did I tell you that I was commando that day, no underwear?. I could feel the moisture at the tip of my cock wet against the fabric of my jeans.

I turned and bent to the right. In the dim light I could see my neighbor to the right had slid his pants down to his ankles, was sitting on the chair, and had his cock in his right hand teasing it and fondling the tip, like I do.

The action on the screen in front of me was heating up and with two cocksa cock on either side of me I sat on the chair and slid my jeans down almost to the floor. I opened my legs wide to and opened my legs, allowing my sac to nestle between my thighs and my cock to spring loose.

Two strokes and I was rock hard. I bent to the left and could easily see the man furiously jacking off. I noticed a and a spurt of white cum loose dribble from his tip, then another, then a third and then a gob cover his hands. He used a Kleenex to clean his cock and hand and slipped it back inside his pants., then Then I heard the door open and as he exited, light shining in the open door.

I stroked, watched the vid, and bent to look at the cock to my right. Once our eyes met as he and I bent at the same time to watch each other. We smiled at out the knowledge that we were voyeurs and soon after both we came in our hands and left.

But I digress., I am a cross dresser or at least someone that gets rock hard when he feels satin and lycra and hose next to his skin.

I got braver and braver at future visits to the glory hole adult theater. and wWhen I felt super randy I would go to one of the end booths, meaning there was only one neighbor, the other side being a blank wall.

I discovered that when you are stroking your rod and feel a breath of air caress your cock, a breath of air that does not exist from any electrical fan or air conditioning, then it is probably the dude next door wanting you to put your cock through the hole. It is like a secret signal and I picked up on it quickly and used it to my advantage from then on.

I was tentative at first, not so much shy, but more safety related. I didn't want a knife to slice my hard on, no way.

But as As time passed I would respond. When I felt the breath I would stand, drop my pants to the floor, baring my cock, and approach the hole. Pointing at the hole and about an inch from it I would pause. A hand would slide through and fondle my meat, caressing along the underside of the shaft and working my balls, slowly guiding my package closer and closer to the hole. Then I would feel a wetness on the end, the tongue starting to lick and the mouth closing on my mushroom head. I usually lost it then and leaned my body into the wall letting my entire shaft slide into his mouth. Wasn't very long that I wouldIt didn't take very long for me to cum big time in the dude's mouth or into his booth if he stepped back to watch me shooting.

Now and again I blew into the other booth but stuck to stroking the cocks, only once sucking on one and that with a condom. I guess I was scared to. Probably a good idea.

Eventually I would wear a nightie under my clothing and thigh highs, taking my jeans and shirt completely off, to give the guys a show and to feel really slutty. I loved feeling really slutty.

I am older now and the thought of glory holes and safety issues overcomes the wish to visit and watch cocks coming real time. But I have not given up.

There were several answers to my ad. Three had merit, ten were flakes but I corresponded with them as I knew that is what turned them on. But one was a beacon in the storm I honed in on and was glad that I did.

My ad had searched for someone to host a cross dresser who would take care of the other person's cock. I did not give more details, except that I have a small cock myself, but impatiently awaited replies.

The beacon had my desires down pat. He responded, "I am 10 miles from you, I wear panties also at times, I have an eight inch thick cock that needs servicing, I am marred and have to be discreet..."

Cutting a long story short we responded several times and I agreed to meet with him and submit to him at 2PM that afternoon.

I was to wear a business shirt, pants, and carry a briefcase to his home. I also had to bring a pair of my wife's panties to show I was married.

I drove by the home twice before parking on the other side of the street. A white full size pickup truck was parked diagonally in the driveway as he had indicated in his email so I knew I was in the right location. I walked up the driveway and knocked four times on the door in quick succession. My heart was pounding as it opened.

"Come in,", he told me, pulling the door closed behind me and locking it. He pointed at the door on the left, "My home office, go on in and wait for me."

The door closed behind me as I awkwardly looked around the room. Not quite square because of the shape of the outside of the house and the big window facing the street., The blinds were drawn, thankfully, but light streamed in from the summer sun.

,the There was a desk, the a computer, the wooden floorthe chair on which he now sat and looked at me, another bigger chair, and a comfortable armchair type to my left.

While I was looking around I heard, "Turn around for me."

I turned around on the wooden floor and stopped. "Continue,", he said. I turned several more times.

"Show me the panties you brought me".

I opened my briefcase and showed him my wife's panties., "Big girl,", he said. I nodded.

"Very well, slip into your CD things for me",," he said, in more like a command than regular conversation.

"Here?" I asked.

"Here",," he said.

"Yes Sir",," I answered.

Feeling a little awkward still at being told to disrobe in his presence and to slip on my very private fetish fantasy clothing items in front of him, I proceeded to unbutton my shirt as he watched. I folded the shirt on the comfortable arm chair as he nodded and then unzipped my pants. They joined the shirt and then I sat and removed shoes and socks and . sStanding again, I removed my underpants.

"Wait",," he said as I reached into my open briefcase. I waited. "Turn around",," he said. "Three times."

I slowly turned around, aroused at allowing this man, this stranger, to see my naked body, and my cock betrayed me as it thickened and pressed forwards. After the three turns he motioned for me to stand before him. I did. He bent forward and visually inspected my cock and then told me to continue dressing for him.

I started with the thigh highs, pulling them up my thighs to just under my balls. I had earlier thought of pulling on a thong first, to cover my embarrassment, but something about his quiet nature and few words, even if they were controlling words, decided convinced me that I would should slip the panties on last.

The green satin nightie slid over my shoulders, like a short dress, coming to midthighcoming to mid-thigh like a short dress. then Then the orange panties covered by my bulge, although it did not completely hide it from sight.

"Very good," he said., "Ccome over here and undo my pants",." I carefully unbuckled his belt, felt for the catch and then unzipped his pants. and asAs he raised his body I slid the pants down and then off of his bare feet.

By this time my cock was pushing hard against the orange panties, stretching them and I knew there was wet moisture emanating, no gushing almost, from the tip.

He had kept his t-shirt on. It was short and sat at his waist and I was treated to a vision of rainbow striped panties, horizontal striping, the sides pulled high and joined by a wisp of ribbon, as were mine, and obviously filled with an bulging erection bulging.

I licked my lips and waited. He waited for a whole minute, watching me on my knees staring at his bulge. , and tThen he slipped a portion of the top of the panties down to show his also wet tip. He was uncut, and as I breathed deeply he pulled the panties halfway down his thick shaft and was it thick, wow. Half of his cock was as big as my meager package and he was twice as thick as mine also.

"What do you want to do?", he asked.?

I stayed silent, then said, "Whatever you wish me to, Sir."

"Suck my cock, but don't pull it from my wife's panties",," he said. I bent forward and found that the tip was wet. and asAs my fingers pulled it forward and toward my mouth, I remember thinking, I know he's married and he's safe as he checked on me before getting this far so I am going to enjoy myself.

I pulled the skin into my mouth, my first ever cock without a condom safely wrapping it. And I was having fun, I even forgot my own cock which went small during the time I was sucking him. After a few minutes he made me stop, and told me to stand in front of him again. I was told to lift my nightie to my waist, which I did, and then he felt my cock through my panties and caressed my nylons. All this time my gaze was fixed to his cock, thick, so thick that the mushroom head tapered upwards and inwards and was effectively was smaller than the girth of his cockshaft.

I felt myself rising to the occasion as he pulled the front of my panties downwards. "You have a really small cock",," he said and then continued to disparage my package's shortcomings. I agreed with everything he said as I was glad to be there.

"Sit in the chair and place your hands to the side and keep them there",," he said and I did as directed, my arms resting on the arms of the comfortable chair.

He then pulled my panties over my now hard cock and sort of crouched/ over me, crowding ed over me, as he slid his wife's rainbow panties down under the base of his sac, his shaved sac, and proceeded to slide his cock along my thigh and rested it where my panties meet my thigh. Then taking a hand he lifted the cloth to the side and rested his hard thick meat along my thigh, just under the hem of my orange panties.

"Don't move",," he said.

He bent further forward and started fucking the crevice between my pubic area and my thigh, his juices flowing and lubricating his fuck area. I did not move, hardly breathed, watching his face close to mine., his His cock cock was pounding into my leg and then he sighed and spurted hot cum juices along my thigh under the panties. He jerked a few times, obviously unloading all his juices and then smiled as he exited his fuck cunt hole. Standing in front of me, his balls now showing indisplayed in all their glory, all tight and pulled up close to his body in orgasm.

"Now",," was all he said.

I leaned forward and licked him clean, a first for me.

He slid his cock back into his panties and motioned for me to stand.

"Do you want to cum",?" he asked.

I nodded. Big mistake.

"Then get dressed, no, over your sissy clothes, and go out to the car and before you drive off you better pull out your tiny cock and jerk off and when you get home you can email me and tell me how you did it."

Humiliated and disappointed at not cumming in front of him, I dressed, followed him to the door, and got into my car and drove off, forgetting my chore to beat off before I left.

I never did go back although my presence was requested. I will always wonder about the thick eight in the rainbow panties so close to my home and also wondered how many visitors would be treated to his special way of cumming on someone else's body.

Today I submitted another ad, in hopes of finding him again......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cross Dresser Dominated Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 450 milliseconds