• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Rome by Day

Rome by Day

We're in Rome, visiting the major landmarks, spending an afternoon in a museum, trying to escape the heat outside... You're in a lovely patterned skirt with a loose cotton blouse, a lovely balconette bra on that leaves your nipples exposed but gives you delicious cleavage and a simple cotton thong hiding your delicious pussy. I'm wearing a collared cotton shirt and shorts with loose boxers underneath. We're going around, flirting with each other massively as usual - you're constantly rubbing yourself up against my stiff cock, enjoying it's hardness pressed up against your pubic bone or arse, you keep coming up behind me and pushing yourself up against my arse and slipping your hand in my shirt to feel my chest and tweak my nipples, occasionally, if not too many people are around it drifts down and gives my cock a squeeze...

We move into another gallery and I move up behind you, pressing my rock hard cock tightly against your firm arse, I put my arms around you like I'm just giving you an innocent hug, but slip them inside your blouse to cup your breasts and feel those hard little nipples press into my palms... You lean back a bit so I can kiss you neck, your ears and then your mouth - I'm loving your soft lips and wicked tongue! We break from the kiss and you tell me how wet you are and I insist on checking.

I take a quick scan around, i don't think anyone is looking and slide my hand up under your skirt - your panties are sopping, but that's not what I'm after - I slip my finger under and as far up your pussy as I can manage - you groan softly and your cunt grips my finger hard, not wanting it to leave... I pull it out, run it under my nose while you grin, knowing how much I like your smell... and then as I suck it clean, you smile - you know that once i've tasted your pussy you're going to get some serious orgasms... We move on before anyone gets suspicious, you notice the toilets and head in, while I'm waiting my phone beeps - it's a picture from you! You're sat in the toilet with your legs wide apart and you know how much I like seeing that!

You come out, looking quite flushed and grin when you see the tent I'm having trouble hiding in my shorts. We move on out, around the corner to a coffee shop and sit down outside so we can watch the people go by...

Our drinks arrive and we settle down to telling each other how aroused we are and you flashing me your tits - then you lift your skirt and I notice you've removed your panties! I love knowing there's nothing on your wet little pussy! I pat my lap, you beam a smile and come over and settle on me - to all the world we look like a happy couple having a cuddle, but your naughty fingers have already freed my raging erection and slid it up your waiting cunt!

I'm trying to control my hands - I want to play with your breasts, but all the people wandering by make that impossible! Your pussy is pulsing around my cock, pulling it deep inside... Coaxing it, you want my cum, but I'm not going to let you have it until you've gushed all over my balls! I can sense you getting closer, your movements more sharp, your breathing quickening and as I take a quick chance and tug both your nipples sharply, your pussy pulses around my cock and you cum floods down over my balls and arse... Knowing you're at your peak I let loose my orgasm, spraying my cum up your cunt, triggering another orgasm...

We sit together until you've recovered, my cock still hard in your pussy. You stand up, covering me with your skirt while I tuck him away... we finish our drinks and head off, my cum leaking out of your pussy ready for me to lick up later...

We barely manage to get back to the hotel and into the lift, both of us aroused and ready for some serious fucking. The lift doors close and my hand is up under your skirt, my fingers wriggling their way into your sopping wet pussy, my thumb rubbing your clit hard as I kiss you deeply while my other hand grabs your arse. You grab my throbbing hard cock and squeeze it hard, loving the feel of it's hardness through my trousers. The lift arrives at our floor and I pull my fingers out and let your skirt fall and we walk out. Two women are waiting on the landing for the lift and notice our flushed state and the huge tent in my trousers. You grin cheekily at them and I very obviously lick my sticky fingers as we saunter down the corridor to our room.

We rush inside, giggling and lock the door behind us, I pull your skirt down and kneeling in front of you as you lean back against the door bury my face in your delicious pussy, I've been wanting to lick that clean since I spurted all my cum up there back at the cafe - it tastes so much better for having been kept in your pussy and migled with your cum! You take off your blouse and start mauling your breasts as my insistent licking and nibbling starts to get you close to cumming again... I decide to up the ante a bit and moving my tongue back to just flicking your clit I slide 1, then 2 fingers up your hot little pussy. I thrust in and out, your pussy is so wet my whole hand is soon covered in your juice, so I make use of it and slide my other two fingers up your arse.

I love stretching your anus and this time is no exception - the intial tightness, then your ring submits and my fingers invade your arse, the tight ring gripping them firmly as I bury my fingers in both your holes up to the knuckle. You're cumming hard by now, as my tongue stums your clit, my two fingers in your pussy stroking your g-spot and my other two fingers reaming your arse... I look up to see you pulling on your nipples and a massive orgasm crashes over you, your knees go and I catch you and lower you to the floor onto your front. Standing up I drop my trousers, freeing my massive, throbbing erection and then straddle your body. Kneeling down I feed my pulsing cock up your soaked pussy. It's so hot and wet, your pussy envelops my cock and stretches to accomodate my girth for the second time this afternoon. I slowly slide all the way in, enjoying the feeling of your pussy shuddering around my cock as mini-orgasms run through you. Finally I bottom out, by balls resting on your pussy lips and tickling your clit and your lovely firm arse pushed up against my groin.

I'm too aroused and know I won't last long, so I start to pound in and out of your pussy. Pistoning my cock hard in the way that I know will make you cum again hard quickly. As expected, you start to wail under my as I force my cock in and out of your highly aroused pussy and as I start to feel my climax approaching I start telling you all the dirty things going through my head, trying to make you cum before I do, knowing how much it turns you on to hear in graphic detail how much I'm enjoying fucking your delectable pussy, how much I liked fucking you in public and how I'm going to fill your hot little pussy with my hot spunk. Your orgasm hits and you squeeze your legs together as you cum, making your pussy incredibly tight around my already throbbing cock and I can't hold it back any more - it feels like my orgasm goes on forever, pulse and pulse of my hot cum spraying up your tight pussy. I can see it squirting out around my cock as it pistons in and out there is so much. Eventually my orgasm stops and I collapse on your back, my still hard cock buried in your pussy as we enjoy just lying together in post orgasmic bliss.

You're so exhausted you fall asleep, so I gently lift you up and carry you to the bed. I get a warm cloth from the bathroom and wash you, being careful not to wake you up but also make sure everywhere is clean! I snuggle up next to you and fall asleep as well...

It's about an hour later, I wake up but you still seem fast asleep, so with a wicked grin I get out scarves out and tie your hands gently to the posts at the top of the bed. Still being careful not to wake you I tie your legs to the bottom posts and gently lift you to slide a pillow under your hips. You look delectable, pussy thrust up and spread open, anus winking at me between your lovely arse cheeks, breasts looking ready for a good licking and nibbling and that lovely face of yours, looking all ready for a good kissing, then a good fucking, and then a good covering of cum...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Rome by Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds