• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Very Private Beach Ch. 08

A Very Private Beach Ch. 08

12

THE EIGHTH DAY ... AND BEYOND

Well, summer was over, I realized as our boat made for shore in the teeth of a storm. It took us two extra hours to reach port in the face of an easterly wind with intermittent squalls. When we tied up, the rain was over but a stiff cold wind continued to blow. I was on the road to pick Liz up two minutes after the boat was secured to the dock. I hadn't even showered, and she noticed it as soon as we hugged.

"Do you want to wash up, sailor boy?" she said.

"I want to fuck you silly first."

"No way, dude! Not until you shower and change clothes! You smell like fish and week-old socks!"

"All right, then. Do you want to help me wash up?"

"Well, I could use a shower myself."

So in ten minutes, we were lathering each other up. Liz knew that, after five days of celibacy, I was ready to pop like a firecracker, so she jacked me off right there in the shower. That took the edge off my lust, so we took our time drying each other off. She told me that, having gotten tired of waiting for me, she'd already had one orgasm that morning, care of Mr. Bunny, and didn't need another one right away, so we had some lunch. "This weather sucks," Liz said. "No nude sunbathing today, unless we want to freeze our asses off."

"Let's go anyway. Just to walk along the beach, and see what the storm brought in. Then we'll come back and fuck like bunnies."

So we hopped into my car and made for the beach. When we arrived, the parking lot was empty. So we knew there was no point in going to either of the nude beaches. We locked up the car and walked along the sand at the tide line, hand in hand. And then Liz made her announcement.

"Dick, don't take this wrong, but I've been making plans."

My heart sank. "What plans?"

"I'm leaving Fort Bragg. I've been applying for jobs in psychology and counseling. Do you want to know where?"

"San Francisco?"

"No, San Diego. When you leave here, I want to go with you. If you want me to."

"Is that a marriage proposal, Liz?"

"It's a 'Let's live together' proposal. If that works out, I could see marriage."

"Why do you have to leave? I could get a job here..."

"We've talked about that. There are no jobs here. But I can take my degree anywhere. And there are some clinics in southern California where I can get good references. In fact, I've had offers to interview. But I want to know: if I'm accepted for one of these jobs, should I go? Do you want me to?"

"There's nothing I'd like better! This day just got a whole lot brighter!"

"Why are we stopping?"

"Because I want to hug you right now." And then we embraced, and held each other for a good two minutes, not kissing, not talking, just hugging and hearing each other breathe. Neither of us wanted to break the moment. It was just the sound of the waves and the cold breeze and the cries of the gulls. And us. And then the next squall moved in, and we ran back to the car, laughing like children.

When we got back to Liz's apartment, there was a voice-mail waiting. "Hey, Liz!" we heard Alison's voice saying. "It's too cold to go to the beach, so why don't you come over to our place and use the hot tub. If Dick's back, invite him, too!"

Liz called her back and got their address, and soon we were basking in the hot tub of their palatial home in Albion. We were all nude, of course, and feeling randy, so it didn't take long for Liz to start fondling me. Alison took the hint, and perched herself on the edge of the tub, allowing Barry easy access to the pussy she was stroking. Barry smiled and stroked his own dick to hardness, and soon they were fucking in easy strokes. Alison would grunt each time Barry bottomed out in her. I don't know if it was the sounds she was making that got Liz hot, but Liz slid out of the tub, sat on the edge, and spread her pussy lips apart. After treating me with the sight of her finger-fucking herself, she gave me a smile and a wink. That was all the permission I needed. I slipped my rod into her velvet tunnel and started pumping, using Alison's grunts as a metronome. Liz said, "Let's get in the water," and so we did, without uncoupling, until we were in the water up to our armpits. It was the first time I ever fucked in a hot tub, and the novelty of the sensation made me cum before I could get her off. "Don't worry about making me cum, sailor boy," she whispered into my ear. "I'm happy with what I have right now. I'm saving the big one for later."

Alison and Barry had finished by that time and enjoyed watching our first hot-tub fuck. Then they suggested dinner, and I suddenly realized that all I'd had to eat that day was the sandwich I had for lunch. So we all got out of the tub and put on the robes that Alison had left out for us. The girls made some dinner while Barry and I sat in the den, listening to his absolutely amazing stereo system.

"So what's new with you two?" he asked.

"Well, it's big news. I'm going back to San Diego next week, and Liz says she wants to move down there, too, to be with me."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Barry, I'm delighted. I love that girl, in so many ways. I really think I want to make a life with her."

He smiled. "I thought that was the way this was going. She's been a different woman since you came her. Alison and I will miss her dearly, of course. So will the rest of the crowd at the beach."

He stopped for a second, as if to collect his thoughts. Then he resumed speaking. "You know, Dick, I've been kind of selfish. A while ago, Alison told me that she wanted to screw you, and asked if I wanted to screw Liz. I told her that I really had the hots for Liz...not romantically, but just sexually, you understand...but that I didn't know if I could handle seeing you and Alison fucking. Did you know about that?"

Yes, Barry, I did. Alison told me that day at the beach. I told her that I had no problem with you fucking Liz, if that's what she wants, but that I understood about your not wanting to share Alison."

"Well, then, let me just put it to you: do you want to screw Alison?"

"If she asked me to, and if it was all right with you. Otherwise, no."

"Well, that's what I was getting to. As I said, I don't know if I could handle that. But I want to find out, and the only way to do that is to try it. I really owe it to myself, and to Alison, to give it a go. I will stipulate that I want to be there when you do it."

"You're asking me to fuck your wife?"

"That's right, Dick. Do I have your permission to fuck Liz?"

"You don't need my permission. You need Liz's permission. But based on what she's told me, she'll give it."

He grinned. "Then you've just made my day!"

At that point, Alison called us to dinner. We all ate like wolves. When coffee was served, Liz said, "So what were you guys talking about in there?"

Barry looked at me, and said, "I was telling him that I wanted to fuck Liz ... and that I wanted to see Dick fuck Alison."

Alison's eyes widened. "Do you mean that?"

"I do indeed!"

And then it was Alison's turn to grin. She looked at Liz, and asked, "Can I? Fuck Dick?"

Liz batted her eyes, pursed her lips, and said, "That depends. Can I fuck Barry?"

"Of course!"

"Then what are we waiting for?"

We all got up and trooped to their bedroom, taking our glasses and a bottle of champagne with us. There I saw the biggest bed I have ever seen ... even bigger than a king size. Alison turned down the covers, exposing an expanse of satin sheets. I took Liz aside and gave her a hug. "Thank you, dear! I didn't really think this would happen. Are you cool with it?"

"Like you said about Peer and Inge, our love is bullet-proof. So is Alison and Barry's. And like I said before, it's just fucking. So let's fuck!"

She was groping me shamelessly as she was talking, and then she let go of me and hugged Alison. "Before we get to the main course, do you want to give the boys a show?" (I realized that Liz, being the tease that she was, wanted to get Barry really cranked up before letting him fuck her, and smiled. I loved that girl, even when she was getting ready to screw somebody else right in front of me.) The girls slipped off their robes and lay naked on the bed, their hands roving each other's bodies as they kissed. Alison was much more at ease than she was when she last made love to Liz on the beach that day, maybe because it was no longer a new experience for her, or maybe because it was in her own bed. But this time it was Alison who was doing the passionate kissing and going beyond fondling to penetration. The two girls were soon thrusting their fingers into each other's cunts, and all we poor guys could do not to touch our twitching dicks, poking through the fronts of our robes.

But touching our cocks was exactly what the girls wanted us to do. "Cum on us, guys!" Liz said. "Let us see you cum!"

We looked at each other and doffed our robes. Barry shrugged and clambered on to the bed, on Liz's side. I got in on the other side and started stroking my dick directly over the ladies' writhing bodies. Barry and I came only seconds apart, and our sperm landed on the bellies and tits of the girls. We leaned back, our dicks still hard but starting to wilt, and the girls hugged again, spreading our cum over their bodies until their entire fronts were wet and sticky with our mixed jism.

Alison laughed. "We did that so you guys could last longer. I knew that Barry wouldn't be in Liz two seconds before he came! Now lay back, boys, and we girls are going to get you hard again!"

For the next half hour, the girls sucked on our dicks. At first, we stayed with our usual partners, but soon the girls switched, and I felt Alison's tongue on my dick for the first time. She was an expert cock-sucker, using a lot more suction than Liz usually did, and it wasn't long before I was rock hard again. Barry was likewise enjoying Liz's efforts, made all the keener by the fact that she was straddling him in a sixty-nine position, giving her full access to her cunt. Alison saw that and positioned herself likewise, and I licked at her cunt until her juices were flowing and running down her leg. Her taste was a little muskier than Liz's was, but perfectly satisfactory, and I loved sucking on those long inner lips of hers. And when I slid my tongue along her cleft and teased her clit, she came with a gush that almost choked me. I heard Liz humming as she blew Barry, making him groan even louder.

And then I heard Liz say, "Let's finish 'em off!" Alison laughed and turned around, so that her vulva was poised over my cock and her saggy breasts, with their pink nipples, were dangling over my chest. She eased herself down on my cock as her husband watched. His eyes went wide at the sight, but Liz distracted him with a kiss and then guided his rod into her. After that, he couldn't care less who was fucking his wife.

Alison set up a steady rhythm as I played with her tits, setting them swinging, pinching the nipples, pressing them against her chest until the tit-flesh bulged along the outline of my hands. She loved it. "Slap me!" I hear her say. "Slap my tits!" I gave them a tentative swat. "Harder!" she hissed. I increased the force. "Harder!" she cried. I slapped them even harder and saw the impact recoil on her breast, leaving red spots on the tender flesh. "Now bite 'em!" I grabbed a swinging breast, pressed it to my mouth, and gave the nipple a nip as she gave a cry of equal pain and passion. And then her vaginal muscles tightened around my dick, squeezing me, and I swear I could actually feel my dick getting sucked up into her womb. I bit her nipple harder, and the suction increased. And then her vaginal muscles suddenly went slack as she climaxed with a shriek. That's when I came, too, with every muscle in my body tightening. My leg and back muscles actually lifted my ass off the bed, and her with it. I felt the pulses of my dick echoed in the tightening and loosening of her Kegels, milking me dry.

Then we uncoupled and rolled apart, but not before Alison whispered into my ear. "You know, you're the first man besides Barry to fuck me in over twenty years!"

"Was it worth the wait?"

"Oh, God, yes! And thanks for being rough, slapping my boobs. Barry doesn't like to do that, as much as I beg him to."

"Believe me, it was a first for me. No woman has ever asked me to do that. And let me tell you, your tits are spectacular when they're flopping around like that!"

Meanwhile, Liz was treating Barry like a fuck toy, bouncing on his body. She was going into full wild-woman mode, getting off on Barry's lust. But try as she might, she wasn't getting off like I knew she could. So I whispered something to Alison, and we knelt on either side of Liz. We each took one of Liz's nipples and sucked like crazy. That did the trick, particularly when I started strumming her clit (which was as erect as I'd ever seen it). "Shit, shit, shit!" she chanted over and over again, and then she grabbed our heads and thrust them against her chest, forcing her nipples --indeed, her whole breasts -- more deeply into our mouths. And she screamed. And laughed. And screamed some more. And cried. And laughed some more, more gasping than laughing. Her body went slack, and we caught her as she slumped. Her body was drenched in sweat.

Barry came then, almost anticlimactically, his facing suddenly flushing as she shot his load into my beloved's womb. We eased Liz down onto Barry's chest, and they hugged. I kissed the back of Liz's neck, while Alison massaged her slippery back. Then Liz rolled off Barry's body, his still hard cock slipping out of her, and Alison grabbed his cock and started sucking him soft. She looked like she'd probably done this a hundred times before, but now there was the flavor of another woman's pussy on that cock. I wondered what she was thinking. But then Liz started sucking my softening cock, licking Alison's juices off.

"Do you know what I'd like to do?" Barry finally said. "I want to eat my cum as it comes out of Liz."

"No," said Liz. "I want Dick to clean me up, so he can taste your cum. And I think Barry should get a taste of Dick's cum."

"How wickedly dirty!" Alison chuckled. "How about it, guys? We girls know what each other's cums taste like. Now it's your turn!"

Barry and I looked at each other sheepishly, and set to work. The girls laughed as we cleaned them up. I must admit that Barry's jizz gave Liz's pussy a different taste. And to my surprise, I liked it.

After a fuck like that, we were incredibly thirsty, and the bottle of champagne was gone in a flash. It went right to our heads, and we all fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs. Sometime that night, Alison woke me, stroked me to hardness again, and fucked me, nice and slow and easy. We drifted off again. In the morning, it was Liz stroking me to hardness and mounting me as Alison and Barry made long, leisurely love next to us. After breakfast, we resumed the fun, we guys making love to each other's woman in the bed. After that fuck, neither of us guys could get it up again, but the girls wanted more, so we watched them make love to each other for an hour or two. By that time, their passion was spent for the moment, so we all got up to make lunch and watch a romantic comedy on their home-theater-sized TV. Well, wouldn't you know it, but we all started feeling horny again, so with us guys sporting erections once more, was all got into the hot tub. It was then that Liz gave us a most unusual direction.

"Stand up, guys, and face each other." We did, and the girls knelt in the water on either side of us. Then they pushed us together until our dicks were touching and clasped their hands around them, squeezing them together. Slowly, they wanked us and tickled our balls. It was the first time another man's dick had touched mine, and it would never have happened without the ladies there. Our pre-cum lubricated our dicks and I felt Barry's cock slide against mine with a sensation that was almost electric. I gave into the sensation and, when Barry let his jism fly, my cock felt the pulses of his cock, and that triggered my own orgasm. Our mixed sperm dribbled down our cocks and onto the women's hands, finally dripping into the swirling waters of the tub. Then the girls stood up and we hugged, all four of us, our bodies pressed together and our arms wrapped around each other, kissing each other. We stood like that for a long time, our lust released, basking in the warmth of the water and the love we all had for each other. It all seemed so right. I loved them all.

EPILOGUE

Liz was right about her job prospects. With the good references she'd collected from former co-workers in southern California, she got a job within a month in Chula Vista, not too far from my apartment in San Diego, and gave her notice at the clinic in Fort Bragg. I drove up from San Diego two weeks later in a rented moving truck. We put her belongings in it, including the motorcycle, and headed down the coast.

We eventually got to San Diego and took up housekeeping. Our love deepened, and we became regulars at Black's Beach, although we missed the free-for-all sex of Hard-on Beach. I proposed marriage to her in February, and she accepted. Our wedding was in her hometown of Tempe, Arizona, and was a big church affair paid for by her parents, who turned out to be nice people (and quite wealthy, to boot.) Barry and Alison flew down for the wedding and stayed for the night in our honeymoon suite, which had a bed almost as big as the one they had at home. We didn't get much sleep that night! The next morning, I asked the hotel receptionist if there was an extra charge for two more people in the room. She said, "Well, you didn't dirty up any more sheets, and we'll handle the towel charge. So the extra two are on the house!" And she gave us a conspiratorial wink.

And Liz insisted on holding another reception in Fort Bragg the following spring, because that's where all her friends were. So the first warm day in late May, we returned to Hard-on Beach.

Well, it was definitely a reception to remember! All the regulars were on hand to wish us well. Peer and Inge were there, with Inge eight months pregnant and looking absolutely radiant. Angelo and Chet, Barry and Alison, Jeremy and Sally, Tim and Cora, and a dozen more couples all showed up to help us celebrate. They'd painted their bodies in various ways in honor of the occasion. We smiled, knowing that before the day was out, those designs would be smeared beyond recognition. And we were not disappointed! We had a most unusual reception line, where after shaking hands, our well-wishers gave us a quick caress of our genitals. Liz's nipples got a kiss and suck from all of the men and most of the women, and she gave each dick or cunt a tickle in turn. I gave each man's cock a squeeze, although of the men, only Angelo, Barry and Chet returned my cock-squeeze with one of their own. And I gave each woman a little twat-tickling and nipple-pinching.

The erotic atmosphere was so thick you were almost swimming in it, and everybody was begging for release. So after the toasts, we all spread out our towels and blankets and had a mass fuck, with everybody screwing their significant others publicly and even doing some spouse-swapping here and there. To my delight, Cora and Tim got over their shyness and joined the fun, even if it was on the outskirts of the crowd. And, as usual, Barry and Alison had plenty of spectators.

We thought we were in trouble when, shortly before sunset, the park rangers came by. Inge knew them by name, and greeted them. "Hello, Jason! Hi, Trish! Our friends are having a little party. Can't we stay later? It's a full moon, we can see our way back with no trouble."

"Well, I've already locked the gate, to let people know the beach is closed," Trish said (she was obviously the one in charge.) "But we'll wait for you folks to pack up, and open it when you leave." She observed all the couples fornicating around her and added, "It sure looks like you all are having fun, though!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Very Private Beach Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds