• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Vibrator

The Vibrator

Your husband's new boss is throwing his annual Christmas party which you were invited too. As you sit in his living room wearing your newly purchased black skirt along with a dark red blouse you are feeling bored and out of place. The boss's wife and other women attending the party are good friends with one another. They have been friendly to you but are also ignoring you at the present time.

Your husband is currently engaged with his boss and new co-worker's so you are plenty bored. Since no one is looking you decide to take a look around the house and go upstairs. As expected, the first two rooms are spare rooms and the last room down the end of the hallway is the master bedroom.

You know you should not be here but you make your way into the master bedroom. The dark mahogany furniture is very high quality with a king sized four post bed in the middle. You run your hands along the bedspread feeling the soft material and make your way to nightstand. On it resides a Daniel Steele novel which obviously means this if the wife's nightstand.

Feeling curious and a little naughty you open the draw to see what is inside. To your surprise sitting right on top is a rather large purple vibrator. After quickly glancing towards the door and not seeing anyone you pick it up and examine it. This one is much bigger then what you have at home. Your starting to feel a little tingle as you are becoming aroused by doing something you know to be wrong. Your mind quickly imagines the pleasure you would feel by having this particular vibrator being pushed in and out of you.

This mental picture arouses you even further. Your nipples are starting to harden against your lacy black bra you wore for your husband. Your now throbbing between your legs and you can feel some of your juices on the matching black thong you are wearing. Not even realizing it, one hand begins to stroke the vibrator up and down the length of the shaft.

You take another glance towards the door and seeing no one you turn the vibrator on and immediately turn it back off. You are satisfied to discover that not much sound is made. Having never been so naughty like this before you reach the point of no return. Trying to think clearly you head for the door and close it three quarters of the way and then head back to the bed.

You sit down on the end of the bed and sink into the plush pillow top surface. You lean onto your back and bend your legs which makes your skirt ride up to your waist. Since you are wearing stocking tonight the only thing between the large purple vibrator is your panties. You take one last look at the doorway and pause to hear any sound. With no movement or sound made you then place the tip of the vibrator softly against your moist panties. Slowly you guide the vibrator up and down the length of your pussy each time a little harder against the flimsy lacy material.

As your heart rate increases and you breath because heavier from the intense pleasure you switch on the vibrator. The initial pulse feels so good that you jump a bit. Feeling the low vibrations against you makes you spread your legs apart wider. With your free hand you push aside your panties allowing clear access to your hot waiting pussy.

Your mind can not believe what you are doing but your body is on control now. Feeling the tip of the vibrator against you sends shock waves up and down your legs. You gently push the large vibrating tip into you. You are so turned on that your own juices allow it to slide in easily. The further you push in the more it begins to fill you up. You close your eyes and throw your head back as the divine sensation takes over your whole body. You allow a soft cry to escape your lips.

You are loving how this bigger vibrator is stretching your pussy. You are completely filled up as the vibrator has engulfed you. You begin to move the vibrating toy in and out of you slowly building up the pace. Your legs are now raised up in the air. You are doing all you can not to make a noise but you want to let out a large moan as your dripping wet womanhood is being fucked by a strangers large pulsing vibrator their own bedroom.

The prospect of being seen at any moment is so stimulating. You are now pumping it in and out of you with abandonment. Your body can not take the pleasure and you can feel the release coming up. In an instant you explode with a breathtaking orgasm. Your mouth forms an O but no sound is emitted. Your back tenses up and your hand plunges the vibrator completely into you pussy. You had such an orgasm that juices were released and you can feel it sliding down to your ass.

Reclaiming your You switch off the vibrator as it is still inside you. As soon as the soft noise is gone you hear movement from the hallway. All in one motion you remove the toy and roll onto your side and off the bed all the while staring at the door. Your heart is pounding as you stand perfectly still. After a moment you hear footsteps going down the stairs. You breathe out slowly and place the cum soaked vibrator back into the draw and make your way downstairs.

Finding your husband in the kitchen pouring himself a drink you walk over to him and plant a wet kiss on his lips. He just looks at you and smiles. The party is winding down and you say your goodbye's. As you make your way to the car your husband says with a sly smile on his face "You are one naughty girl."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Vibrator

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds