• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Friendly Adult Movie

The Friendly Adult Movie

12345

This is a story about three friends. It is a long story and the story contains sexual activities. Those who are not interested in bi-sexual materials can leave now. We don't want people to comment anything about it later on.

You will need time to get adjusted with the dramatic events that happened to us. All the characters in the story are real and the storyline is true, just the names are changed to protect the not-so-innocent people in the story. There might be some grammatical mistakes (but not that you cannot read it and understand). Please cope with the mistakes. We wanted to describe it the way it happened, so there are no extra dialogues that we wrote here.

All the characters are Bangladeshi, so there are few things that are different than any other cultures. Some things you might need to know beforehand:

* Bangladesh has weekends on Friday and Saturday, the rest of the days are weekdays. People in some companies have only a single day weekend (Friday), but there are companies who give two days holidays (Friday and Saturday) as weekends.

* We call our apartment as flat. It is the same thing what you know as apartment. There are many kind of flats in our country, some are big, and some are small. The flat in the story was small with two rooms and a bathroom. It wasn't luxurious, but good enough.

* In our country, we call it bathroom instead of toilet. It is the same thing as what you guys call toilet. Generally our bathroom is attached with the shower, but in some cases it has a separation. In our case it was separated by a glass door.

* In our country we study in school, then move to college before admitting into universities. So any kind of confusion should be removed for that subject.

The story that I'm describing, already happened in our life, so please spare the suggestions of the storyline. We are human beings and we live through all our mistakes. Maybe we did some mistakes, maybe we didn't. Some of you might think that the way of our living is gross, those please stay away. We don't need your advice. If you are so innocent, why are you here reading sexual stories in the websites? Why aren't you spending that time with your special one?

There is no need to contact us, we are perfectly fulfilled. Please don't get jealous of us, because that won't do any harm to us either. The story was written with the permission of all three of us and the right is reserved with the three of us only. It was written with the help of the other two.

Finally, all the characters are above eighteen and they were all eighteen when it happened. We hope you enjoy the story about our life.

"Your future is not written, it is what you write yourself, so try to make it the best." – Dr. Emmit Brown in BACK TO THE FUTURE.

Papia and I were friends for a long time. I was in college when I first met her and instantly we were drawn to each other. There was something that put us as friends and we remained friends all through our college life.

She started dating after passing the college and within a few months they were going steady. I met Jyoti, Papia's boyfriend, one day when they both came to visit me in my house. He was a nice guy, very handsome and we too became friends. He was very friendly and as one of Papia's friends I liked him very much and accepted him as my friend as well.

Time went by and I passed my first year in the university. I just finished my exams in the first semester of my second year. I was going through my holidays. One day I got a call from Jyoti. I answered the phone and we talked for a while. Then he said, "Arif, err, can you meet me?" I was alarmed; I thought something wrong was going on between them. I instantly agreed to meet him.

Now, though we call him our friend, he was a few years senior to us. He was doing job in a well-known company in our country and was staying in his own flat. So when he asked me to meet him in his home, I wasn't surprised.

---x---

It was a weekday, but he was on the leave. I went to his home and we sat in his living room. I asked him about his job, he said it was going fine. Then I asked him about his relationship with Papia, he also assured that it was going fine as well. So I was waiting for him to break it to me.

After a long pause he said, "Arif, I wanted to ask a favor from you."

"I'm listening." I said.

"You are the bestfriend of Papia, and through your friendly nature, you have made me your good friend as well. That is why I selected you for this job, which is why I called you." He paused for a while before continuing, "I hope you have the power to keep a secret, don't you."

"Your secrets are safe with me."

"I thought so." He paused again. "You know, when two people go steady, that means they are having physical relationships, they are having sex."

"Is sex going alright between you two?"

"Na, sex is great. We understand each other. It is something else. You know, we have this thing, actually I have this thing that... ...I like to shoot us while we are... ...you know... ...having sex. But as I'm doing it, it is very difficult to hold the camera with my hands while having sex."

I wasn't sure where he was going, so I remained silent. He continued, "You are friend to both of us, you are trustworthy. So I was hoping, that you... ...you know something, just forget what I said."

I sensed that he was withdrawing his words, am opportunity was slipping past me. Yes, Papia is my friend, but as you all know, I fancied seeing her naked like any other boys in the world. Every boy in the world at one point or another, fancies about their female friends. When Jyoti was telling me those things, I was thinking about being able to see her naked. My cock was semi hard and I was already sweating. But when Jyoti was asking me to forget it, I was thinking about a way to make him comfortable. So I said, "Hey, both of you are my close friends. If you wanted to ask me to shoot for you, I would be honored to do something like that for you."

"Are you sure?" Jyoti asked, "You don't think this is awkward or something? Do you think I'm normal?"

"No, you are definitely not normal. Normal people would not ever ask their friend to shoot video when their girl is naked and vulnerable. You are abnormally romantic. And I can say that both of you love each other very much to trust that much that you can watch your loved one to be naked in front of someone else. That needs a lot of courage, bro. Tell you what, I understand that you declined, but if you ever want to do it, I'm your guy."

"I'll think about it."

"Till then, this conversation never happened." I said with a bit of disappointment. I was hoping to pull him into his words, but the words ended there.

That night, for the first time in my life, I masturbated thinking of Papia.

---x---

A couple of days later, I got another call from Jyoti. He asked me to have a cup of coffee with him. I agreed and met him in a coffee shop. We were sipping from our cups when Jyoti again pulled out the previous subject, I was faintly hoping that he would. He said, "I know I chickened out that day, but when you left, I thought about it, and I guess I'm ready now."

"Guessing is not going to be enough, Jyoti. You need to be absolutely sure about it. You guys love each other very much and that's the most precious thing in the world. I wouldn't want to ruin that for you. I told you the other day that I'm game if you are, but to play that game, you need to be absolutely sure about it. As far as I'm concerned, once we do it, there will be no turning back. Yes, we might not have sex, but I'll see Papia naked and that will be saved in my memory for the rest of my life. No matter where I meet you, I'll be seeing both of you naked in my mind. So unless you are absolutely sure, I don't think this is ever going to happen, bro."

Jyoti was silent. I guess it was very tough for him to think about it. But then he said, "I'm absolutely sure."

"Ok, but that's just one side of the story, what about the other side? What about Papia? Does she know anything about it?" I asked.

"I need to tell you a secret. It was me who gave her the idea of asking someone to shoot us while we... ...you know... ...have sex. But it was Papia who suggested of you to be that guy."

"Really?" I was surprised and flattered.

"Yes. And over time I thought about it and I knew she was right. But I was afraid of losing her. I chickened out. But then I knew you are the only guy that will not try to snatch her away from me."

"Why should I snatch her away? Come'n, this is just a movie we are going to make. It's not that I'm going to have sex with her. Not that I wouldn't mind doing that, I mean who wouldn't want to lose his virginity to his friend? And given your body structure, I am sure that you are well equipped as well. I love you both as friends and I would like to stay as your friends forever."

"Hold on a sec, you mean, you are still a virgin? I mean, never done anything?"

"Well, what can I say? I didn't find the right girl." I was a bit shy.

"Okay. But will you be able to shoot the video?"

"I'm very good with camera and if you ask about my erection, I would want to whack myself afterwards if you don't mind."

"I'll ask her about it."

"So, what's the plan?" I was very eager to start shooting.

"I don't know yet. First I needed to talk to you. I'll talk to Papia and let you know about it."

"That suites me well." I said with some hope secretly in my mind.

We left that place and I went to my home. I thought for the upcoming opportunity. The more I thought, the more I got excited.

---x---

A week or so passed by, I was enjoying my last few days of my holiday. I got a call from Jyoti on Thursday noon. He told me to meet him on Friday morning in his flat. I knew he was going to talk about that subject again. I got dressed and hurried to his home.

Jyoti asked me in and we sat on the sofa as we talked. "Arif, I talked to Papia, she is happy that you agreed. But she asked me to tell you few things before we proceed."

"What things?" I asked.

"A few conditions, you can say. First, you can watch, but cannot touch. I told her that you wanted to masturbate while watching us, she said you're more than welcome to do that. But that's as far as it gets."

"I am all in for that. But I have to verify something with you, in order to take a good video; I might need to go closer to get a good view. Are you guys up for that?"

"I think that would make a good video. And I'm up for it. I'm giving you the permission to get closer. But one thing you should know, I'd like you to back off if Papia at any time says 'no' to something. And if she says no, that MEANS no. You understand?"

"I totally agree with you. I can guaranty you that I won't do anything that you won't approve and do anything that you aren't comfortable with. You just need to provide me a camera though, I don't want to bring any of my stuffs for your security purpose."

"That's a good plan. I'll have my camera ready for you."

"Okay then, just tell me the date and time, I'll be there."

"The date is today, and the time is today afternoon."

"Wow, that's too soon."

"Is that gonna be a problem for you? Do you have any other appointments?"

"Not really, but I wasn't ready. Don't worry, I'll be ready by the time it is afternoon."

We went out to have lunch. After lunch we came back to his flat and sat to chat. Within the hour Papia came and rang the bell. Jyoti opened the door for her and let her in.

Papia came and hugged me as usual. She definitely knew what was going to happen and she was a little bit shy. I asked Jyoti to grab us some drinks while I set the camera. Papia went with Jyoti and I went to his bedroom.

His bedroom was very neat and tidy. I drew every curtain down and lit the room. I brought two table lamps from the living room and set them for some extra lighting. Then I took the handycam from the table and switched it on. It was perfectly charged and have been emptied for shooting. I lit a few candles to create more romantic environment. I straightened the bed and positioned a chair for me to sit during the session. I was all set on my part when Papia and Jyoti reappeared in the door. Jyoti handed me my glass and Papia set the whole bottle of Sprite beside the chair for me. We were sipping the drink and I was guiding them where they should be and checking the lighting positions. Then I asked them to be more comfortable and go to the bathroom if they need to wash up. They both said that they are ready.

I asked Jyoti if he had a porn magazine or something, he smiled and asked me why do I need one. I told him that it is for the video shoot. He coyly pulled out a stack of magazine from under his bed. I smiled at him and then told Papia to get ready. I told them how it is going to start and they both smiled and agreed to me. Papia even teased me by calling me 'the director'. I corrected her by saying 'the adult movie director'. All of us laughed at my comment.

I began to guide them and moved them to their positions. And then I turned the camera on.

Papia entered through the door, calling Jyoti's name. Jyoti shouted from the bathroom that he is in the shower. Papia sat on the bed and looked around. Then she found a porn magazine under the pillow and pulled it out and started to go through it. She became horny and started to rub her tits first, and then her hands moved down on her pussy.

I always saw Papia as a sober girl. So this was something new for me. I was instantly hard. I got a close-up of her hands moving between her legs. I secretly opened the bathroom door on my back, waved Jyoti that everything is ready, and closed the door lightly as I moved the other way. Jyoti came out from bathroom and saw Papia rubbing herself. He started to get hard as well. He went near her and kissed her lips. Then he moved down to her neck and then on her boobs. He kissed them and played with them over her clothes and then he pulled her kamiz out through her head. She was wearing a red bra and for the first time in my life I was seeing her cleavage. He kissed her as he fondled her boobs and then her hands moved to grab his cock and rub it through the jeans he was wearing. His hands went on her back and unclasped her bra. She shook her shoulder to let them fall from her body. She had a nice pair of boobs! Her boobs were all round and the areolae were just the perfect size. Her fair skin had a great contrast with dark brown nipples which were protruding from her breasts. He moved his head down to take one of them inside his mouth and suck it. I was really jealous of him; I wish I was the one who was sucking them. She had the perfect pair of C cups I have ever seen.

Papia grabbed Jyoti's head and pushed it toward her bosom as he sucked on her tits one by one. He was too eager to go down on her and soon he was pulling the strings of her pajama and then pulled it down through her ankle. She lifted her legs to let it move away from her. I was surprised to see that she didn't have any panties on. Her pussy was clean shaved and it was looking gorgeous. She was wet and it was showing. I went near her to get a better view. From close it looked even more beautiful, if that is possible. Her opening was glistening with her juice and her clit was visible because of her arousal.

Papia put Jyoti on his knees and pulled out his shirt above his head. Then she went for his belt and his pant. She undid them and pulled them down. He was wearing a brief inside and his cock was creating a tent. He sat on his ass to remove his pants, and when he removed it, she grabbed the waistband of his brief and pulled it down. He helped her to pull it off of him. They both were naked in front of me.

For the first time I was looking at two live naked people in front of me, about to have sex. I looked at Jyoti's cock, it was not as big as I thought, maybe the same length as mine, but it was somewhat thicker than my 6.5" cock. I sat on the bed as I shot the video. They continued kissing each other as their naked bodies were pressed against each other. Both of them fell on the bed and Papia was under Jyoti's body. Her 5' 3" frame looked like a baby's body under his 6' 1" body. But they both looked good. I went beside them as they kissed. I shot their faces, their body pressed against each other and then his cock was grinding on her thigh, trying to control it from going into the entrance.

I stopped the camera and asked him to move to her lower body and suck on her pussy. I rolled the camera again and after kissing for a few more seconds he started to move down her body, pass her boobs and tummy and then reached her pussy. She spread her legs wider for his better access. Then he dove into her and started to lick and suck her pussy like a madman. She grabbed his head by his hair and started to grind her pelvis against his mouth. I knew she was on the edge, on the point of no return. But he didn't understand and stopped sucking when she was just this close. But I wasn't there to guide their sex, I was there to guide the starting of the movie and let them go with the flow as I shoot them.

I saw a little bit of frustration on Papia's eyes as Jyoti pulled his head up. He went beside her and offered her his cock. She opened her mouth and took it inside and started to suck it like a good girl. She Held it with one hand and kept on sucking it bobbing her head up and down his shaft. He grabbed her head at pushed his cock inside her mouth. I was surprised when she took all of it without gagging even for once. She built a good rhythm and it was the best thing I ever saw. I looked at Jyoti and he was trying his best to hold back his ejaculation.

Papia must have sensed that too, because she slowed down to let him calm. But it wasn't enough for him; he pulled the whole cock out of her mouth and was panting. I went near his cock and took a close-up shot of his cock, then I moved to Papia's pussy and it was very wet.

I waved them to get into position. Papia was already laying on the bed; Jyoti put himself on top of her, placed his cock on her twat and started to kiss her lips. I went between their legs to get a better view of the action. I thanked myself again for lighting up the room, because I could see the cock resting on the entrance of the pussy clearly. He moved up and down a couple of times, adjusting the cock on the entrance, and then pushed it to get it inside. It took only two strokes for him to disappear inside her. He stayed there for a couple of seconds, then he started to move slowly. I could see the juice from her pussy on his cock when he was pulling it out of her. Then again it was disappearing from my view. I captured that view for a while, and then moved to their faces. He was sucking her tits when I went beside them, one by one. I was very hard; it was the first time in my life I was seeing a naked woman, that too was my bestfriend. And then there she was, fucking her boyfriend right in front of me. It was so erotic and romantic at the same time. I was never this hard before. I thought of removing my pants to give my cock a breathing space, if not anything else. I removed my pant and was in my brief, and I was forming a tent in front of me as well. But no one looked at me as they were busy with themselves.

I went between their legs again. He was ramming her hard. His cock was getting out till the end and then entering her again and his balls were hitting her ass. There was a certain thump noise as their thighs were hitting each other. But soon that noise was overdubbed by the moaning that was coming from Papia's mouth. She was saying, "Fuck me... ...make me... ...cum... ...cum inside:.. ...me baby. Please... make me... ...cum, make... ...me cum. I'm... ...so close..."

The whole scene was so erotic! I moved beside them again and aimed my camera at their faces and the upper body. Jyoti was looking at Papia's eyes as he fucked her pussy. I moved away from them to get the full view of their body. It was amazing! The way they were moving, the way they were looking at each other, I was getting jealous. But I wasn't there to do anything else other than shooting them.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Friendly Adult Movie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds