• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Chastity with Ex as Keyholder Ch. 05

Chastity with Ex as Keyholder Ch. 05

Almost every time my Ex had sex with her boyfriend I had to listen. My Ex had decided it was mandatory and would quiz me on how many times she had an orgasm just to make sure I was actually listening, not to mention drive home the fact I couldn't cum.

At least, so I thought.

You have to understand that not having an orgasm for over a week doesn't sound like a long time, and I'm sure I've gone longer than that without wearing a chastity device. But, for some reason having a device constantly remind you, especially any time you get hard, see a hot girl jogging around, or pretend not to notice the hot girl at work bending over in a pencil skirt, each day feels like an eternity!

It's like bondage on a whole new level because it's a type of bondage that lasts almost indefinitely. And the more I wore the thing, the more horny I was getting, which made me realize how hot this whole situation was. Men would pay lots of money for this type of arrangement. I had seen and downloaded many chastity videos where I assumed the guys in those videos probably paid the models themselves! What a racket. It almost made me wish I was a hot girl so I could make a killing by taking advantage of some old, wealthy geezer's unfortunate fetish.

So somehow, life did manage to go on after the first week. I remained in chastity like a good little slave, although the urge to run to Home Depot and cut off the lock didn't escape me. I mean really, it was just a plastic little cage holding my junk at bay. Late at night when I awoke to midnight woodies pressing almost painfully against the confines of the cage, I worried about the plastic breaking. Granted, it appeared to be some kind of reinforced material, but it could still break.

Still, the cage held strong and even though I hoped against hope that my Ex would let me cum when she let me out for the second week cleaning, I knew deep down she had no plans for it, although I hadn't counted on her devious teasing.

When she had clicked the lock open and I finally pulled the cage off my cock, growing inches by the seconds, her cruelty surprised even me.

"Now, I can't touch you because that would definitely be cheating. I'm sure my boyfriend would love to beat you up for being naked in a room with me, even if I am still fully clothed in my Hooter's uniform," she said turning to the side and bending down slightly, giving a great view of her curves and shimmery, pantyhosed legs.

"But why don't we play a little game while your cage soaks in the sink? You can stroke yourself when I say 'Go!' but you have to stop when I say so. You are not allowed to cum until I allow it, understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ugh, don't call me ma'am. Call me princess!"

"Yes, princess," I said sheepishly, not wanting to ruin any chance her actually letting me have an orgasm.

"GO!" she said, standing over me with her hands on her hips as I knelt on the floor of my own bathroom, stroking my cock.

Oh, how my cock had missed the simple act of being stroked! Precum was just oozing out, providing my own lubricant. My hand and fingers slid over the shaft and I imagined standing over my Ex, thrusting my cock deep inside her.

"STOP!" she shouted, giggling at my pained frustration.

My hand was shaking and my cock was quivering, but I did stop.

"Go ahead, slave," she said grinning.

Again, I started rubbing my cock and quickly approached the orgasm boundary, but again she yelled stop just at the last second.

She allowed me to touch myself several more times until I realized she had no real intention of letting me orgasm at all.

"I bet you want to cum so bad! Two whole weeks of being locked up sure makes you a lot more agreeable. Hey, maybe if we had found this cock cage when we were dating you could still call me your girlfriend! Hehe, but no. I found a real man with a huge cock to fuck me. How's it feel being a loser? Are you regretting dumping me now? Hehe!"

"Yes, princess. Let me make it up to you!" I said, drunk with my horny desires.

She just laughed and stepped closer, her legs inches from my cock, shimmering in the light due to those pantyhose she wore for work.

"You will never have sex with me, I hope you understand that. I am enjoying this way too much. Aren't you glad that you said you wanted to stay friends after you broke up our relationship? I think all you really wanted was for me to be your kinky buddy, so now you got your wish. Aren't you happy?"

She was standing so close, she didn't realize I had oozed precum all over her shoes until she looked down to laugh and point at my cock.

She slapped me on the face. "You dripped on my shoes! Lick it off, slave!"

I hadn't really ever consumed my own cum or precum, but the cock cage is a great motivator! Without hesitation, I was on the floor licking my precum off her shoes.

"How's it taste? Do you like it?"

I didn't like it. It stated...weird, I guess is the best way to describe it. Slightly salty, too.

"I don't like it, princess," I said making a face.

Another slap.

"Too bad, you will learn to like it. In fact, this gives me a great idea!" she said hopping up and down, her breasts bouncing along for the ride.

"Put your cage back on and I'll tell you!"

Looking down on my engorged organ, I looked up at her helplessly.

"I can't fit my cock in that cage when it's hard like this!" I protested.

"Excuse me? Do NOT disobey!" my Ex said sternly.

"I'm sorry princess, I just don't know how you expect me to fit that cage back on my hard cock. It's so hard for you. I'm sure if you let me cum, it would get soft and I could put that cage on right away."

"Oh, you do have a silver tongue, don't you?" she said lifting her foot up to my cock, rubbing the underside of my shaft against her sneaker. "I guess I just need to do everything myself, don't I?"

Before I could even guess at what she meant by her statement, she had lightly kicked me in the balls. It wasn't a hard kick, but it was hard enough to feel up into my kidneys. Pain erupted from my balls and brought me to fetal position in seconds.

She kicked my exposed balls several more times, careful not to do it too hard, but hard enough to distract me from my hard cock. Before I knew it, my cock was soft and pliable and she was holding the cage in front of me.

"I said, put this on."

Under her watchful eye, I did as she said and managed to lock the device back onto my cock, which instantly tested the confines of the cage trying to get hard.

"Your cock just doesn't learn, does it? Don't worry, it'll eventually get used to it," she said giggling, nudging my cock with her sneakered foot.

"Now, crawl out to the couch with me and worship my feet while I explain my awesome new idea," she said in her cute, bubbly little voice.

Why had I broken up with this woman again? What was I thinking?

As requested, I began our ritual of worshipping her feet, starting with cleaning her shoes that I already had licked in the bathroom.

"You should know I'm getting compliments at work for having such clean sneakers all the time. In fact, a couple girls keep asking what my secret is," she said winking at me. "But that's not my awesome idea...at least, not right now. Although I do wonder if Chelsea and Runa would be into this if it meant keeping her shoes nice and clean."

She couldn't be seriously thinking about bringing more people into this, especially those chatty Cathy-s women from work!

Regardless, as I kissed and licked her shoes, which smelled heavily from sweat, nylon, and rubber, as always.

"I think when I come over from now on, we should keep a little saucer under your cock to catch all that precum I know you drip everywhere, especially now after being locked up for two weeks. Then, before I leave, I can watch you lick up all that precum! I would LOVE to see that."

This idea sounded horrible to me, but she was the one with the keys not only to my cock, but to my reputation and essentially, my life.

"So for next time, I expect you to have a nice little saucer handy to catch all your dripping precum. I mean, it is the closest your cock actually gets to cumming, right? Might as well enjoy it as much as you can...or I will enjoy it as much as I can! Now, continue with our foot worship arrangement and take off my shoes."

As had become our ritual, I carefully untied her shoes and inhaled each shoe deeply as I set them on the floor.

My cock was raging inside its cage, especially at all this talk of me having to lick up my own precum. I wish I could tell my cock to shut up, but for some reason the humiliation of my Ex forcing me to lick my own precum caused my cock to go crazy. It was pulsing inside its cage with each heartbeat.

"Aww, look at you. So horny," my Ex said who obviously didn't miss a thing. "Poor you, can't cum and has to lick the feet of his pretty Ex."

Her banter only made me more horny, and her pantyhosed feet would have made me cum instantly if it weren't for the restrictive cage keeping my hard on at bay.

"I thought you loved pantyhose. Remember when we were dating and you asked me to wear those short skirts and dresses with pantyhose all the time? You didn't ask straight up, but I knew what you really wanted. You wanted to go to shows with the hot girl in a short skirt, black pantyhose, and boots. It's a hot look, I know, but little did I know how much of a fetish it is for you and how vulnerable it makes you! I mean, any pretty girl can make your submissive ass do whatever she wants, but a girl who wears pantyhose around you? Like Kryptonite! And to be wearing a chastity cage while said girl wears her hot Hooters uniform around you? Priceless. Poor you, all locked up and can't get a boner."

All the while, I was licking her feet and smelling her pantyhose, completely incapable of getting an erection, my cock aggressively pressing against its cage. It wasn't painful so much as it was just uncomfortable! I can't really describe it enough other than saying it's a special type of torture to be extremely horny, but have no way to get hard or have an orgasm of any kind.

And so my poor cock had no relief that night, nor did it the following week or the week after that.

Finally, a month had gone by and I was agonizing for an orgasm, but again, my Ex's cruelty could not be predicted.

"I have such a special night for you, slave!" she said as she came in on the night that would have marked one month of being locked up without orgasm.

"Don't worry, I'm letting you out of that cage for good tonight," she said excited.

I couldn't help but be excited. Let out for good? Maybe she was finally tired of this game and my cock would no longer be her plaything to control! Alright! Back to normalcy for me!

Unfortunately, like I mentioned above, her cruelty escaped even me. What happened next was probably the most devious, kinky event I have ever experienced.

"You see," she said pulling out a small bag from her duffel bag she sometimes brought with her, "I have a surprise for you, and if it works, you won't have to wear that plastic cage anymore."

"What?" I asked, surprised.

She looked at me for a second, gauging my hopeful expression, then let out a bellow of laughter. Normally, it would have been a funny sight to see a Hooter's girl laugh so much with her breasts bouncing with each intake of breath, but I was getting scared.

"You silly boy, you thought I was done with this and I would be letting you out today, didn't you? Oh, I think you'll shit yourself once I show you what I've brought. Over here, to the couch," she beckoned.

As per usual, I was knelt before her while she sat there with a smug smile on her face, her tight top stretching across her breasts and legs shimmering in the nylon pantyhose she wore for work.

"Okay, I can't keep this to myself any longer. I think it's time for this!" she said, pulling a metal contraption out of her bag. "You see, over the past month, sex with my boyfriend has gotten so much better, I'm getting promoted at work, and I got an A+ on my last paper for class. I would like to thank you because I think a large part of it is due to me being able to relieve some stress here by dominating you and knowing I have you here, squirming every day. I don't know how or why, but it's caused a lot of other great things to happen for me. So, I've decided to make this arrangement of ours a little more permanent.

"You see, I realize you dumped me not because you didn't like me enough or I wasn't hot enough, but because you weren't meant to fit into a traditional relationship. You need to be a slave. Looking back on our dating history, it wasn't so much a girlfriend you were looking for, but someone to completely dominate you sexually, but without partaking in anything sexual! You are quite the psychological conundrum, but I think I've got some of it figured out. You see, I used you as an example and an experiment on my last psychology paper, and the professor loved it. There is a whole other realm of sexuality that is untapped due to the restrictions placed by society for moral and traditional reasons. Don't be mad, but you did this to yourself by showing me your cock cage a month ago and expecting me not to be intrigued by it!"

I didn't know what to say. To know I was the subject of some scientific, psychological experiment was one thing, but to make the radical claim that I didn't want a normal relationship was ridiculous.

"Wait just a minute, I liked our relationship, but I felt you wanted more than I was willing to give so I felt it was only fair to end it," I said.

She paused for a moment, my hands holding her foot. Then she held up the metal contraption which appeared to be some type of chastity device and asked, "What is your first thought when looking at this? Honest!" she said kicking me with her foot.

I wanted to lie and say I didn't know what it was for and that I was done with all of this chastity nonsense, that it was a passing interesting and I was sorry to have ever had her discover my foray into the whole thing.

But I also wanted to know what it felt like.

"My first thought," I said knowing what it would mean, "my first thought is to wonder what it feels like and how long I could wear it," I said, hanging my head, knowing I was utterly defeated.

"Exactly. This is a metal cage I had custom made to the specifications I submitted, given my knowledge of the size of your cock. Let's see if it fits."

Reaching down, she unlocked my cock and presented me with the new cage, which was substantially smaller than even the plastic cage I had been wearing. This metal cage would allow no penis growth whatsoever, where as my plastic cage at least had a tiny bubble of room. This would be complete and utter cock control, more so than I had been finding when I bought the plastic cage I was currently wearing.

I knew it must have been expensive, so I didn't want to reject it, but I knew what putting it on would mean.

"Princess, it's been a month...can't I please have the orgasm we agreed to before putting this new cage on?"

Instantly, I regretted voicing my concerns as she reached for her phone.

"Uploading photos to Facebook now," she said.

"Wait! Okay, okay!" I said feeling the cold metal against my ball sack as I pushed my junk through the locking ring.

She had already unlocked my other cage and had been waiting for me to test the new cage.

Fitting the old plastic cage had been a trick, but this new metal device was something else. I thought I had no room for a hard on before? Think again. She had this device custom made to be the length she approximated me to be when completely flaccid. I felt she was a little conservative with her estimates, but one thing was for sure. The cage was TIGHT! The plastic cage had been small, but this metal cage was just plain tiny. There was zero room for erection, although my cock still pressed against it hoping to break out.

My Ex twirled the lock in her fingers, looking at me and then looking down at the metal cage.

"I knew this would be a good purchase. You see, now you can clean yourself in the shower with the way the metal bars are engineered. These weekly cleanings can now be scheduled monthly. Don't worry, I read up on this particular cage online and people only need out once a month because they are able to clean it so well in the shower.

"If you honestly thought I was letting you cum today, then get used to the idea of not having the possibility of cumming for ANOTHER month. That's right. I think you need to sport this new metal device for at least a month before I decide whether you even deserve to cum at all. And you really can't remove this thing without hurting yourself! It's metal. Plus, I got all my evidence to ruin you and have my boyfriend come over and visit.

"So, now that your cock is truly mine, I think you should go put on that maid outfit and show me how well you curtsey. You see, I will be having a Halloween party soon and I thought it might be fun to have a little maid run around with a tray and serve all the guests. It's all in good fun, but who would suspect you secretly have a cock cage holding any orgasms at bay with me as the keyholder?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Chastity with Ex as Keyholder Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds