• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jill Ch. 03

Jill Ch. 03

Chapter 3: Hotel Fun

It was Sunday afternoon and I was shooting hoops in my driveway when I finally saw Jill's parents' car turn onto our street. All weekend, I debated how I should approach Jill. Friday night, we made love for the first time and we were nearly caught in bed as her parents came home. Then, Saturday morning when I went over to say "Goodbye" before she left on her Birthday Trip to the Art Museum, I caught Jill and her mom going at it.

Needless to say, I was a little confused and extremely horny. On one hand, I want to rush over and see my girl. But on the other, I wasn't sure what her parents would say when I arrived. Throwing caution into the wind, I made a final shot...swish...and walked over to Jill's.

"Need any help?" I asked as the three were just getting out of the car.

Jill quickly sprung into my arms, hugged me, kissed me and whispered, "Were you a good boy?" and winked. I nodded and she smiled.

Her request for me not to 'jerk off' while she was gone was difficult but I honored it. Originally, I thought about all the sexy things she would do; then, I had to stop because it only got me more excited. The ACT Test I took less than two hours after her request stopped that thinking in a hurry. I had taken the test with Jill earlier and bombed it. Yesterday, I re-took it and was sure I bombed it again.

As we parted, Jill's dad, Jake, came over. He said, "Son, why don't you help me with the luggage while the women start dinner." Jill followed her mother into the house and I was left with Jake.

After the women were out of sight, Jake began his speech. "Let me get right to the point, I know Jill and you were, umm..., intimate Friday night. I know this was the first time because my baby has changed....matured, in a way that I am still getting used to."

"Sir," I began but was cut short.

"Let me speak my piece! Now son, I know you have been seeing Jill for years. You are like a part of our family. I knew this day would come some day, but I hoped it would be her wedding day." A long pause followed and then, "Be careful and don't hurt my baby," he managed before he started to tear up.

Now, Jake was a big man. He towered over me at 6 feet, 6 inches and weighed at least 280 pounds. I wouldn't call him sentimental; but, when it came to his daughter, she was his world. He would do anything for his girl and I am sure the 'speech' was a manifestation from a conversation with Jill. The drive to and from the Art Museum must have been intense to say the least.

Not knowing how to respond, I stuck my hand out to shake his hand. He quickly grabbed my arm and reeled me in for a big bear hug. Then, he quickly remembered where he was and released me. He looked around quickly to see if anyone had seen his public display of affection, seemed satisfied no one had, and slapped me on the shoulder. "I guess we better get these bags inside," he quickly changed the subject.

As we entered, I took Jill's bags to her room while Jake took theirs to the opposite end of the house. When I entered Jill's room, she just started to peal the sheets off her bed. The cum soaked ring from our Friday night session had hardened and bled through to her mattress. I joked, "I guess you will be getting a new mattress for your birthday."

Jill was not amused. She quickly changed the subject and said, "I called your mother and told her you would be having dinner with us tonight." She paused and continued, "Were you really able to 'hold off' all weekend?"

"Yes, I did. The test certainly ...," I was cut off.

"Oh God, how did you do?" she exclaimed after she remembered the importance of the test.

I knew how much she wanted me to score at least a 19 so I met the minimum requirement for the college she planned to attend. My first score was only 17. I didn't feel good about my chances of improving but I honestly answered, "I did the best I could do. Now, we have to wait to see the results."

She seemed satisfied with my answer as she tossed me a fresh set of sheets. As we worked in unison to make her bed, I asked, "Jill, I expected a parental moment or two based off how Friday ended, but what was that with your dad?" My mind was still trying to process the event.

Jill explained the long talk with her parents as they drove to the Art Museum. She said her mother brought up the subject as soon as they pulled out of the driveway. Jill said she quickly defused the situation by reminding her parents of the promise she made them when she first entered puberty and her mother had the 'birds and the bees' speech with her.

Jean, Jill's mom, had conceived the night she lost her virginity to Jake. Afraid that Jill might have the same 'luck', she made her daughter promise not to have sex until she was at least 18. To add flame to the fire, Jean made an appointment with the doctor three months prior to her 18th birthday so Jill could start birth control.

Jill said that she had fulfilled her promise, mentioning repeatedly how hard it had been, and that she and I were both of legal age. We both loved and respected them and we wanted to experience the same type of love they shared. She talked and talked about her the points she covered. Unfortunately, as she talked I was daydreaming about my shaft sinking into her tight pussy.

Needless to say, Jill was a master orator. She could win any debate she entered. True to form, by the end of her speech, both her parents cried and all three of them blubbered like idiots. By the time they reached the museum, Jake and Jean actually begged for details of her first night.

As they parked the car in the lot, her parents composed themselves and enjoyed spending time with their daughter. After four hours, the toll of walking, staring and listening as Jill described every minute detail of an artist's work became difficult to hide. Her parents forced their smiles and fought to create idle chit chat. After another grueling hour, Jill was satisfied that she critiqued every piece and only then realized how bored her parents were.

So, she quickly announced they should hurry to their hotel and get ready for dinner. Jean and Jake were overjoyed at the announcement but contained their excitement not to hurt Jill's feelings. As they exited the museum, Jill was both energized and euphoric. Art was Jill's natural high.

After they had checked into the hotel and made reservations for dinner with the concierge, the three followed their bellboy as he gave them a quick tour of their suite. Everything was beautiful. It was exactly as Jill had remembered.

After quickly unpacking, the three freshened up and were off to the five star restaurant on the main floor. The meal was delicious and everyone had too much to eat; so, they all decided to take a quick nap. Jill's parents rested on the king sized bed while Jill sprawled on the couch.

Jill was out as soon as her head hit the decorative pillow. As she slept, she reflected on the perfect day at the museum and the wonderful meal. Then, she began dreaming about the wonderful time she had with me the previous night.

She restlessly slept as one hand tweaked her braless nipples through her shear blouse to nearly inch long mini spears. As she tweaked these sexual marvels, little electric currents shot down to her pussy flooding her silk panties with her juices. Her other hand teased her clit. One finger held the hood up and exposed her nubbin; while another dipped into her dripping pussy and glided across her aching clit with its new wetness.

Apparently, she must have made some unusual sounds. When she awoke to the sensations of a powerful self induced orgasm, she saw her mother and father on the floor in front of her. Jean had Jake's nine inch cock that was just over two inches in diameter down her throat.

Jill was initially freaked by this bold act of her parents. That feeling quickly faded as she marveled at her parents' display. Jill was shocked her mother could deep throat that monster cock. She couldn't figure out how she got the head in her mouth; let alone the entire beast. Then she witnessed something truly horrifying.

Her father watched her as she strummed her kitty and when their eyes met, he grunted and came down Jean's throat. Jake thrust hard and surprised Jean with the change in rhythm and his violent ejaculation. Jean gagged. She withdrew the long dong and coughed puddles of cum on her husband desperately trying to avoid vomiting as she struggled for breath.

Jill bolted from the couch and retrieved several towels from the bathroom to help with the clean up. When she returned, Jean had recovered and had nearly cleaned the creamy mess as she licked the goo from her husband's stomach and chest. She saw Jill and purred, "Honey, never let a good load like that go to waste." She smiled at Jake and downed the last bit licking her lips seductively to burn the slutty image of her mother forever in Jill's memory.

"Well, that was interesting to say the least," Jill casually stated as she returned to the couch. As she sat, she felt the dampness of her wet panties. Her parents stared at the crouch of her slacks because the wet spot was clearly visible.

Jean asked, "Jill wouldn't you be more comfortable if you got out of those wet clothes." The hidden under tones raced through Jill's mind. She knew her mother wanted to suck her sweet pussy just has she had done early in the day. Jake obliviously lusted after his daughter. The question Jill had to answer for herself was "How far was she willing to go?"

"You two carry on while I go change," Jill said as she gracefully exited. She wanted time to process her options. She thought about calling me but doubted I would be home. As she undressed in the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror. Instead of her more common practice of criticizing her flaws, for the first time in her life, she saw herself as a beautiful woman.

Her small frame seemed to glow when she turned on the overhead lights. Although her breasts were small, her nipples were magnificent. She knew that one day her breasts would grow perhaps as large as the ample DD cups her mother possessed. As she had visions of pendulous breasts, she slowly massaged her little mounds and tweaked her sensitive nipples.

Soon, the familiar electric pulses darted through her still damp pussy. Slowly, Jill lowered her hands to glide over the soft skin of her stomach. She wondered what she would look like if she were pregnant and laughed at the thought.

She turned slightly and looked at her profile. Her ass was tight with just the right curve. She slapped it to see if it jiggled. She smiled. Her ass barely moved but the slap had her pussy tingling again.

She turned to face the mirror. Her small muff of fine hair was barely visible. Below the small triangle, her red puffy lips were still swollen from the pounding she took from my seven inch cock less than 24 hours ago. She smiled as she spread her labia. Gently, she returned her petals and focused her attention on her hood. She saw her little nub and rubbed lightly which sent little shivers done her spine.

Before she knew it, she realized she was staring directly into her beautiful emerald eyes. She was lost in their beauty. Then suddenly, she had a revelation.

Jill's newfound appreciation of her body combined with the recent sexual events seemed to liberate her. She always liked making out with me and wanted more; but, that damn promise she refused to break with her mother always held her back. At that very moment she decided for the rest of her life, she would really experience life; no barriers would hold her back. If it felt good and no one got hurt, she wanted to do it.

She grabbed the soft robe from the towel rack, put it on and left to return to the couch. As she exited, she saw Jean lying face down on the sofa with her knees on the floor. Her arms spread her ass checks wide as Jake sawed his massive cock into his wife's gaping cunt.

The shear force of Jake's hammering cock would have put Jill in a coma. But, her mother loved every minute of it as she cheered her husband. "Fuck my juicy pussy with your monster cock. Ram it home baby. Make me feel it," Jean cried.

The scene before her was like a vivid porno movie. Jill sat cross legged on the floor and watched as she couldn't get enough of this site. Soon, Jill felt a wet bead flow from her moist pussy down over her little puckered anus. She quickly reached down and caught the drop before it hit her robe and brought it her lips. The taste was amazing.

"Oh, fuck yes, hammer me baby...Oh, fuck...fuck...OOOOOH!" Jean screamed as she reached her climax.

Jake was not ready to cum. So, he kept pounding away. Jean just came off her high and felt another orgasm building when Jake pulled out and manhandled that big cock into Jean's asshole. Jean screamed with delight. Jill's eyes bulged out of her sockets as she witnessed something she never thought possible.

Jill wondered how her mom could take something that large up her rear. She knew from experience her pussy could handle her fist; but, really this was crazy. As Jill watched in utter amazement, she just came to the conclusion that, 'Where there's a will, there's a way'. This had always been her mantra; now, she saw the unlimited uses for it.

Before long, both her parents came. Jean cried out, "Oh GAWD!" Jake grunted, thrust and slowly collapsed on Jean. They laid there for several minutes before Jake slowly pulled his deflated manhood from Jean's ass.

Jean's gaping ass was not contracting, 'winking' or moving in any way. It looked as if she had been permanently deformed. "Had Jake went too far with this anal assault on Jean?" Jill pondered.

The curiosity drove Jill to the point she had to inspect the gaping ass herself. She shed her robe and slowly crawled over to her mother. She placed her hand on Jean's left cheek to let her know she was near. Then, slowly she leaned forward and looked into her large red hole.

Jill saw about three inches deep into her mother's ass. At the bottom of its depth was a thick puddle of cum. The combined smell of the cum, ass and sexual juices hypnotized Jill.

She wanted to taste the mix that brewed this erotic aroma. Almost in slow motion, Jill slowly leaned forward and placed her tongue at her mother's gaping asshole. She could not reach the object of her desire. So, she dipped her dainty fingers into Jean's crater and gathered as much of the goo as possible.

Jill brought the cream to her lips. Her tongue was dangling out to eagerly taste this intoxicating delight. Large drops dripped from her cupped fingers and fell on her mother's ass cheeks.

Then, the first glorious glob of her father's essence splashed on her tongue. Instant euphoria set in as its essence overwhelmed her taste buds. Jill was hooked on the taste of cum; it was a worse addiction than any drug could have affected her.

She plugged head first into her mother's ass. She had to have more of the creamy substance. Her father grabbed her before she actually caused some damage and said, "Try this. I'm sure there is more in there for my little girl."

Jill sucked on her father's seven inch limp cock. She was just able to get its thick girth around her luscious lips. Before long, the monster awoke and Jill could no longer suck the beast. Jill flicked her tongue along the bulbous head and found the small hole. She flicked and drove her dainty tongue into the opening searching for more of her father's essence.

This assault on Jake's piss hole was overwhelming. The intense attack had his manhood swelling to its largest girth he had ever seen. He wanted to sink his meaty monster into the depths of her tight pussy but feared he would tear her apart.

Jill continued to show her inexperience at cock sucking. She desperately wanted more cum. She did her best to lick and stroke that monster but her struggles continued.

Seeing her daughter's frustration, Jean came to the rescue. She slowly turned around and whispered to her daughter to lie on the floor. Jill looked puzzled but obeyed.

Jean slowly lowered her pussy to her daughter's face while Jake moved so Jean could suck his cock. Jill excitedly licked, nibbled and sucked her parents' love juices. Jean jerked reacting to the intense sensation her daughter gave her as she flicked her mother's clit. Then, suddenly Jill saw the steady stream of white cum ooze from her mother's ass toward her pussy.

Jill attacked this goo and within seconds, it slid down her throat. The creamy texture as it rolled down her tongue was amazing. The feel, taste and aroma of the pungent musty sexual heat caused Jill to have a massive orgasm. Her hands sprang to her pulsating pussy and she rammed two fingers into her quivering hole.

Jake witnessed this unexpected display of Jill's and that was enough for him to shoot another massive load. The first rope went down Jean's throat. When she realized he was cumming, she pulled away and the next rope draped her swinging pendulous breasts. Finally, Jean cleared the way and Jake had a clear shot at his daughter's face.

Jake knelt down and aimed his monster cock at his daughter's pursed lips as she rode another wave of that massive self-induced orgasm. When the first splash of fresh, hot oozing cum hit her face, Jill's eyes popped open only to be covered with more searing cum.

She quickly closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She instinctively swallowed. The first gulp was nothing but air. Then, it seemed like gallons of cum slid over her tongue sending her into euphoric orgasmic overload.

After Jake delivered the last few drops of the cherished goo, he sat back on the couch. He knew Jean wanted more and hoped Jill would share. Jill's eyes were still glued shut, so she welcomed her mother's help with the clean up detail. The two women worked tirelessly to find and consume every trace on the other's body.

Before long, the last of the cum had been consumed by one of the two women. Jill wanted more; she wanted more cum, her father's big cock and her mother's tasty pussy. However, the massive orgasms took their tolls.

Jake wanted to take his daughter but the extreme intensity of his orgasms had him unexpectedly flaccid. Hoping to recover quickly, Jake suggested they retreat to the bed for some extended foreplay to arouse the 'monster'. Before long, the days grinding pace caught up with the three. They all drifted off to sleep for a quick nap to rejuvenate with Jill sandwiched between her mother and father. Jill's dainty hand still gripped Jake's limp cock as she drifted into dreamland with a content smile on her face.

. . .

A knock, followed with "Room Service," rang from the door. Jean bounced out of bed, darted for the door and grabbed the robe from the floor as she quite professionally said, "One moment please."

She opened the door enough to see housekeeping. The maid said it was check out time and they were ready to clean the room. Jean asked, "Would you mind terribly if we took an extra 30 minutes or so?"

The maid said to call down to the front lobby and they would arrange everything. Jean thanked the maid and rushed to the phone. Unfortunately, the room was booked for an early arrival and they had to vacate within the next 30 minutes. So, Jean gathered the troops and quickly got her family washed, dressed and on the road.

As Jill finished the story about her trip, I was captivated. I thought I should be pissed or hurt; but instead I was hot, horny and ready to fuck. I spoke without really thinking, "That was so fucking hot; I hope I'm around when you fuck Jake. God knows I want to fuck your mom." Jill looked at me with a sly grin and that's when Jean yelled dinner was ready.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jill Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds