• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Leaf

A New Leaf

The two kissed, arms wrapped around each other tightly. She was breathing hard, and his crotch was starting to bulge. She pressed deep into the kiss, rubbing her whole body against his. He shuddered in pleasure, and broke the kiss.

"Someone's horny!" he said, smiling.

Still breathing hard, she pressed herself even closer, "Yes. Please, I want you to take me now!"

"What? What was that?" he teased, "I couldn't quite hear you!"

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to pound me into a bed. I want your penis inside my wet, wet pussy," she said seductively, rubbing herself against him.

"Now. Let's go now," he said, extremely eager.

She followed him to his car, and they drove for a little in silence. She was wearing a grey strapless dress that didn't even reach her knees. It hugged her curves, flattering her B cup breasts nicely. She could feel a growing wet spot between her legs as she stared at his rock hard dick straining at the bonds of his jeans. She shifted, and pleasure raced through her as her erect nipples dragged against the rough fabric of her dress. She wanted him so badly, like she'd never wanted someone before.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked nonchalantly.

"Yes," she replied instantly. Ooh. Too quick? She wondered to herself if she'd blown it right there.

"That's hot!" he replied, and her fears washed away. She really was a virgin, but that was enough to turn some guys away.

Finally. Finally, they arrived at his apartment. They took the stairs instead of the elevator, holding hands and giggling like little schoolchildren. Out of the stairwell, and into his door they flew. Almost before it clicked shut behind them, they were at each other, kissing madly. She practically tore his shirt off, admiring his well developed abdomen in the split second they weren't kissing. He ripped down the zipper of her dress, and it practically fell off. She could feel the wetness trailing down her legs as he paused to look her up and down. No bra, soaked panties and a dress tangled down around her feet. She was a beautiful sight to behold.

She practically leapt on him, loving the way his jeans felt against her womanhood. They kissed passionately, her rubbing her now naked self against him.

He scooped her up, carrying her into a room that definitely wasn't the bedroom. In the center of it was a table made of completely stainless steel, bolted to the floor. A metal O ring hung from the ceiling to their right, five small posts sprung from the floor to their left. In the far right corner was a stainless steel bathtub, also bolted to the floor. And in the last corner a big metal X with straps dangling from all over it.

He walked over to the table, and put her down on it. From under it he rotated out a folded contraption. When he unfolded it, she could tell that it was a set of metal stirrups, for her feet. She let him lead her feet into both stirrups, and watched curiously as he closed meal cuffs around her ankles.

He pulled both of her arms up behind her head, and she felt cold metal bite around each of her wrists. Now she was completely restrained, and he walked around her slowly. What the hell was happening? He reached out, and touched her between her spread legs. She shuddered in pleasure, metal rattling against metal. He bent down, rummaging about below her. When he came back up, she opened her mouth to ask him a question. Before she could, he rammed a metal o ring into her mouth, and positioned it so she couldn't close her jaw. A pair of straps cinched tightly behind her head held it securely in place, despite her efforts to the contrary. Now all the sound she could make were moans and squeals.

This situation was deteriorating rapidly. Or at least, it was before he started to play with her. Her moans of distress softened into gasps and squeals of ecstasy as his fingers poked and prodded at her center. One finger plunged into her, and her whole body tensed, straining at her newfound bonds. He kept working, adding fingers and increasing the speed, until his whole hand was pounding her into the metal table. Screaming around the O ring, she came, spraying herself all over his fist. He wiped himself off in her long, dark hair. She didn't even care, and just sagged against the cuffs, exhausted and supremely satisfied.

He wasn't done, though. Her only warning of his next assault came when she felt his hot breath against her pussy. His warm tongue set to lapping her juices up, darting in and out of her again and again. It didn't take long before she was screaming again, begging for a release. He gave it to her, withdrawing just in time to dodge the deluge of woman-juice. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips, and she tasted herself for the first time. It was wet and sloppy, but wonderful. She tasted...sour, and sweet at the same time. It was perplexing, and she didn't have enough to go on to really try and define it.

He un-cuffed her legs, letting them rest on the damp tabletop while he fiddled with her arms. The cuffs were released from her wrists, and she sat up. Before her feet could touch the ground, he attacked again, kissing her long and hard, like a certain something inside his pants. He pushed her slowly over to the right of the door, sliding his hands up her arms. In hindsight, she should've seen it coming, but it took her at a total shock to suddenly feel cold steel bite into her wrists. She broke the kiss, looking up to see her wrists cuffed into chains dangling from the O ring. Now she stood before him completely naked and defenseless.

She couldn't decide which position was worse, this one or the stirrup one. She moaned helplessly as he dragged his finger around her waist, circling behind her. His hands grasped her sides, then slid up to cup her boobs. She melted into him as he massaged them gently. This position was definitely better, she thought. His warm breath preluded his mouth attaching to her neck, kissing and biting in just the right places to turn her on even more. She pressed her butt into his crotch, rubbing it up and down against his solid cock.

"Someone's a little slut today," he whispered into her ear, pausing for but a moment in his suckling. A little thrill ran through her when he said 'slut.' She never knew she liked being called that! Her breathing quickened, her heart was pounding. And all he was doing was playing with her boobs and kissing her neck! She came, legs shaking with the exertion, and a thin trickle of wet trailing down her legs, nothing close to what she had been spraying before. He stopped, and walked around in front of her. "None left?" he asked, looking down between her legs. "Good thing I have extra!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

He pulled from under the table a jar of funny-looking liquid. He slowly poured some of it over my breasts. Whatever it was, it was still warm, and as it ran down my naked body, he poured more. Over my breasts, my shoulders, on my stomach. I moaned softly as he poured. The warm liquid felt almost cool against my burning thighs. When he only had a bit left, he raised it above me and poured it down on top of my head. I closed my eyes and felt it running through my hair, and all down my face. Some ran in my gaping mouth, and I suddenly recognized the taste. These were my juices! I wasn't sure if I should be grossed out or turned on, until he started rubbing it in.

Starting with my boobs, he slowly massaged my juices into me. He covered every inch of my body, running down my shaven legs, and up my arms to my fingertips. I was completely covered in my own cum. He somehow found a second jar, only half full this time, and he started rubbing it into my long hair. Soon it was damp and hung heavy from my scalp, and he was out of my cum. He stepped back to observe his handiwork. I was covered from head to toe, and I decided that I kind of liked it. Or, at least, if he liked it, I did.

He drew in close, kissing me on the cheek as he released my hands from their suspension. I fell to my knees, my legs all of a sudden unable to support me. Maybe it was because I came so much? I couldn't concentrate very well because there it was, behind its wall of denim. His penis.

Completely of my own free will, I unzipped his pants, pulling them and his boxers down to the ground. It sprung free, finally, from its cloth prison. It was bigger than I'd expected (of course!) and my heart started to race again just looking at it. I felt his hands at the back of my head, egging me on. I took it in my mouth, and allowed it to slide in deeper and deeper.

It was thick, much thicker than anything I've put in my mouth before. It was also really really warm, probably because he'd been messing with me this entire time. I slid it in until it was as deep as I could take it, then I pulled back, sliding my lips all the way up it. He shuddered in pleasure, cock shaking in my mouth. I picked up the pace, and in no time at all, he was groaning in pleasure. Suddenly, he grabbed hold of the back of my head and pulled himself out.

A few pumps of his hand up and down his cock and he let fly. His cum hit me squarely in the face, some of it flying into my still open mouth, but most of it missing the mark entirely. The flow stopped, but not quickly enough for me to get much more in my mouth. He tasted acrid and strong, nothing like the warm sweetness of my own cum.

He stood me up, and kissed me across the lips. I could still taste a little of me on him, and the combination of the two of us was just wonderful. Suddenly, a wave of exhaustion hit me. I yawned widely, which wasn't hard since my mouth was already hanging open to about its fullest extent. "Tired?" he asked kindly, eyes soft. I nodded, since that was about the only accurate communication method I had. He led me over to a black section of the wall, and pulled down on a cloth tab hanging from a crack. A full size bed unfolded from nowhere, fully made, with pillows and all. I collapsed into it, and he followed.

I moved to kiss him, but a finger across my open mouth stopped me. He reached behind my head and unclasped the O ring. I closed and opened my mouth for what was probably the first time in hours, working my jaw gently.

"Did you have fun?" he asked sweetly, looking into my eyes. I grinned a huge grin and kissed him on the lips,

"Yes!" I said excitedly, "That was amazing!"

He held me close until I fell asleep, and I awoke exactly the same way, in his arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Leaf

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 470 milliseconds