• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • College Tuition Ch. 02

College Tuition Ch. 02

I woke to the sound of the bustle of the family's Sunday morning ritual. John would cook breakfast and the kids would set the table. It was Helen's day to sleep in a little. My job was dishes. I didn't mind as the meal was always worth it. I'd do the dishes while John read his news paper with the kids watching television. Helen would either lounge around or start laundry. I would shower after and go back to bed and catch a couple more hours of sleep before reporting for the Sunday evening shift.

This morning was no different until Helen came out of her bedroom wearing only her night gown. No one seemed to notice except for me. As she walked to sliding glass door I could see the silhouette of her body through the night gown against the bright sunlight. She turned slowly and stopped to say something to one of kids. My heart skipped a beat as I spied the perfect shape of her left breast. It was large, full, and hung perfectly. Thank goodness I was sitting on the couch as my cock strained to be free of my shorts. I started to pray that breakfast went fast so I could do my chore, run to the shower and do myself. She was not done torturing me.

John and Helen always sat at opposite ends of the table. The rest of us sat wherever although I always sat last to be courteous. As fate would have it I ended up sitting to her immediate left. She made an excuse to get the ground pepper mill from the kitchen. She turned towards me, bent over and then stood in a slow, deliberate motion. I got a direct cleavage shot. She returned and descended to her seat in the exact opposite manner meaning I got a second cleavage shot. When seated, she ran her hands down the front of her gown and pulled it taunt. I could see her areolas and nipples through the thin material. I was in sweet agony.

I purposely ate slowly. Not because I kept stealing glimpses of her tits but because I didn't want to stand up in front of everyone with my massive hard on. Helen was the last to leave the table. She turned towards me and said, "Dishes shouldn't take you too long but don't worry about drying them. We will use them for lunch."

"Okay. Thanks. I can get a few more zzzs." That may be what I said but I was really thinking about how much quicker I could get in the bath room.

I finished the dishes in record time. I went straight to my room, grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and headed for the shower. I closed and locked the door. I was naked in seconds. I grabbed my cock and lightly stroked it to relieve the strain from it being cramped up in my underwear. I turned on the cold water and turned to the mirror. I applied the body lotion to my stiff rod. The cream was cool yet soothing. I started my stroking in a slow fashion so as to spread the lotion over my entire shaft. I put more lotion on my hand and applied it. Fully lubed, I began masturbating, watching myself in the mirror. I kept thinking about Helen's huge tits. I decided to heighten the experience by flicking the light switch off and closing my eyes. Now, the only distraction was the shower which I quickly turned into part of the fantasy. I imagined that Helen and I were showering together. I was lathering and massaging her breasts. Then I imagined sitting on the edge of the tub and taking them to my mouth. My hand kept pace with my mind. I alternated licking and sucking her nipples. I imagined her speaking, "I think you have something I need to clean."

We then switched positions. She lathered my cock and began rubbing it over her tits. She slipped my soapy rod into her cleavage and began using her tits as sponges. I could feel myself building. I then imagined her looking up at me with a slight smile. My cock slipped from her cleavage. She took me in her right hand and supported her left boob with her free hand. She positioned her tit so that the head of my cock rested on her nipple. She began pumping. I then imagined my cock releasing a gush of semen onto her waiting breast. The image was too much for me to hold off. I began jetting strings of cum into the sink. I came as I imagined I was cumming. It felt so good. I opened my eyes as my penis began softening. I turned on the light and was temporarily blinded. When my eyes adjusted I could see beads of sweat on my chest. I looked into the sink and was amazed at the gobs and puddles of cum. I wiped them up, turned up the hot water in the shower and quickly washed.

As I toweled off, I couldn't help feeling physically relieved and almost euphoric. I had no guilt about fantasizing about my cousin. I noticed my cock, though not erect, was still in an enlarged state. I thought it best to put on shorts over the boxers just in case I bumped into someone as I headed to my bedroom. I exited the bathroom and entered the bedroom without seeing anyone. I was asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • College Tuition Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 405 milliseconds