• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Childhood Game

A Childhood Game

Maddie and I have been friends since we were five years old, when she moved in two houeses down from me. Since then we have been attatched at the hip. Now were adults, 18 and in our senior year, but we're still as close as ever.

When we were kids, she was my first kiss. It was an innocent peck in my garage. We we "surfing down the play house roof on cardboard, when we fell. She was on top on me and she just kissed me and ran away. Since then I have had a huge crush on her. She has long shiny golden blonde hair, with deeply intense green eyes. She's a cute 5'2 with bouncing 32C's. Freaking adorable.

Well she has always been with a guy, never single since the 6th grade. Maddie has always been flirty with everyone, especially me. I can't tell if she's ever serious. Well I know I'm gay but I still haven't come out yet. I don't want to mess anythig up with Maddie.

So our story begins with my first time, with anyone boy or girl, and Maddie's with a girl. It was the night before our senior cruise to celebrate graduation, and Maddie decided to sleep over at my house. My brothers and my parents were at some boy scouts thing so we had the house to ourselves.

Maddie rang the bell around 6:30 with pizzas in hand.

"Three pizzas? I don't think we're that fat."

"Well they were cheap, so shut up and take them." She smiled and shoved the pizzas at me and walked in. Oh her smile alwasy made me tingle. We watched tv while we ate. At around 8:00, Maddie declared, "I'm bored."

"Well what do you wanna do?" I asked hoping it didn't include her boyfriend at the time.

She laughed and asked, "What about our old hypnosis game?" Oh wow, the hypnosis game was something we use to do in grade school. We had just seen a hypnotist make someone act like a chicken at one of our friend's party. It was so cool, we wanted to do it ourselves. It never worked but we did whatever the other said to keep the game going. It was innocent fun, dance like a chicken, scream loudly, say who you like, hop on one foot, etc. Now, she wants to again...

"Um...ya that sounds kinda fun." I was a little worried why she was smiling so big. Well, whatever. She ran and got a watch and string. She tied the watch and let it sway before my eyes.

"You're getting sleep, oh so sleepy. When I count down from five you'll be alseep and open to suggestions. Five, four, three, two, one." She snapped her fingers and I pretended to be "in a trance." Her first few commands were simple and innocent, like our childhood days. Then things changed. She looked at me shyly and commanded, "Give that chair a lap dance."

She then put on some music and I gave an empty chair a lap dance, all the while thinking, "what the heck is going on." She stepped her game up even more commanding me to flash her, and then next get an ice cube and put it on my nipples. I was so shocked I couldn't think, I just did. Maybe I was hypnotized.

My fun ended soon. She counted to five and snapped me back awake. "Your turn," she said handing me the watch.

I put her to sleep, and did the usual stuff. Then I got daring and told her to take her top off. Of glory be she had no bra on, and those beautiful breasts plopped out of her top bouncing so wonderfully. Wow. I then commanded her to play with her tits. She rubbed and pinched and made my day. I then told her to take my phone and video herself doing this. She complied, I was walking on thin ice. "Did she want to do this, I mean I guess she did. She was doing it, and plus she started it." Well I was getting scared so I told her to redress and I woke her up.

"Thanks, girlie I guess it's my turn." It was 9:00 now. She put me back under and began her fun. She was testing her limits now. She commanded me to strip for her, "dance and strip in front of me, slowly too." So I did. Now I was naked, and really excited. She commented on my shaved pussy and commanded I play with it. I was too willing to comply. After a couple more dirty commands. Maddie asked me to kiss her. That shocked me. I stood up slowly snd walked over and awkwardly kissed her lips. "No with your tongue." Wow. I leaned back in and we made out for a couple minutes. She then commanded I get dressed and wake up.

"My turn," I smile and take the watch. I don't waste time, "Suck and play with my boobs." Oh she did and wow was she good. I was just too turned on and grabbed her face, looked in her eyes and said, "Babe stop, and just kiss me."

She smiled gave me a long passionate kiss, stopping shorty to whisper, "finally." We experimented that night with everything.

But that's another story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Childhood Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds