• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Show Off

Show Off

The paperwork was recorded and I was officially single - again. My marriage was over more then a year ago but neither of us was willing to admit it. We tried everything - counseling, workshops, retreats, romantic getaways - nothing worked. The only woman I wanted to be with wanted me too. The only problem was that she wasn't my wife. She was married to a guy my wife worked with. Her ex-husband and my ex-wife introduced us. I kind of figured it was their fault.

I'd waited a year to make a move. Tonight I was going to call her and ask her on a date. I reached over to drop my keys in the bowl by the front door. There was a DVD in it waiting for me. It said, 'Watch This & Call Me'. The handwriting was delicate and feminine. I recognized it immediately. I put it in the player and turned on the TV. As it cued up, I poured a drink and loosened my tie. There was my girl on the screen with a big smile on her face.

From the first time we'd talked about our divorces, she'd made it clear that her marriage was over and she was available. But that wasn't enough for me. I may not be a good man but I've never cheated and I've never slept with another man's wife. It's not much to brag about but it was something I'm proud of and I wasn't going to change now. I wasn't gong to start a relationship with her on a bad note. I wanted to be straightforward and honest from the very beginning. I'd held back and asked her to do so as well. She'd gone along with it but still teased me at every opportunity. I guess she just couldn't resist doing it one more time.

The video started with a shot of my living room sofa. The camera panned around the room, then up her long legs. She was sitting on a stool wearing a tiny pink g-string and a cropped t-shirt that said 'Slut' across the front in big white letters. The letters were stretched out tight across her full chest, shifting and moving enticingly as she squirmed in her seat.

She said, "I hope you don't mind that I used your spare key. I want to to sit you down on that sofa and give you a show like this." As she spoke she ran her hands over her stomach to lift the shirt and expose the lower curve of her breasts. She reached under her shirt and squeezed her tit. While she did, she ran her other hand down her side and over her hip to cup her pussy though the pink lace. Her head fell back and she began to move her hips like she was riding my cock. Soon, she slid her hand up to pinch her nipple. I could see her squeeze one breast under her shirt and abuse the other through the fabric of her shirt.

She licked her lips and said, "See how hard and long my nipples get, Baby? I'll bet you can't wait to lick and suck them for me while I grind against you."

She stared into the camera and said, "I can't wait to feel your hands and mouth on me. It won't be long until you can play with the girls all you want." She leaned forward and asked, "Wanna see 'em? Do ya?" With fluid grace she pulled her shirt off over her head. She stood there with her hands up over her head, her chest lifted by the pose while she slowly turned to let me appreciate her curves from every angle. "Like 'em, Baby? If you do, you're gonna love this."

She turned away and pointed her round butt at the lens. With her feet spread wide, she pulled the little pink thong down over her hips. Her moist lips seemed reluctant to let go of the wisp of fabric as it stuck to them. Part way down her thighs, her it got stuck. She let go of it and caressed the inside of her thighs. Her fingers traced the soft flesh up to her tight pink gash. She let out a soft sigh as she rubbed her mound. Grabbing the crotch of her panties in her hand she tried to pull them downward.

"They're stuck," she whimpered. "I got to get off - I mean I got to get them off for you." With her legs together, she dropped her last stitch of clothing to the floor. The view of those long legs and sweet ass was enough to make me hit pause. I could have stared at that image all night but I knew there was more. She stepped out of her panties and gracefully kicked them free as I hit play. Looking over her shoulder, she took a couple of steps away before she lay down on the floor.

"You like my legs don't you, Baby? You're always staring at them like you want to eat them up." She pulled her feet up until her legs were by her head. "Did you know I'm this flexible?" she asked. "Did you know if lay here like this I can watch your tongue lick my clit or your cock hammer in and out of my cunt? It's gonna be so much fun. I can't wait, Baby."

As her legs split into a wide V, she ran her hands down the outside of her legs. With her elbows on the floor and her hands on her ass, she tilted her pelvis. Like a sharpshooter lining up a target, she used her pussy to line up her sight with the camera's lens.

Reaching behind her, she pulled out a pink vibrator. She licked and sucked the end to get it wet then rubbed it over her slit. Her plump outer lips opened to reveal the treasure within. She slid the tip up and down over her labia until it was slick with moisture. Then, instead of sticking it inside her, she lifted it to her mouth and licked it clean, moaning in satisfaction as she did. She sucked and licked her toy like a cock, making me squirm as I thought about what her mouth would feel like on me.

In a flash, she was on her hands and knees staring into the lens as she licked her toy. The look in her eyes made me want to shove my cock down her throat.

"Want me to suck your cock, Baby? Want me to lick it and kiss it before you shove it into my tight little pussy? Want to shoot your come on my tongue and watch me swallow your load?" She drew the tip of the fake cock between her breasts, past her navel down to her slick cunt lips. "Or do you want to fuck me first?" As she asked the question, she shoved the vibrator into her pussy. Her body bucked and she cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She moved beautifully.

A montage of shots of her playing with herself followed. She was on the sofa, her legs spread wide with one hand rubbing her clit and the other mauling her tits. Then she was face down on the floor with her ass in the air, reaching around behind her, she spread her cheeks and shoved her fingers into her gash. The next shot had her straddling a big fake cock as she rode it. Scene after scene, shot after shot she moaned and fucked herself with her hands or a dildo. Through it all ran a running commentary about how she wanted me to fuck her, how she wanted to suck my dick, how she wanted to have me take her and make her my personal fuck toy.

My cock was harder than it had ever been. I wanted to pull it out and jerk off but something held me back. The video faded to black and I thought that was the end of it but I was wrong. One last shot faded in. Slowly she appeared out of the dark. She was sitting on my bed, leaning back against the headboard in a beautiful set of black lace lingerie.

She looked right in the camera and said, "Baby, now you know just how much I want you. Over the last few months you've seen me at my most vulnerable. You know how much my ex hurt me and how I feel about you. I felt more exposed than if I'd walked down the street naked. Now I've put it all out there and I hope you accept as am I and love me as much as I love you. I've let you see how much I love sex but I haven't let you see me come. You have to earn that."

The scene faded out and a message came up. It read, 'CALL ME'. She picked up on the first ring. I heard her take a deep breath and let it out slowly. She said, "I'm tired of just flirting with you - tired of just teasing and tempting you. I like all that and I may do it sometimes but right now I want more. I want you and I know you want me too. You've seen what I've got to offer. I hope you liked it because I'm in your bed, waiting for you. Come and get me and I'll show you how much I love you."

My phone bounced off the coffee table before it hit the floor. I was half way down the hall before it skidded to a stop.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Show Off

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds