• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Prologue to an Affair Ch. 03

Prologue to an Affair Ch. 03

"Get that cum, little slut!" Jason moans his hand moving up over her breast. The huge thing dwarfing his hand as he squeezes it roughly. Finally, I see him move it from her huge breast to over the front of her neck.

"Give it to me. Oh god, give me that cock!" she responds lifting her hips up and down and pressing herself forward up against his hand as she looks down into his eyes.

I turn away but the strippers moans of pleasure echo in my ear and I hear the sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh as Jason and the blonde's fucking works up to the fury. I pull my glass back to my lips and I finish the reminder of the liquor hoping to let the room around me fade away and keep the memories at bay. I then feel a hand move over my shoulder squeezing it gently.

"Buy me a drink, sweetie?" I hear a sing song voice behind me ask.

I turn my head looking back over my shoulder fully intending to brush her off. But she has red hair in big curls up in pig tails with the exception of one curl, which hangs down cutely just to the left of her big blue eyes eyes. I turn my body toward her and let my eyes move down her body. She is wearing a little and very tight t-shirt that is stretched over her full breast. I can make out the outline of the rings that go through her nipple and it is only then that I am finally absolutely certain she is not my lovely Steph. The shirt ends just at the bottom of her ribs exposing her pierced belly button and around her waist is a little black mini that barely hides her sex from view. I let my eyes move back up her body to look her into her eyes. She bites her lower lip as she stares into my hazel eyes unsure. I stare deeply into hers until I see her turn her head away and I see the bit of red on her cheek. My years with Elisa and my own instincts tell me what she is. My hand moves up confidently as my fingers grip her chin making her meet my eyes again.

"Your name?" I ask firmly to which she starts to give her typical alias smiling dumbly.

"Harmon..." She stops mid-word as I sense her deception and my other hand tweaks her nipple twisting the metal ring. Her eyes get big but she quickly answers truthfully "Mary, sir."

Instincts learned over the years to protect herself in here scream at her to get away as she feels naked and exposed as she looks into my eyes. Mary having started here to make a little extra money to pay her way through college her sophomore year but keeps coming back even after she graduated as well as after starting her respectable, well-paying but sterile, safe career. At least once a week for years, she makes up excuses for her friends and family so she can be free to make the hour drive to get here for a shift. Changing into her sexy little outfit in the garage of her little house, she always completes the look by slipping off her conservative white or grey panties from under her little dress or skirt before she gets in her car to go. The crouch of which already have a visible wet spot excited by just the act of dressing up as the little slut Harmony. She always leaves them where they drop on the floor of the garage and she adores the feeling of her black leather seat getting wet from her leaking cunt as she makes the drive. The thrill of Serenity the only thing that seems to truly satisfies her.

Not that she strips, gives lap dances, or turns tricks like most of the other girls. In fact, Mary had not really fucked anyone since a couple casual hook-ups her freshman year of college. She is far too afraid to let any of the men she meets in the club fuck her lest she fully give completely into her compulsions and she is far too embarrassed by the piercings on her nipples and clit as well as her weigh of her overwhelming secret to let anyone get intimate with her in her real life. She merely gets men to buy her a few overpriced drinks which she sips slowly, also, unlike most of the other girls. Mary is not here for the money of the dirty pervs that fawn all over her. Rather, she seeks out the most melancholy and sweet, never one of the hundreds that will casually pinch her ass as she walks by, then she coaxes their stories from them as she smiles drinking her drink. She works the crowd slowly over the course of the night sitting back and watching for the "One."

Tonight, she saw the pain on my face as I remembered Elisa in my room and she smiled as I looked away from Jason and the stripper unlike the rest of the room. She wants to end her shift as she does every other by taking my cock from my pants. Her hand moving up and down my thick cock as she smiles, looking over at me with her big blue eyes as if to tell me that it is going to be all right. She wants to make me feel special like all the others. Her soft hand twists up and down over the cock moving it rapidly until she feel me near the end ready to explode and she merely whispers "Please." So far, they all start to cum at her command. She feels the cum shoot out the tip and the hot drops of it falling all over her hand. Then Mary quickly sneaks away leaving the man with his cock hanging out.

Mary almost runs to the safety of her car in the parking lot. Not willing to let anyone see what she desperately needs to do. She pulls her hand up to her red lips to lick up the drops of cum from her skin and suck it clean from her fingers. Mary faithfully licks up the viscous liquid from her skin and her other hand moves down lifting up her skirt to reveal her bare little cunt. Her fingers move down her wet sex rubbing her clit roughly in a circle before she pulls and twists the little ring in her clit until she screams out. Next, Mary lets her fingers move down and she easily slips three fingers inside of her cunt finger fucking herself hard and fast. Mary swallows the last of the cum before she cums and each time she squirts the hot wet mess all over the floorboards of her car, the steering wheel, and the dash. While still in the midst of her orgasm, her wet fingers slide down and she screams again. This time she satisfies herself by pushing her wet, middle finger deep into her asshole.

She has replayed her whole ritual in her head before she touched my shoulder. But this stranger now has her true name holding her there before him under his unflinching gaze. She feels her pussy leaking the juices from her cunt. My cock throbs in my pants as I have not had anyone since my weekend at Elisa's with Kelsey a month ago. Still remembering the feeling of Elisa expertly milking my cock. I know the little thing before me wont really satisfy me especially in comparison but she looks so like Steph so she may keep me from doing something I will regret later at this wedding. My hand moves down from her breast and she feels my fingers moving up her inner thigh feeling the wetness.

"Mary, a little slut like you shouldn't go around without any panties on." I state as my thumb on my other hand moves up running over her lips. She opens them slightly and almost involuntary starts sucking on it softly. Her hand reaches down desperately trying to get at my cock. She wants to make this go as it is supposed to with her hand just rubbing up and down my cock working for my hot thick cum.

My hand quickly moves to her wrist through as it starts to move down twirling her around before I pull her back against my chest and Mary feels my hard, thick cock pressed under her snatch. My other hand moves down from her mouth to her breast. I squeeze it feeling her piercing and nipple press up into my hand. I then turn whispering into her ear as she starts to rub her ass against my cock.

"I was just going to use your little pussy Mary." I say into her ear and she feels my breath hot against her skin. Closing her eyes as she rubs against the cock under her and she starts to imagine what this stranger is going to do to her. Wanting, yearning to be used by that cock as my thumb and forefinger pull on her little nipple teasing the little slut. She ponders my words for a moment. She whimpers almost dry humping me as she works out that she is about to get fucked then turning her head

Mary whispers her never even spoken desire "Please, mister, please fuck my ass." She moans as she presses her face into my neck as my hand moves down pulling out my cock. I run it over her sloppy cunt for a moment feeling the piercing as it runs over the tip and head of my cock. Mary then lifts her hips my hands moving to grip them and I guide her down onto my cock. Her dirty fuck hole pressed against the tip of the cock

"Oh Jesus" she moans as she feels herself start to be spread over my thick hard cock. Then moves her hips up and down squeezing the head of my cock with her ass as she pops herself on and off of it.

"Fuck me Mary," I order and she then screams as she slams her ass back onto the thick cock below her. Her left hand tweaks her nipple adding another ache to go along with the pain and pleasure of her now filled asshole. Her other hand I feel moving up and her fingers hold onto the back of my neck as she lifts herself up and down my shaft. My right hand moving up pulling up her little t-shirt to expose her right breast. My hand moving over top of it squeezing it and feeling the flesh of her breasts fill the gaps between my fingers. My left hand moving down pulling up her little skirt. My fingers run down over her shaved bare little cunt the tips of them sliding down her slit before I push two fingers easily deep into her cunt.

"Another" she whimpers just next to my ear her fantasy almost complete as she pounds her ass up and down the huge stranger's cock inside of her. I respond my curling my fingers inside of her teasing her g-spot with the tips of my fingers. My thumb tugs at the ring of her clit making her scream out again.

"Please, mister, three" she groan again. This time giving into her letting a third push into her wet little cunt. Feeling her cunt tight around them. Her pussy lips wet and swollen and stretched around them. Her back arches as she tweaks her nipple pushing her breasts into mine and her hand. It also tightening her grip on my cock in her dirty fuck hole and my fingers in her cunt. "Oh my God..uh..uh..ohhh fuck...oh GOD!!!!" She screams out as she starts to cum violently on my fingers and the cock inside of her. Her juices squirting out around my fingers and coating the blood red carpet and the edge of the stage in front of us. I groan as I see the mess she is making and I finish in her ass.

I twist my fingers in and out of her cunt as she continues to cum. She whispers between batted breaths, "Thank you. Thank you, mister. ohh god, thank you" as she feels the hot thick cum fill up her tight little asshole. Mary kisses my cheek gently before she finally pulls herself up off of my cock and stands up. Her hands pulling down her shirt before she flees. Her curls bouncing up and down as her heels carry her as quickly as she can to her car. She then spreads open her legs as she sits on the edge of her seat. Her hand moving down as she pushes the cum from her dirty asshole. She feels the hot drops of it fall onto her hand before she brings it back up to her lips to let herself lick up my cum from her soft skin and suck it cleanly off of her fingers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Prologue to an Affair Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds