• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Lexon Experiment

The Lexon Experiment

12

It shouldn't be allowed. Seriously speaking, women should never be allowed to dress like that.

It was getting harder to get anything done at work.

Jessica, my boss, was one of those women that took pride in her appearance. Fit and trim, she always sashayed whenever she walked, teasing everyone with those knee length office skirts. Late twenties, early thirties at most.

"Hey! Eyes somewhere else Marks!"

Damn...

"Is it really my fault you work out?"

"It will be when I file a sexual harassment suit." The tiny woman just had to cock a leg out a bit when she said that. I just shook my head and went back to burying myself in paperwork again.

I hadn't always been an office clerk. About six years ago I had been a marine. Secret Service Agent Sandra Krauss had ended that for me. No sexual harassment, nothing of the sort. She had convinced me to be a trial subject in a new procedure. A procedure that had failed. A procedure that until the next moment of my life I had no idea what had even been for.

It was way too quite in our normally obnoxiously loud office. Expecting to see everyone staring at me, or Jessica, I got a hard dose of something definitely not reality.

Everything was still.

No one moved at all.

No wind or anything. The desk fans were all still and Jack was just leaning against his desk leering at Audry's backside.

I was smart. I knew what was happening. No way could I explain it, but I just knew the experiment hadn't actually failed.

The room suddenly snapped back to its normal routine. Jessica pulled her papers out of the copier and Jack smoothly sipped his coffee while letting his eyes wander off target.

In all of this what sat most firm in my mind? Not the experiment and not the possibilities. What filled my mind was the best look over of Jessica that I had ever gotten.

She had an ass teenage girls pray for every night.

Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, librarians glasses framing her angled face. Her jacket was somewhere back in her office, leaving her pink blouse free to boast perfect hand sized delicacies of cleavage. Her pin stripped skirt clung tight and low against her hips, hugging her legs as the material traveled over tanned skin. Black, open toed heels gave her an extra few inches of height. More importantly they made her legs pop. Soft lines of toned muscle leaving a map of where she would surely love to be caressed.

I could hear the clip of her heals against the marble floor as she left us for her office.

Then silence again.

Minutes passed this time until things unfroze. What was causing this now? How could I control it?

Audry leaned over my desk, dark curls breaking my thoughts. Audry was a different kind of girl. Not the woman Jessica was, but rather a fresh graduate of Florida State. Still stuck on getting everything she wanted through subtle teasing, more cleavage cast itself at me.

Jack groaned in jealousy behind her.

"Marks I just wondered, you're really good at these reports, and maybe..."

Okay I had it.

Boner.

Whatever trigger Secret Service Agent Sandra Krauss had thought I would have wasn't it. Obviously the feminine form, in all it's glory, turned me on.

And me getting turned on was the trigger. So hold it and I keep time frozen?

I tested my theory by reaching out and tracing the outline of Audry's breasts. Time stayed frozen, and so were certain parts of my anatomy.

I kissed her. Such soft party girl lips parted for my tongue gloriously.

It took me a full twenty minutes to calm down enough to unfreeze time.

"you could help me out?" Audry finished. She tasted her lips mindlessly.

"Sure, get your stuff. The research team is off doing god only knows what today. Meet me in their wing in fifteen minutes."

She giggled a bit under her breath and did one of those cutesy finger waves as she went back to her desk.

I was taking this to the next level and doing some serious research of my own soon.

I got the normal stuff. Pens, blank standard documents, and a flash drive full of excel docs. It took me maybe twenty minutes to get there, where I found a hunched over Audry.

"You're late, and I have a deadline."

"You need help, and I'm offering."

I didn't want to hear anything else. And it was so difficult to get turned on with her bitching away.

She didn't dress like Jessica. The only thing similar between the two of them clothing wise was their shared fondness for little pairs of heels. Audry had her hair down. Curls of black flew down her back and shoulders. A loose black tank top was pulled back due to her posture, just a bit of stomach showing. A pair of tight black slacks covered everything south of Paris.

I had to concentrate on the way her long legs would probably look, and how awesome those breasts protested for freedom to set everything in motion. As soon as time froze, I wandered around. A bit of playing with her waistband timed with frantic glances at the door kept me nervous.

Time stayed like it should. Frozen.

I tested how far I could push this, turning her towards the desk and bending her over it. Her belt free slacks were awful tight. Even unbuttoned and unzipped they were a pain to pull down. I left the just under those perfect twin dimples at the base of her ass.

The naughty bitch didn't have a stitch of panties on.

I was engrossed in this paradise. Peeling apart cheeks of taunt skin revealed such a tiny button of an asshole. So close to that, was a shaved haven of personally untapped glory.

By this time I had lost all past fears. I played around, pushing one, two, then three fingers inside. She was already mildly wet. This mid five foot girl was already prepped.

A second later I had myself poised to breach her. The head of my cock throbbing for contact. I granted the little guy his wish when I plunged inside.

I couldn't quite get completely inside, but what flesh I could invade poured satisfaction over me. The tip of my cock grinding against the back of her cunt was insanity personified. I fucked, reamed, and rammed home. Each thrust seemingly grinding time harder underfoot.

This girl had used the entire male population of my office division, taunting and teasing us all. It served her justice when I unloaded as deep as I could get inside of her.

I could feel my semen warming the both of us. The whole of the situation kept me rock hard. In any other situation we could have been caught, but not like this. Like this I could spend ages indulging in her flesh.

I pulsed inside of her, my cock begging me for a second chance. I had better ideas. Kleenex from one of the many desks provided an easy means for cleanup. I was still hard, but clean and stuffed back in my pants. I used more Kleenex to wipe her crotch clean, rubbing her clitoris fiercely while I had my hand there just because I could.

I pulled her pants back up, copping greedy feel after greedy feel. Carefully I positioned her as best I could back where she had been standing.

And I waited.

"I don't care if you're," Unfrozen finally, Audry crumpled over.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I was genuinely concerned. With no idea how this was going to end up affecting her I had just leaped, trying something stupid without any real fore thought.

"I... I..." She stuttered as she convulsed on the floor. She writhed in my panicked arms, grasping at my shirt. One of her legs wrapped itself around my waist as she seemed to climb up my body, escaping whatever had her raging. I had to concentrate wholly on baseball to keep the feeling of her quaking legs and shivering hips pressed against me from freezing time again.

She was feeling every sensation I would have caused by touch over many minutes in mere seconds. It was like watching an overload of emotions and stimulations cross her face before she just out and bit my neck.

"Oww what the hell!"

"Oh my, oh my GOD! I... I don't know what... I've never..." Finally coming down a little she stared at me mouth agape and panting like a spent horse.

"Are you okay? Do I need to call an ambulance?"

"Never... tell a soul..." She slumped over passed out.

-----

It had been a few hours since Audry collapsed back at the office. I had been bored, was it really my fault that the nurse was that hot? It took every ounce of willpower I had left to not go right back into that storage room and do her one last time.

No, twice would have to do.

"Marks," Jessica called out as I rounded the hospital corridor back towards Audry's room. "the security cameras back up your story. Did she mention anything before she collapsed?"

"Yea, she wasn't happy that I was late meeting her. Then she just started freaking out. This is kinda weird, but it was like she was um, climaxing."

"Yes, well, that much was obvious from the footage." Jessica leaned back against the wall and stretched. "My god this is a nightmare, you know that Secret Service is coming here? Something about the President planning a trip, but they want to clear the area of obvious threats. It sounded like bullshit, but how do you say no to the Secret Service?"

"Secret Service?"

"Yea, some agent called."

"Did they ask about me?"

She crossed her legs and sunk down into one of the many waiting chairs. "No, but I brought you up since you were in there."

"Oh, okay." I should have been worried, but Jessica's partially unbuttoned blouse had me in a trance. Stress had her sweating, pronouncing every curve of her sweet, sweet cleavage. Damn my thought, I had frozen everything again.

Might as well have a bit of fun if I was going to get caught.

I slipped into Audry's room. I couldn't do Jessica, that would be too many too fast. Best to keep it as a repetitive thing for now. Doctors and nurses were still in their examinations. One of them had a vial that looked dangerous. She was coming out of between Audry's legs, and the contents looked eerily similar to semen. I swapped it for some of the white hand lotion in the bathroom.

Legs spread for the examination, I mounted Audry. They had her buttocks raised with a large cushioned blue triangle with her legs spread in guide rails. This was too easy. I took some more if the lotion and lubed up her asshole.

How hard could I possibly make her react after this? What a perfect thought!

I took my time slurping her tiny g-spot between my lips. Fingering and buzzing my mouth against her cunt and asshole was a pleasure in itself. Yes I took my time fucking her as well. Her lubed asshole received me professionally. Her cunt practically begged for more.

I spent a few seconds slapping her hospital gown covered breasts. Why? Because I was experimenting of course.

The doctor who had been retrieving my semen got to keep some, bent over the bed as she already was. The little Latino woman had baggy scrubs on. And under those? Scraps of gorgeous black lace.

After sliding her scrubs and panties to around her ankles, I enjoyed her too. Thundering my cock off like a rocket inside her. She had been loose, not the most pleasant of pussy's. But hey, fucking is fucking. I didn't let my erection falter until I had everything back in place except for the stolen semen.

I went back out in the hall and resumed my position. Okay I stole a nice handful of Jessica's breasts as well.

As soon as time unfroze Jessica's eyes just about popped out of her sockets when she heard the squeals and deep guttural moans being shouted from room 236 A. "Oh my God it's happening again!"

I definitely noticed her hand shooting to her breast to adjust her bra. We both shot into the room. Jessica out of genuine concern, myself out of a twisted curiosity.

The doctor was quaking next to the bed. It was like she couldn't get her footing, her hips writhing against air. We missed it, but she had apparently squirted all over the floor, as well as drenching her scrubs. Audry had the doctor's head in a vice grip between her legs. She was straining against her leg restraints as she convulsed violently. I heard a joint pop loudly. She too had erupted, oozing liquid all over her bed.

Time froze yet again as I got furiously turned on by the sight. Jessica and one of the male nurses had the cloud nine doctor bear hugged to prevent her from collapsing. Audry was stuck in a hard crunch, her face contorted in an almost disgusted manner. Her orgasm was plainly visible and frozen mid stream, barely missing the good doctor's face.

I quickly dropped my jeans and slid behind Jessica. I would have done the doc again or Audry, but both of them were soaked. How would I clean that up? Jessica's tight business skirt had a zipper up the back which I quickly undid. The brightest pair of pink boy short panties greeted me. Something a teenager ten years her junior might wear. They were a pleasure to peel from her flesh.

It was hard to position her, as wrapped up around others as she was. But I was determined to destroy that cunt. I ended up just spreading her legs and dropping my face to it. Her naughtily turned on core was sweet against my tongue. So puffy and red.

It was then that I glanced up and saw her staring down at me. Those dick sucking lips parted in an "O", her eyes filled with desire. Oh yea I panicked. It wasn't until I had jumped back that I realized she had been staring at the remnants of the doctor's massive eruption.

"Holy shit." I breathed as I whipped my cock back out.

This cunt, unlike the doctor's, what was her name? I glanced over at her name tag and got a "Gloria". This delightful piece of a fuck toy was by far the tightest of the four. Audry had been tight yes, but nothing like this. The nurse most likely passed out back in the storage room was good even if it had been short. Jessica, I had been fantasizing about for months.

Her pussy felt almost over ribbed, and gripped my cock like it had no other reason to exist. A sexual freak of nature genetically designed to milk a mans cock. Each time I gave her a hard thrust I had to pause and breathe. It took a good ten minutes to get my heart beat down from the thrill of penetrating this goddess of a woman.

Once I did though...

I fucking railed her.

I didn't pause to check or lube her ass. I just wedged inside her dry, puckered asshole. Alternating between each hole eventually lubed her up. Her taunt ass cheeks thrust forward the first impact, but then just stayed there, held by my hold over time. I had one hand up her silk blouse, pinching her nipples while the other hand did a number on her clit.

I blew my load deeper than I ever had into her.

Keeping aroused after that was painfully hard. I was spent. Wholy and duely spent. Once my mind cleared I realized I was going to have to implicate someone else in this.

This was going to suck.

I grabbed the tiny, old Asian guy by a string of monitors. Dragging him over to behind the doctor Gloria was easy. Pulling his pants down and putting his cock into her almost made me throw up. Before I resumed my position I repositioned the auto turning security camera in the hall away from it all. This way it would turn back, and catch him balls deep in a hospital employee.

It worked brilliantly. I even tossed a few shots at his chin to make my anger look real once they all unfroze.

Audry was still squirming on the bed, panting and grunting her way through her continuing climaxes. My ears were blessed by two more grossly loud joint pops from her. Her hips were locked like steel in an awkward position, though her face betrayed a very different feeling other than pain. Gloria half panicked at the invasion and half fell to the floor in sobs. She too thrashed against her will and occasionally gave a seriously primal grunt out.

Jessica was still, at first. Her face contorted and flexed almost in agony until her body did the wave, contorting and straining against itself. Then, skirt still unzipped at her ankles, she spread her legs and collapsed against the bed; her body shaking sickly.

The other male nurse pushed me off the Asian guy, and then slammed him up against the wall. "You mother fucker!"

It wasn't the only obscenity spewed. All three women made a chorus of them. Mostly bed curses though.

Security rushed in, probably alerted from the camera.

I was restrained, most likely because of my faked outburst. The little Asian guy was escorted out. After a long series of questions, each of the women were released.

I was held for more questions by the police once they were called in. A hefty dark woman and her equally dark yet fit partner had me in one of the other rooms.

"Tell it to me again boy, you said four women. There were three in there." the male officer asked.

Yes I had let that slip. I hadn't separated the closet nurse in my head. "I've told you, I heard four distinct voices. The three in the room were easy, but somewhere else another woman or really feminine sounding guy made similar um, sexual screams."

"Noone has come forward, and no one has been discovered. And according to your last company hearing test, your hearing is barely above average. Are you sure you want to stick to this story?"

"Absolutely, look guys, I'm a trained marine. When all that went down. I just went back to it all."

We went round and round, a couple of times I drifted off, fantasizing about my day and accidentally froze it all. How'd I fix it? I slipped out of the room and paid the still passed out nurse visit after visit. Each time I was careful to clean up, and each time I made sure over stimulate her. She dutifully stayed passed out.

Once I was released, I found Jessica outside. She hadn't left, she had waited on me.

"I was your ride," Oh if only she knew, "so I figured I should stay and wait."

"Thanks boss, I could use that ride."

She smiled, and took my arm. "Me too."

She pulled me into the nearest woman's bathroom and clicked off the lights. The only illumination coming from the exit sign. "You were so awesome in there, the way you just, oh my!" She had her hands wrapped around my red and used up cock. I just stared, unsure of what to do. "I'm pretty sure you broke his nose."

She was way too easily impressed if a broken nose got her all hot and bothered.

"Your cock is so warm, quite searing actually." She whispered in my ear. "I bet it would feel amazing thrusting between my legs."

"Jessica I'm not sure that..."

"Quiet, let me do this. I need it."

She pushed me down onto a toilet seat. Her skirt was quickly tossed aside. I kept my trap shut as she mounted me, and took me in. I took notice of her lack of those cute pink panties.

I was hard, and time wasn't frozen. What the fuck!

It was the last thought I had before instinct took over and I started grunting and moaning while she ground her cunt against the base of my cock. My hands, previously gripping the handicapped rails of the stall were moved by Jessica to her ass.

I spread her cheeks apart and slapped her hard. She responded by burying her face in my neck, suckling and nibbling the nerves there. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her hips flowing over me. One could get lost in the pure rhythm and sexual strain being shown by those powerful yet slender thighs.

I got up and turned us around. Her head was against the wall, back in the air held up by bracing herself via the rails. I slung both of her legs over my left shoulder, kept thrusting and used the one free arm I had to unbutton her blouse.

"Unh, how did... you Oh! Learn to..." her next words ground at me, practically begging me with their deep guttural panic to fuck her harder. "screw like..." she panted hard, "this?"

"Lots of porn and the corps."

Her breasts free from her bra, I put her legs back over each shoulder. The view was just thrilling. Maybe C cups, popped with each thrust. Her normally bright smile was a hard grimace.

I could feel my earlier load still in her making her sticky in some places.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Lexon Experiment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds