• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Moving Day

Moving Day

12

His name was Liam; he was your average nice guy in his early twenties with awesome hair. She was a busty quiet long haired blonde; her skin was soft and smooth without a single blemish. Her name was Stacey; she had just moved into her new place, it was an averagely sized apartment, and being close friends she had invited Liam over for a drink. They had been friends for many years and hung out a lot. They had both gone to college together but Stacey had gone to university where as Liam had gone straight into work, and was now managing a small mechanics. They had both been very busy, but kept in contact as often as they could. Stacey had just finished university and had landed herself a job as a teleprompter on a local news channel; this was the reason she had had to move.

Stacey had decided not to make Liam help her put her stuff away, even though he had offered, so instead they laid on the floor of her undecorated living room, using bags of clothes as pillows, watching some crappy film, drinking room temperature cider and eating takeaway pizza for tea. The light outside was getting darker; they had been drinking casually for a few hours now and were beginning to succumb to the effects of the alcohol. They had already watched a few films and had not long put on another. They were both comfortable enough with each other to be laid side by side. She rested her hand on him, as the film played out her hand began to inch closer across his chest, running under his shirt. The alcohol relaxing her a little bit and letting her throw caution to the wind. His heart began racing as she slipped a couple of fingers between his shirt buttons making contact with his skin. She shifted position and moved her head onto his chest;

"Why is your heart so fast?" she asked.

"I don't know." he said, knowing exactly why and becoming very aware of how nervous he was beginning to get.

There had been sexual tension between them for a while, and there where a few times in which they had sent erotic texts to one another, and even cheekily flashed each other over webcam. But there had never been actual body contact between the two. He had wanted her for ages but was unsure whether or not to make a move encase the virtual sex was just a casual thing that would always stay virtual.

She unbuttoned his shirt and slid her hand inside, stroking his torso lightly with the tips of her fingers. Her hand was slightly cool against him, but he didn't mind, he enjoyed being stroked;

"What are you doing?" he said light heartedly

"Nothing...." she replied softly, a smile on her face.

She looked up at him and him down at her. He could feel the heat of her breath as they inched closer to each other. As their lips came within millimetres of each other they paused, looking deep into each others eyes. He turned on his side to face her, as they lay side by side he began to let his hands wander up under her t-shirt, her body was warm and inviting. He slid his hands down her back and under her trousers, and as he did, he felt goose pimples flush down her back with excitement.

She pulled his body close into hers, keeping their eyes locked and their lips barely brushing. His cock was beginning to grow hard in his jeans, he tried his best to keep it as a semi, not wanting to seem over eager and trying to play it cool. As their lips kept brushing he could feel how soft they were, he wanted to lock tongues with her more and more with each passing second but neither of them gave in and continued to tease each other. She swung a leg over and straddled him; sitting up and swiftly taking off her top, she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. As she did, she teased him, making sure not to let her breasts fall out straight away. He ran his hands up her waist, feeling her smooth soft skin. She let his hands get under her bra. He felt her nipples harden instantly on his finger tips and he watched a smile grow across her face. Having known what she was into through their virtual encounters, his fingers held onto her nipples, squeezing them tighter and pulling her towards him, she let out a moan just as their lips met and his cock went from semi to solid. They began to kiss wildly as if something had taken a hold of them both, his hands ran over her entire body, wanting to touch every inch of her as she forcefully grinded on his hard cock.

Liam ran his hands over her back as they kissed and grinded against each other. He watched as her perfect tits swayed as they moved, he held her tits to his mouth and sucked and kissed at her nipples. He pressed his face firmly into her cleavage; she squeezed her ample breasts around him. She had done this before jokingly but always clothed, this time was much better she thought. As he removed his face she sat up and sucked on her nipples, she looked into his eyes; his gaze was fixed on her mouth sucking hard on her nipples. He had asked her to do this on cam before but she had always refused and never given a reason why, if he were to come on her tonight, he would definitely want her knelt down doing this in front of him as he came. Liam wanted her more and more as he watched her lick and suck on herself, the popping noise of each nipple breaking suction from her lips every now and then was a major turn on.

She could feel Liam's cock swollen as if it were about to burst out of his jeans, she rapidly unbuttoned his shirt and kissed at his neck, working her way down and rubbing her crotch against his leg as she went further and further down, caressing him and kissing every inch as if she had wanted his body for years and had finally been given it. As she reached his jeans, she grabbed his cock firmly, her pussy so wet that she was sure it was going to soak through her jeans.

Stacey undid his belt, her eyes widening at the idea of his engorged cock in her mouth. He stopped her just as she was about to unbutton his jeans. He pushed her back and got above her, it was his turn to work his way down her. He pinned her arms back above her head as he kissed her, it seemed to work as her breathing became a lot deeper, her eyes swam with a fierce passion as he began working the tip of his tongue across her body. He let her arms go as he cupped her perfect breasts, she kept her arms back, letting him have free reign of her smooth body. As he massaged and squeezed them, he worked his tongue over her nipples, sucking on them, catching his teeth every now and then, making her moan and thrust her hips up in hopes of rubbing her clit against him.

He undid her trousers and slid them off, casting them on the floor and keeping her underwear on. It was a deep red pair of lace French knickers. He could see her smooth wet pussy through the lace. He started to kiss gently up her legs, slowly working his way to her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her crotch. Her eyes had rolled back in her skull; she needed him to eat her pussy. Her wish was soon to be granted as his tongue traced the edges of her underwear, he licked lightly, breathing heavily on her. He slid them to one side and grazed her lips with the tip of his tongue. She let out a loud moan, and he slid her underwear off.

She lifted her head and watched him as the flat of his tongue made contact with the bottom of her dripping pussy, sweeping slowly up and over her clit. The view turned her on even more; she had never thought she could be so aroused with anyone until now. She tasted sweet just as Liam had imagined, the sound of her moaning and her taste drove him wild, he slid his hands under her ass and grabbed it tight, pulling her swelling clit into his mouth, his tongue wildly running over it as he kept a slight suction with his mouth. The more he licked at her pussy the more she moaned, she began to gyrate against him, her hands played over her solid nipples, she pulled hard on them moaning loud, her back arching as he sucked harder on her pussy, his tongue not letting up on her clit. Her hands grabbed his head, holding onto his hair tightly as her pussy dripped more and more.

Suddenly she pulled him up so they were face to face, his cock was rock solid. She kept her left hand behind his head as she kissed him passionately, tasting her juices in his mouth, she had never done that before and the kinkiness of it turned her on even more.

"Oh my god this is so hot!" she gasped in between kissing.

She reached down with her other hand as they kissed, straight under his trousers and boxers, grabbing the shaft of his cock tightly. Liam was so turned on that he was surprised he hadn't accidently shot his load already, he had played out fantasies with Stacey in his head a million times before, he knew exactly what he wanted to happen, however it was not playing out how he imagined, and this made it even more exciting. She let go of his shaft and clasped her fingers around his balls, feeling how tight they were, massaging them gently. Her left hand had subconsciously found its way from Liam's head to her clit and was rubbing furiously at it. The hand on his balls had moved back to his shaft, and was making long smooth firm strokes. He could feel his cock throbbing in Stacey's hands, he thrust into her strokes, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans to make it easier for both of them.

Stacey began to moan louder and louder as they kissed. She stopped and whispered heavily in his ear;

"Oohh.. shit.. eat my pussy!"

She hurriedly let go of his cock, her hands on his shoulders pushing him down to her clit, not that he needed any help and was quickly back with his mouth covering her wet pussy and his tongue spiralling around her swollen clit. He started to slowly slide a finger deep into her, it did the trick and was exactly what she needed as she pressed herself down onto it taking it all, sending her pussy into spasm as the combination of the oral and impact on her g-spot made her cum hard. Her legs clamped against the sides of Liam's head as her orgasm sent her grinding on his mouth. He could not believe he was making Stacey come in person; he had wanted this so badly for a long time. His cock was craving to be inside her, and the thought of filling her drove him to keep licking faster and faster sending her into a whirlwind of pleasure.

Her legs relaxed and she subsided, Liam slowed his pace and softened his tongue around her twitching pussy. Her clit was so sensitive that Liam's gentle kisses were almost too much. She sat up, as did he, she placed her hand under his chin, wanting to taste her juices from him again and show him how dirty she would be for him.

After a few minutes, she stopped kissing him;

"Do you wanna come in my mouth?"

"Yeah!" he replied eagerly, not bothered what hole he filled, as long as he could feel himself inside her;

"....What about my throat?" she asked cheekily.

They had spoken before about how she'd always wanted to get throat fucked with her head off the edge of a bed but had never found anyone she wanted to do it with.

Liam's cock pulsed at the thought. She grabbed him and kissed him as they both stood up, kissing and making their way clumsily through the apartment, pushing each other up against walls. Her pussy was still wet and her clit had settled enough that she was able to let Liam work his fingers over it.

They reached the bedroom, there were boxes all over still and no bedding had been put on the bed yet. She rushed off onto the bed when they reached the door, lying with her head off the end of the bed, her hair cascading to the floor, her eyes looking at Liam. The sight drove him wild, Stacey was completely naked laid out for him, her legs spread and bent at the knee, her soft tits topped with hard nipples rising and falling with her deep breathing. The only thing he couldn't see was her pussy as it was already covered by her fingers, one hand spreading her lips, the other rubbing slowly around her clit.

He dropped his trousers and his boxers, his cock standing hard to attention. Stacey bit her bottom lip as he walked to the edge of the bed, her mouth watered at the sight of his cock. As he neared her she rubbed her clit faster and faster. He stopped with his cock just before her mouth, Stacey's heart raced as she looked up and down the thick shaft and at his balls; she edged her tongue from her mouth and licked the tip of his cock gently. Her eyes rolled back as she sucked the tip;

"Oh my god, your cock tastes so good!"

She sucked on the head again, her mouth providing plenty of lubricant. He ran his hands over her breasts, keeping her nipples between his fingers as he started to slowly thrust in her mouth, he kept it shallow at first, not wanting to put her off, even though he wanted to go balls deep in her throat. Little did he know though, that so did she. She moved her head with the thrusts trying to take it deeper.

She pushed him off, "I'll stop you when you go too far, but don't be too rough," she licked the tip of his cock again "...yet."

She closed her eyes as she played with her clit, keeping her mouth open for him. He couldn't believe his ears; he didn't know whether he'd get his cock down her throat it was so hard. He grabbed hold of her soft breasts and began thrusting again, going deeper and deeper with each thrust, Stacey moaned more onto his cock with each thrust. It started to hit her gag reflex, but she relaxed and let him continue, his hard cock filled out her mouth more and more. She had never had a cock taste as nice as his and imagined herself sucking his cock all day and how much she'd enjoy it. She was drooling so much as he thrust against her gag reflex; his cock was shiny with her spit. This was the sloppiest blowjob he had ever had and he loved every second.

The very tip of his cock was entering throat now, he'd been a little gentler than she had wanted, but it allowed her to enjoy the taste more. She could feel him tense with each thrust. Liam knew she was enjoying this as he watched her play with her dripping pussy. He thrust deep filling Stacey's throat, he held it there looking at her throat swell. She pushed him back gasping for air;

"Fuck! Do it again!"

She took a deep breath and took his cock back in her mouth, he went balls deep again. Her throat was tight around his cock; he started to fuck it slowly, keeping her throat blocked with his throbbing cock. This was far better than he had ever imagined. He could feel Stacey's saliva spill down her face with each time his balls reached her face. He gripped tighter on her breasts as she moaned more and more, he could see his cock filling and moving in her throat with each thrust.

He grabbed her head and placed a hand over her throat, being able to feel how much he was filling her turned him on more than ever and he knew that it wouldn't be long before he shot his load straight into her stomach. As Liam rested his hand on her throat Stacey knew that this was turning him on. She pushed him out, took another deep breath and took him straight back in, she placed one of her hands upon the one he had over her neck and squeezed his hand slightly. He got the message and squeezed gently around her neck, her throat tightened around his cock. Stacey was moaning very loud now and beginning to arch, she loved the feeling of being dominated and wanted him to ruin her with his fat cock. He knew she was going to come again and that so was he, he let go of her throat and started to thrust deep and fast, his hands reached for her breasts, grabbing them hard, then running over her nipples with his fingers, pulling and twisting them hard. Stacey started to come as hard as she had done previously and Liam felt his load surge through his cock. She reached a hand to Liam's ass and pulled him towards her, keeping his cock deep in her throat, blocking her throat completely as her legs shut tight once more, Liam's hot load streamed down her throat and spit poured down his cock and over Stacey's face.

He slowly pulled out and tried to move away, but Stacey grabbed his ass with both hands and kept him within sucking reach, she never usually liked the taste of come, but this time was different, and she wanted every last drop, she sucked gently at his pulsing cock, grabbing the shaft tightly, squeezing out the last of his come into her mouth. She licked and kissed gently at it as the two said nothing and Liam stroked her head.

Stacey got up as Liam sat down next to her on the edge of the bed. As she walked to the bathroom, thinking about how much more she wanted to do with him, she turned to him and said;

"Way better than texting!" she exclaimed.

Liam sat on the edge of the bed, his cock was still hard for Stacey, he wanted more of her, and she did of him. She wanted him to fuck her hard from behind in the shower. She called to him as she took some shower gel out from one of the small boxes in the bathroom, it was filled with all sorts of lotions and soaps, but she went for a lime shower gel that said it was extra bubbly.

"Can you pass me a towel please? There should be one in the bag near the desk."

She ran the shower as Liam searched for a towel; she could feel her pussy getting wet already. The water heated quickly and was at the perfect temperature as Liam put his arm through the door, he was holding her towel for her, she took it from him, and at the same time took his hand and led him into the bathroom. They were both still stood naked. He could see all sides of her as she stood with her back to the mirror, her shapely ass was perfect. Stacey looked down at Liam's solid cock as it pointed up at her, she smiled cheekily.

"You can use that to wash me."

As the two kissed gently, their hands together, she let him walk her backwards into the shower. The shower was a small cubicle, and it meant that the two were unable to avoid body contact. Liam's cock pulsed against Stacey as her breasts pressed against him. The water poured over their bodies heating the two as they held each other kissing passionately. Stacey took the shower gel and poured some into her hand; she placed it straight onto Liam's cock and began stroking it slowly.

"We best make sure you've got enough soap on it first though." she said firmly holding on.

Bubbles began to form almost instantly and Liam grabbed hold of her tight ass with both hands pulling her towards him. She lathered up his cock more and more then dropped to her knees, just out of the main spray from the shower, and started working her hands on both his cock and balls. She twisted her hand around his shaft with each long slow stroke. Liam's eyes were rolling back; this was the most luxurious hand job he had ever gotten. She stopped and Liam looked down to see why she had stopped. She was looking up at him, running her soapy hands all over her tits, massaging them and squeezing them for him. She grabbed the shower gel and poured copious amounts onto her already lathered tits. She rubbed them together making even more bubbles form, her hands slid across her breasts as she played. Liam watched excitedly as she moved her chest close to his cock and placed it in between her foaming tits.

They seemed unbelievably soft with all of the bubbles as she made her tits glide around his cock. She had clamped her breasts tight around his cock and kept her nipples exposed between her fingers, she loved the feeling of them slipping over Liam's body as she moved. Liam began to move off his own accord letting Stacey remain still on her knees, squeezing her tits together and staring down at his juicy cock as he thrust. She could feel herself getting more and more turned on as his cock emerged and disappeared between her tits, hitting her chin with each thrust. She wiped the soap from the head of his cock, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue; she caught his cock in her mouth briefly before it went again, and then returned. The soapy taste was unpleasant on her tongue but soon passed and she began to enjoy the natural taste of Liam's cock again, her tongue played about on the tip with each thrust driving both of them wild with excitement.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Moving Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds