• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma I'm Home Ch. 01

Grandma I'm Home Ch. 01

"Grandma I'm home!" I shout as I enter the back door of the house that leads into her small kitchen. In the center of the kitchen is a round white table, all the condiments and fixings for a nice breakfast laid out and two places set. Buttered bread sits on the right side of each plate, mine with the crusts trimmed just like I like them.

Grandma pampers me when I visit her, since we don't see each other much anymore. It's been a little more than a year since I last visited her house after Grandfather passed away and she found herself with the entire house to herself. It's a big rambling family home, much too big for one woman and she always says she'll sell it soon, I know the rest of the family can't wait for that day because she promised them a cut of the proceeds.

Personally I want her to keep this house until she passes away - hopefully not for many more years. This house is full of memories for me, I grew up here and explored the woods behind the house on her property as a child. Later as a teen with the neighbor girls you could say that some of my fondest memories were formed here.

I walk further into the kitchen and look around at the L shaped counter area, noticed that things look like she left in a hurry - mid breakfast preparation. "How long was I gone" I think, no more than fifteen minutes. I pull handle and open the door to her old refrigerator, leaning forward to place the milk she asked me to run and get on the top shelf.

"Grandma?" I ask loudly as I close the ancient icebox and walk past the round table and it's four chairs. The right side of the kitchen is open leading into the living room area and the stairs that lead up to the second flight, where the bedrooms are. I hear a creaking from the floor upstairs and walk to the foot of the flight, something inside me telling me to be a little quieter than normal. I remove my sneakers and start to climb, padding quietly up the stairs. I'm not really sure why I want to sneak but enjoying the rush as my heart speeds up.

As I make it halfway up the stairs I hear a sound from somewhere past the top of the stairs, a grunt and a muffled "woof" from my grandma and from the echoed quality it sounds like she's in the bathroom. With this realization my heart starts to really pound and I feel a familiar growing stiffness in my shorts.

I've never spoken of it to anyone, but I have been nursing a growing fetish for my grandmother's private activities, and her shit is right at the top of the list. The first time I had the opportunity to smell a pair of lightly soiled panties in the basement laundry hamper I knew I was hooked. The musky scent of my grandmother's secret garden drove me wild, and from that day on I took any opportunity that arose to smell it again.

I reach the top of the stairs and say in a questioning tone "Grandma?" saying the word loud and using my new found puberty enhanced voice to project the word into the hallway. Deep down inside I feel like I'm doing something forbidden, something wrong and that is where the excitement lies. I want to stop but my curiosity is driving me forward.

I reach the bathroom door on the right side of the hall and lean close, turning my head to the left to bring my ear close. From the room behind the door I hear another grunt and a watery plop, and as my excitement grows so does the smell, I smile as I think to myself my grandma is taking a huge shit and there is nothing between us but a few inches of wood.

I'm shaking with the realization, heart racing at my new forbidden knowledge. My mind races with the repeating thought "I now know what it sounds like, I know what my Grandmother's shit smells and sounds like." A slow smile creeps across my lips as the smell gets stronger and I hear my grandmother start to emit a low moan. She must be really pushing out a large log this time, I think to myself. My heart is pounding like a drum now, what if she catches me?

The thought of her suddenly yanking the door open and seeing her adolescent grandson leaning into the doorway smiling, sniffing deep the odor of her bowels is almost sweeter than the thrill that is currently running down my body and ending up in my shorts. I hear the soft splash as the last log she was painfully forcing out hits the water followed by a relieved sigh from my grandmother. She is almost done and I know I'm cutting it close by standing here.

My mind skips ahead to the trip back down the stairs, these creaky wooden slats will surely give me away if I creep down too fast. A part of me wants Grandma to hear me, wants to be caught and punished. A part of me wants to be exposed just so I will see her reaction, in my fantasies I want to see the surprise in her eyes turn to lust as she realizes that she feels the same way I do, and she begins to bend over and... my mind has grown sick, I have to remind myself they will never play out in real life.

I painfully adjust the massive erection that is now straining against my the inside of my underwear so hard that it's vertical, poking out of the band of my shorts and barely covered by the bottom of my t-shirt. With my cock in this position if there was to be a strong enough breeze my shirt would rise, exposing my third leg to anyone watching. They would get an eyeful of my stiff member jabbing hotly straight past my navel.

I smile at the thought of my dick being exposed as I begin to creep back down the hallway towards the stairs. Suddenly a new thought occurs to me, so naughty and delicious that I feel a tiny gush of warm precum ooze out of my painfully erect penis. The fluid creeps over the tip of my cockhead and runs down my shaft, pooling where the elastic of my shorts meets my dickflesh. The thought that stops me in my tracks is "What if I knock on the door?"

What if I knock and play innocent, just to see what grandma will do? The thought electrifies me as I halt my progress down the hall and rotate slowly, my sock covered feet making no sound. " I'm frozen with the possibility."Let's do it," the voice in my head says. "Do it, and pretend like you don't smell a thing." I gaze at the door as the voice continues "Pretend you enjoy it," the voice says. "Do it and see how she reacts." I creep back to the whitewashed door and knock lightly, politely. "Grandma? You in there?" I ask, hearing her gasp inside followed by the sound of toilet paper being ripped hurriedly from the roll. My smile widens as the next idea occurs to me in a flash.

Jiggle the door knob, the voice says, so I do. I gently wiggle it, and am immediately rewarded by the sound of the inner lock being snapped into place and the hollow bang of the toilet lid being dropped into place.

"Be right out honey!" my grandmother says through the door, a little shakily and high pitched. I hear the toilet flush thickly and my dick jumps against the elastic, jamming itself deeper into my navel and spreading the sticky warmth of my precum around the inside of my t shirt. I smile, my heart racing as I wonder what to do now, what to do. I listen and hear the water running in the sink, sounds of her quickly slapping her hands around in the water and soap.

As I listen to my grandmother wash her hands another thought occurs to me I allow it to control my hand as I place it against the door, palm first. I push gently but firmly, making the door push up against the lock and creak in its frame. This gets the reaction I want, and I hear Grandma suck air in through her teeth and say with forced niceness "I SAID I'll be right out sweetie"

I think my little game has gone far enough, so I step twice quickly back from the door and compose myself. I quickly check that my shirt is hanging loose enough to hide the hot thick cord that is straining to escape from my pants and wipe the excited sweat from my forehead. Grandma opens the door with an uneasy smile on her face, a little flushed and with a slight sheen of perspiration on her face from the effort of her last bowel movement.

"Hey sweetie!" she says, looking me up and down quickly. As her eyes travel up my body her welcoming smile falters slightly as she realizes on a subconscious level that something is wrong with this scene. Starting, she quickly turns back to the sink and retrieves her glasses that she removed during her defecation, setting them on her long wide nose with the practice of years. "Is everything alright, dear?" She asks, looking me up and down again. I smile and step forward, raising my hands to either side in the universal "hug me" gesture.

"I'm fine grandma, can I have a hug?"

She quickly looks down at her body and checks her nightgown, brushing it down over her large pendulous breasts and round wide belly before looking up and mirroring my gesture. "Of course honey," she says uncertainly "come to grandma."

"Grandma!" I growl, lowering my voice slightly as I step forward under her arms. I allow my voice to slip just a little lower than normal, letting some of the recently acquired bass leak into my voice. It's the sound of a man, not the voice of her little grandson. If she notices she pretends not to and welcomes me in for a tight motherly hug, arms wrapping my shoulders as I slip mine around her waist and past her wide unfettered breasts.

The feeling of the outsides of her breasts brushing the insides of my forearms as I go in for the hug sends a shiver up my spine. I try not to let that surge of pleasure force my hips to forward into my rotund grandmother's warm belly. I tent my hips and hold my raging erection back while hugging my grandmother tightly with my upper body, while in the back of my mind a voice whispers Do it, see what she does if you grind your fat dick into her navel.

I'm tempted, but not this time. She gives me a warm squeeze and I squeeze her back, not too tightly and then let go, sliding back. "Did you get the milk?" She asks, releasing my shoulders and adjusting her nightgown again.

As i step back reluctantly from her warm smell I smile and say "Of course Grandma, 1 percent just like you like." She smiles and nods as we both begin to turn and walk back towards the kitchen.

"Thank you baby, you know Grandma can't tolerate whole milk like she used to." Her eyes dart from behind her bifocals to the bathroom door, and I know she is thinking of the effects that whole milk has on her.

"Really grandma? I couldn't tell." I know this as well as she does, which is why I always buy whole milk for my Grandma instead of the lactose free brand she writes on the shopping list. I know it gives her terrible flatulence and absolutely rancid bowel movements, but I can't help it. Once the idea was born I couldn't let it go and after a few trips to the store I had to try it just to see if it could be done. Would she notice, I wondered. After the first time, I knew I could get away with the switch and for two weeks now I've been helping my grandmother maintain a very regular and hearty bathroom regimen. I enjoy it and I love my Grandma more than anyone in the world, nothing that comes out of her can be nasty.

She quickly sniffs the air and gives me a sideways glance, realizing that while she may have become used to the scent of her latest bathroom adventure during the making, I have been outside the bathroom and therefore should have been showing some sign of repulsion. "Baby, how long have you been standing out here?" I smile innocently and turn to her as we reach the top of the stairs.

"Not long Grandma, I just got back and ran up the stairs." I sniff playfully, pretending again not to notice the rancid scent of my grandmother's bowels that fills the hallway and flows down the stairs.

Still looking at me she relaxes a little, but with a frown crinkling her aging brow she begins to say "Well ok, but don't you smell... "

I look into her eyes through her glasses and interrupt her innocently "Smell what, Grandma?"

I can see her mind working as she struggles to determine whether or not I'm being serious with her. Grandmother lets her mouth hang open for a second before continuing "You mean to say you don't smell... well you know." She lets the sentence trail off, not wanting to appear vulgar in front of her only grandson.

I can't suppress the smile that curls the corners of my mouth as I give voice to the sentence that she could not bear to ever speak "Smell your shit, Grandma?" I say with a smile.

My grandmother's mouth drops open with a small gasp and she pauses mid step at the head of the stairs, one foot beginning to lower herself down the second from the top step. "What did you say?" she asks in a threatening tone that causes my heart and hard-on to leap in response.

This is so naughty, the voice in my head whispers. She turns her upper body to face me I ask again boldly "Your shit?" I grin and look deep into her magnified eyes, caught up in the rapture of the moment. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't see the slap coming at all, so caught up I was in the adrenaline rush of actually allowing those words to leave my mouth in the presence of my grandmother.

She reaches up with surprising swiftness and brings her liver spotted palm across my face, leaving a red imprint on my left cheek. She pulls the hand back and grabs it with her other, the pain of the impact hurting her as much as it hurt me.

The sound of her palm impacting my unprepared cheek resounds in the empty house, followed quickly by her gasp of surprise at what just happened. A cold sweat instantly springs up on my skin along with the shock of realization, my grandmother just slapped me! I raise a hand to my cheek as my mouth falls open and my eyes widen, staring at the object of my secret desires.

I can feel my penis shrink and tuck itself as far down into my groin as possible, leaving a cold trail of fluid as it retracts.

"Grandma!?" I manage to gasp out, to which she snaps out of her own momentary shock at the act she was forced to perform.

"Don't you use those words with your Grandmother!" she shouts angrily. I stare at her, noticing the furrows in her skin as she puts on what I've come to know as her angry face. With pleasure I notice that she is putting on a face, she isn't really truly angry. She is putting on this act for my benefit as well as her own! I decide to play on her sympathies and allow a single tear to well up in my right eye and run down, pooling between the ring and pinky finger of the hand that rests on my hot cheek.

My gamble pays off and immediately I see the mask of anger slip and one of regret replace it. She steps forward towards me and up off the second stair, wrapping her arms protectively around me. My hand is still raised to my cheek, and I don't lower it on purpose as I forces her to raise her right arm a little higher and wider to get it around my upraised arm.

This lets more of her full body press into my own, a fact that I am fully aware of and I stiffen up and lean my upper body back, bringing more of her stomach and wide breasts in contact with my body. My penis instantly reacts to her closeness, pushing first down then out, then straining against the material of my shorts upwards into my grandmother's stomach.

I sniff for effect and mumble into her hair "You hit me..." to which she squeezes a little tighter before drawing her face back.

"You used terrible language baby, I'm sorry I had to do that to you." Her face hovers within kissing distance, in the back of my mind I imagine leaning my head forward and allowing my lips to press into her wrinkled but full lips. A shiver runs through me as I imagine the shock in her eyes turning into passion as she returns my kiss.

My grandmother notices the glazed unfocused look in my eyes and then as she pulls away, I know that she also noticed the stiffness pressing into her soft round stomach. She glances down at the lump in my shorts and then back up at my face as she straightens, and the flash of confusion that passes over her face causes my cement hard cock to throb.

She quickly turns away from me, backs away a few steps and begins to lower herself step by step down the stairs, mumbling "Sorry about hitting" over her shoulder. I watch her go, staring at her breasts as they wiggle side to side. She hastily eases her old bones down the dangerous flight of wooden stairs and I smile.

I shout after her in my most innocent voice "S'okay Grandma! I still love you!" I get no reply but her silence. She realized a few beautiful things in that moment before she began descending the stairs, things that are straight out of my wildest fantasies. First, that I was standing in the hallway inhaling the sweet smell of her rancid lactose-intolerant shit. Second, that I had the balls to say the word out loud to her, in her face. Third, that for some reason that her mind could not wrap itself around, she felt my hard "pecker" pressed up against her body at the same time that she realized she was close enough to kiss her grandson. I could see that the string of strange new facts was a lot for her nearly 60 year old mind to digest at the moment, but I am a patient and young man.

The seeds have been planted, and now the real fun begins.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma I'm Home Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds