• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandpa's Pet: Ch. 11

Grandpa's Pet: Ch. 11

Life became pretty routine for Jenny during the next couple of weeks. Her mom was out more and more, though, spending time with that new boyfriend of hers, and Jen was spending more time with her grandfather. When she knew her mother was out for the day, Jenny would often do her chores naked, showing off for her grandpa, and enjoying the attention he paid her. He was always complimenting her on how pretty and sexy she was, and show she made sure she looked her best for him. Sometimes she'd wear something frilly or lacy, and grandpa knew that meant she wanted him to fuck her. And he always obliged. She always obliged, too, no matter what the old man wanted, like that afternoon they shared a bottle of wine.

Jenny felt a little tipsy after half a bottle, and a bit frisky, too. She was dressed, decided she'd make a show of getting out of her clothes. She put on some sultry music and started dancing for her grandpa, trying her best to disrobe like the old-time strippers she had seen films of. She hadn't rehearsed, of course, and she was a little drunk, so there wee some awkward moments, like when her stocking got stuck on her toe and she fell on her ass. They both laughed at that one, and Jenny continued doing her best until she was completely naked.

The music continued, though, and Jenny swayed and shimmied to the beat, trying to be as sexy as she could. Grandpa enjoyed it immensely, and then he had an idea.

"Here, Jenny," he said as he picked up the empty wine bottle, "I bet you can do a trick or two with this."

Jenny took the bottle and continued her little dance. As she swayed, she brought the bottle to her lips as if to take a swig, but, instead, she slipped her lips over it. Slowly she slid it into her mouth, her pretty pink lips sucking at the bottle neck as it went further and further into her mouth. She stopped, then, with her lips pursed at the shoulder of the bottle and let her tongue almost ooze out over her lower lip to lick the glass. Then she slid the bottle back out, just as slowly. The bottle went in and out of her mouth until grandpa applauded.

"Nice, Jenny," he said, "very sexy."

"I'm just warming up, Grandpa," she replied with an obviously drunken wink.

She rubbed the bottle all over her tits next, softly and roughly, in circles and straight up-and-down, and flicked the bottle mouth back and forth rapidly over her erect nipples. Grandpa whistled his appreciation of the show.

Now Jenny drew the bottle straight down from between her breasts to the tip of her vee. She stopped swaying and squatted just a bit, spreading her legs from the knees. Grandpa gave her his full attention as she slipped the bottle mouth between her pussy lips and down to her hole. She undulated her belly a few times and then held the bottle in place while she squatted deeper, pushing her pussy down over the bottle. Grandpa smiled.

She kept in rhythm to the music, sliding herself down and up the neck of the bottle, taking it a little deeper each time. Soon her pussy lips were around the shoulder, and she stopped swaying to the music. She pushed up on the bottle and down with her hips, breathing deeply all the time, until the shoulder of the bottle disappeared inside her hole. Some more of the bottle slid in after and she started fucking herself I earnest with the bottle. Faster she went in and out and faster came her little gasps of breath, until she stiffened and arched her back. Her pussy held the bottle tightly in place as she came, and her hands were free to pull on her tits and nipples as she quivered in pleasured. Her hips were thrust out, and grandpa had a fantastic view of the bottle stuffed halfway up her hole.

"You're incredible, pet," he exclaimed, "simply incredible."

"Now you," Jenny gasped breathlessly, "please Grandpa, jerk off for me."

Her grandfather didn't need much encouragement or effort, seeing how hard and swollen he was just from watching his pet perform, and so he stood up as she sat back down. He stroked himself a few times in front of her, as she told him what a hot cock he had. When she could see he was about to come, she opened her mouth.

His first spurt was so hard that it crashed against her forehead and splashed on up over her hair. The second hit her in the left eye. As cum from the two eruptions dripped down her face, a third and then a fourth went straight into her mouth. A fifth was weaker, and landed on her chin. She moved closer as he pumped himself again, and a few more little jets shot into her mouth.

"Yummy, grandpa," she purred as she swallowed her mouthful, "thank you."

He brought his cock to her lips for her to lick clean, and just in the nick of time; her mother pulled into the driveway as she took the last taste. Grandpa ran into his room as Jenny gathered up her clothes and headed for the bathroom and a quick shower.

When Jenny came out and went into her room, her mother was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's this, Jenny?" she asked, holding up her daughter's panties.

"Oh, thanks Mom," Jenny said, "I was wondering why they weren't with me in the bathroom. I must have dropped them on my way to the shower."

"Dropped them?" her mother continued, "they were hanging over the back of the couch on the other side of the room! Besides, they've been worn. And they're wet. Do you usually put on dirty underwear after a shower."

Her mother sighed and got up to leave the room. She was sure something was going on between her father and her daughter; after all, it was part of the agreement, but she didn't expect to have it in her face like this.

"It's your life, Jenny," she said as she left, "do with it as you will. I'm going for a shower now. I've got a date tonight; I might not be back until tomorrow."

"So what's she got to complain about anyway," Jenny thought, "she's fucking around too."

Her mother was gone before dinner, and she ate with her grandfather. He was very quiet during dinner, and Jenny worried something was wrong.

"What's the matter, Grandpa," she asked as she cleared the table, "you haven't had a word to say."

"I listened to your mother talking to you, Jenny. I thought you understood you had to be discrete in front of your mother. She doesn't like the idea of you and I screwing."

"So what," Jenny protested, "she's getting screwed too."

"But she's not leaving her wet panties for you to find, is she? You're going to have to be punished for this, young lady."

Jenny turned white. Grandpa seemed so...formal. He wasn't like this when they were playing, when she danced and masturbated for him.

"I'll see you in the wood shed after you finish the dishes, girl."

God, Jenny thought, the woodshed? What is this, some old movie? I can't believe it.

There was a woodshed, though, and Jenny found her grandfather waiting there for her. He had a long, thin willow branch in his hand.

"Take your clothes off, Jenny," he said ominously, "no show; just get them all off. Fold them and put them on the splitting block.

Jenny did as she was told.

"Now, bend over that woodpile."

There was a pile of split logs as high as Jenny's hips, and she bent over it, resting on her forearms.

"Not like that, girl," he said, "stretch your arms out."

Jenny stretched her arms out, and found her breasts flattened against the rough surfaces of the firewood. It hurts, she thought, and he isn't calling me by my name. He must be very angry.

As her thought finished, she heard the whistle of the willow withe and instantly felt its sting across her ass. She cried out in pain. Another whistle, and another sting, this time from the opposite side. Her body recoiled, and the split wood scraped over her breasts and belly.

Again and again the willow whistled and stung her ass cheeks. Again and again, and Jenny was in tears, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Please stop, Grandpa," she cried, "Please. It hurts so much."

The old man held his hand and looked at her ass in the dim light. It was striped with red welts and her flesh was quivering with the pain.

"You going to behave better in the future, girl.?"

"Yes, Grandpa, yes. I'll be more careful. I promise," she sobbed.

"Ok, then, Jenny, see that you do."

She was relieved now; there'd be no more whipping and he called her by her name again.

He dropped the withe and stepped up to her.

"Now, now, Jenny," he said soothingly, "stop your crying. Grandpa doesn't like to have to punish you like that; you be good, and he won't have to."

He started gently massaging her sore and swollen cheeks. "We'll get some unguent on your backside when we go inside; it'll ease the sting."

Jenny was relaxing a bit now, though her breasts still lay on the wood pile. She heard grandpa undo his belt and pull down his zipper. His big hands wrapped around her slender waist and held her in place as he pressed his cock against her tiny hole. He pushed harder, and Jenny loosened her ring to welcome him in. She gasped as his cock stretched her little asshole, but she was happy to feel it in her again.

He does still want me, she thought, and paid no attention to the wood scraping her tits as grandpa fucked her ass until he filled it with cum. He pulled out when he was drained, and pulled up his pants.

"Pick up your clothes, pet, and we'll get in the house and take care of those welts."

"Thank you grandpa," she said, as she leaned her naked body against him and walked with him to the house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandpa's Pet: Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds