• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Happy Birthday, Happy New Year!

Happy Birthday, Happy New Year!

"Let old acquaintance be forgot..."

*SMACK*

Luke stared at the red numbers glowing on his clock. It was just after nine in the morning.

Today was the day. It was his birthday. His eighteenth birthday. He was officially a man now. And he was legal. And now, after three years, he was going to take advantage of the one thing he's always wanted.

~*~*~

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

She picked up the clock, shut off the alarm, and slammed it back down onto the night stand. It was way too early to be awake. She looked out the window, noticing the sun shining a little too brightly for January 1st. A new day, a new year. And this year, she vowed one thing, and one thing alone. She would get over the schoolgirl crush she had on the boy who invaded her dreams nightly.

She sat up and brushed the hair out of her face. It wasn't that he didn't find her interesting, he was just out of her league, or she was out of his. Either way, it was time to stop fantasizing about the younger man she had met in her English Literature class, in her Freshman year of college. She'd been talking with a friend when this tall, blonde guy walked into the room. She had completely stopped talking, focusing all her attention on the newcomer. He'd looked at her as well, actually blushing a little before breaking eye contact.

And things had gone smoothly. They had introduced themselves later on after class, and she had caught him staring at her breasts, brilliantly encased in a push up bra and threatening to spill out of her top. He'd blushed again when she called him on it. He'd mumbled a good-bye and hurried up the staircase. It wasn't until their third meeting, after she had hit on him, that she found out why he was so shy. He was four years her junior! Why in the world was he taking a freshman honors English course in college?!It had turned out that he was smart, bordering on genius, and so he was taking AP courses instead of the normal classes at his high school.

She had put her initial feelings aside of course. Hitting on him by mistake was one thing, but continuing to flirt with him... that would have been disastrous. Talk about robbing the cradle. Following through on anything with him would have been bordering on illegal, so she settled for friendly banter, trying to coax him out of his shell a little. They actually became fast friends, talking about common interests, movies, music. He even asked her to come watch him play football for his high school. He was one of the few freshmen who had made varsity.

And that was how their relationship had remained. He took 2 or 3 classes a semester, and they tried to have one common class so they could keep in touch. He still wasn't a very big fan of talking, so phone calls didn't occur but there had been one time that he'd come over to study for an upcoming exam, and they'd ended up ordering pizza and watching a movie instead. She'd learned more about him that night than she had in the entire year or so they'd known each other.

One other thing she'd learned that night was that those feelings, the ones from the day they met, well, they were still there. It was weird. Normally, a crush would just burn itself out, but this hadn't. He was always there, in the back of her mind. And they still spoke, mainly by email and facebook. She'd left her hometown though, traveling to the main branch of the college they'd attended to get her degree.

But now it was finally time to let those feelings and any thoughts she had about him go. Time to take on the Windy City by storm. He was a friend... but still a boy. She knew he was no virgin of course, their talks had revolved sometimes around sex, but she also knew that there could never be anything between them. She had finally realized that fact to be just that, a sad, sad fact. And with those final thoughts, she crawled out of bed and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet and snatched the box of Frosted Flakes.

~*~*~

He jumped out of the shower, and with a towel wrapped around his waist he wandered into his room to plan the perfect outfit. Sure, it was a girl thing to plan outfits, but he needed something that would make it impossible for her to say no to him. He settled for a long sleeve button down with the sleeves cuffed around his biceps, one she'd bought him last Christmas, ripped jeans that she always commented on, and striped boxers that actually kind of matched his shirt.

After dressing and making his shaggy hair look like he'd just rolled out of bed, he headed downstairs, poured a bowl of Frosted Flakes, not knowing that the girl he wanted was doing the exact same thing. His mom and family had all wandered downstairs to tell him happy birthday, and his dad had called about an hour ago. He finished his cereal and grabbed his coat, wallet and keys.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going over to see Natalie, Mom."

"I won't allow it; she's no good for you. She's older, and she'll corrupt you."

"I'm eighteen, Mom, and I'll decide who I want to hang out with." He was actually hoping for a little corruption but he didn't figure he should tell his mom that.

"You'll regret it honey, you won't be able to handle her, and she'll get bored with you. Think about it. She's twenty-one already. What do you think will happen? Do you think she's going to want some kid hanging around when she can be in bars with her friends? And don't think you can just come back here if she doesn't turn out to be what you want."

"Dad already agreed to take me in if you kick me out. I have one more semester of high school and then I'll be heading off to college. I don't know what will happen when I go over there, but I know that I can't stop myself. So, I'm going to give her a chance to finally admit that she has feelings for me."

"I knew she'd do this. That she'd dig her claws into you. That's why I kept you from seeing her as much as I could. She's just going to warp you mind."

"Mom, I'm not going to fight about this any longer. I care about her, and I want to see if something could be there between the two of us. If you care about me and you want me to be happy, well, I'm pretty sure she'll make me happy. If you don't care, then pack my shit up and I'll grab it whenever I get back."

And with that he left.

~*~*~

"And even though the sun is shining here on the field, the biting cold reminds us that this is, in fact, a very cold place to be."

She rolled her eyes and muted the television. The game was slated to start in forty-five minutes. Her Chinese should be delivered right around the same time. So what was she going to do until puck drop?

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

Who in the...

"Just a sec," she called out as she wrapped her robe around her nightgown. She hadn't changed into her Hawks shirt and sweats yet, and when she threw open her door the wind blew through her, lifting the edges of the robe and tightening her nipples as the silk moved against them.

"LUKE?!"

He looked delicious. His cheeks were slightly pink from the frigid weather and his blue eyes bulged as he took in her appearance.

"Wh-what are you doing here?"

"You know what today is."

"Winter Classic..."

"My birthday. I'm eighteen."

"Good for you. You can buy cigarettes and porn now."

He snorted and leaned one arm on the doorjamb. She fought to keep from leaning in closer to him, and felt a shiver course up her spine that had nothing to do with the cold Chicago wind.

"I came over because I think there's something going on between us, and I think you've held back because you didn't want people to think badly of you. And I also think that you're an amazing, talented, intelligent, sexy woman who... please feel free to interrupt me at any moment..."

"Luke, I... I don't know what to... You've been doing a lot of thinking."

This is what you wanted. This is what you fantasize about every night. But you said you were gonna get over him. But he's standing in your doorway telling you he wants you.

She hesitated, wanting to tell him that he was equally amazing, and she wanted him, and... the smile disappeared from his face and he kind of nodded his head.

"No worries... I guess I was mistaken. I'll just... I'll see you in class next week."

With that said, he turned around and started to walk away head down, shoulders slumped in defeat. Seeing her chance slipping, she grabbed the first shoes out of the hall closet, red cowboy boots that were extremely unpractical for the streets of Chicago during any season, and hollered his name as she ran after him. He turned sharply when she was a few feet away and she jumped into his arms. She felt him stagger for a second in the dusting of snow, but he steadied himself and his hands cupped her ass as she burrowed against him.

"I like you too," she whispered, stroking his cheek softly. He shivered and she giggled.

"You're sorely under-dressed for this conversation out here, you know."

"Gonna lend me your jacket?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of taking you back inside and becoming as undressed as you are."

This time it was her chance to shiver. His hands tightened as she leaned in and pressed her mouth against his gently. As she parted her lips, and his tongue slipped inside, she made a soft mewling noise and he spun them around, quickly walking back to her place.

~*~*~

Luke kicked the door shut and strode through the hallway and living room, turning left, and depositing her on the table. Her robe fell open and he stared at the smooth, red material outlined in black lace. This was what women wore to bed, not long-sleeve flannel gowns like his ex-girlfriend had worn. He ripped his jacket off and tossed it aside, his eyes glued to her body as he kicked off his shoes and made quick work of both his shirt and his jeans.

When he stood there in nothing but his boxers and socks he stepped forward and tugged the sash of her robe, undoing it completely and spreading it open. His eyes roamed over the lightly tanned skin due to her Spanish heritage. There was so much of it on display. Her shoulders, chest, long, long legs... it was all visible to him. He pulled her to the edge of the table and knelt down in front of her.

Grasping the end of her nightie, he looked up at her for permission. She bit her lip and nodded and he pushed the material up, bunching it at her waist. She wore no panties beneath the nightie and he groaned before spreading her thighs with his hands and burying his face in her sweet honey pot.

"Luke!"

He groaned when she cried out his name. He'd heard her say it a million times in his fantasies, but nothing came close to the real thing. She gasped as his tongue split her folds and he attacked her like he was a dying man and she was his last meal. He felt her fingers run through his hair and she jerked as he swiped his tongue over her pleasure button.

"Baby, right there," she moaned. His dick, already hardening in his shorts, pushed insistently at the fabric containing him as she moaned for him. Her hips bucked against his face and he tilted his head up, her clit still in his mouth, staring into her beautiful brown eyes as he sucked hard. She shrieked and tugged his hair, her head falling back as she rode out the waves of pleasure he was giving her.

The more he worked, the more she talked. She begged for more, told him how hot he made her, told him she'd wanted this forever. With each confession he did something different. Spearing her pussy with his tongue, nibbling on her clit, shoving first one and then two fingers inside her. She was tight around his digits and as he curled them up, looking for that magic spot he'd read about, he felt her stiffen.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," came the thrown together yell that turned into a scream as he felt her flood his mouth with her juices. Luke licked everywhere, her taste so amazing that he didn't want to miss a single drop. He pulled his fingers out and shoved down his underwear, stroking himself a couple times before standing and lining himself up with her dripping hole.

"Do you want it," he asked, poised at her entrance. He could feel her heat already and bit back a groan of need. She gulped in a breath before spreading her legs more.

"Give it to me, Luke."

He smiled and pushed himself home. Her warm, wet tunnel gripped at him and as he thrust himself inside he blinked as stars shot across his vision. She felt so good, so tight, and so insanely perfect. He felt her shaven lips pressed against the base of his cock and his balls rested between her ass cheeks.

"God, you feel amazing," he murmured. She smiled and kicked off her boots. He heard them clunk as they hit the floor and then her knees came up, her calves wrapping over him and her ankles crossing together over his ass. Her hands went behind her, holding her upright and thrusting her breasts right into his face.

Leaning his head down, he drew one of her nipples into his mouth and as he tugged on it he shifted his hips, pulling out and driving into her again. She gasped and he moved again, burying himself in her sweetness over and over. She egged him on, her voice nothing more than a whisper as she asked for more, asked for it harder, told him to fuck her faster. He listened to her commands, changing his style each time she said something. He could feel her clenching and unclenching, getting closer to coming each time he slid home.

"Oh yes, uunnnffhhh, you're so big... Oh god, Luke, harder... Yes baby, just like that, fuck me like that... I'm so close baby, I want you to come with me... Don't you want that, don't you want to come with me Luke?"

Normally the silent type during sex... All her talking, her movements, the smell of her... he finally let go and voiced what he wanted.

"Yeah, I wanna come with you, Natalie. I wanna come in you, sweetheart."

He realized what he said and stopped all movement. His head jerked up and he stared into her eyes. He was about to apologize when she crooked a finger at him. Placing one hand behind her back, he pulled her up until her mouth was beside his ear. She put both hands on his shoulders and he heard her take a breath.

"Is that what you want big boy, you wanna fill me up good? You want to fuck my little pussy and come deep inside my hole? Is that what you want, Luke?"

"Yes," he choked out.

"Mmmm, god baby, that's so hot. Do it, Luke. Give me all your come." Then she nuzzled his neck, her tongue snaking out to lick a path back to his ear. "Pound me good and blow your load inside my pussy."

He groaned and slammed into her. She moaned and fucked him back, her hips bucking as she tried to suck him into her body. He pushed her back slowly until she got the idea and laid herself across the table, her arms coming up to grab the opposite end. He placed his hands on her waist, dragging her to him each time he bottomed out.

Luke didn't know what to watch. Her mouth was moving, unintelligible words coming out as she moved with him. Her tits were bouncing back and forth with the force of his thrusts, and her pussy glistened as he pistoned in and out of her.

He could feel his body start to shake as he fought off his orgasm. He slid one thumb over and rubbed it back and forth over the magic button. He was rewarded with a loud cry and felt her walls tighten around him.

"That's it, Nat. Come for me, come for Daddy."

She brought one hand down and her fingers wrapped around his wrist. He started to pull his hand away when she shook her head.

"Don't stop, play with it more. Make me come for you!"

He pressed his thumb against her harder, and she screamed his name. He felt her shake and as she found her release he quickly lifted her legs, holding her open as he shoved himself deep one more time, letting out a guttural cry as he pumped her full with his sperm.

His body jerked, white light flashing behind his eyes. He fell on top of her, humping her as he released three years of pent-up frustration. She mumbled something in his ear that he couldn't make out over the roaring in his head. When he was done, he let his body relax some, his weight settling on top of her.

~*~*~

"I think you're crushing me," she squeaked out and she felt him laugh. His warmth seeped into her slowly and she snuggled against him on the table, careless of the fact that neither of them could really be comfortable like this. They were both breathing normally when she heard her doorbell ring.

"If that's another guy coming to tell you he's been waiting for years to be with you..."

"It's Chinese food, dork."

Luke lifted himself and slid out of her. She felt empty without him nestled within her depths, and she could feel a trail of semen leaking from her. He blushed and coughed, clearly embarrassed. She bit her lip to keep from smiling.

"Why don't you go take care of that for me, and I'll go clean up this mess you made," she said with a smile. He nodded and made to pull up his boxers when she stopped him, dropping to her knees. "Maybe we should clean you up first," she murmured before taking him into her mouth and licking him clean of both their juices.

He groaned and she sucked one him for a moment, relishing in the taste of him, and herself, before letting him out with a pop and dragging his boxers up and over him. He looked down at her with puppy dog eyes and she laughed.

"Later, Tiger, I need food now! Besides," she said as she stood up and leaned against him, "if you feed me now, it will give me more energy for later. Because trust me, I am so not done with you yet!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Happy Birthday, Happy New Year!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds