• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something a Bit Adventurous

Something a Bit Adventurous

She was just kneeling on the bed, her eyes obscured by the cloth I'd tied there. I could tell she was nervous, she said she wanted to try something different and kinky; something more exciting. In recent months our love-making had become a little monotonous, we both thought it but she was the first to say it. In the dim room, lit by a single lamp on the bedside table, the only sound was our gentle, nervous breath. We had only had sex with each other; our bodies were the only ones we'd ever known. Even then we had never done something so adventurous, so different.

"I want you to be one-hundred percent in control. Absolutely everything; I won't say no to anything."

Her words were still humming over and over in my head as I watched her. In all honesty I had thought about suggesting this but she was the horny one in our pairing. She was still wearing her pyjamas and her black hair spilled down onto her pale shoulders. Her skin was very soft and very smooth.

"Take your top off." I instructed in a low voice, I was sitting in a chair near the bed. I saw her grin and slowly lift her top up, revealing her slim belly then her large, naked breasts. I love her tits; her nipples were large and pink, surrounded by her immense breasts. They weren't particularly perky but that just made cradling them and feeling their weight more satisfying.

"Now the shorts." I said, I was pleasantly surprised by how easily I fell into the role of the master. She slid her small cotton shorts down her thighs then shifted her weight to slip them past her feet. Her underwear was a blue sheer material, through it I could make out her shaven pussy. The material was tight enough that it pulled between the lips slightly. Her waist had beautiful curve to it, she had an hourglass figure with large breasts and round hips. She was 19 but looked so much like a woman already, so beautiful and curvy. When we first met that's what caught me, That gorgeous curve in her long waistline.

"Touch your tits." I ordered. She obediently cupped her breasts and began to knead them gently. My cock was beginning to throb, seeing her touch herself like this turned me on. She began to stroke her nipples, pinching them lightly making them pucker up to stiffness. I watched her touch and stroke her breasts, cupping them and squeezing them together. I looked down at her panties, there was a dark patch of moisture at her pussy's entrance, she was wet, very wet.

"Take your underwear off." I said feeling my cock grow as I spoke. I saw some colour rise in her cheeks as she did as she was told and slid out of her panties. She was naked now except the blindfold across her eyes and a smile on her lips.

"Touch your pussy. I want you to rub your clit" She ran her hands down from her breasts over her belly down to her pussy. She spread her legs more allowing both hands access between her legs, each index finger rubbed along her labia then pulling her lips apart. With one hand holding her lips akimbo the other began to stroke her large clitoris. She began to moan softly. I could see her body squirm as she touched her moist sex. I was hard now, my boxers tented up in my lap. I rubbed the head of my cock through my underwear.

"That's good. Finger yourself now." I said softly. She groaned in excitement and her mouth hung open as she pushed a finger into her warm pussy, she began to work it in and out of her wet opening. I was beginning to drool watching her, I had never done anything like this but I loved the sensation of being so in control of her. She pushed a second finger into her pussy and a squishing sound began to pulse in the room. Her free hand cupped her left breast firmly.

"Ohh." She cooed. She was going to come soon.

"Stop." I announced "Put your arms out in front of you" I ordered

"Hold them out right now". She reluctantly stretched her arms out leaving her quivering cunt unattended to.

"Please let me come. I'm so fucking wet I have to come or I'll explode." She pleaded, panting heavily

"I said finger yourself, not make yourself come." I said. I felt weird doing this. Normally my number one priority was to make her come again and again but here I was stopping her one stroke from orgasm. I stood up and took the waist-belt out of my bathrobe. I tied it around one of her wrists then the other, firmly holding them together. I licked her wet fingers before I gently tugged on the loose end of the belt, pulling her down to the bed spread on all fours. I tied the loose end around the bed rail. Her ass was nice and round, poked up into the air. Very lightly I traced my finger up her spine from the top of her butt crack to the back of her neck; she shivered feeling me touch her finally. She cooed quietly.

I walked around the bed to the other side where her butt was. I liked her in this position. Her pussy was glistening in the dim light just waiting to be touched, begging for it. Above that; the rosebud of her butthole sitting between her two creamy cheeks. I leant forward and blew very gently. She shivered and giggled a little at the cold air touching her naked holes. The skin there broke into goosebumps and she moaned very lowly in anticipation.

"Have you been naughty?" I asked.

"Yes." She said. I grinned

"Are you a naughty girl?"

"Yes. Very naughty." she said, her voice was growing in anticipation.

"Do you know happens to naughty girls?" I asked dryly.

"No. What happens to naughty girls?" She asked softly. I spanked her firmly across her right ass cheek, she cried out in surprise and flinched. The pale skin I struck began to come up in a red hand print. I spanked her again, harder this time. She hummed through her lips in decadent pleasure. I paused and switched hands. I slowly rubbed her left butt cheek before slapping it. Again she cried out and flinched against her restraint.

I ran my hand up from her butt to her neck then back down again, planting another firm hand across her delicate skin. I went to the bedside table; in a shoe box were a couple sex toys we used sometimes, as well as lube and condoms. I took out the vibrating bullet and walked back to her ass. I pushed the tiny toy inside of her; she moaned finally feeling her pussy being touched. I trailed the remote's wire from her pussy around to her head, as I walked I lightly ran my hand up her elegant curve. Standing there I pulled my boxers down causing my cock to spring up and pulse.

"You're going to suck my cock now." I said. She nodded, I positioned the tip of my cock on her lips and as she opened them to take me in, I flicked the switch on the remote. She flinched and moaned loudly. I slowly pushed my cock into her waiting mouth, letting her warm tongue taste each inch of me. I groaned as I filled her mouth, then slowly withdrew. I turned the wheel on the bullet remote to increase the vibrations. She moaned accordingly and I pushed back into her mouth. Her lips reverberated around my shaft, I liked when she moaned while sucking me.

I gripped the back of her head and began to thrust into her mouth, each stroke going deeper and deeper. The deeper I went the more I turned up the vibrations. She was groaning and gasping around my cock. Soon her nose was pressed against my trimmed pubic hair, the head of my cock was being squeezed by her throat. She gagged and I pulled all the way out, bringing a long string of thick spit with it. She gasped and drooled.

She moaned. I decided to let her have this orgasm, on one condition. I pushed my cock back into her mouth and in shallow thrusts of her mouth I fucked my cock between her lips. She moaned and squealed as she came with my pulsing cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. I pulled back from her and watched her squirm from her orgasm as the bullet rumbled inside her pussy. I maxxed out the vibrations and watched her buck and twitch for moment before I switched it off.

I walked around to her ass again bringing the remote with me. I pulled the slippery object out of her sopping opening. Her juices were running down her thighs and her body had broken into sweat. I hooked my hands around her knees and pulled them out from under her. She fell onto her stomach with her legs together. Since she orgasmed the room was filled with the scent of her cum. I spanked her again and she cried out.

"Oh, please stop teasing me. I can't take it anymore. Just fuck me. Fuck my pussy as hard as you can and just come everywhere. I'm so fucking horny, I never been so wet. God, please just fuck me" she whimpered. I was throbbing intensely hearing how much she wanted my dick inside her molten cunt. "Ask again" I said softly

"Oh please fuck me. I just want you to come inside my pussy. I want you to spank me and fuck me"

I laughed quietly. I reached across to the box and retrieved the bottle of lube. I squeezed a dollop of it out onto the bullet. I spread it around with one finger, with the leftovers I slicked up her tight, tiny rosebud. She pulled away from me. I'd never done anything to her asshole except for one time when I accidently stuck my fingertip inside her. I could tell she was nervous.

"Uh-uh" I said, I leant over her and whispered in her ear "You said you wouldn't say no to anything. Just relax" She groaned in anticipation. I slowly pushed the slippery little vibrator into her butthole. She let out a deep, guttural moan feeling such a new sensation. I turned the remote on and set it on a low setting.

"Holy shit that feels weird" She moaned. I straddled her ass and put my hands on her cheeks. My aching cock fell to her pussy. It was wetter than any time I'd ever felt and she must have been close to flashpoint, the heat that rose from those hot pink lips was indescribable. I pushed, slowly poking my veiny cock inside her. This was my favourite position to have her in, when we fucked like this she had the wildest orgasms ever. I was halfway in now when I picked up the remote and turned up the revs. She pushed her face into the bedspread and squealed.

"Oh fuck!" She said. I thrust my full length into her pussy. There was a squishing sound as I began to pump in and out of her. I spanked her and turned up the bullet again. Immediately I felt her pussy clamp up around me, squeezing like a vice.

"Oh, goddamn it. Ohhh fuck. Yes, yes, oh fucking shit!" She squealed. I pumped faster and maxxed out the little toy. I could feel it vibrating against my cock through her flesh. I spanked her again on the opposite side. I lay forward with my chest against her back. Her body was sticky with sweat. I was getting close to coming. I pumped hard and deep into her pussy sending a squelch out with each thrust.

"Oh fuck. You're gunna make me come again. I'm getting close" She groaned. She was so animalistic and uninhibited. I'd never seen her so horny, so wild. My hips were like a blur, I was so desperate to come. I wanted to fill her with my hot jizz. I felt her buck and shiver underneath me.

"Oh Fuuucckkk. Yes, yes, yes. Oh my fucking God. Ah Yes!" She screamed into the bed, her voice was becoming hoarse from her constant moaning and growling. I'd never heard an orgasm like this one. I'd made her scream a little before but this was insane. I'm lucky no one called the cops suspecting murder or something. She squealed with unrestrained pleasure.

Seconds later my I came. My balls shot up to my body and exploded cum deep inside her pussy. I pumped and pumped, I didn't know my body had that much cum in it I think I went up a couple hat sizes I'd come so hard and so fast. I groaned in delight. My cock pulsed and throbbed for a few seconds deep inside her, swimming in a wash of our cum. I straightened up and turned off the bullet. I gently extracted it from her twitching ass hole and withdrew my cum drenched cock from her cunt. I stood up and a river of pearly come drooled from her swollen opening. I walked around and pulled undid her restraints and undid her blindfold.

Her eyes were green, beautiful and infinitely intricate. I loved them more than anything in the world. No matter how hot the sex was, nothing made my heart beat like her eyes. I kissed her.

"That-was-amazing" She panted, smiling. I flopped onto the bed beside her.

"It really was" I sighed. My dick was throbbing, still dribbling cum. I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

"I think we should switch things up for next time" She said kissing me again

"Sure thing"

"I love you" She said.

"I love you too" I said, staring into her emerald eyes "I really need a shower" I sighed

"You might have to carry me there. I'm a bit rubbery in the legs baby" She laughed

We both laughed and kissed again before cleaning up and going to bed, holding each other close. Knowing we'd discovered something new and exciting to share together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something a Bit Adventurous

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 435 milliseconds