• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stripped Ch. 01

Stripped Ch. 01

This is my first submission here so please comment to tell me how I can improve, but be nice please.

Also, this work is completely fictional.

Thanks

LoriLeen

____________________________________

The music was pumping through the speakers as women and men screamed and whistled for their favorite strippers on stage. It was a beautiful sound to Emma. She was the proud owner of "PeeCock", the biggest male strip club in the state. From the sounds of the audience she could tell who was on stage. Rowen and Simon. They always danced together and they always left her hot and horny. It was a shame they were gay.

Leaving her office, she went to watch them. It was art, moving poetry. Rowen was the taller of the two, reaching six foot seven, with black hair that shinned in the lights. His eyes were a startling blue that took her breath away when he looked at her. His abs were chiseled and rock hard. He was buff. Simon was the softer of the two. Being just as muscular, he had sandy blonde hair and warm chocolate eyes. He always seemed to be the "female" of the two, the less dominate.

They had always dressed to complement each other on stage and today was no different. No silly cowboys and Indian for them, but instead they were classy. For tonight's first dance they were in tuxedos, all black with the exception of the ties. Rowen's tie was a splash of color against the severe black shirt, it popped red. Simons was a light blue. Both of the ties matched the dancer in one form or another. It was a beautiful view.

And when they danced it was if they were making love on stage. Each touch was a caress, and each caress was choreographed to entice the customers and to play on their emotions. By the time their dance was done each woman and gay man in the club was drooling and close to tears from the beauty of their performance.

Finally their first song was over and they left the stage to change into costumes that covered less. When the break was over the men were back in their newest costumes, big black billowing capes that showed only small glimpses of skin as they moved. In a word it was a tease, a well played one.

Finally their last dance arrived, and just in time if her wet panties had anything to say about it. Her favorite song started pumping through the speakers and she knew the guys danced to it just for her. It was Simple Girl by IAMX.

Walking towards the stage she called a halt to the music. "Help me up on stage Ro." She said softly to Rowen. Once on stage she faced Simon and Rowen and gave them her most evil grin. Turning around she faced the audience. "How is everyone enjoying the show?" she called out to the audience and then waited for the crowd to settle down. "Tonight ladies and gentlemen I'm going to try something new. So tell me ladies, do these men make you wet?" Once again the crowd roared.

"Um Em?" Rowen said, "What exactly are you up to?" Both he and Simon knew that when she pulled a surprise out of her hat they were usually left hard and wanting. It was one of the reasons they loved her so much.

"Payback boys" She whispered over her shoulder to them. She loved giving them hell. They always did stuff like this to each other, at work and at home.

"Martin!" She yelled to her bouncer. "Get me some towels." While waiting for the towels she turned back to the guys. "This is how it is boys, you make me wet so now I'm returning the favor."

Simon and Rowen grinned to each other. They loved knowing that they turned her on. Now if only they could get her off, but she just saw them as gay not knowing that they were bi and that they loved her completely.

Stepping away Emma took the towels from Martin and spread them around the stage where no wood could be seen. She even situated the men close together and dared them to move under threat of death. After she was done she leaned down and whispered to Martin. Once again she waited while he quickly made his way through the crowd. It wasn't long before he was back with two trays loaded with Jello shots and a water gun.

"So ladies and gentlemen, this is what we are going to do. Instead of a dance from these guys, everyone in here will have this option. You can either take a jello shot off of their bodies or they can take one off of yours. Finally we will spray them down with water and they will finish up our night with a raunchy wet dance!!" The audience went wild again. "So if you will line up near the stage we will start the shots!!!! "

Everyone started crowding the stage. Meanwhile Emma turned back to her guys. "Get ready guys because you are about to be mauled." Laughing she left the stage to watch from the side lines.

"Oh Bloody Hell" Simon yelled as he was pushed from one woman to another. He was easily on his way to getting drunk. He would have to find a way to get even later, but for now he was having way too much fun watching Rowen take shots from between a skinny mans legs. It was hot to watch and his hard on was raging.

Finally after too many shots to count it was time for their last dance, full nudity dance, so they made a mutual decision to drive Emma crazy, by the time they all went home they wanted Emma hot and horny for them.

Rowen and Simon started dancing together, their bodies rubbing, their cocks swinging towards each other and their lips barely touching. Simon slid down Rowen's body and lay on the floor. Once on the floor he lifted one of his perfectly sculpted legs in the air. Rowen raised his cock and balls up and rested them on Simons arched foot. His balls rested perfectly on Simons toes. Simon wiggled his toes and caused Rowen's balls to wiggle. The audience cheered as they rolled around on his toes.

After a few moments later Rowen moved away from Simon and leaned down to kiss the foot that Simon left in the air and slowly work his way up Simon's leg stopping just short of his balls.

Emma sat at the bar and watched. Damn they were hot. She had never seen a couple more in love with each other, or any other men who made her instantly wet. She would be masturbating tonight with this dance in her mind.

Suddenly Rowen grabbed a handful of Simon's hair and pulled him roughly up. Emma loved it when they got rough. The kiss that followed would have made her swoon if she was receiving it. Man she wanted them both, or at least wanted to watch them both together.

Life was cruel.

Rowen and Simon walked into Emma's office later that night after closing and sat in on her desk. "So how'd we do love?" Simon asked leaning over her and stopping her from writing.

"So far we've pulled in $11,000, but I still need to count the bar till, that was just the cover charges and the restaurants take. I swear guys, every time you guys work I make mad cash. " she said with a grin. But honesty, who wouldn't pay to watch to major hotties make out on stage. "I'm still gonna be a few hours if ya'll wanna head on home."

"Easy love, your hick is showing." Simon said. Emma always hated her southern accent and he always took every chance possible to tease her on it, but in truth he loved the sound of her voice and the sexy accent.

Emma balled up a piece of paper and threw it at him making Rowen laugh at them both. Standing up he held his hand out to Simon. "Come on babe, we have unfinished business to take care of."

"Oh la la," Emma said and gave a whistle. "Stroke it once for me guys." Smiling she watched them walk away. They were just too cute together.

"You think we should wait for her?" Simon asked as they walked to the car. He had always wanted Emma sense he first saw her four years ago. They had just moved to America from England, both of them escaping family couldn't accept that they loved each other. Emma was the first person they met. She sat beside them on the plane on her way back home from vacation. Sitting beside each other they hit it off. One thing lead to another and next thing they knew they were all living together and working together. It had been wonderful. Rowen was taken with her too. He often spoke of her in loving ways, wanting to protect her. But most Alphas were that way.

Yeah, they were werewolves, and while they were mates to each other, Emma was the mate to both of them. That is why they left England, because werewolves were not gay, or so they said. But honestly they didn't care. If they didn't leave England they would have never met Emma.

"No. Take your dick out." Rowen said. Being the Alpha, he was the more dominate. Simon sometimes showed aggression during sex, but only if Rowen allowed it. "Take it out, stroke it, rub it, but do not cum!"

Simon did what he demanded and pulled his dick out. "You know this isn't going to work in the car." It was hard, all ten inches of it.

"I know I just want to watch you rub it." Sexual torment. It was the perfect torture to use one Simon.

Rowen reached over and smacked his hand away. Grabbing his cock he slowly started rubbing it, feeling each bump form. Their cocks only mutated like that when they were with their mates, they formed bumps and ridges to increase the pleasure, also to hold on to their mates so that they couldn't escape the mating. By the feel of the lumps forming, Rowen knew Simon was ready to mate.

He couldn't make it home fast enough.

Emma came home about two hours later. Walking through her door she was greeted with the smell of spaghetti. Grinning she rushed to the stove. Those boys spoiled her rotten. They didn't seem to care that her hair curled in every which direction, or that she wasn't skinny. They liked her twenty pounds overweight and frizzy. It made her feel good.

"Thank you guys, you are awesome." She whispered as she kicked off her shoes at the door. Her days at the club seemed to be getting longer and longer, sometimes taking up to sixteen hours before she could make it home. She really needed to hire a manager to take over so she could spend more time at home, but she never seemed to have the time for it.

Raiding the cabinets, she pulled out a plate so dish up some of the yummy spaghetti waiting for her.

"Welcome home love." Rowen said from behind her as he wrapped his arms around her. Giving her a quick on the cheek he pulled away.

Emma felt his hard on pressed against her middle back before she turned to hug him. "I see you are packing. Where is Simon?"

Waving his hand Rowen brushed the question away. "He's tied up at the moment." Literally.

Rowen brushed a stray curl from her face wanting to touch her more, but knowing she would freak.

Emma stepped back and noticed he was naked. She rolled her eyes. "Geez, Don't I see enough of that hot bod at work?"

He grinned and pulled a noodle from her plate . "I'm just getting Simon something to eat." Still smiling he wrapped the noodle around his cock.

She watched and got turned on. "Oh I see. Should I get him a fork?"

Flinching he laughed. "Oh love, you're just wishing this was your feast."

"True." She laughed. "But I've got BOB and Jamie so I'll just have to make do."

Rowen looked deep into her eyes loving her silently. "BOB hasn't died yet?"

"Nope, he has fresh batteries so I'm good for two weeks." She said around a mouthful of spaghetti.

"Hmmm. Anyway, that bloody bastard called here about an hour ago and wanted me to tell you to call him. " He couldn't stand the wanker, neither could Simon. They were just biding their time until he fucked up.

"Be nice." She was barely paying attention to him anymore. Pulling her phone out of her back pocket she dialed the number that hadn't changed sense she met him.

Rowen grabbed another noodle off her plate for himself. He gave her arm a quick squeeze before walking back to the bedroom that he and Simon shared. It was a pretty good gig here. Emma owned the home so no rent was paid. She wouldn't have accepted it from them anyway. The only thing she allows them to do is to cook a bit extra for her. She wouldn't even let them pitch in on the bills.

Back in his room Simon was still strapped down to the bed. "What took you so long? I'm famished Ro." His English accent was more pronounced when he was turned on.

Rowen knelt on the bed near Simon's head. Putting his hand behind his head he pulled his head up enough to rub his lips with his cock. "Then feast," he growled jamming his cock down Simons throat.

Simon sucked his cock deep into his throat, catching the noodle with his tongue and slurping it off of his cock. The sensation was incredible to Rowen, the slide of the noodle over his throbbing cock and the feel of Simons tongue chasing it around. Simon's hum of satisfaction caused Rowen to clench his hands in Simons hair. "Fuck Simon."

Simon didn't quick sucking. He enjoyed the feel of Ro's rock hard cock sliding down his throat and the taste of the precum that coated his tongue. It was addicting.

Rowen leaned over and quickly untied him. Once Simon was free he leaned back up. "Take me deeper Simon. All of me." His voice was a growl, his wolf clawing to get out.

Simon allowed the saliva to build in his mouth then swallowed him whole down to his balls. Flicking his tongue past his bottom lip he bathed Rowen's balls.

Rowen jerked away. "On. Your. Knees." He demanded.

While Simon moved into position Rowen reached into the side table and pulled out their favorite tingle sensation lube. Squirting some in his hand he rubbed it on his dick, the extra he rubbed on Simon's cock.

"Yesss" Simon hissed, his ass begged to be taken.

Rowen stared down at Simon's ass tempted to just ram it in, but he wanted more. Leaning down he licked Simon up his taint to his puckered hole. Slowly he rimmed it, feeling Simon twitch beneath him. "Easy baby." He whispered knowing Simon would hear him.

Slowly he kept rimming Simon's ass with his tongue, round and round, until Simon completely relaxed, then he plunged his tongue inside him. The taste was acidic and caused him to moan, the sound echoing Simons.

Simon rocked back and forth on Rowen's tongue, urging him deeper, trying to impale himself. "Please Ro, I need more."

At Simon's urging, Rowen pulled away and touched his asshole with his dick. He continued to rim his ass with his cock head, never speeding up or stopping.

"Now Ro!" Simon demanded ready for the torture to stop.

Chuckling Rowen surged forward burying himself balls deep. "Damn Simon, you're always so tight."It was a growl. Simon's ass was loose enough for easy entry but tight enough to give the perfect squeeze to his cock.

He started thrusting; a slow steady pace intended to drive Simon crazy. He grabbed Simon's hips to keep him still, and slowly increased his pace. Faster and faster he thrust. Feeling himself get close he reached around and grabbed Simons dick in his hand stroking him in time with each thrust. Simon started rocking into each thrust forcing Rowen deeper.

Rowen felt Simon's sack tighten and knew he was close. Increasing the speed of his thrust and his stroke he got closer to release himself. A few thrusts later he felt Simon release against his hand. The feel of the warm spunk sent him over the edge and he emptied himself into Simon's gaping hole. Shaken from the intense release, he leaned over Simon trying to catch his breath.

Finally stable, he rolled over. They barely touched while trying to recuperate. It was the perfect end to their night.

Slurping down a noodle, Emma waited for Jamie to answer the phone. Though they had been dating for two years, she still didn't love him. Maybe she never would but she stayed with him regardless. It was more of a habit now.

"Hello." His voice called through the line.

"Hey babe. You called?" It was hard to speak through a mouthful of spaghetti but she managed.

"Yeah." There was a long pause. "Emma, we need to talk."

This doesn't sound good, she thought to herself. "So talk." She tried to keep her tone light and carefree, like nothing was the matter and it was just another day in their relationship.

"I don't think we should see each other anymore."

She stayed silent, not knowing what to say or how to feel. It wasn't like she was heartbroken, but she was curious.

"Emma? You still there?"

"Yeah." What more could she say. "Okay Jamie. If that's what you want."

"Yeah, it is. You see, I've found someone else. " Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut because now she was getting pissed. "She's young, fresh, and thin. She makes me feel young again."

Emma only picked up on one word. Thin. "Are you saying I'm fat Jamie?"

"Well Em, it's not like you watch your figure."

"I'm only a size twelve you fucker!!" She screamed into the phone not caring who else heard.

Hanging up, she dumped the rest of her meal in the trash. She had suddenly lost her appetite. Storming into the living room she went through her options. She had a few of his things here and they were going to have a fatal accident. But how would she do it? Bleach? Fire? A dull kitchen knife? Yeah that one sounded good.

Simon and Rowen had heard her outburst from their room and came rushing out to see what was going on. Seeing the tears stream down her face was enough to stop them in their tracks.

"What's wrong baby?" Rowen asked stepping close to her side and pulling her into his arms. Simon was right behind him and wrapped his arms around her also, making an Emma sandwich.

She couldn't answer. Not yet. She needed to murder Jamie's things. Bet he would love having his prized "Cowboys" jersey mysteriously become threads, delivered with a pink bow. The thought made her smile.

"Emma? What's wrong love?" Rowen was really starting to worry. Emma never cried, even when she crashed her car and had a broken collarbone. She just took it, dry eyed, and continued her day to day routine. When she finally looked up at them they saw the shame and anger in her eyes.

"Jamie broke up with me." It was a wail. "Not because of anything major but because he said I was fat!" She sobbed out her misery against Rowen's chest. Damn if it didn't hurt to say that. She never thought of herself as fat, only healthy. She hadn't gained any weight sense she started dating Jamie.

Rowen just ran his hand through her hair and smiled. Finally the fucker was out of her life. But because she was fat? She wasn't. "Baby, you aren't fat. You are beautiful. I love the way you look."

His words were so gentle and rang of truth. It was just what Emma needed to hear but it wasn't the same. "Thanks guys. You are the best." Rising up on her toes she kissed Rowen on the cheek and turned to do the same to Simon. " I am so lucky to have friends like you."

Pulling away from them she started walking to her room.

"Wait." Rowen said walking towards her. "Sleep with us tonight. We can snuggle and trash talk the bloody idiot." Rowen wanted nothing more than to sleep next to her. They could make an Emma sandwich, hopefully with a little cream in there somewhere.

"Yeah Emma. I'll give you a massage and cuddle." Simon said. It was perfect. He could die touching her soft skin and be happy.

"Thanks guys, but I kinda want to be alone right now."She gave each of them another kiss. "I couldn't ask for better friends."

Friends. The world left a bitter taste in Simons mouth. Would she ever see them as more than friends? He hoped so. But right now all he could do was watch her walk away.

"One day love." Rowen whispered where Simon could hear. Yes, one day soon. His wolf couldn't wait much longer, and neither could he.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stripped Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 306 milliseconds