• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Cucumber

The Cucumber

I woke up, groggy, foggy, tired after only a couple hours of sleep. I turned to look at the clock and my arm caught, snapping my eyes wide open. There was a moment of instant panic, adrenaline-fueled wakefulness where I froze and then bucked against the restraints. I had lost both wrists, both ankles, and was tied on my belly to the four-poster with something mercifully soft. A part of my brain tried to figure out if it was jersey cotton, silk, or something else. Another part of me was screaming Out, out, out! How did I manage to get tied up without waking up?

Almost as if to answer my question, I heard his voice come from the only chair in the room. "You're a heavy sleeper, lucky for me." There was dark amusement in his voice, and I twisted in the hopes that I could see him. No dice.

"Andy, seriously, this isn't funny." I twisted the other way and tried to sit up, but there was no slack in the restraints.

"Funny?" his disembodied voice chuckled. "I didn't mean for this to be funny, Kelly. You told me you craved me, that you wanted me to do as I wished with you, that you were truly mine. I'm merely doing that." My mouth went dry and I stopped struggling. Shit. "You did want that, correct?" His voice was teasing in tone, but there was a hardness underlying it. Would I obey him like I'd promised, or no?

"Yes, Andy."

"So, in effect, I'm being very generous to you, aren't I?" I hesitated, trying to find a way out. His voice lashed out at me. "Arent' I?"

"Yes, Andy."

"You haven't thanked me..." I felt him toying with the ring he'd placed on my foot, the collar, the physical mark of my submission to him.

"Thank you, Andy," I said quickly.

I felt his mouth close over the ring on my toe and my body vibrated once, hard. I cried out quietly as he murmured against my feet. "You always forget to thank me. You serve me well and enthusiastically, but I find your gratitude..." he slid my toe back in to scrape his teeth over the ring "... wanting."

"I'm sorry," I gasped, and he bit my toe, making me cry out louder.

"I'm sorry..."

"Andy, I'm sorry, Andy." He licked a wet line from my ring to my big toe, making me shiver.

"You make this much more difficult than it has to be." I tried to turn to see him, but he rose up and used my hair to keep me from turning in his direction. I felt his breath along my shoulders and back until he moved my hair to press his mouth along my neck, nipping lightly.

"No marking!" I gasped, wriggling impotently under him.

He slapped my ass, hard enough for me to know it would leave at least a short-term mark. Shit. I felt the bed move as he climbed off, and then again as he got back on. A piece of fabric filled my mouth and was tied behind my head, tight. I tried to speak, but it was muffled and unintelligible. His breath was hot on my ear as he hissed into it. "I'm tired of you disappointing me with your inability to remember the simple niceties of respect, so you have lost the privilege of talking. If that is clear, nod your head." I nodded, staring at him less than an inch from my face. He was controlled, but under that control was such darkness. My eyes widened.

"Good girl. Oh..." he chuckled darkly, a smile blossoming on his face, "... I do love that terrified little look you give me. It's almost worth putting up with the disrespect." He tugged on my hair to expose my neck, long and pale. "Mmm..." He lowered his mouth to my neck and I writhed under his tongue. "This neck is mine." His mouth trailed lower, the wetness sending shivers down to my core. "This shoulder is mine." He nipped, lightly again, and I made a sound of protest behind my gag, followed by another chuckle from him.

"This back is mine." My sound of protest turned into a low moan and I stilled under him. "This ass is mine..." his mouth lapped across it and then bit, hard. I yelled under my gag, twisting to stare at him frantically. That's against the rules! my mind screamed. No marking! I came out of my head to hear him laugh aloud. "I've been thinking about this rule we have over no marking..." I stilled, my heart sinking to the pit of my stomach. "I know you want to mean no disrespect to your husband, but you won't be seeing him for a few days and frankly - it's not my problem what clothing you decide to take off when you're with him. I trust you to be discreet enough to not make it come to his attention where I'll be marking you."

I shook my head frantically, struggling against the ties that bound me to the bed. "We'll get to that later, though. Right now, I have other plans to get you ready." My hair obscured my face as I desperately tried to see what he was doing. He came back into view, his hands suspiciously empty.

He sat down on the bed right between where my legs were tied and ran a hand lazily along my sides, alternating his fingers and fingernails. "You serve me very willingly and I'm thankful for that, but I think you sometimes forget that your body is mine. There are no boundaries like 'no marking' on something that belongs to me." His hand snaked under me to pinch my nipples so hard that I cried out.

His hand came back down and slid over my back to knead the muscles of my ass. "I'm tired of following others' boundaries." He leaned in to my ear, his hand traveling lower to play in the wetness that was soaking the bed beneath me. I began to moan. "I'm tired of playing carefully with my favorite toy. I want... to... break... you..."

His wet finger plunged into my ass and I screamed against the gag. It was only one finger, but the sudden thrust made me clench around him tightly. When I calmed down, he began slowly working that finger in and out, making my moans settle lower as he caught an almost lazy rhythm as he spoke.

"I've been cautious in claiming your body as mine, but now you wear my collar and I feel like I've barely been able to taste you. So I'll taste you tonight." He slipped a finger into my pussy and my moans picked up in pitch. "Just me and my toy tonight... and you won't interrupt us any more, will you?" It took me a moment to realize he was talking to me and I shook my head. "Good girl," he said with a smile. "You know I know exactly what you can take and what's too much." I nodded.

His smile got bigger and he picked up the pace with his fingers, pushing and pulling them in and out of me. I lost myself in the sensation and the time he took, exploring angles, exploring speeds, listening and watching me as I reacted. I was hot and sweating and wondering when oh when he would let me touch him, when he would take me like I wanted him to.

I whimpered when he pulled his fingers out of me and came to sit where my arm was tied to the bed. "Good girl," he said. "Was that good?" I nodded. "Good. It's about to get more intense, ok?" My eyes widened. "Yes, that's the look I want." He smiled, patting me on the cheek. He reached for something, and when he showed me his dick, I knew he could see the sparkle of pleasure in my eyes. "Mmm... yes... we'll play with this for a bit, I think." I wriggled and nodded.

He left to position himself where he could lift my belly off the bed and thrust into me. I let out a low moan and felt the gag loosen around the back of my head. His voice was strained as he thrust in and out of me roughly and I spat out the gag. "I'm letting you out of this under one condition. You are not to speak at all unless I command you to. Otherwise, the only words I will allow are words..." he thrust hard and I cried out, "... of pleasure. Understood?" I nodded, biting my lip. "You may respond correctly."

"Yes, Andy," I cried.

He grabbed my hair and jerked my head back, using it to guide me onto him. "Good girl. Now bark."

"Woof woof!" I cried, my cheeks burning.

"Again," he said, punctuating each bark with a thrust.

"Woof woof!"

"Keep going until I tell you to stop."

"Woof woof, woof woof," he fucked me hard, his thrusts increasing in a frenzy until I was making nearly unintelligible sobs, nothing like barking any more. He dropped my hair so I could breathe better, and my body started getting used to his thrusting, getting looser and wetter.

"Mmm... good girl. You can stop now." He slowed down, putting both hands on my hips to deepen his thrusts. "You're such a good dog..." My face flushed red and he must have seen it because he laughed. "Go ahead and say it. I know you want to."

"I'm not a dog, Andy." I said obediently.

He laughed again. "You're a woman. I can see that, actually." He casually slapped my ass as he pulled out of me. "But you bark so convincingly." I blushed again. He came around to where I could see him, and he had something in his hand that made me give him a look of fear. That lovely smile split his face again. "Yes... You may speak. Tell me what this is, Kelly."

I had to clear my throat twice before I could speak. "Cucumber."

His eyes sharpened. "Cucumber..."

"Andy. It's a cucumber, Andy." I couldn't take my eyes off the thing. It was large and round on one end, and the other was slightly smaller and shriveled. I recognized it from my refrigerator, but I never would have imagined he would get a hold of it.

"Correct. Do you know what I'm going to do with this cucumber?" I shook my head. "You told me you want to get taken by two men at the same time, but I'm not ready to share you. So right now... we'll use this to simulate." My eyes went wide and his sparkled with glee. "I remember everything you say..." he warned, and I swallowed hard.

He crouched over me to tap his dick against my face. "Open up and get me nice and wet. You're going to want to make sure I'm lubed up for this." I started to lick and suck and he made happy purring sounds as I tried to get him as wet as I could. My ass clenched in anticipation and my mind was spinning. I'm not letting him fuck me with a cucumber. That's demoralizing. How can I get him to just fuck me normally?

"Andy..." I said, looking up to see his head thrown back in pleasure as I licked him like candy, "I have a pencil vibe that would work really well if you want to fuck my ass while you fuck me."

He looked me in the eyes, focusing. "Do you now?" I nodded. "Where is it?" I jerked my head to indicate the top drawer of my dresser and he went to get it, turning it on and off. He left it on and placed it on my clit, making me writhe. "Is that the right spot?" I moaned to show him it was. "Good." I felt him press on the vibrator and when he lifted his hand, I realized he had taped it in position on my clit.

I began to protest, but he came back up and shoved his dick far down my throat. "Oh you didn't think you'd be able to disobey me and distract me, did you?" I choked and the tears ran down my face as he pounded himself in and out of my mouth. "I told you not to speak out of turn, so you don't get to speak. Now, where was I?"

He suddenly dropped my head onto the bed and I gasped for air, sputtering. I felt him round the bed and slide something bumpy across my opening and I moaned. He pushed the cucumber into me until it stopped, and tsked. "That was not as wide as I'd hoped you would go for me." He sighed dramatically. "Guess we'll have to work it in." He began to slide the cucumber in and out of me, slowly at first and then roughly. Each time, I could feel it stretch me, and I heard his enthusiasm in the sounds he was making as he stroked himself in time with each of his thrusts.

"Good girl..." he sighed, and I felt him shift above me, placing a pillow under my hips. "Now I'm going to christen the only hole of yours I haven't christened." I let out a soft wail as the vibrator buzzed underneath me, growing in intensity. He rubbed against my ass, making me freeze and clench. "Oh, and Kelly?" He paused. "You may answer."

"Yes, Andy?" My voice squeaked, and I hated it in that moment. I can't believe you're letting him do this...

"You do not have my permission to come." I wailed, and he chose that moment to push himself into my ass, slowly working his width and length into me, push by push. I clenched around him and he threw his head back. "God, you're so tight and you keep getting tighter." He reached around to push the cucumber in and gave that last thrust to be fully sheathed in me. I screamed. "Yes..."

He began to thrust, and with the cucumber in me and the vibrator buzzing away on my clit, I lost myself in a long, wailing scream. He laughed joyously, a sound of delight I only heard from him during sex, and thrusted longer and harder. My breath was coming in sobs and my tied hands gripped impotently at the sheets. The orgasm had been building, but now I frantically shifted my hips to try to stave it off.

"Do you want to come?" He grunted.

"Yes..."

He thrusted hard and I screamed. "YES, Andy! Pleeeeease!" It had built past that point where I could control it. "Oh god please please please..."

I let out another wail as he laughed. "You like getting fucked in the ass?"

"Yes, Andy..." It was building harder and faster.

"You like getting fucked by a cucumber while I fuck you in the ass?" His voice was labored and joyful at the same time.

"Yeeeess, Andy!"

"Bark." His thrusts became uneven as he lost himself. "Come and bark."

"Woof woof woof woof..." I barked and came over and over, and as I clenched my ass with the orgasm, he came, and it became one long, drawn-out scream for the both of us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Cucumber

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds