• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Confidence Ch. 04

Confidence Ch. 04

12

I woke to the most amazing feeling in the world: having my cock sucked. I lay there enjoying the bliss of the warm, wet, velvety mouth for almost a minute until I realized that I was supposed to be alone. My eyes shot open. Sunita's head bobbed up and down happily. She hadn't noticed I was awake yet.

What the fuck? How did she get in here? How do I get her out? I can't make her stop. I don't want to upset her, but if she doesn't stop soon I'm going to blow in her mouth. What do I do? What do I say?

"Am I not pleasing you, Master?" she asked.

I suddenly realized she was looking at me with worry on her face.

"No ... I mean yes ... I mean it feels amazing."

"Are you sure? Because you look like you want me to stop." Panic started to creep into her expression. "Does it not feel good?"

There's your opening. Tell her.

"No. I love how it feels."

Moron!

"Oh thank goodness! I just want to make you happy, Master." With a huge smile she went back to sucking me.

Why is she calling me Master now?

"Um ... Sunita?"

"Yes Master?"

"How did you get in here?"

Worry came over her again. "The door was locked."

"Uh huh."

"But I needed to please you. I thought waking up with a mouth on your cock would make you happy."

She's not wrong. But. Wait. Did she break down my fucking door?

"You don't know how much I needed to please you," she continued. "How much I still do."

"Sunita..."

"So I climbed over the balcony and..."

"You what?!"

She cowered, honestly frightened by what I might do.

"Sunita, we're eight floors up!"

"I was scared to do it, but I had to get to you, to please you. The need..."

Oh I knew the need. If I didn't know the source, if I couldn't think through it, I would have succumbed and taken another dose of the drug because of the need. And now here she was trying to get her dose from my cock.

She was shaking. "Are you mad at me, Master?"

"Why are you calling me 'Master?'"

"Tina called you that. I thought you liked it."

"Do you want to call me 'Master?'"

"Do you want me to call you 'Master?'"

"If you'd like."

"Would you like it?"

This is getting nowhere.

"Ok. Call me 'Master.'"

"Yes, Master."

"Shall I continue sucking your cock, Master?"

"Um ... I'd like to talk if that's okay."

"Anything you want, Master. Just tell me and I'll do it."

I wanted to tell her to go home, but I was afraid I'd hurt her feelings. Wow. Would she really do anything I told her? How does a guy handle that kind of responsibility?

A memory of me flashed through my head. Just hours ago I was doing it with Tina and enjoying it. I didn't really care how Tina felt about following my orders. I was curious about how far I could push her. Was that really me?

Sunita broke my chain of recent memories. "You're still hard, Master. Would you like me to take care of you while we talk?"

"Sure, but howwww."

She scooted up and slid my cock smoothly into her pussy.

"Like this, Master. Do you like how my pussy feels?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"What did you want to talk about, Master?"

Jesus. What did I want to talk about? Hard to think with my cock sliding in and out of that pussy. "Will you really do anything I asked?"

She nodded. "Just ask, Master."

Make her squeeze her tits and cum on your cock.

"Clap your hands."

She started clapping.

I've got a woman bouncing happily on my cock and yet I have no balls. Come on! She's already fucking you. Tell her to do something sexual. But what if she won't? What if what I tell her to do turns her off?

"Ok stop."

"Make me do something sexual, Master."

See? She wants it.

"Ummmm .... play with your clit."

"Oh yes Master!"

Her hand flashed down and starting frigging her clit.

"I love when you order me, Master. Tell me what to do. Tell me to do whatever you're thinking."

"Squeeze your tits and cum on my cock."

She did. She came violently. But wait. I said that without thinking. I couldn't help myself.

"Tell me I'm amazing, that I'm the best fuck you've ever had," I said.

"You're amazing, Master. You're the best fuck I've ever had!"

I was suddenly feeling better about myself, but I still knew she was just repeating what I told her.

"I wish you really believed that."

"Believed what, Master?"

"That I'm the best fuck you ever had."

"But you are, Master. No man has ever made me feel like you do. And I'll believe what you want me to, Master."

Huh?

"You'll believe whatever I tell you to?"

"Anything, Master."

Worth a shot.

"Believe I'm the best fuck you ever had."

"You're the best fuck I ever had."

Suddenly I knew it was true.

"No man pleases you like I do."

"No man pleases me like you do."

"You'll do anything to fuck me."

"I'll do anything to fuck you. Master, I'm cumming again! Unnnggghhhhhh!"

Her pussy squeezed my cock in spasms. I couldn't take it anymore and came, shooting several spurts of cum into her pussy.

"Oh god," I moaned. "You're an amazing fuck."

"I'm an amazing fuck," she said breathless, a huge smile on her face.

That's when I saw it. Maybe it's because I'd finally shot my load and the blood was returning to my brain. Her eyes were slightly glazed, almost like she was in a trance. I was saying things and she was repeating them like someone hypnotized, but not quite. She was still conscious, still able to think, but she was open to suggestion. Was that a side effect of the drug? When you're in this state, do you do what someone tells you?

Waitasec.

She told me to tell her whatever I was thinking and I did. She told me I was the best fuck she'd ever had and then I believed it. Oh fuck. I'm in that state too!

"Stay in bed. I'll be right back."

"Yes, Master."

I rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Yes, that same look was there. What was I going to do now? If I talked to her she could say something that I'd obey that I really didn't want to.

"You need to get her out of here," I said to myself, and suddenly the importance of that statement seemed to overwhelm me. It took all my will not to go back in the bedroom and throw her out. "Not just yet," I said, and the urge calmed down.

"You need to stay in control of yourself. You need to be cool and confident." It was working. I began to feel better already. Not my normal self, but much less scared and submissive than the drug made me. "You need ... You need ... fuck. Think, think. Got it! You will only take orders from yourself! You will ignore orders from anyone else." I got a good look at myself, by pot belly, my chest that could be bigger. "You need to work out more." I felt the urge in me. I'd rejoin my gym that I'd quit several times already. "You need to get on a regular exercise program until you have a tight, sexy body."

This could work out really well, as long as the suggestions hold after the drug wears off. There's no way to tell until it does though. Hold up. Tina! Oh fuck that was it. When we did that bit of role playing I made her say she'd always obey me, that I owned her. Even when she became confident and dominant, she obeyed me. She called me,"Master!" That means, even now, she probably believes that. This drug is a lot more powerful than I thought.

Okay, so what now? I get Sunita out and wait until the drug wears off.

That's when I heard the knocking at my door. Two guesses as to who that was.

I threw a towel around me and went to the front door. Tina and Allison stood outside.

"Hello Master," Tina said. "May we come in please?"

Their anxiety was clear, as was a fear of being rejected.

Okay, you know how to handle this now. Just get it over with.

"Come in girls." Both girls exhaled the tension from their bodies. "Have a seat on the couch."

"Yes, Master," Tina said.

"Okay, Jeff," Allison replied.

Ok, Jeff? Hmmm. She's here, but is she obeying? Better make sure.

"Allison, kneel on the floor."

"Yes, Jeff." She knelt.

"Now stand up."

"Okay" She stood.

"Allison, I want you to call me 'Master' like Tina does."

"Yes, Master."

Okay. She's affected. Now I'd better get the last one. "Sunita!"

She came rushing from the bedroom. "Yes Master?"

"She got to stay?" Tina exclaimed. "Master, you told us all to leave."

"She did," I said. "She arrived back just before you. Sunita sit on the couch with those two."

"But I hate Tina, Master."

"No, you love and respect Tina."

"I love and respect Tina," she repeated.

"And Tina, you love and respect Sunita."

"I love and respect Sunita."

Curiosity came over Allison. "Master, what are you-"

"Quiet, Allison," I said. She shut up. "Sunita, I told you to sit on the couch." She did.

I looked at the three of them, all under my control. I could do anything I wanted with them, but then I realized that so could anyone else.

"I want you all to listen very carefully. If any one of you swallows my cum then in the period sixteen hours later to twenty-four hours later you will only obey an order if it comes from me. If someone else tells you to do something you will not immediately do it. You'll think and decide whether it's a good thing to do and then only do it if it is. Got that?"

"Yes Master," they said in unison.

"If I ever call any one of you, you'll do whatever I tell you."

"Yes Master."

I was beginning to like this, but that timid, morally proper part of myself began to scream at me for trying to control other people's lives. Sunita was married. Did I have a right to jeopardize that? And could I really make Tina and Allison my slaves? They have lives of their own. They could meet guys much more suited to them; more successful, better looking.

"You look stressed, Master," Tina said suddenly.

"I am, Tina. I have a lot on my mind."

"May I help release that stress, Master?"

"Uh.... Okay."

"Thank you, Master."

She dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. Her swiftness showed both a need to please me and a hunger for my cock. I almost toppled backward in surprise. Her mouth was pure heaven, and I lost myself in the sensations of pleasure that journeyed through my body. When I regained a few of my senses a little later, I saw Sunita and Allison sitting on the couch, both with hungry looks in their eyes, but both too timid to say or do anything.

"Stop for a sec, Tina," I said.

"Am I doing something wrong, Master?"

"No, you're doing fine. Fucking amazing actually. But I don't want to leave out your friends."

I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Allison, please massage my shoulders. Sunita, massage my temples and scalp. Tina, you can continue the blow job."

The girls got in position and began pleasuring me. Moral Jeff's arguments seemed a little quieter now. Oh yeah. I could definitely get used to this.

"This is great," I said.

"This is great," they repeated.

I looked down at Tina happily sucking away, then up at the other two. While they were doing as they were told, they both stared at Tina. Or was it my cock they were staring at?

"What are you thinking, Allison?" I asked.

"I'm thinking I love to serve you, Master," she replied, but I knew she was lying.

"Tell me the truth, Allison," I said. "I want you all to always be honest with me about your thoughts and feelings. All of you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," they all said. Tina spoke with my cock in her mouth, nodding to make sure I knew she was answering.

"Now Allison?"

She gulped. "Please don't be angry, Master, but although I want to make you happy and massage you, I want to suck your cock too. I want to be fucked by you."

"And you, Sunita?" I asked.

"I want to fuck and suck you too, Master."

This was doing wonders for my diminished self-esteem, but there were three of them. I could barely handle one girl. How was I supposed to deal with three? Could I even satisfy them all?

Memories of last night and this morning popped back into my brain. I saw myself fucking all three of them with confidence and enthusiasm. Still, it felt like watching some movie I'd seen. I wasn't that guy. Sure I felt a little more confident than when I woke up, but nothing compared to that guy.

"What's wrong, Master?" Tina asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"You're getting softer. Am I not pleasing you?"

Oh great. Now that I'm worried about pleasing them all I'm getting performance issues. What do I tell myself for this? 'My cock is always hard when it's in a girls mouth?'Wait. What about when it's in her pussy? Maybe, 'I can please three girls at once?' Would that mean I couldn't please two? Why am I second guessing every thought? Ugh. You know why, you idiot. It's the drug. I need to get these girls out of here. I can think better in the morning.

"Okay, I need you all to go home right now," I said.

"But Master!" Tina squealed. She was really scared that I was angry with her. "I'm sorry! Just tell me what to do and I'll do it."

Oh crap. I think she's gonna cry.

"Calm down, Tina. I'm not angry. I'm just really tired. I need to get some sleep. We all have to work in the morning."

"Can I stay here then, Master?" Her eyes were pleading and hopeful. How could I say, 'No' to that?

"Me too, Master?" Allison said.

"And me, Master!" Sunita added.

"Doesn't your husband get home tonight, Sunita?" I asked.

"Yes, Master, but I'll stay here with you."

"No, you won't. You'll go home and spend the night with your husband."

"But Master!"

"I said go home and spend the night with him. And you're not going to try to come over here as long as he's home."

She hung her head, defeated. "Yes, Master." Slowly, she walked to the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was going to go home," she said, hope returning to her eyes. "Did you want me to stay?"

"No, but you need to put your clothes back on before you go."

She blushed. "Oh sorry. They're in your room. I'll get dressed and go."

"What about us, Master?" Tina asked.

Think, Jeff, think. The thought of sex with three women made you lose it, do you think you can handle two? Probably not.

"I want you two to have sex with each other here until you fall asleep. I'll be in the bedroom."

"You don't want to fuck us, Master?" Allison asked.

"I'm exhausted, Ali. I just need to get some sleep."

"Would you like me to massage you until you fall asleep?"

God, would I!

"No, hon. You and Tina listen to me carefully." I made sure I had their attention. "You two are both very horny, aren't you?" They nodded. "That horniness is increasing. Do you feel it?" They nodded. "Every second it's getting worse, but the only way to relieve it is if you two fuck each other. You each need to orgasm ten times to make the horniness leave and each orgasm will be a little bigger than the last. You each feel an incredibly need to make the other one cum until she's satisfied. After you both cum ten times you'll both get very sleepy and fall asleep in each others arms."

"Good-bye, Master," Sunita said sadly as walked to the door again.

"Good-bye, Sunita," I said.

She paused to watch Allison and Tina making out frantically. Seeing her filled me with guilt for not letting her stay and play, but her husband would be home soon.

"Sunita," I said.

"Yes, Master?" she replied, again puppy eyes of hope.

"You love obeying me."

"I love obeying you."

"It makes you feel really happy when you obey me."

"It makes me feel really happy when I obey you."

"Even if obeying me means you can't see me for a while, you feel wonderful knowing you're doing what I want."

"Even if obeying you means I can't see you for a while, I feel wonderful knowing I'm doing what you want."

"Now go home and be with your husband. Give him a great welcome home fuck. That's an order."

Beaming, she said, "Yes Master!" before rushing out.

Whew.

I heard a thud behind me. The girls had toppled to the floor. Their clothes were off already. The scene was making me hard again. I stood there watching a while, hoping they wouldn't mind. Tina sucked Allison's tits. The blonde's head was thrown back in pleasure while her fingers plunged in Tina's pussy. I suddenly wished I hadn't sent Sunita away. I could have fucked her while watching the girls.

It'd be embarrassing to call her now.

I resorted to jacking off while Allison brought Tina to her first orgasm. Tina put a lip-lock on her friend while her fingers found their way down to Allison's pussy. Soon both girls were slamming their fingers in the other's cunt. It wasn't long before they broke the kiss to scream out mutual orgasms.

Tina glanced over at me and smiled when she saw me watching and jacking off.

"I thought you were tired, Master," she said coyly.

"I ... uh ... yeah ... I should go."

"Not just yet, Master," she said as she climbed over Allison's body to put her in a sixty-nine. She made sure her ass was aimed at me, then winked and brought her mouth down on Allison's pussy.

Did she just want me to have a good view or was this an invite to fuck her from behind? I told her to focus on Allison's pleasure, but since I'm her master, maybe she's trying to please us both.

I stood in indecision, glancing toward the bedroom. Perhaps the best thing would be to just go jack off in there and get to sleep. I knew I'd be able to think better in the morning.

As I turned to leave, Tina wiggled her ass. I stopped. I watched Allison's tongue lick up and down her slit then disappear into her pussy. Both girls moaned in ecstasy.

Then Allison looked up at me and smiled. She beckoned me with a finger. I walked over and she whispered "Help me get her off please, Master."

"I told you to pleasure each other. Do you think she'll mind?" I said quietly.

"No," Tina moaned. "She won't mind."

Allison giggled.

I sank to my knees and shoved my cock in Tina's cunt. My god, I loved the feel of that Asian girl's pussy. I started pumping, picking up speed slowly. Soon I was hammering away, somewhat worried about slamming into Allison's head, but she kept licking Tina's clit as best as could. I felt my orgasm coming on. I didn't want to make the same mistake as last night so I pulled out and sprayed all over Tina's back. I reached over and grabbed the same cushion from this morning and wiped the cum clean. I'd have to remember to have that thing washed.

"Okay. Now I'm going to bed," I said.

"Good night, Master," both girls cooed.

Despite the moans and occasional screams from my living room I fell asleep in a few minutes. Sometime later I woke back up to a banging at my door. At first I thought it was Sunita again, but the banging was too hard. I staggered, still half asleep, to the door and answered it.

A fist slammed into my jaw and sent me toppling to the floor.

"You fucked my wife?!" a man said. Oh great. It was Sunita's husband Sanjit.

"Huh?" I asked.

"My wife is acting like a drunken whore trying to have sex with me and when I ask her what was going on she says, 'Master told me to fuck you.' Master?! What kind of sick things are you doing to my wife?"

Talk fast.

"What made you think I'm her master?" I asked. "It could be anyone."

"She told me!" he roared. "She was very happy about it too."

Fuck.

He advanced. "I'm going to fucking kill you." He kicked me in the face. "I'll make sure you never fuck another man's wife." Another kick knocked the wind out of me. "I'll show her who the master is here."

I prepared for the next blow, but it didn't come. Instead I heard a feral growl followed by a man's scream. I looked up to see Tina on Sanjit's back, clawing at his face.

"Leave Master alone!" she screamed.

Sunita entered the room then, looking like she'd taken a beating similar to mine. Sanjit threw Tina from his body and turned back to me only to feel Sunita's frying pan slam into the back of his head. He dropped, unconscious.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Confidence Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds