• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 19

Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 19

12

Chapter 19

Freddie has sex with Dina Merrill and Angie Dickinson combined.

I was so horny and I had such an erection. I wanted to fuck her so bad. I wanted to lean down and kiss her and make out with her. I wanted to screw her like she has never been screwed before. I wanted to eat her while finger fucking her. Instead, now that I've seen Lynn's and Gwen's mom naked, I stood to leave. Somehow, with my erection standing straight out in my pants, I managed to stand.

"Well, good night."

Who said that? I couldn't believe that I was telling this naked, attractive, albeit older woman good night.

"Oh, no you don't Buster," she said. "What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander."

"What?"

"I'm standing here naked, big boy. You've seen me in my birthday suit," she said falling back on the bed and raising her arms and spreading her legs. "You've seen my tits, my ass, and my pussy," she said with her hands outstretched and up over her head. "Only my husband has had the pleasure of seeing me naked." She looked down at the obvious bulge in my pants. "Now, it's my turn to undress you and to see what you look like without clothes." She laughed a dirty, sexy laugh, "I want to see what my Lynn got to see."

I didn't dare tell her that both Jamie and Gwen got to see my cock, too. Then, she'd really think me perverted. Definitely thinking that I was only into younger women, which I was, she'd shut me out by closing her legs. Only, too horny not to throw her a bang, I wanted to accept her and not rebuff her.

"Marianne, really, this has gone far enough. This is embarrassing for me," I said lying. "You're Lynn's mother. You're going to regret this in the morning."

"I'll regret it more if I don't get to see you naked," she said with a dirty laugh, while staring at the bulge my cock made in my pants. "And if I don't get to see your cock."

With every dirty word she uttered, first tits, then ass, then pussy, and now cock, she was driving me wild with desire for her. Maybe it was the alcohol; maybe because she was there naked before me, and maybe it was a little because she reminded me so much of Lynn, I found it impossible to resist her and not to comply with her request to strip naked.

For someone who looked like her, who looked like Dina Merrill, and who had a body like Angie Dickinson had, for her to say tits, ass, pussy, and cock was erotically exciting. With that, she forced herself up and grabbed me by my waistband. Immediately, she had my t-shirt pulled up over my face and I felt her fingers unbuckling and unbuttoning my pants. By the time I removed my t-shirt, she had my pants unzipped and half-way down my thighs exposing my boxers.

"I figured you for briefs," she said with a laugh, while feeling my cock through my underwear.

I stepped out of my pants.

"There, satisfied, now? It's late. I'm going to bed. Good night."

"Oh, no you don't," she said reaching out for me.

Again, she pulled me forward by the waistband of my shorts and I fell forward on top of her. Suddenly, I felt her hand move down and fumble around. She reached in my boxer shorts and grabbed my erection. Lynn's Mom had her hand around my cock. Gwen's Mom was stroking my erection. Suddenly, I imagined how hot this would have been if she was my mother-in-law.

"Oh, you are a big boy. Now, I really know why my Lynn was attracted to you," she said running her fingertips across the head of my prick.

Again, I managed to stand and again she pulled me forward by my waistband only, this time, in one quick movement she had my boxers down around my knees. I fell forward and she was there waiting for me. In a quick movement, she slid her body down and took my cock in her mouth. Oh, my God, Lynn and Gwen's mom was blowing me. The warm wetness of her mouth felt incredible. I couldn't help but think that I was getting a blowjob from Dina Merrill. I couldn't believe that Lynn and Gwen's mother was giving me a blowjob. Having not even kissed her, never have I had my cock in a woman's mouth before kissing her first. This was a first.

She was devouring my cock, licking and sucking me, while moving her head back and forth. She was acting as if she hadn't had a cock in her mouth in years. I could feel her tongue twirling around the head of my prick as she sucked me, licked me, and stroked me with her hand. Certainly, it wasn't as good of a blowjob as the ones that Lynn, Jamie, and Gwen gave me. For an old broad, she was adept at sucking cock.

She removed me from her mouth, slid her body back up, and we French kissed. This time, no longer feigning resistance, it was mutual. She had pushed my buttons and I was ready to do her. I was feeling her everywhere. I felt her tits, fingered her nipples, felt her ass, and had my hand between her legs cupping her pussy, while fingering her clit and finger fucking her. Not as wet as her daughters, she was still wet enough for me to enter her.

"Fuck me, Freddie. Slam your big cock inside of me," she whispered in my ear. "I want to feel your big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy."

Oh, geez, she talks dirty. Obviously Lynn took after her mother. Well, that's it for me. With a naked, old broad on my guestroom bed and talking dirty to me, this is too much, a dream come true, and sex with her is inevitable.

"Oh, Marianne, baby, I can't wait to stuff my big cock in your pussy," I said wanting to be a participating contestant in her game of dirty, pillow talk.

Even though she was already wet, I figured she may have a problem with dryness so I fell between her legs. Maybe she's on hormone supplements, but I didn't see a problem with her being aroused. Still, since I was down there already, I was curious to know what her pussy tasted like, especially after having already eaten Lynn and Gwen's pussy. Licking and licking her, while fingering her, unable to tell the difference, she tasted the same as her daughters. Being that her pussy tasted like both her daughter, I pretended I was eating Lynn, instead of Gwen. After only a few minutes she reached down for me.

"Fuck me, Freddie," she said again. "I want to feel your big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy."

"Oh, yeah, baby talk dirty to me. You have no idea how much you're turning me on with your dirty talk."

She spread her legs and I mounted her. I felt her hand reach for my cock and direct it inside her pussy. She started humping me and I humped her back until we had a regular slow rhythm going that went faster as our sexual desire grew for one another. My cock was so hard and I was so horny. I continued fucking her for about fifteen minutes until I felt her stiffen beneath me. She cam quietly. Not even realizing she had an orgasm, it was weird. Maybe her generation didn't scream, but her daughters surely did, especially Gwen. Gwen was a real screamer, much like Jamie.

Somehow, I managed to coax her to my bed where I was more comfortable. Sometime during the early morning, we had sex again. She was insatiable. Then, that morning, she gave me the pleasure of my fantasy.

I was having this dream that I was getting this wonderful blowjob. I dreamt that a beautiful woman was sucking my cock. When I opened my eyes and looked down finally, Marianne was kneeling between my legs on the bed sucking my cock. Immediately, I reached out for her hanging tits. I love feeling hanging tits, while getting a blowjob. I love feeling the weight of them in the palm of my hand as my fingers explore her nipples. There's nothing like the feel of hanging tits, especially when the woman is blowing me.

I thought of Lynn sucking my cock. I thought of Jamie sucking my cock. I thought of Gwen sucking my cock. Now, I thought of Lynn and Gwen's mother sucking my cock. What could only eclipse Marianne blowing me is if she were my mother-in-law, but I never had a chance to get that far with Lynn. With all of those sexy thoughts in my mind, as soon as I cupped Marianne's big tits and fingered her erect nipples, I exploded. I couldn't believe that I just ejaculated in Marianne's mouth. When she felt me cumming, she took me deeper in her mouth and milked me more by applying more pressure with her lips while swirling her tongue around the head of my cock. She swallowed all of my cum and licked me clean afterwards. She gave me an incredible blowjob.

We lay there silently for some time holding one another. It felt different holding her than it did holding Lynn, Jamie or Gwen. She felt more like the fuzzy relaxed feeling that I get when I'm home alone sipping fine cognac whereas with the others, the younger women constantly talked at me fast, so fast that I had to focus to understand what it was they said. Besides, they said things from their generation that I didn't understand, didn't care about, and/or didn't connect with anyway. Having sex with someone half my age made me feel as if I was having a beer at a nightclub that played blaring music in the background and while trying to hold a conversation. Instead with Marianne, as homey comfortable as I was sexually excited, I felt as if I just had sex with my teacher, babysitter, aunt, or mother.

I had my arm around her with my hand in constant contact with her breast. I love tits and I loved her tits. She had wonderful tits and for a woman her age, surprisingly, they still felt firm and barely sagged. She had one hand on my chest playing with my chest hair, with her other hand around my cock. Her warm hand felt good around my cock. Lightly, she stroked me while running her finger tips over the head of my cock and switching to cup my balls with her palm. Then, she spoke.

"You are the only man besides my husband that I ever gave oral sex."

After what Jamie told me about her being a cougar and having had sex with younger men, I wondered if she was telling me the truth. Maybe she was telling the truth. Why would she lie?

"Really? Wow," I said not sure how to answer that.

I could have said congratulations, you are the 1,000th woman who has given me a blowjob, but somehow that wouldn't have gone over the same way. Suddenly, I had an image of balloons and confetti falling from the ceiling with an announcer holding a microphone and a sexy girl dressed in costume holding a banner that read, Congratulations on your 1,000th Blowjob.

"Before you were married, you never gave your boyfriend a blowjob."

"Good girls didn't suck cock back then."

"Good girls didn't suck cock? Of course they did, that's why they were deemed good girls," I said with a laugh.

Hearing Marianne saying cock was erotic. As if she was a Wellesley woman in the way of Diane Sawyer, she even enunciated her words like Dina Merrill. I suddenly pictured Dina Merrill saying cock only it was Marianne who said cock. I suddenly imagined Diane Sawyer giving me a blowjob. With her spitting out the nightly news so fast, I wondered if she swallowed.

"Did you at least give your old boyfriends a hand job?"

"I may have done that to a boyfriend or two when we went to the drive-in movie."

Suddenly, I had an image of Marianne looking much like Lynn when she was younger, unzipping some horny, pimply faced teenager, taking out his cock and clumsily giving him a hand job. I imagined him spurting cum all over her little, white gloved hand and she reaching in her purse to grab a tissue. It's funny the images I get when someone else is talking. Okay, now, we're talking dirty pillow talk. This is getting interesting.

"So, tell me, I'm curious, when you were at the drive-in movie, did you let them feel your tits?"

Again, I had the image of the pimply faced kid reaching his hand to her breast as he's kissing her, while hoping to score second base and feel some breast.

"Yes, of course, lots of boys felt my tits." She blushed and smiled. "I don't mean that how it sounded," she blushed again.

It's been a long time since I've been with a woman who blushed. Susan Riley, one of my first girlfriends, comes to mind after the first time she saw my cock, when I pulled it out and put it in her hand thirty years ago.

We were so young, barely nineteen. She blushed the entire time she held my cock. She sat there staring at it and never removing her hand and not even stroking me. She didn't know what to do, I guess. My cock was the first cock she ever held. I had to put my hand around her hand to show her how to stroke me. When I ejaculated, finally, and shot a wad of cum on her sweater, she screamed.

"Even though I was fairly popular and it was common for young men to try and feel a girl's breast, when we were dating. there weren't a lot of young men waiting in line to feel my breasts. Back then, busy with school, I had a reputation to keep, which the woman of today no longer care what reputation they have or don't have. They care more about their credit score than they do about their reputation. Back then, it was a game and a contest to score with a girl by feeling her breast and it was our responsibility to protect our reputation by not allowing our dates to get beyond first or second base, at least, until we were dating steadily and/or engaged, married even."

As soon as she said dating steadily, I thought of going steady. Boy that brought back memories of giving my best girl my high school ring.

"You must understand," she said. "My father didn't allow me to date until I was 18-years-old. It wasn't the way it is now then with morals so loose. Approved by my family, I was a virgin, when I married John, my one and only husband."

I couldn't believe I was talking sex with Lynn's Mom. Excitingly erotic, being with her naked, after we just had sex was surreal.

"Did you let them take your tits out and suck your nipples?"

"I don't know, Freddie," she said with a chuckle, "It was so long ago but, yes, I suppose. Remembering back, I'm quite sure that one or two of the young men who I took a fancy to had the good fortunate of sucking my tits, especially when I was attending college."

Again, I had the image of that pimply faced kid feeling Marianne's naked tits and fingering her nipples, before sucking her them.

"Now, can we stop this talk? It's a bit disturbing for me to tell you so many personal and private thoughts."

Geez, just when I was getting to the good part. I was just about to ask her about if she allowed any boys to touch her pussy and get to third base. Funny how a woman who just sucked my cock. allowed me to cum in her mouth, and swallowed was uncomfortable sharing her personal and private thoughts.

"Yeah, sure, I can get carried away a bit. Dirty, pillow talk is a turn on for me."

We got quiet all of a sudden. There was an uncomfortable awkwardness in the way that happens, when you awaken sober after doing something stupid when drunk. I really wanted to continue with the dirty, pillow talk. Now, I didn't know what the Hell to say? So, how about those Red Sox? Nah, that wouldn't work, besides, she's from New York and if she follows baseball, she's a Yankees fan, no doubt. Then, she returned to the subject of blowjobs and blurted out this gem.

"You're the first man, including my husband who ever ejaculated in my mouth." She looked at me. "That was the first time that I ever tasted sperm and the first time that I swallowed."

Oh, geez, does this mean that we are engaged? At first, she made me uncomfortable by saying that. To me, it was no big deal cumming in a woman's mouth. Sperm? Only a 60-year-old woman would call cum sperm. Yet, when she said that I was the first man to cum in her mouth, it excited me and, for good measure, I wanted to cum in her mouth again.

For me, it was expected. I would have been more surprised and certainly more disappointed if she didn't want me to cum in her mouth and instead asked me to cum on her tits. Today, cumming on a woman's tits is like kissing your sister. I'm glad she made an exception to her rule of not cumming in her mouth. Did she want me to feel indebted to her or was she telling me that I was special, special enough that when her husband kicked off, I was next on her list of potential husbands. Boy, now, that would be awkward being Gwen's stepdad. I suddenly got an image of me parenting Gwen.

'Gwen, did you brush your teeth and tongue after your blew your boyfriend, after he ejaculated in your mouth, and after you tossed your girlfriend's salad?'

'Yes, stepfather.'

Suddenly, I had this image of bending Gwen over my knee after she had been bad, very bad, lifting up her skirt, pulling down her panty, and spanking her. Yet, I already did that.

'Harder,' I imagined her saying.

I looked at her shocked that not only was I the second man she has ever blown, but that I'm the first man who ever ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed. She could have fooled me. She was so good at it. A natural born cocksucker, instinctively, she did everything right. The swirling action with her tongue, the feel of her lips and the pressure she applied on my cock, along with the feeling of my cock in her mouth was Heavenly. Even when thinking about Diane Sawyer blowing me, I couldn't have asked for a better blowjob.

Reality quickly returned me to what she said about me being not only the first man besides her husband that she has ever blown but also the first man she has allowed to cum in her mouth.

"Really? I'm the first man who every ejaculated in your mouth?"

"Yeah," she said looking over at me, "really. I've never tasted cum before."

"After all the years you've been married, I can't believe your husband never ejaculated in your mouth? I just find that so hard to believe that he wouldn't want you to do that and you refusing him."

"Oh, no, never. I never refused him. I wanted to suck his cock only he never allowed me to suck his cock" she said, "he's a bit old fashioned when it comes to sex." She looked away from me. "He thought that too much of a dirty thing to do with his wife's mouth, the mother of his children." She smiled. "He said blowjobs are what prostitutes do and not wives."

"So, he's been with prostitutes?"

"My husband?" She looked at me shocked that I would ask such a thing and then with a perplexed look on her face, as if she was wondering about it for the first time, she said, "Oh, no, at least, I certainly hope not."

"I don't think that I've ever been with a woman who didn't allow me to cum in her mouth. I've been with a couple of women who didn't swallow and one who spit it out all over me. That was quite a surprised mess, but they all swallowed."

"Well, I'm from a different time where good girls didn't give blowjobs and good girls never allowed a man to cum in her mouths."

"It makes me glad that I wasn't born back then," I said with a laugh.

She fell quiet again before volunteering more information about her personal sex life with her husband.

"John hasn't been able to get an erection for some years now." She looked at me. "He's 69, much older than me, and he can't take Viagra because of his heart condition."

"That's too bad," I said. "Viagra is a miracle drug, I hear," I said. "I've never used it myself," I said lying. Had it not been for Viagra, I never could have satisfied Lynn, Jamie, Lynn and Jamie, Gwen, Jamie and Gwen, and now Marianne.

Never letting go of my cock, the only time she removed her hand from my cock was to switch hands from holding it with her left hand to holding it with her right hand. She fondled my cock as we talked and it felt wonderful.

"It's been a long time since I had a cock in my hand," she said looking down at my stiffening prick, "and longer since I have had a hard cock in my hand," she said with a laugh. She removed her hand from my cock to turn my head and we kissed. "You are a wonderful lover. I wanted to give you pleasure as your reward for giving me so much pleasure."

Different from the younger women that I've recently had sex with, I found it erotic to be intimate with an older woman. She was refreshingly different. More appreciative of all the attention that I paid her, she was gentler and less athletic. Yet, what she lacked in stamina she made up for in passion. Much like me in that regard, perhaps she figured, that I may be the last person she may be intimate with for the rest of her life.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds