• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anything

Anything

12

Anything

Anything...

The word just hangs there. Having come out of Ravenna's mouth with the fast jumble of other words she felt necessary to tuck it into. Parker's smile grows, Cheshire like...

She notes the smile but take it as a sign that he could be relenting, nothing more. She nods quickly, repeating herself. Anything. Just a chance. More promises. More pleadings. Yet that one word, anything, speaks the loudest.

"Anything," he repeats, with an intrigued grunt punctuating the thought. "Really?" Giving her an out, an

escape--which Ravenna ignores. "Yes, really."

"Good." He comments, lightly. Ravenna breathes a very visible sigh of relief. sliding back in the chair, feeling fortunate and by no small means pleased with herself at her skills in self-preservation. In the moment it takes to congratulate herself Parker has moved around the desk and now is perched, predator-like, on the edge, arms casually crossed.

No alarm bells. Yet.

"Anything you say?" Parker draws the any out a few beats. Like a villain in one of those old silent movies. Ravenna squirms again, a little uncomfortable with the closeness. Her stammered reply

lacking the recent confidence. His hand rests on her shoulder. Holding her in place. He bends close." Good," it sounds like a hiss coming out and she attempts to recoil...

Alarm bells now! Loud in her ears.

No luck. Leveraging her against the chair he has her pinned. Ravenna squirms more, grasping for the edges of the chair to lift herself out of his grasp (there's a reason they don't have arms...) to no avail. She opens her mouth to protest loudly but Parker's other hand covers it quickly. He coolly reminds her that it is after hours; that it is only the two of them. Her eyes widen with the wide array of thoughts rushing through her mind's eye. All of them dark. All of them scary.

She protests against his palm. He feels the warmth of her lips, quickly drawing in her panic, and her breath. He smiles, holding her there, watching the struggle...

"But, dear," a sarcastic term of endearment, a pregnant pause causes the impact of his next words to fall on her "you did say anything." the panic beginning to bubble up in her throat her lips part as if to deny the words she spoke and repeated...

Ravenna's heart beats heavily in her chest and the bees have returned, nearly drowning out any other sound. "Again, anything? Isn't that what you said?" Panic setting Ravenna shakes her head in denial. His hands caressing either side of her head as he tsks at her like a petulant child and moved her head in an affirmative nod "Yes. You did." Ravenna's eyes water, her protests turning to begging for her life. Parker feels the tears against the edge of his hand. "Yes, you did." He says flatly. There will be no debate. Knowing she won't win Ravenna haltingly agrees; eyes downcast at the admission of defeat. The first of many.

Tears stream down her face. Her eyes wide in fear. Widening with the recognition that Parker's calm demeanor means utter seriousness.

Ravenna begins to babble against his hand. She can feel her nose beginning to run and her face red and puffing up. Fear, embarrassment, shock, desire, all mix and mingle on her face. All the calmness, the attempt to be detached obliterated. She sobs out loud against his hand and her shoulders twitch. Keeping his hand clamped over her mouth, Parker begins to slowly, deliberately play with her hair. Such a gentle, intimate gesture, taking on a new meaning for her.

The directions are clear, concise and to the point. "Do not speak unless spoken to. You will not be harmed.

You will not lose your job. You will never, ever breath a word of this to anyone. Don't resist."

Her entire body screams in disagreement. All she wants to do is resist. Ravenna thinks of the self-defense

training, all of the classes she and her friends took. This is something different. It isn't a random,

violent attack. She recognizes that those lessons will be useless, yet she instinctively reacts, trying to protect herself.

Reaching toward his face and throat--so obvious. Parker grabs both of her wrists before she even gets to the knot in his tie and twists, hard. Ravenna's eyes close in the shock of the sudden pain.

"You agreed to anything. I said don't resist." He offers a very cold reminder.

Her whimpers fill the air in the room. The twinkle of city lights filling the windows. Her tears, caught in the evening light, continue unabated...

His grip does not lessen. She stops her squirming, resigned to her fate. Ravenna hopes that it won't hurt and it is over quickly. Reading her mind it seems, Parker says "let's see just what anything truly means..".

Still holding her, he stands up, pulling her up with him. Ravenna's thin heels providing little support, nearly causing her to topple. He won't let that happen. With watery eyes she looks at him, begging, pleading to be released. Parker frowns, the frown one gives a precocious child; disappointment, not anger. She freezes again at his casual chuckle.

Now, to explore this anything. Holding her firmly again, Parker maneuvers her towards the center of the room, twisting Ravenna's wrists and pushing her down. She has no choice to comply wincing at the pain. "On your knees girl... Good... Good girl." Encouragement like one would give a well trained pet; a strange counterpoint to the feelings she is fighting.

Her knees dig into the carpet, the fabric of her pants biting into her flesh. She clamps her eyes shut

to block out the pain. And what might be coming next.

Parker releases his hand from her mouth, allowing Ravenna to take a gulp of air amidst the sniffling. Still holding her wrists firmly, he takes a handkerchief from my pocket and wipes her nose. "Blow," he orders her. Ravenna feels all of five; looking up with a flash of anger, which is extinguished by pulling her arms back sharply over her head. She blows her nose in the handkerchief.

She can't bear to look and he knows it. So, of course, pulling her arms back the next order is to

look up. "Focus girl." Wincing she slowly raises her eyes to his. Both silently and with halting words. "Might I remind you of what you said earlier? Anything I think is the word you used..." he says, the cool, calm, collected demeanor back.

Ravenna's face is bright red and her ears burn with the words he says. She sniffles trying to elicit sympathy from a dry well. Drawing a stuttering breath she replies in a voice she barely recognizes as her own "I didn't mean this."

Gasping at the pain shooting through her arms as he gives them a quick jerk, he replies in a voice devoid of emotion. "And what exactly did you mean?" Cold, hard, harsher than she has ever heard from him. Except for that one time with that one salesperson. Who was never seen again...come to think of it...

The mewling and pleading is silenced. She bites down on her lip to stifle her own sobs, her chest heaving under her shirt. There really won't be any debate. There will be no turning back. He needn't say anything more. Just the look on his face is enough for Ravenna to again admit defeat. A second admission.

Standing over her, wrists in his hand, he undoes his belt. Her eyes widening, she tenses, thinking that

this is it, trying to be brave. The belt slips from his pants and she feels it wrapped around her wrists,

tightly. Ravenna's arms bend backwards in an upside down 'v', behind her head.

Parker turns and walks back to the desk. Ravenna watches him move around the desk, opening a drawer here and there. Kneeling as she is, she's unable to see what exactly he is placing neatly on his desk. As he walks back, the glint of silver in his hand. Holding her breath in anticipation She feels the belt replaced by the cold bite of a pair of handcuffs.

Meticulously sliding the belt through the loops of his pants. His gaze roams over her: hair damp and matted, eyes red, face blotchy from crying. Smiling at the predicament he comments. "Perhaps, in the future, you will choose words more carefully?" It's cruel, sarcastic--and has its desired effect.

Ravenna's shoulders slump and tremble, knowing that through her own carelessness she has had a hand in creating this situation: in the middle of his office, abandoned by the outside world, handcuffed and at his complete mercy.

The shock, pain, fear and anger swirl together. Yet, another ingredient is added: desire. In her

panties she feels the unmistakable wetness. Tingling. Ravenna catches her breath, trying to stifle the surprised look.

Parker smiles again, the damn Cheshire. Discovered...

His words come from behind her as he whispers against her ear soft almost like a caress "Embarrassed? Don't be..." His fingers mimic the tone of his words as he slowly unbuttons her shirt, exposing the top of her bra, its delicate flowery pattern, its bright, happy color--a cheerful green. "Excellent," he exhales, seeing each full, firm cup. The nipples harden beneath the satiny material at his approval.

He tugs Ravenna's shirt free, exposing her breasts completely. Her skin flushed with desire, mentally chastising herself for her reaction panicking at what this mean, knowing debating him will be futile as to why this is happening. Her mind swirls...

Pulling her into a standing position, His hand splayed out on her abdomen he slowly lets his hand slide beneath her pants, but denying her the flesh on flesh contact he caresses her over her panties--the same delicate flower pattern, the same cheerful green...made more shiny with the growing wetness between her legs. Ravenna breathes heavily. A sigh betraying her thoughts. "Yes, good...." again the whispered hiss in her ear. She pushes backwards towards Parker...

Calculating that by acting on her desire he might release her sooner. One step ahead he grabs the small

chain between her wrists and pull down, another sharp pain in her shoulders, chest and arms. Eyes popping out at the jolt. "Now, now, we haven't begun to explore..." he steps away from her, withdrawing his hand, leaving her aching.

Pushing her down roughly and pressing her face to the carpet He takes control once again although Ravenna wonders if she ever had any at all, her body keeps betraying her. "Kneel." A short, barked order. "You will answer my questions, understood?" He doesn't even look as Ravenna nods mutely.

The sharp gaze cuts her to the core. "What?" Ravenna's head nodding slowly. "Not good enough." An object flies through the air landing squarely across her breasts. She yelps in pain

and arches backwards, trying to escape it. "What was that?" he demands again; her small voice again answers a single word: "yes."

"Good." Cold. Terse. Removing his jacket, hanging it on the door. Parker walks back towards her, passing by until he comes to one of the chairs in the room. The same chair she was sitting in. He now sits, eyes narrow, arms crossed, slowly tapping the ruler against his upper arm. Imperious. Ravenna looks away, chest still smarting. Ego bruised more deeply than the tender flesh surrounding her nipples.

He motions her towards him. She crawls, stumbles, catches herself and completes the journey, knees protesting every inch. Parker leans forward, grasping the waistband of Ravenna's pants, undoing the button with one hand, teasing her breasts absently with the other. She hears the zipper and feels the cool air against her warm crotch. Her panties are wetter than ever before--even wetter than the very first time a boy reached down them to explore her budding sex; her smooth mound and waiting lips. The desire causing her eyes to roll back momentarily, lost in the feeling.

Snapped back to reality as each sensitive nipple is pinched viciously. Ravenna lets out a strangled gasp of pain at the intensity of the sensation. Twisting, Parker takes more flesh into his fingers, watching the tears well again. "This is what you wanted, wasn't it? To get close to me, in an attempt to grab for power over your co-workers?" She nods quickly, trying to escape the pain—thinking her honest answer would free her.

Ravenna is pulled up onto his lap, pants yanked down, exposing the silky material of her tiny bikini panties. Holding the handcuffs firmly, Parker pushes her slightly forward to give himself more access. Ravenna squirms, earning a hard yank of the handcuffs followed by a slap against her breast with the ruler. A slap more vicious than before...

"If anything is what you will do, then anything is what you will do." He says firmly. The words compete with her heartbeat drumming in her ears. She feels her behind exposed, legs pushed apart. Ravenna wonders if he can see the wetness. His low murmur the answer. The first bite of the flat ruler tears at the lower part of her ass, leaving an angry red bar. The second blow works slightly higher, still painful. The third, again in the same position as the first, driving the pain of the blow deep into Ravenna's mid-section, forcing the air out in a gasp. The fourth, the hardest yet (but not the hardest to come) bring stars to the room. With the fifth she shudders, held down firmly, unable to protect herself.

There is a pause, relief? Hardly. Ravenna is allowed to catch a breath, before Parker takes the waistband of her panties and tugs them down, exposing the tender, red flesh. The goosebumps on her skin rise immediately—she's not had a bare bottomed spanking since she was a child and to this day she doesn't think she really did anything all THAT wrong...but there will be no talking her way out of this. The stakes have changed. The rules different. Childhood innocence, even feigned, provides no advantage.

The ruler sails down, she hears it before impact, crackling against her. First one cheek and then the

other, Ravenna twists and squirms--panting and sobbing--trying to get away from the punishment. Parker simply, silently holds her down harder, pressing her into his lap. She feels the unmistakable bulge...

Parker remains focused, beating her ass red. The same red that is flushing her cheeks. The Cheshire smile across his face--knowing that the further he pushes her, the deeper into her dark desire Ravenna will go. He keeps her head down, so that she cannot see his enjoyment. He fills the air with admonitions, reprimands, disappointments. "This hurts me more than it hurts you. My hopes, being dashed by the shoddiness of your work. Your lack of team play..." Every word calculated for maximum effect.

Each withdrawal of the ruler gives view to Ravenna's considerable wetness. Her taut, engorged lips shining in the light. He makes sure to graze his fingers against her, lightly, without force, to signal his knowledge of her secrets. Of my intentions. With each, easy pass, Ravenna yearns unconsciously toward his hand, trying to bring it further into her, shocked at each blow she receives as an answer.

Seeing the fiery, angry red spreading, the welts beginning to rise off of her bare skin, the wetness leaking down the insides of her thighs, Parker relents, feeling no need to break her completely. He brings the ruler down once more, the hardest blow yet and is as shocked as she is to hear the grotesque crack and see her, as though in slow motion, pitched violently forward, rolling off of his lap and crashing to the floor.

In his shock he releases his hold on her wrists and allows her to curl into a fetal position at his feet, the tears flowing freely, her painful sobs growing louder. Parker stands, casually toss the ruler to the ground by her head, letting her see it clearly for the first time and steps over Ravenna, as if nothing had happened...

He goes back to his desk, continuously watching her, Ravenna's prone form wracked with sobs, slowly decreasing, softening. He busies himself with the next task. Swearing under her breath at him he returns, kneeling toward her, causing an involuntary recoil. She cowers. Softly now "let it go. I understand. I know." Ravenna's sobbing intensifies--his words reaching right through her. The pain of the spanking refusing to subside. As he wanted it.

He rises. Reaching down Parker unlocks the handcuffs, allowing her arms-numb slightly from the positioning-freedom. She tucks them underneath her, a vain, last effort of self-preservation...

Parker's hand grips the back of her neck, forcing her face further into the carpeting of the floor as he reaches between her legs, fondling her one beat to long—on purpose—with a flourish he pulls her panties and pants off tossing them aside on the floor.

Naked now, in a heap on the floor, Parker grasps the back of Ravenna's head, at the base, where her hair meets your neck and, winding a handful of the soft strands, now wet and matted down from the exertion, he lifts her up, off of the floor to her knees. Gripping her head, he pulls it back, sharply enough to forcing Ravenna to focus on him and the grin slowly curling around his lips to ask a simple question: "anything?"

She tries to resist the temptation. Ravenna shakes her head slowly from side to side in his hand. His eyes flash darkly. "Tsk tsk" is all she hears before his left hand reaches her puffy nipple and squeezes hard. Harder than before. Harder than ever before...

"I'll repeat myself, anything?" She bites down on her lip, refusing to cry out. Her resistance something he

was counting on. Wishing to see. "Anything?" The pinching gets harder. Focused on the most sensitive

part. She nods mutely. Parker lets that pass. A third admission.

"Good." Releasing her bruised nipple from his grasp she grabs at it, clutching her breasts behind her arms, hands cupping them for protection.

Parker steps behind Ravenna, grabbing each arm and twisting it backward. This time, she feels a heavy leather cuff attached to each. A metallic clip in-between them. He reaches down and wraps each ankle in a matching cuff. Another metallic click. She feels the clip in between her wrists tugged downward slightly and feel something pulled between the cuffs, attaching her wrists to her ankles at an angle which forces her breasts and hips to jut outward.

Standing before her once again, He sits. Watching. Close. Grabbing the top of her head and pulling her toward him. Holding Ravenna at arm's length, with his other hand Parker undoes his belt and the button of his pants and opens them. Ravenna's eyes, wide again, see the very bulge she felt before, positioned across his lap. Her lips tremble. He pulls her closer and in one movement his cock pushes through her lips, invading her mouth...

Parker pulls her head down and at the same time pushes further into her, nearly gagging Ravenna. She blanches and he lifts her head slightly. She looks up with red rimmed eyes. "Anything" is the only word he speaks.

She accepts.

Feeling him with her tongue and lips, Ravenna starts to explore. Sliding up and down the shaft, rolling the round head over in her mouth. Tasting the warmth, feeling the shaft throb and grow in her mouth. She closes her eyes, groaning around it, sucking and licking as he keeps his hand wrapped in her hair...

Her tongue slides past the head and she tastes the distinct saltiness of pre-cum. She looks up, horrified. Parker's unnerving, steady gaze meets hers. Ravenna tries to speak, to pull backwards—she has never, ever sucked a guy to completion! He mouths the single word which cuts her deepest.

His cock caressed, by her lips and tongue, throbs more in Ravenna's mouth. She discovers her own body

throbbing. Parker silently slides his leg in between hers and notes how she instinctively begins to rub her crotch against it, grinding down, either unaware or not caring...just wanting some level of release...

He's not inclined to provide it--just yet. Feeling Ravenna's warm mouth wrapped around him, watching her masturbating herself against his leg, it's just too enjoyable. Feeling his impending release Parker issues the command "Don't Swallow" [R1] as he allows himself to explode deeply into her mouth. Ravenna's eyes shut hard as she tastes cum for the first time and feel herself lost in its taste and texture, bearing down harder on his leg, her clit getting rubbed raw against the material of his pants.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anything

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds