• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • After Hours...x

After Hours...x

Doing bad things sometimes feels so good.....

I had been planning for weeks in fact ever since I had started my new job to play in my office, since starting I had been fortunate enough to fuck a Trans girl over my desk in my daytime guy mode but had never had the pleasure of a guy screwing me on my desk yet.

Knowing there were several guys who were interested in helping me indulge in my fantasy play I decided to set up an evenings fun, now as a manager I got to set the rota for the week and knowing I would sign myself onto the twilight shift I could organise my evening of debauchery.

Soon enough Wednesday rolled around and I had been chatting to a very well endowed guy I had got to know on a swingers site, he had his invite and was promising to make me feel like a total slut for a few hours. Not only that but his muscular torso and 8 thick inches would make sure I felt like a total slut as well.

Getting to my office early afternoon I had so much to do and a staff meeting to run but all that was going through my head was the thought of me dressed and being fucked hard on the desk we were all to sit around during our staff meeting, I have to say even sat doing my daily paperwork I was nursing a semi hard cock in my work trousers.

Knowing my bag was in the back of my car just outside the door was enough for me to make excuses to go and find various useless items from the boot, any excuse to slip my hand inside my bag and feel the soft feminine lingerie I had ready for the evenings shift.

Sat watching the clock as I spoke to my staff about site issues and upcoming improvements I knew full well I could not wait for the evening, as soon as the meeting was over I sent both my guys home and took on their duties myself just to pass the time and sure enough by the time I had finished attending to customers and problems it was getting on for 7pm.

Sitting down to have a light dinner of tuna with pasta and dressing I felt the stirring in my groin again but I knew I could not risk dressing yet as we still had regular customers who would come to the offices up until 9pm ish, deciding to go have a walk around site and do some inspections did little for my raging sex drive and soon enough I found myself in the toilets nursing my thick 8 inches to an explosive orgasm coating the toilet seat and floor in my spunk.

Now there was one more job to do and as I had to clean one toilet cubicle I thought I may as well do the whole toilet area, not the job you really want to be doing but sure enough it helped pass the time and by the time I finished it was approaching half past 8, grabbing my bag from the boot of my car I headed back into my office and cleared my desk popping my bag down just underneath ready for me to change.

Setting up my laptop so I could get online and watch some porn to really get me going again I decided it was near enough to 9pm so I thought I wont get any customers now and began the log off procedures from all our computer systems, finishing up and about to close the front office a regular face appeared and wanted to pay her permits so logging everything back on again I quickly did her paperwork and tried not to appear flustered.

Spotting I was rushing around instead of standing around chatting the customer asked why I was in such a rush tonight as she had obviously picked up on me checking her out on other evenings when she popped in, she was right too a proper gorgeous little blonde always in heels and always smiling.

Boy if I got chance I would of loved to fuck her hard on my desk but tonight it was my turn to enjoy some cock and as I had not been fucked in near 3 months I was gagging for it, making my excuses saying I had a friend I had to go meet the customer just said well have fun and I will see you soon.

Just those few words made me all the more horny as the thought of making her cum all over my cock rushed through my mind, pulling myself back together and once again logging out I decided this time I would close all our security shutters so we appeared closed to the public. Doing this meant I could get in trouble if any senior management happened to drop in this evening but normally after 9pm I was always considering going home anyway so I knew I would have the place to myself.

The guy I was meeting was called Jason, I had looked at his profile maybe a couple of times and then one day he dropped me a message saying he like what he saw and wondered if I would meet him for some hard sex sometime.

A few day earlier I had sent him a message just saying that I had this fantasy about being fully dressed and bent over my desk and used by a hung stud like him, fortunately he took the hint and said he would love to give me his cock and ultimately his cum deep in my tranny butt along with his contact number which I quickly saved into my mobile.

And sure enough at exactly 9.15pm my phone rang and as the display lit up with a name it was Jason, answering in my very best feminine yet submissive tones I simply said

"Hi Jason, not quite ready yet babe been held up at work"

Answering "No problem give me the postcode and I will see you in say half hour?"

Agreeing and giving him the office address and postcode he chuckled and when I asked why he replied

"That's a car park, I park there all the time...Don't tell me you work in the site office?"

Replying that I do Jason just chuckled again then added "I bet I can guess which one you are but I am still going to fuck you senseless".

Now feeling a little nervous about the meet I said yeah ok I guess I will see you in around half hour then, putting the phone down and heading to my office to get ready the whole time thinking if anyone else I know finds out about this my job will be over.

Fighting off the urge to cancel I quickly checked my online profile and saw I had another message, opening it and looking at the sender it was Jason and all it read was

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone, you can be my little secret.. See you in a bit"

I was so glad he had sent that and all of a sudden I found myself sat in my big leather chair naked bar the pair of lace top stockings I was pulling into place up my shaven legs, standing up and tucking away my rather large cock I slid my stocking coated legs into a tight pair of purple and black lace panties before slipping on a pair of 5inch black satin high heels.

Now I was starting to feel horny again and trying to keep my cock from getting hard and spoiling the illusion I was creating, pulling my steel boned corset into place and making it tight enough to feminise my waist and increase my bust. It hurt like it did the first time after it had been so long since I last tried it on, squeezing my waist from 34 inches down to 30 inches and giving me a hourglass figure with my chubby bottom that I was always told was very cute and infinitely fuckable.

Now came the hardest part as I sat and rediscovered the joys of being breathless from the extremely tight corset pinning everything in and squeezing my internal organs to the point where as I would bend I could not breathe at all, taking a moment to get used to the short breaths I had to take I slowly fixed my make up making sure every last bit was perfect from the rose red lips to the mascara and eyeliner making me look totally feminine from every angle.

Getting to my feet and picking up my wig I had chosen for tonight I wiggled my way to the staff room where I knew there was a long mirror, its always so strange seeing myself looking totally feminine without the wig but as I put it into place and let the long black hair fall past my shoulders and across my brow I knew I looked as good as any genetic girl could if not better.

Tottering back to my office I pulled out my dress for the night a tiny but very stretchy Pvc mini dress that barely covered my pantie encased cock and balls and didn't even make my stocking tops, I knew Jason loved this dress as he had commented on my pictures in it online.

Now I was ready but suddenly I forgot I had not douched and going out into a dark car park and across to the toilet block to douche with freezing cold water was not going to be fun especially in this dress, checking the cctv system I decided it was clear and as I wanted to move quick I decided to take off my stilettos and put my shoes back on which must have looked bizarre.

Unlocking the toilet door and darting inside I quickly filled the sink and filled my douche with the water, getting into one of the cubicles I inserted its neck deep into my anus and as I began to spray the water inside me it hurt like hell, the water was so cold it didn't help me relax my anus at all so as I sat down and had to expel it all the rush of cold water and shit was foul and painful all in one go, there was no way I was going to do a second one as I usually would.

As I locked up the toilets again and headed back across the yard to the office I saw a figure stood outside and the rush of fear took control, I knew I had been seen and as yet I was unsure who it was. Feeling my heart beating so hard I could hear it in my head I took my time and was trying to work out who it was.

It was not until I got close and the voice said

"You know those shoes look shit with that outfit Lisa"

The feeling of relief washed over me as I knew it was Jason, he said he had been trying to call me and as I explained that I forgot to douche he just chuckled as I unlocked the door and led him into my makeshift boudoir.

Trying to still relax I went round closing doors in the office block so he only had one choice and that was my office, as soon as we were inside my office I turned to face him and he locked his large muscular hands around my corseted waist and just said very hot babe.

Leaning in to kiss him he said not yet bitch, and with that he reached down and released his belt and his flies letting his jeans drop to the floor to reveal he had no boxer shorts on, reaching to wrap my hand around his already semi hard shaft Jason said I would prefer you suck it.

Not having to be asked twice I got to my knees on the horrible cheap office carpet and slowly wrapped my rose red lips around his impressive thick bell end lapping at his piss slit before taking his shaft deep into my mouth, slowly encouraging his rapidly stiffening cock to get to its full erection, taking the back of my head Jason started to pump his cock in and out of my mouth making me gag as his bell end hit the back of my throat almost making me vomit.

Choking and still trying to impress him I looked up to see his deep brown eyes watching me envelop his thick cock between my made up lips, letting me go I stood again and took his now near 9 inch cock in my hand and began to slowly wank him off as our lips met for the first time that night.

Fortunately I had chosen well as I discovered Jason had a pierced tongue and a lot of tattoos which is a major turn on for me, I just adore tattooed guys.

Also I am quite tall at near 6 feet 3 when dressed and in 5 inch heels I make most guys look short but this time Jason almost matched my own height so it was easy for us to maintain full body contact, as our tongues began to meet I was in ecstasy and then without any warning Jason pulled my panties aside releasing my own 8 inch stiff prick and went to his knees and began sucking me off.

Trying to move closer to the table so I could rest against it Jason knew what he was doing as he took all of my 8 inches deep into his throat making me squirm with pleasure, making my way onto the table Jason got my message loud and clear as he released my cock from his talented mouth and pulled my panties off over my 5 inch heels throwing them to the floor.

Eager for his cock I laid back teasing my nipples begging him to fuck me, but as he stood still rock hard he bent over kissed me hard on the lips and then disappeared between my thighs working his pierced tongue around my tight balls and down my perineum to my puckered little Tgirl pussy hole.

Feeling his tongue investigating my arse pussy I spread my legs a little and Jason held my legs back slightly as he buried his tongue deep into my butt, his piercing running around my anus was driving me wild and as I laid back enjoying the licking I was getting Jason suddenly pushed a thick finger into my butt stretching my anus open and then another making me moan as he continued to lick me out savouring my juicy little arse pussy.

I knew I had to have him inside me as soon I was going to cum if he kept lapping at my butt, begging him to push his cock up me Jason didn't take much convincing. Standing at the edge of my desk he slid me onto the side and put my heels up to his shoulders and offered me his thick veiny 9 inches, I had never had one so big before so was sure it would hurt but Jason had me so relaxed and turned on that he eased his bell end in and with a audible pop he was in me.

Filling stretched and full of cock I moaned with pleasure begging him to give me as much as I could take and with that he slid into me inch by inch, biggest I had ever had was about 7 inches in me so Jason's was to be a challenge especially as he was so thick as well.

Easing into me he made it in about three quarters of the way then began to slide slowly in and out of my tight hole making me purr with pleasure each time I felt him slide inside me again, soon enough he had me totally relaxed and enjoying his fat prick inside me and sure enough once he had me wet and juicy he went for it and managed to slide into me right up to his balls.

Good it felt so good having a thick 9 inch cock in my arse being used like a gorgeous all be it slutty girl, now I was comfy on his prick I asked him to fuck me hard as he had promised and I didn't have to ask twice as Jason built up the speed and soon enough his full balls were slapping my arsehole as he drove his manhood into my tight anus.

I had never felt so good and wondered why I hadn't taken Jason up on his earlier offers to fuck me, now I was wet and so relaxed Jason was slamming into my butt pushing me across the desk as he did. Moaning hard I begged him to give me his cum and he replied not yet.

Pulling his massive cock out of me I suddenly felt empty but as he pulled me to my feet I attempted to catch my balance in my heels and found my legs were numb from the deep pounding he had given me, fortunately I didn't have to stand for long as Jason ordered me to turn around and bend over the desk.

Getting a good fix on the desk I wasn't sure what was to come next, suddenly I felt Jason's pierced tongue licking out my well fucked butt I almost shot my thick creamy load there and then but as he reached round and grabbed my girly cock I knew it was time and I needed to cum bad. Begging him to let me cum he once again said no not yet hun and put an elastic band from my desk tightly around my erect prick preventing me from cumming.

Standing behind me I felt his thick cock run down the cleft of my arse and with a push against my anus Jason had all of his thick 9 incher deep in my butt again, this time he took me nice and slow reaching round squeezing my nipples and kissing at my neck as he ground he thick cock in and out of my well fucked arse.

Begging him to fuck me and fill me with his spunk he pushed me face down onto the desk and began to fuck me hard deep and fast slamming his thick cock as deep as I could take it almost pushing me off my feet with each time his full balls smashed against my arse, screaming and writhing in not pain but pleasure I began to buck into him so he could get as deep as he liked and with that Jason grunted hard and I felt the rush of his cum filling my insides.

Pumping 2 or 3 loads up me I felt such a slut and loved the warm spunk running all round my anus and washing past Jason's cock as he still continued to fuck me, egging him on I begged him for another load up me and sure enough this time it didn't take long, a few hard pushes into my seriously cum soaked anus Jason spat the last of his load up me.

Sliding from my sopping wet cunt Jason fell back into my big leather chair panting like a exhausted dog, sliding my fingers into my cum soaked bum I got a good soaking all over my fingers and hand and proceeded to lick my fingers clean of his spunk, it tasted so good with the mix of cum and lube and my own sweat.

Savouring the taste I looked over at Jason and sure enough he had been enjoying watching me eat his cum so much he was sat nursing a hard cock again, asking him if he wanted to ride me again he asked if I would suck him off.

How could I resist after the fuck he had given me....

Getting to my hands I knees I crawled across the room until I knelt in front of him slowly wanking him off as the cum that had been in my butt was slowly making a puddle on my office carpet, sliding my still rose red lips around his bell end and lapping the remaining cum and anal juices from his prick tasted amazing.

Slowly taking his impressive shaft into my mouth he started encouraging me to make him cum again

"Come on you little gorgeous slut make my prick fill your sexy mouth with spunk"

I could not resist that invite and sure enough I began to use every technique I know and as I groped his balls as I sucked him deep, it was seeming to take forever but after Jason had already cum 3 or 4 times in my butt I should of expected it would take a while.

Getting bored of sucking him I decided what I would do and as I pushed a finger into his anus I took at least three quarters of his shaft into my mouth and as I flicked at his G spot his bell end exploded not once but two or three healthy spurts of thick man cum filling my mouth as I attempted to swallow as much as I could.

Asking him when I could cum he said maybe I will let you now and with that he released the elastic band from my still rock hard 8 inches and pushed two fat fingers up my butt as he sucked me deep laid back on the office floor, the orgasm hit me like a train and as it washed over me my whole body contorted firing several thick spurts of cum direct into Jason's mouth.

Swallowing most of it he said I know you love the taste and laid on top of me as our lips met, sharing each others spunk as we both laid exhausted and emptied.

As we went to clean ourselves up Jason said to me any time you need a fuck baby please call me and with that he pulled his Jeans and shirt back on and left, sat on the edge of my desk and looking around my office there was cum all over my carpet and the smell of sex filled the room so much I was sure I would be fired the next morning but as my big boss walked in he commented you must have had one hot slut in here last night.

Little does he know that hot slut is me, a sexy hot dirty tranny slut with a penchant for hot guys and gallons of spunk in my tight butt.....x

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • After Hours...x

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 538 milliseconds