• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Slavery Ch. 08

Slavery Ch. 08

12

Sorry the story is later than advertised. My laptop died, so had to rewrite what I had. Also, it is a short installment. The next will be longer, and will be up on Friday at the latest. Again, appologies!

Alana threaded through the tents. In truth, she was incredibly grumpy. The sex had more than satisfied her, in the end, but she didn't understand why Kalen was letting her go to the river alone. He had been over protective since she arrived; a few glasses of wine should not undo his urge to protect her. Did he want her to ask, or was he trying to give her some freedom? Alana was tempted to just wash quickly at the nearest point of the river, after all how dangerous could splashing some water on herself be? It wasn't like she was going to get in, but she decided to head to the other side of the bridge. When Alana left the tents, she was further up the river than she thought. The music, fire and general bustle of the celebration seemed far away.

Alana quickly removed her dress, sat on the bank and dipped her feet in the water. As she cupped handfuls of water to splash over her body, she started to think back to the sex. She had bitten Kalen, but he hadn't bitten her. It was strange. Was he doing it to be considerate? She wasn't sure. It seemed to mean a lot to him. Maybe he knew what she had done, or maybe he was getting tired of her. A tear escaped Alana's eyes, and she wiped at it furiously. She felt so confused, no doubt down to the wine. Splashing a little more water over herself, Alana decided the only solution was to go back to celebration and find Kalen. She could ask him; he had never denied her anything, and she doubted he would start now.

Alana stood, then turned to pick up her dress. She froze the moment that she saw the three men. She recognised on of them from the circle earlier; he had a thick scar that ran diagonally from under his right ear, and disappeared under the left side of his robe. The two other men could have been anyone. Not wanting to think the worst, Alana tried to get her breathing under control. Her heart beat seemed to be racing her lungs, both of them working furiously, fuelled by wine and fear. Slowly, Alana picked up her dress, greeting them as she did so, never letting her eyes leave them.

"Quite a show you put on for us." The man with the scar nodded in her direction as he spoke. Alana was thankful that it was dark as she could feel herself blushing. As if on cue, the three men stepped towards Alana in unison.

"I'm afraid I must go. My master is waiting." Alana voice quivered. She had no idea how she was going to get out of this.

"Your master is probably still sleeping where you left him." Alana felt the colour drain from her face. That show. She had assumed that they meant the dancing. "Quite the spirited little lady," the man continued. So far the others hadn't spoken. Alana decided that she would have to try a different path.

"General T'arik will be displeased if you harm me." It was a risk, mentioning T'arik's name, but perhaps it would be worth it. The man paused for a moment, glanced at him companions, then laughed. Again, the three stepped closer.

"General T'arik isn't our General, little lady," Scar said with a smirk. He stepped closer, almost within touching distance. Alana had no idea what he meant by that comment, but at the moment she didn't care. She had to escape, and only knew one way to do that. She took a deep breath, but couldn't quite bring herself to do it.

"What are your intentions?" Before she risked it, she had to know.

"We want what you gave him." They wanted sex. That was so not happening. Taking a second deep breath, perhaps her last ever one, Alana jumped backwards. In the moment before she landed, time seemed to still. She saw, behind a boulder, a crouched shape with glowing red eyes. She had just enough time to think 'Bastard' before cool water swallowed her, and she was swept violently along.

Alana collided with rocks, swallowed water, and was twisted and turned in the current so often that she no longer knew which was up. There was no way she would be able to grab the bridge. Starting to panic, she opened her mouth letting in another wave of water. Needing to cough it up, Alana scrabbled around her searching for the bottom. Her toes scrapped along a surface that felt like shingles, so she kicked. For one amazing, lifesaving moment Alana's head broke the surface. She spluttered, water pouring from her mouth as she tried to drag in some air.

Had she gone past the bridge yet? Alana's head banged into something hard as she was swept sideways by the fierce current. She went under again. Once more, it was a struggle for the surface. This time as her head came up into glorious air, Alana's heart leapt. The bridge was in front of her. Seconds were all she had to prepare. Kicking hard to keep herself up right, Alana reached up as far as she could. The supporting beams under the bridge were low enough that she might be able to wrap her hands around one. If she missed on the side closest to her, she would have a second chance, but it would be milliseconds after the first. Then, the bridge was upon her. Her hands scrabbled for purchase, not finding any at first, but at the last moment Alana managed to clutch at a beam with one hand. Bringing her other hand up to secure herself, her feet tried to find something to stand on. There was nothing. She was hanging and knew that, with the current, she would be unable to support her own weight for long.

It felt like an eternity before she heard the voice that she had been waiting for.

"You bastard," she hissed, "I could have died."

"Alana, I didn't think you would be so impulsive. I wanted you to enjoy some freedom, not drown yourself." She couldn't argue, not really. She had been desperate to be able to roam the camp alone. She guessed he had proved his point about it being dangerous for her.

"Were you going to let them..."

"No," he growled though the darkness, interrupting her. "I couldn't stand it, sitting there, seeing you afraid. I couldn't kill them until they had touched you, though. I had to be sure. Their General would have me killed, and you."

"Are you going to pull me out?" Alana's arms were burning with the strain, and her whole body was frozen. She had swallowed more flies than she cared to think about, and could swear that something was crawling up her thigh. When Kalen chuckled in response, she could have sworn, but controlled herself. There was a splash before her, and warm hands settled on her waist. Letting go felt so amazing that Alana burst into tears.

"You're safe now." Alana nodded, pushing herself against Kalen. He sat her on the bank before climbing out himself.

"I'm sorry I ruined your party," whispered Alana. In her mind, she also apologised for kissing T'arik. He hadn't been around to save her from her own foolishness.

"I'm glad you are disobedient," he whispered in response. "If not, you wouldn't have found such a dramatic escape so easy. You should have seen the look on their faces. If you had gone to the pool, I would have much less to amuse me." Alana landed a playful punch on Kalen's arm. He took her hand, pulling Alana to her feet, then led her back to the tent.

Once back, Kalen removed the remnants of the tattered, soaked dress from Alana's battered body. Fresh bruises were blossoming all over her tanned skin, and there were bloody scrapes in too many places to count. Jumping into the river had certainly not been an easy option. Alana sank to her knees on the fur rug beneath her.

"Join me." Her voice was quiet, and betrayed her uncertainty. She wanted Kalen to love her, but wasn't sure how to ask. The first time that she had seen this rug she had had some very definite ideas about what she wanted to do on it, and now was the time. When Kalen knelt opposite Alana, she voiced what she was thinking. "Make love to me." Kalen frowned. It was not an expression that they used in this language. Alana sighed.

"Before, you called me your lover." Alana hoped that the conversation would progress in a way that she wanted it to, but her hopes were short lived.

"You are my lover because you love me," Kalen stated confidently. Alana winced at the statement, but didn't contradict him.

"Are you my lover? Do you love me?" Alana had bunched her hands into the fur beneath her, unconsciously looking for a source of comfort.

"Yes." It was a clear statement. Kalen loved Alana.

"Then show me, with your body." Alana hoped that he would be gentle with her, she didn't need rough, and wasn't sure that she could take it. Kalen slunk towards her on all fours, animal like and graceful. He swept her wet hair back from her face, settling his hand possessively on the back of her neck. When his kiss came, it possessed her mouth. It was thorough and took charge, but it wasn't rough. Kalen's lips slid over Alana's as if they were made to kiss her. His hands soon followed.

Kalen tweaked one of Alana's nipples as he kissed his way down her neck, and across her collar bone. His soft, tender lips worked their way down Alana's body until he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking it gently. Alana arched into his attentions, a moan escaping her. Kalen's hands gently caressed her stomach as his mouth sought her other puckered nipple. Alana laced her fingers through Kalen's hair, wanting to push him south, but allowing him to do as she had asked. It felt as though he was worshiping her body.

Kalen's tongue followed his hands down Alana's body. He licked the soft, vulnerable flesh on her stomach, before working his way over her hip, and down the crease at the top of her thigh. Alana's stomach and groin were jolted with electricity as he used his fingers to spread her open. She felt electric, alive and hungry. Kalen playfully tugged on a lock of curly, black hair that had grown since leaving for war. Quickly, unexpectedly, he was gone from between Alana's legs. She didn't have time for confusion; he was back before she could find the will to sit up, although she could see no reason for his previous departure.

"Lie very still." Dutifully, Alana froze. The feeling of a wet cloth between her legs made her stiffen, but she didn't move to avoid it. It felt pleasant against her sensitive skin, and when it brushed her clit, it made her gasp. Once she was damp, she felt Kalen tug on a tuft of hair. A cold, sharp object flashed across her skin. Kalen repeated this action over and over until Alana could feel his hot, damp breath on exposed skin. Her pussy ached with the desire to feel his fingers inside her, and she was so wet that she doubted he would have any trouble taking her. Once she was bare, Kalen caressed her lovingly, the rewarded her good behaviour with a long, slow lick. Alana shivered, moaning Kalen's name. She wasn't sure that she wanted slow love making anymore.

Alen took his time. His mouth moved slowly between Alana's legs, tasting her, probing her deeply, fluttering over her clit. It wasn't until Alana cried out that Kalen moved on top of her. His penetration of her stung Alana; she felt tender from their earlier romp in the woods, but was still eager to accept his body within hers.

As Kalen moved slowly within Alana, Alana felt as though she were liquid. Her limbs didn't seem to respond as they she should. She clung to him, unable to move, but luxuriating in his slow, soft thrusts. Kalen claimed Alana's mouth, kissing her deeply. She could tell the he was getting close, but his body remained steady and sure.

"I love you, Alana." His confession, although she had already heard it, took Alana by surprise. She gazed up into Kalen's eyes. Did she love him? In this moment she certainly did. However, if asked tomorrow, what would she say?

"I love you, too." It felt good to say it. Kalen's face looked delighted above her, and he finally allowed himself to lose control.

Afterwards, Kalen wrapped them both in the furs. Alana's still damp hair dripped slowly on Kalen's shoulder. He held her close, nuzzling against her. He seemed content. Eventually, he pulled away, gripping Alana's face in one large hand so that he could turn her to face him.

"I have to go away tomorrow." His voice sounded grave. He paused for a moment, allowing Alana to take in the news before he continued, "I have been recalled by Zeve, and shall be gone for ten nights. I asked to take you with me, but he forbade it. Alana, General T'arik will care for you whilst I am gone." Alana had grown pale as Kalen spoke.

"I don't understand." Her voice was weak, strained and confused.

"Alana, I upset Zeve when I killed Jaron in the way I did." Alana remembered the way that Zeve had looked at them, and nodded in agreement. "I have been called back to receive an award for my achievements in battle which is a common enough event, but for you to be forbidden at the ceremony in unheard of. I fear for you, Alana."

"I don't understand why he wants to hurt me." Alana said as she stood. She wrapped her arms around herself, her head down. Her mind was spinning. Not only would she have to face ten nights without Kalen, but she would be spending them with T'arik. She was afraid of what might happen during that time to Kalen, to her, and between her and the General. Her attraction to him couldn't be denied.

"Alana, it is me that he wishes to hurt. You are just a means to an end."Kalen's voice held sympathy, but his words tipped Alana over the edge. She had wondered to the desk and, as he finished his sentence, she spun and threw her most weighty book at Kalen, who batted it away.

"A means to an end?" She screeched. Kalen flinched at the volume, the tone. He hadn't seen Alana like this before. "How dare you? How dare he? This is my life! I may just be property to you," Alana sobbed, "but this is my life." Kalen was beside Alana before she knew it, holding her close and shushing her like a child. He lifted her, taking her to their bed so that he could tuck her in. as he tried to cover her over, she scrambled away from him. "I can't keep doing this, Kalen." Kalen nodded in response, but made no other attempt to console Alana. Instead, he pulled a wrap around his waist, and left.

Alana awoke groggy and confused. She had fallen asleep alone after shedding what felt like a bucket full of tears. She felt so alone. It wasn't fair that her life was being turned upside down again. She thought back to the events of the previous evening, and considered Kalen's actions in a new light. He had let her go alone to prove a point, and the point had been thoroughly proven. It was clear that he was worried about her actions when he left, and she had to be honest with herself, she had done some foolish things.

Alana sat up, and smiled nervously at Kalen. He was sat on the end of their bed, watching her. He returned her smile, but it didn't reach his eyes. That was not a good a sign. Alana wondered if she had somehow pushed him too far. Alana considered what she could say to make things better, but was interrupted before she had the chance. General T'arik entered the tent. Alana felt her body seize up, she couldn't breathe, let alone move.

"Alana, you will be staying with the General. We will wait outside whilst you dress." Kalen's voice was devoid of any emotion. Sucking in a deep breath, Alana quickly slipped from the bed and found some clean clothes. If she was going to be staying in T'arik's tent, then she would need her books. Grabbing things that she would need, Alana found the little packet with her earrings in. Kalen had bought her them to wear on his home planet where she would no longer be forced to wear grey. Slipping them inside her book, it seemed important to take them with her.

Leaving the tent, Alana started to sweat instantly. The air felt like it would strip her skin from the bone beneath it. The two men stood silently together, their backs to her. Alana studied Kalen's height, his width, committing it to memory. He might be afraid for her, but there was every chance that he would be executed when he returned. Alana placed a hand on Kalen's arm. When he turned, she snuggled up to him, planting kisses on his bare chest. His armour was nowhere in sight today. Carefully, Kalen extricated himself from her grasp. He kissed her on the head to soften his action, but it still left Alana weeping.

"Hush, Alana. There is nothing we can do about this. I will be back for you." Kalen didn't wait for a response, but turned and started to walk away. Alana called his name, wanting to make things right between them, but he didn't as much as pause.

General T'arik had quickly given Alana something to take her mind off Kalen. He ordered her to arrange the things she would need for ten nights, then found someone to carry them for her as they headed to his residence. Alana didn't pause to notice the size of the tent, but found a pile of cushions and threw herself upon them.

"Alana, I will not have you sulking." The tone of T'arik's voice shocked Alana into sitting up. He continued in a more gentle voice once he saw her respond. "Let us bathe. We have much to discuss, I fear." Alana nodded, still sniffling, but glad to be heading for the cool water.

The walk to the river was easy, and they moved in companionable silence. It was when Alana undressed that the real trouble started. Before Alana could understand what was happening, T'arik had grabbed her arm, and dragged her to a nearby tree. Her heart hammered in her chest as she struggled against him, but once in the shade T'arik let go and stepped back.

"What has he done?" He demanded. Alana was briefly puzzled until she looked down at the state of herself. Bruises and scabs covered her body. She wasn't in pain, but she was ashamed of the event that had causes them.

"I fell in the river," she replied, staring hard at her feet.

"He did not even get you a doctor." The sound of derision in T'arik's voice made Alana realise that he didn't particularly like Kalen. The word doctor, however, caused nothing but fear.

"I'm quite well, T'arik," Alana protested. When T'arik dismissed her assurances, Alana decided to tell him the truth.

"Afraid? My dear, there is nothing to fear. You are shaking like a child!" It was true; Alana had started to tremble in the heat. T'arik put his arms around her, and led her into the sunshine. Alana decided that she would have to tell him her whole story if he was to listen to her protestations.

Sat on the river bank, feet dangling in the water, Alana finished telling T'arik about Kalen killing Jaron.

"Have you trusted the birth control?" Alana shuddered. Her insides seemed to solidify as she considered what T'arik was asking. They had been so stupid. She nodded, unable to find her voice. "I will have a doctor bring a replacement. There will be no need to see him." With that, T'arik slipped into the water, reaching a hand out to help Alana in.

"You know, I really thought you hated me at first," Alana said, smiling up at T'arik.

"Why is that?" T'arik's fingers strayed to the bottom of Alana's back and started to caress her.

"The way you looked at me, and spoke about me." Alana's voice sounded hurt.

"I hated the bruises on your flesh, the fear in your eyes. You looked tired, and strained. I hate him. I never hated you. Alana, you are beautiful, enchanting, and I wish to make you my own." The tone in T'arik's voice told Alana that he was serious. His fingers moving over her wet skin made her tighten in places that really shouldn't be reacting to him. She felt guilty. She felt longing. She felt something sting her.

"Fuck!" The pain was excruciating. White hot fire spread from her ankle, down into her foot. It started to spread up her calf, paralysing her. Suddenly she was unable to flex her foot, or to clench her calf. "T'arik, it hurts. God, it hurts."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Slavery Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds