• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Disabled, But Still Able Pt. 02

Disabled, But Still Able Pt. 02

12345

It was in November that Brian broke his neck and became paralyzed. He still had motion in his arms but his fine motor skills and his fingers were affected. The nerve damage to his legs was complete and he would be using a wheelchair for most likely the rest of his life. He wondered at the time if he would ever have sex again. It was only the following summer that his questions were happily answered by two different women. The first was the personal care attendant he and his mother had hired. He was amazed when the second ended up being his mother herself.

Chapter 10

Pam had been at the kitchen sink rinsing dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. The water was running and she thought she heard a strange noise. It sounded like it was coming from her son's bedroom. Nine months earlier he had broken his neck and was paralyzed. Now he was in the bedroom and the 26-year-old personal care attendant they had hired was helping him with a shower. But the noises Pam heard were unique.

She turned off the water and listened for a second -- nothing. She put the plate in the dishwasher and flipped on the water to rinse the next plate. Just then she heard the sound again. She was going to ignore it but decided to stop the water one more time. She stood there holding the plate and staring into space with her ears listening closely. There it was again. Without the water running it was obvious what she was listening to. That was Marlene, and she was moaning.

She set the plate down and did not know what to think. Her mind was a blur. This 26-year-old woman was in there taking advantage of her baby. But she knew better. She knew he was now a 19-year-old man. That first night when she came to his side after breaking his neck she asked him if he had had sex before. He told her he had and she was ultimately relieved. Like most other people, she figured his sex life was completely over beginning that night. Like Brian, over the next several months she learned quite a bit. It turns out that he could be sexually active. Nevertheless, she constantly worried that simply because he is in a wheelchair he may never be able to find a partner.

So now as she stood in the kitchen and listened to the moans continue, she started to smile. Not only was her son having sex, but it seemed that he was doing a pretty good job. It was then that the smile on her face changed. It changed because her thoughts began to wander even more. What was going on in there? She started to imagine her son with Marlene's pregnant naked body on top of him. That thought actually turned her on. She should not be aroused in the least she told herself. But yet she could feel the juices start to flow between her legs as Marlene let out one of the loudest moans yet.

She turned the water back on and continued to rinse the dishes. She wanted to stop what she was doing and focus all her attention on what was going on in the bedroom. Nevertheless, she made sure to finish her task at hand. Once all the dishes were in the dishwasher, she closed the door and started the cycle. Now the kitchen was clean. She knew she should go upstairs, take off her nightgown, and take a shower. But instead, she slowly walked down the hall towards Brian's bedroom.

She stood there and gently placed her ear against the door. From here she could hear Marlene breathing heavily and the moans were now consistent. My God, is she that easy to please, or is he that good? She was ashamed to even think like that. She now pictured his cock. The last three months she routinely had seen it. She still remembered the first time she undressed him after the accident. She remembered her little boy but now he was a man and she was taking off his clothes. As she pulled his underwear off that first time she was rather amazed to see a full grown cock. It was semi-flaccid at the time but, it was definitely bigger than his father's. Of course, at the time there was nothing sexual about her observation. During the last four months as well, s he simply cared for him and never thought twice about the fact that he was nude much of the time.

The combination of curiosity and her arousal overcame her nerves and hesitation. She opened the door slightly so she could peek in. She looked in and was comforted by the fact that Marlene's back was to the door. Pam obviously knew she would be on top, but she was relieved that she was not facing the door. She watched as Marlene rocked up and down on top of her son. She could see the sweat glistened off of Marlene back. In a strange way, even that aroused her. She had never had any attraction towards women; but the way Marlene's bare back looked down to the top of her ass was a beautiful sight at that point in time. She then began to imagine her pregnant belly as it bounced up and down above her son. She wanted to see more. She had seen Brian's penis so many times in the last month, but now she just had to see it in all its glory.

Right then, Marlene lifted too high and his cock fell out of her dripping pussy. She lifted her ass higher hoping to quickly place it back into her cunt. It was at this point Pam saw Brian's cock. It fell back against his belly. It actually made a noise when it hit his abdomen. She looked closely and it was shining with the residue from Marlene's pussy. Marlene took this moment to almost stand up while she readjusted her footing. During this time, Pam could not take her eyes off of her son's member. So much so she quickly realized that perhaps she opened the door too much. He pulled it back close as much is possible still leaving her an adequate view of his cock. Did he see her? She doubted it.

Her lascivious thoughts continued. She knew they were wrong, but she couldn't fight them. Neither could the rest of her body. She felt the juices flowing between her own legs. She no longer was hesitant and instead moved her right hand down to lift up her knee length blue nightgown.

The nightgown was in her hand just long enough for her to move it out of her way. She let go so that her hand could then slip under the waistband of her panties and on top of her hairy mound. Standing up she was not able to rub her clit from side to side like she preferred. But she was so hot and horny that simply moving up and down sent waves of excitement up her back and down her legs. She had not felt like this in years. She wanted this feeling to last forever.

She continued a slow and methodical pace up and down. Her other hand began to tweak her very erect nipple through the material of her nightgown. Just then she watched Marlene grab Brian's dick again and guide it slowly back into her slit. While watching intently, Pam made sure she shoved her middle finger into her own hole with the same timing. She imagined that it was her sons cock coming home to Mom. The motions of her finger mimicked Marlene's with every stroke. Her incestuous fantasies continued as she watched this practical stranger fuck her son.

Chapter 11

Pam did not close the door until shortly after Marlene's orgasm. She had watched almost the entire session and lasted long enough to see Marlene collapse on top of her son. She also witnessed the deep and passionate kiss the two of them shared. It was at that point she pushed her finger deeper into her pussy than she had all morning. Nevertheless, she still could not satisfy herself appropriately standing in the hallway. She pulled her hand out from her panties and let her nightgown drop back to her knees. She quietly closed the door behind her and snuck back into the kitchen.

She stopped briefly at the kitchen counter to regain her senses. The feelings she had outside that door as she watched her son fuck Marlene were better than anything she had felt in a decade. She still was tingling all over. But she was ashamed. She tried to put this out of her mind and go about her business. She grabbed a rag and wiped down the counter even though she knew it was already clean.

"This is ridiculous," she told herself. And she went upstairs to shower like she had planned before she heard Marlene's initial screams.

She entered the master bedroom and quickly went into the master bath. It was warm and comfortable. The carpeting felt reassuring on the bottom of her feet after standing on the tile outside the door for such a long time. She stood outside the shower area right in front of the bathtub and started to fill it with water. She turned and began looking in the mirror across from the tub.

It was morning. Consequently, she had no makeup on, nor was her hair done. Yet as she looked in the mirror she was proud of what she saw. She turned 42 the previous December, but her body looked the same as it did in her 20s. She was very careful about what she ate and always watched her weight. Her black shoulder length hair draped somewhat over her face and she pushed it back. She looked closely at her face in the mirror. Even without makeup, she realized she was still attractive.

She then stepped back to look at herself in her nightgown. There was nothing special. It was a simple blue nightgown that hung to her knees. She realized she needed to see more. She immediately pulled it over her head and threw it to the side. She doubted if she would ever wear it again. She wanted to always look good and sexy from now on. Both for herself, but deep down inside she knew she was doing it for Brian.

Her nude body reflected back at her in the mirror. She definitely approved this view much better. She was not tall. She only stood five foot four. Even in the nude, she was still very proud of her body. Her belly was still tight with little to no fat at all. She turned around and saw that her ass had no cellulite or extra tissue. Her legs were obviously bigger than they were ten years ago; but overall they still looked good as well. Those were the areas she always was obsessed with. She worked hard to keep in shape.

But now she was looking at herself in a different way. Was she still attractive? Was she still sexually appealing? It had been a longtime since she thought about that. She still had her back slightly to the mirror and now looked at her ass in a different way.

"Still tight," she thought to herself.

She turned back around and began to thoroughly evaluate her chest. It did not take long because there was not much to evaluate. Pam never did have much of the chest. In a way, that always made controlling her weight easy. But it had been a sense of frustration throughout her life. As she got older it did not bother her much; but now she looked at her breasts and wished she had more. Recently it had begun to bother her more because her 15-year-old daughter was a D-cup.

She continued to look at her breasts. Even more noticeable as she stared was how unbelievably big her nipples were. They protruded out so much. They actually looked like big red fingertips on the end of her boobs. Part of it was because of her arousal, but even normally she has to make sure to wear the right bra and keep them under cover. Her husband once made a comment years ago when he was drunk about how he did not like them. Ever since then she was uncomfortable with herself.

Lastly, she looked between her legs. The dark brown hair mixed with black was thick and furry covering her entire pussy. Throughout the 70s it was popular to have a lot of hair down there. She remembered all of her husband's Playboys and they even attended the nude musical "Hair". None of those women were shaved. However when Marlene climbed off of her son, Pam was able to admire her naked body. She was stunning even though she was six months pregnant. It was difficult to see beneath the pregnant belly, but Pam noticed how clean shaven Marlene was. She knew she should probably trim or shave; but why bother. She had lost all interest in her husband, and she figured he was the only who would ever see from here on out. Little did she know what the future would hold.

Chapter 12

Pam continued to examine herself in the mirror. Now, instead of simply examining her pussy with her eyes, she brought her right hand back down to begin its exploration. There was no doubt she was still unbelievably turned on from watching Brian. She felt so taboo. Watching the two of them have sex was appealing to her; but it was her son and what she wanted from him that aroused her the most.

She rotated and turned off the running water. She stepped into the hot bath and it almost hurt at first; but within seconds, it felt wonderful . She slithered down into the water and laid her head back on the tub. She turned on the Jacuzzi jets and immediately brought her hand back down to resume where it left off. She now was able to move her hand from side to side and thoroughly stimulate her clit the way she liked. It was not going to take her long to reach orgasm now. She began to continue her thoughts about Brian. But now her thoughts became more lascivious. Instead of remembering what it looked like as he was fucking Marlene, her mind began to wonder how she could seduce him herself. She now imagined her body straddling over her son while his cock entered HER hairy cunt.

It was her turn to now moan. She herself had always been loud in bed. Of course, it had been so long since she had a reason to make any noise. It had been a longtime since she even had masturbated. This was her time. She was going to fully satisfy herself right here and now. She let go. She didn't care. She began to moan very loudly. It startled her. She quickly thought about the fact that Marlene and Brian may hear her. This realization only made her rub her clit that much faster and harder. She actually started to scream in ecstasy now. Purposely making enough noise so that her boy and his lover would know what she was doing.

After thirty more seconds of her rapid pace she was on the brink of one of her biggest orgasms in a while. At just the right moment she jammed her thumb deep into her pussy and it contracted tightly around her digit. Again, another extremely loud moan and scream came from her mouth purposefully. She knew the two of them were directly below her and there was no way they did not hear her as she pleased herself immensely. She shuddered from head to toe and the inside of her vagina contracted numerous times around her thumb. She then lay there in a daze while the warm water continued to envelop her and the jets flowed freely all over her body.

"That was the perfect end to this fantasy". She told herself.

Chapter 13

Brian was now dressed in his wheelchair. Marlene had her keys in her hand waiting to go. Today was the day that Pam usually wrote her a check. The two of them figured she was upstairs getting ready for the day and would be down shortly. She sat down at the kitchen table and beckoned for Brian to come sit beside her. He pulled his wheelchair up next to her and she grabbed his hand. They sat there and simply looked in each other's eyes wondering what the rest of the summer would be like.

Then they both heard it. The first noise was a slight moan. They both raised their eyes in wonder. It was quickly followed by a much louder moan.

"Are you kidding me?" Brian said.

"Someone else was horny this morning." Marlene laughed. "I guess she did hear me."

Brian was thoroughly embarrassed and made sure that was the emotion he presented. However, he found himself getting excited when he heard the second moan and it was even louder than the first. He instantly remembered a night two years ago in his old house.

It was the middle of his senior year. Uncharacteristically, he was home around 10 o'clock and in his room alone. He heard something above him that he could not make out over the sound of his stereo. He turned the music down and was shocked to hear his mother moaning upstairs in her bedroom. As the third moan drifted down the stairs and into the kitchen, Brian remembered the sound as exactly the one he heard back then. He started to become aroused. That night in his room he also found himself excited. So much so, he took off his shorts and immediately started masturbating to the sound of his mom getting fucked by his father. He had not thought about that night in a long time. Right now, he was glad he just did.

Marlene spoke, "The sounds of her son getting laid must've gotten her excited." The words came out before she realized it probably should have been left unsaid.

Brian quickly shot her down, "Shut up" he interjected.

He wanted to make sure to show disgust; but deep inside he was somewhat intrigued and even aroused. He then remembered the open door. Wasn't it closed when the two of them finished? He knows it was open while they were together.

Just then the sound of Pam's ultimate orgasm radiated from upstairs down into the kitchen. Brian continued to think back two years ago. He remembered the same orgasmic scream as the palm of his hand finished its job and he climaxed all over his bed sheets. Once complete, he never was totally embarrassed about his thoughts. Instead, every once in a while he fantasized about her. Such a fantasy certainly did not happen often because there were so many other young women his age that seemed more appealing. Nevertheless, the thought of her sometimes crossed his mind.

"Oh my God..." Marlene chuckled as Pam reached the end of her scream.

Pam's final climax came at the same time he realized his mother had been previously watching him have sex. It was then he knew she was masturbating and doing so while thinking about him. That thought should have made him uncomfortable. Instead he grinned knowingly and his mind began to wander in ways it never had before.

Chapter 14

His mother came down in a nice summer dress. Her hair was still wet and she had no makeup on. Brian and Marlene both noticed the look on her face. There was definitely a sense of relief. They both were grinning. All three of them knew what had gone on, but now they had to pretend like nothing happened.

"Sorry about that," Pam told them. "I waited down here for you guys to finish but then realized it was taking longer than usual. So I went upstairs to take care of my own personal business." Her statement was perfectly worded as she began to write Marlene's check.

"No problem," Marlene reassured her. "I'm glad you were able to get done what you needed to get done." She winked at Brian. He was so embarrassed.

Brian could not believe his mother's next statement, "you guys aren't the only ones that can have fun." He did not know how to interpret this since her face was still looking down towards the checkbook.

His mom gave her the check and they said their goodbyes as Marlene left. The rest of the day was like any other. Everything seemed pretty much the same. His mom did seem a bit more happy-go-lucky. But there was no awkwardness or uneasiness between the two of them.

His brother and sister returned from school followed by his dad and it was a usual night of TV. At about 10 o'clock, Brian headed towards his bedroom and his mom followed. Ultimately, he would learn how to get himself in bed and would never need evening assistance. However, at this point she needed to help pull him into bed. He scooted onto the mattress with her assistance. She picked up his feet and he dropped back onto the bed.

She reached down and undid his pants, but now as she did so it had a different feeling for Brian. His heart started beating as she unzipped his jeans. He rolled to the left and she pulled it over his right hip. He rolled back to the right and she pulled them down completely. Within seconds they were completely off. He was laying there in his underwear in the same bed that he fucked Marlene earlier this morning. She was about to leave but he stopped her.

"Is my catheter still on?" He asked. He knew that there was little chance that it was not on tight; but he wanted to see her look down inside his underwear. He wanted her to see his cock. He did not realize how she wanted to do the same. She quickly obliged. However this time it was different. Normally she would lift the waist band and peek inside. Instead, she literally pulled his underwear down below his scrotum. She grabbed his penis and lifted it up to make sure the condom catheter was on all the way to the bottom. Seeing her hand on his cock excited him. Of course it never had before, but today had changed things in so many ways. Meanwhile, Pam pulled an additional time and thoroughly looked at his penis. It responded positively. She wanted to pull at least one more time on his quickly changing member but knew she could not do that.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Disabled, But Still Able Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds