• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Helping a Friend

Helping a Friend

My college girlfriend Mary was a horny bitch. We tried all sorts of risky sex. She was a wild, repressed Catholic who didn't get sex early in life and was trying to make-up for it now. She had nice, big tits and a juicy pussy. Short, brunette hair and a pretty face completed the picture.

One night she brought her friend Jackie over to my apartment. We were still living in separate apartments at the time. Jackie was a hot little thing that was a bit shy. She had broken up with her boyfriend about 2 months before. She had hit the bars and went to some parties, but was a bit depressed that no one had actually asked her out yet.

The problem with this visit is that I wasn't expecting Mary that evening and had settled into my fold-out couch in my efficiency apartment with some porn magazines and my hard dick. I also didn't have any underwear on under the sheet that was pulled up over my lower half.

"Hey ladies, what's up?" I asked, as I tried to play it cool. I had pushed my porn magazines under the sheet that I had pulled over myself to cover my hard cock as they had come in. Mary had a key to my apartment and walked right in. She hadn't thought that I might be doing something naughty.

Mary looked at me and smiled. "I see you were having some fun!" She had noticed my boner poking against the sheet. I blushed, since Jackie had just sat down in the overstuffed chair right next to my bed. She looked at me and smiled, then looked straight at my boner.

"There's nothing wrong with masturbation" Jackie said, as she quickly reached down and felt her crotch. Her lips parted and her head dropped back slightly. Suddenly, she caught her breath and pulled her hand away quickly. "Whew," was all she said as she looked at me watching her and smiled again.

As Mary sat down next to me on the bed facing Jackie, one of my magazines slipped out from under my sheet and fell on the floor. It fell open to a picture of a woman sucking on a big cock while another woman held it for her. I blushed and Jackie gasped as she looked down and saw this display of raw sex lying right in front of her. She got up quickly and walked into the kitchen. Mary followed behind her and I heard them whispered together for a couple minutes before coming back to my bed.

Jackie sat back down in the same chair with a new gleam in her eye. I looked at Mary as she sat back down next to me and said "Jackie has been a bit down lately and I thought we could help her out. She's never seen a guy jack-off before, and I told her that you like to do it. We both know that we caught you in the act, and it's kind of exciting thinking about it!"

I couldn't believe what my girlfriend was saying! I was stunned as I lay there on the bed naked with nothing covering me but a sheet with two horny girls sitting right next to me. There was no way my cock was getting soft anytime soon!

Mary looked at me and reached over to feel my cock as it was again bulging obviously through the thin sheet. She stroked it lightly as I twitched and looked over at Jackie. I realized that she had lifted her skirt up and was actually touching herself through her white panties with her eyes planted on the shape of my erection through the sheet as Mary felt it. You could see the wetness showing through Jackie's thin panties.

Mary looked over at Jackie and wanted to tease her as she slowly began to pull the sheet down, not quite exposing my stiff cock. She grabbed it through the sheet again and made the shape much more obvious as she worked her fingers over it. Finally, she pulled the sheet back and it popped out from the edge. Mary pulled the last bit of my cover down so I was completely naked in front of two fully clothed women. My dick is slightly larger than average, so it was enough to bring a gasp from Jackie as she finally saw my rod spring into her view.

Mary grabbed it and began to stroke it slowly, squeezing out the pre-cum and getting it on her hands to make it slippery. She then looked up at me and said "Now you do it for us." She pushed the other porno mags towards me. "I want you to look at those little fuck sluts and stroke that cock!" She stood up and stripped her jeans and panties off and Jackie decided to do the same. She and Jackie still had their tops on, but both of them had access to their sweet cunts.

I grabbed my dick and opened up one of my hard-core magazines. I started to stroke it lightly as I tried to be casual. I was jerking-off in front of someone else for the very first time. I had jerked-off for Mary several times, but this was different. I was shaking with excitement as I looked at a scene in the magazine where there were two woman servicing a huge cock by licking and sucking it until it spurted hot sperm all over their faces.

I looked over at Mary and saw that she was sticking two fingers up her dripping cunt as she watched me masturbate. I started to stroke a little harder as I grew more aroused. You could hear her fingers making slippery sounds as she jammed them in and out of her steaming pussy. She kept looking over at Jackie too. She was staring at my cock and frigged her own clit with excitement. I kept stroking my cock as it stayed rock hard from this erotic scene.

Suddenly, Jackie got down on her knees and slid over onto the floor next to me. She put her cute, little face right on my leg next to my throbbing rod as I kept running my fist over the length. I stroked it long and slow as she licked her lips and moaned. She was playing with herself and I loved it! I forgot about the magazines as I jerked my cock in Jackie's face. Mary smiled and nodded at me as I continued with my lewd show.

Next I thought I heard Mary say "go ahead Jackie", but wasn't sure what she meant until I felt her hot little hand push mine away and replace it on my cock. The next thing I know I'm getting a hand-job from a sweet little thing while my girl friend is finger fucking herself and watching us. What a turn-on!!!

My dick seemed to grow an extra inch as Jackie first shyly moved her hand up and down my shaft. She squeezed it and the pre-cum dripped out. It made squishing sounds as it started to run down my dick, helping her slide her hand up and down more easily. She surprised me when she suddenly pulled her hand to her mouth and tasted my pre-cum. She closed her eyes and moaned, making me twitch with pleasure. She grabbed my dick with both hands and started stroking it, her face moving even closer to it.

Suddenly, she couldn't take it any more. With my cock held in both of her hands, she looked at Mary, and then leaned forward and open her pretty little lips, forcing half of my prick into her mouth. I was in Heaven!!! She continued to stroke the bottom of my dick while she gobbled the top part like a hungry little whore. Her moans were driving me wild as I pushed my hips up in time with her hand strokes. I knew I wouldn't last much longer with her sucking me off as Mary watched in lust.

"How does that feel Sweetie?" Mary asked me as she reached over and grabbed the bottom part of my cock and started feeding it to Jackie. She jerked my cock and pushed Jackie's head down as she tried to force it down her friend's throat. Jackie gagged and pulled her mouth off of it. A huge glop of spit joined her lips to my cockhead. She took a deep breath and dove right back on it, sucking me so fucking good as she ran her tongue all over the head, and then gobbled it down. As I felt that wonderful tingling in my balls, it told me I was getting ready to cum.

I tensed up and told Mary "That feels too damn good; I'm going to cum in her fucking mouth while you feed it to her!" My girl friend responded by squeezing my cock a little harder and speeding up her strokes. I noticed that she had her other hand feeling up Jackie's pussy now, fingering her slippery hole, making her moan even more on my cock.

Suddenly, I felt my balls tighten and the hot seed began to rush through my cock into Jackie's waiting mouth. I could feel Mary's hand as she expertly stroked my sperm into her friend's slutty mouth. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" was all I could say as I pumped my hips in and out. Jackie tried to swallow all the hot seed that was pumping into her mouth and down her throat. She gulped most of it down, but some still trickled out and down her chin. Mary kept stroking me as each pulse pushed it way onto Jackie's tongue for her to swallow.

I finally stopped cumming and Mary let my cock drop from Jackie's mouth. Jackie licked her lips and smiled saying "I thought you were supposed to eat dessert AFTER dinner." We all laughed and agreed. Mary got down and said "He loves the feeling of my tongue on his cock when he's still dripping." Mary then bent over and stuffed my softening cock down her throat, sucking the last bit of cum oozing from it. Jackie lay back and watched Mary clean me up.

I looked down and noticed that Mary's fingers were still moving around in Jackie's pussy. She stared at my cock sliding in and out of my wife's lips. Suddenly, she started jerking uncontrollably and moaning as a big orgasm washed over her. She lay there with her eyes closed, licking off the last bit of my sperm that was still hanging on her lips. Mary pulled away from cleaning my cock and gently removed her hand from Jackie's sweet little pussy.

"You girls can come visit me anytime you want!" I laughed, as we all got up to clean ourselves and get dressed. I was really looking forward to it!

Mary looked at me and smiled, saying "You lucky bastard! You have a naughty little slut for a girlfriend! I'm going to have to spoil you with good sex from now on, aren't I?"

I answered back "Hell yes!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Helping a Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds