• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jasmine Fucks My Wife

Jasmine Fucks My Wife

Hello, my name is Tim. I am a 30 year-old married man. I have been married for five years to my wife Danielle. She is an absolute beauty of a woman. I remember when we were married, I felt like I was the luckiest man in the world. Since I am no hunk myself, standing at just five foot six and extremely lanky, I felt like I didn't deserve such a nice, gorgeous wonderful woman.

Let me describe my wife to you. Danielle is five foot seven, fair with blonde hair. Her bright blue eyes and charming smile are a delight to behold. Although she is 28, she has the body of a twenty year old, through regular workouts and a strict diet. Her figure is 35-25-38, and her ample breasts and wide baby making hips attracted a wide range of suitors. She chose me, however, because she considered me nice and sweet, and someone who could be a good father for our kids.

Our sex life however, was not great. I am not really hung, my dick only standing at five inches when hard. As such, sex with me probably hasn't being very satisfying for Danielle. We were also not very experienced when we got married; as a matter of fact we were both virgins, Danielle only having gone to second base with one guy she knew in college, and me of course. As such on our wedding night, when we finally had sex after a year of going out, kisses , handjobs, and me sucking her nipples, I could only last for a couple of minutes before I came in her pussy. Needless to say, she was disappointed, and things didn't improve much during our honeymoon. However, over the years I got better at getting her off with my tongue, and she has more or less grown to prefer my tongue to my dick. The last couple of years, however, saw a rapid slump in our sex life. We would hardly even make out or cuddle together anymore, and would only have sex once a week or so. This also mostly included me eating her pussy endlessly before I was allowed the usual three minutes or so to put my cock in her pussy and cum.

Given this situation in our marriage, with it being stagnant in terms of sex and sometimes even celibate, I began worrying about the effect it might have on Danielle. I was pleased, therefore, with the introduction of Jasmine into our lives.

I must mention here that Danielle was previously working in a company called Floyd and Macgruber Inc. as a secretary. However, three months back, she applied for the post of executive assistant in a company called Cruz Market Research Ltd., a company that specialized in studying the market and guiding potential investors. She had bagged the post, and a much improved salary, and Jasmine was her new boss. The two had apparently hit it off outside of work, going to a corporate party and a nightclub together, and were now great friends. Danielle was often in awe of Jasmine and the way she had made her way up the corporate ladder, and brought her to the home often. Although I was pleased that Danielle had this new friend in her life to provide a welcome source of entertainment, I must admit that the woman intimidated me. Jasmine was a five foot ten black amazon, with muscular arms and a broad chest beneath a carved but beautiful face framed by hair that ran down to her shoulders. She seemed to have a toned stomach and her jeans made it obvious that she had sizeable thighs and calves. Not only did she look powerful, but she also carried herself in an aggressive and dominant manner. She would dominate the discussions we had and would ignore me for most parts of the conversations while directly addressing my wife. My wife, however, seemed taken by her new friend. Hence, I never voiced my concerns and allowed the friendship to bud. I had no idea what I was in for.

I worked as a sales rep for a Pharma company and I had been required to attend a conference out of town. I would have been gone for five days, but as luck would have it, the conference was concluded on the fourth day itself, and I was able to make my way home a day earlier. I was happy to get the chance to be able to surprise my wife. For this reason, I didn't call her up at home.

If I had, my life would have turned out so different. It was around ten o clock when I reached home. As such, I was surprised to see that the door was locked and there was nobody in. Assuming she was having a long day at the office, I used the spare key under the welcome mat to let myself in. Having done so, I went up to my room to freshen up after my long journey home, and descended to the living room to wait for my wife.

As I was climbing down the stairs, I heard a car pull up. Without turning on the lights, I rushed to the window to see who it was. What I saw, I couldn't have imagined in a million years.

My wife's car was in the driveway with someone who looked like Jasmine in the driver's seat. I couldn't see my wife but saw Jasmine fiddling with something. After a short while, I heard a low moan being emitted from the car. I gasped in shock as it sounded like my wife. As I watched on, Jasmine got out of the car and walked to the passenger's side door. As she helped my wife out, I gasped again.

I must mention here that my wife is quite conservative. During the five years of our marriage, I have rarely seen her ever wear anything above knee-length, even to work. Her tops are also quite modest and rarely, if ever, show any hint of cleavage. Her heels are only moderate and she applies minimal make-up. Though it is true that in the last couple of months, in fact ever since she met Jasmine, she has changed her style of dressing, wearing shorter skirts and lower-cut tops, she has hardly ever worn anything even slightly revealing. In fact, even this recent change could only be explained by reasoning that it was a way of keeping up with her new friend. In short, nothing could have prepared me for the clothes I found my wife wearing that night.

She was dressed in a black halter top that was scandalously low cut and showed off most of her ample boobs. It didn't even fall far enough to cover her belly. Below it she wore a metallic mini-skirt that clung to her ass and fell barely beyond her bum-crack. Below it she wore thigh-highs and what looked like 5" fuck-me-pumps. She had on at least two layers of make-up and her hair was done up in a very curly and trashy manner. In short, she looked like a complete whore, and from the glazed over look in her face, a whore who had probably been fucked. I could only watch as jasmine led her to the house, her hand obviously on Danielle's ass, with Danielle clinging to her. She opened the door with a key, stepped into the house with Danielle, and turned on the light. As she did so, I came into view, standing at the window, apprehension etched on my face.

Danielle saw me. She smirked.

"Well look who's here slut. Your sissy husband"

Danielle only looked at me blankly. I could only stammer.

"D-Dani. W-What's going on? Where were you? W-W-What are you doing?"

"What's going on is that you have been replaced with someone superior. Your wife has decided she prefers me to the sorry excuse for a man she is married to and we have agreed that from now on only I shall have the right to fuck her"

Her words hit me like a slap across the face. I could only look at them in confusion.

"What....D-Does that mean....you are lesbians....Dani what?"

"No she is not. She is just bored of your boy-cock and she wants a real orgasm for a change. In fact, if she were lesbian she would not have jumped into my arms and my bed the way she did"

"Danielle what is she saying?" I said desperately. "Danielle...."

"It's true, Tim. I cannot go on living off your tongue and your little cock. Jasmine has shown me what a cock really is, she can do things to me you never could, and I have given myself to her. This has been going on for the last two months in fact."

"Two months" I cried out. I was angry now. "Why I'll" I said threateningly as I advanced towards Jasmine.

It was a mistake. With two long steps she covered the distance and slapped me. I raised my head and received another. I tried to recover and punch her but she grabbed my arm and twisted it. I fell to the floor, crying in pain.

"Well, look at your sissy husband, crying in pain. I'm gonna love fucking your wife in front of you. I bet you're gonna love it, after all it's what you could never give her"

She then grabbed my hair and started dragging me to the bedroom, my wife following meekly. She sat me in a chair and warned me to stay there or there would be consequences. I sat down, terrified of this strong, brutish woman.

"Well bitch, seems I've made a willing sissy cuckold of your husband. Now why don't we get to business?"

My wife seemed to be very turned on by this chain of events. She was breathing quickly and quickly got to her knees in front of Jasmine. She started opening her pants followed by Jasmine's trunks. As her trunks dropped, a large, veined 9" cock came into view. It was hard and stood at attention. My wife purred with pleasure as she started to blow the cock. She kept moaning as Jasmine started fucking her face.

I could only watch these events in amazement. My wife had always been averse to the idea of blowjobs and had shot me down every time I had suggested it. Yet here she was, gagging on Jasmine's big cock. She had most of it in her mouth and was touching herself as Jasmine held her hair while moving her cock in and out of my wife's mouth.

After a while of this, my wife took off her top and Jasmine sat on the bed. My wife started squeezing Jasmine's huge cock between her boobs.

"Oh yeah, slut show your husband what he never had, what he's never gonna get again. You are my property now. I'm gonna bring the others from the office over to fuck you in front of your husband. Hubby's gonna watch his wife become Jasmine's personal whore. Now get your cunt over here and beg for a good fucking"

I sat in shock as I watched my complete stranger of a wife start begging to be fucked.

"Please fuck me master Jasmine. Please fuck me in front of my husband. Show him how much more of a man you are. Show him how a woman is really supposed to be fucked"

"Fine slut, climb on top of me"

My wife purred as she readily sat atop Jasmine's huge cock. She slowly started to take it in her pussy. I didn't think she would be able to take something that big, yet a few moments later she was already cumming as she finally managed to take it all to the hilt. Jasmine then lifted her and started fucking her cunt as she continuously kept making unclear, incoherent noises. She seemed to cum in the first three minutes itself, and continued to have regular orgasms as Jasmine kept fucking her twat. After a while Jasmine held her to her body and stood up, cradling her as she continued to move my wife up and down on her cock. At this point, my wife seemed to lose all control.

"Oh my god, she is making me cum so hard. Look at her Tim, look at how she fucks me, that's what you could have had if you hadn't been such a pencil-dicked wimp. Look at your wife, being fucked, she's Jasmine's whore now, I'm your whore master, I'll never let my sissy husband near me again. I'm all yours. Oh Gawddddd!!!!!" she screamed as Jasmine laid her down on the bed and started to pile-drive her.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, slut"

"Yes, please cum inside me. I want to feel your seed inside my body. It feels so much better than my husband's pathetic seed. Give it to me. GIVE IT" She arched her back off the bed as Jasmine came into her. She must have come for nearly twenty seconds in my wife's cunt, some of her semen overflowing. I could only look on with my eyes wide.

Jasmine looked at me now. "Well sissy, you seem to have two choices. Either you can shout at us or try to fight me and get your girl back. But we both know that won't work. Or, you could accept this and maybe I'll allow you to touch my property and get your hands on your wife. If that is the case, I expect you to crawl over on your hands and knees and lick my cum out of your wife's cunt. But then you will have to see her get fucked by me, my friends and my colleagues every single night. She'll be the slut you always craved, but my slut, and I'll use her until she won't even feel your pathetic dick anymore. So, what will it be?"

I looked at the woman, the shemale who had defeated me. I looked at my wife's curious face, her completely fucked look. I looked at her pussy, loose and dripping with cum. I was done. I crawled over.

"Good boy" Jasmine said, laughing as I started lapping up my wife's pussy. "Maybe next time, I'll bring Kesha and Roxy along" she said to my wife, who came on my face at these words.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jasmine Fucks My Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds