• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lisa's Fall Ch. 02

Lisa's Fall Ch. 02

12

* Warning, this story contains extreme elements and some mild incest-themes, just like the first. If this is not your cup of tea, I suggest finding a different story to read. Feedback is welcomed as always. This chapter is more of a transitional part of the story. The insanity factor might kick up a notch in later chapters. Who knows how deep the rabbit-hole really goes?*

*Also, English is not my first language. If you spot poor grammar or spelling, please let me know. Always looking to improve :) *

*

When she heard Eric call out her name, Lisa wanted to run. Out of the door, onto the street, as far away as she could. But she didn't. As though in a dream, she'd lost control of her body and slowly walked into the living room. Her mother stared at her in shock,.

"Lisa! How -" she started with terror in her voice, before Eric cut her off.

"She has been there the entire time. I heard someone come in. And you had several missed calls from her."

He turned to Lisa and feigned a polite smile.

"Lisa, how nice of you to drop by."

"What the fuck is going on here?" Lisa blurted out.

Her mother stepped towards Lisa, who leapt back in disgust. The idea of touching her mother right now revolted her.

"I can explain, " her mother began.

"I don't even want to know!" she shouted, "This is too weird!"

Her head still spinning, she walked out of the living-room and ran off to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Lying on her bed, the entire scene kept playing in front of her eyes, causing strange and conflicting emotions inside of her. When she first started thinking about sex all those years ago, she visited porn-sites on her parents computer. When her mother caught her, she got grounded for a week and lost access to the computer for three more. Sex was not important, her mother once told her. It's something you have to do to keep a man happy, but no more then that. Education, career, marriage, children, that's what is important in life. Had it all been a lie? It felt like everything Lisa believed in was falling apart, like a puzzle sliding off a table into a thousands little pieces.

There was a knock on the door; Lisa didn't respond. The door opened and her mother walked in. She looked more like the woman Lisa grew up with, now that she cleaned her face and wore a modest bathrobe that covered most her body. She sat down in the chair next to Lisa's bed.

"Look, Lisa," she said, trying to sound motherly, "What you just saw..."

"Why would you let someone do that to you?" Lisa blurted out

"Eric is a good man in many ways, Lisa. He is successful, attractive and generous. There are a lot of women fighting for his attention. And sometimes - "

Her mother paused for a second, "Sometimes you have to do things to keep a man happy."

"But why? Why do you need him?" Lisa said, "You did fine on your own for all those years!"

Something spread over her mothers face, like a shadow. Lisa realised she looked more ashamed now then right after Lisa caught her.

"You're father....." her mother started, "He left me some money of course,but last year I made some bad decisions with my investments. I thought I knew what I was doing, but...I guess I didn't. I'm in a lot of debt, Lisa. And without Eric I'd lose everything: The house, the car...I'd have nothing left, Lisa!"

"But what about your job?"

"The department had to make cuts last year. They reorganized and I lost my job. I'm...I'm sorry, Lisa.."

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" Lisa yelled

"I wanted to, but I was ashamed. I always wanted to set a good example for you, and then I made such a mess of my own life."

Her mother seemed on the verge of tears, but Lisa couldn't get herself to feel any sympathy. So many lies,

"So you let him...use you like that?" she said, not bothering to hide her contempt.

"It's...it's not all bad. You are still young, Lisa. There is a lot about sex you don't understand."

It was the straw that broke Lisa's back. Her mother trying to lecture her on sex, right after what she'd just done? It was too much. Lisa jumped up from the bed and felt furious.

"Don't talk to me like that any more!" she screamed, "I'm not a child any more! You have no right to talk to me like that!"

"Lisa...."

"Just...just get out!" Lisa shouted, "Just fuck off!"

Her mother looked shocked; it was the first time Lisa had ever resisted her, ever dared to talk back. Lisa half expected her mother to snap and school her like she had done so many times over the years, but it didn't happen. Instead her mother stared to the ground as she slowly got up and left.

Lisa spent another hour in her room, her mind racing going and going over all the things she found out today . Slowly the strong emotions calmed down . Maybe she had overreacted. Maybe her mother wasn't completely in the wrong here. What did she really know about adult life anyway? She'd never been in debt, never owned a house, never lost her husband, never had a long-time relationship. She was after all, barely out of her teens.

She left her room, unsure what to do next, but she owed it to her mother, to at least try and understand. When she returned to the living-room Eric was sitting on the sofa and her mother was nowhere to be soon.. He smiled as she walked in and looked up and down her body, like he had done so many times before.

"Where is mum?" Lisa asked, trying to avoid his gaze.

"She is her bedroom," Eric replied, "I wanted to talk to you alone for a while. Have a seat."

Lisa sat down and tried her best to calm and serious.

"I know you must be shocked by what you saw," Eric said, "To see your mother engage in those acts...and you must think I'm some horrible person for doing that to her."

He smiled faintly at her. Lisa was unsure how to respond and said nothing.

"So what did kind of story did she tell you? That she does it to keep me happy?"

He laughed at his own words.

"Let me explain a few things to you, Lisa," Eric continued, "Your mother is a twisted person. She was raised in a very strict Protestant home, in a culture of intense shame and fear of everything physical. And you might not know it, but your mother has a very...active mind when it comes to sex," he said, "And when that was repressed, it mutated and went to dark places. As much as she hates this kind of treatment, a part of her likes it; needs it to get off."

He paused for a moment and licked his lips.

"As far as why I like it: it's a different story. You see, life has been good to me," he said, an arrogant smile playing on his lips, "I've been blessed in many ways. Sex and women have always come easy for me. I've been with a lot of them, one even more beautiful then the next."

Lisa didn't doubt him for a moment. Even though she felt uncomfortable around him, he was attractive: a successful man, in control of the world around him. There was something about him that made it hard to stop listening whenever he spoke.

"Eventually I got bored with it," he continued, "Sex was still pleasurable, but no longer did it capture me completely; the real hunger was gone. Then over the last years, I have started to explore the darker side of sexuality and found it very much to my liking. Perversion is like a drug in a way, Lisa: once you get a taste of it, you just want more."

Lisa couldn't believe the things coming out of his mouth; the way he talked about her mother, about sex, about..things that should not be said.

"How's your own sex life, Lisa?" Eric suddenly asked.

Lisa was taken off-guard by the change of subject. There had been men in her life over the years, but sex had never been very pleasurable for her. It was just part of being a girlfriend. The truth was she was twenty-one and already bored with sex.

"Your face betrays you, Lisa," Eric said, smiling , "Disappointed with what you found so far? It's not that strange. Most people are unhappy with their sex-life, these days"

Lisa didn't respond. She knew she didn't have to; it felt like she was an open book to him.

"So how did you like your first glimpse into perversion?" he asked, "I think part of you liked it. You could have ran away, you know? You could have ran in and stopped it. But you didn't: you just stood there and watched."

Lisa remembered the strange trance that came over her, forgetting all about the world around her: her studies, her upcoming exams, her future career, her unpaid bills. All of it was simply washed away by the sexual depravity she witnessed.

"I don't think you are quite like your mother, Lisa. You are not quite as twisted, but your mother definitely repressed part of you. Eventually, it will start coming back and look for a release.

Lisa said nothing. There was truth in Eric's words, but she wasn't sure she liked the implications.

"Did you know she actually found me?" he continued, "We didn't just start dating, you know? She actually found me online and approached me. She said she was looking for a dominant man, to feed her darker fantasies, which I was more then happy to do. It's rare to meet a woman that is such a mix of conflicting emotions. Makes it more interesting to push her limits, because half of her wants nothing more then to stop, while the other half just wants more."

"And I'm not exactly the first she approached. This has been going for a long time," he said, "Even back when your father was still alive."

The words hit Lisa like a fist in her stomach. The idea of her mother cruising the web looking for sex -- perverted sex at that -- was enough to make her dizzy. But the idea of her mother cheating! Her father, her sweet father!

She felt her face turn red, her breathing was ragged and her hands were shaking. It couldn't be true!

Eric seemed to get a mild amusement out of the reaction his words were having on her.

"I know it must be a hard pill to swallow, Lisa, but your mother has been lying to you and everyone for a very long time. But I happen to have my ways of getting the truth out of women."

Then he smiled at her and for a moment Lisa felt like she was in the presence of the devil himself.

"Do you want to see how?" he asked, "I have more plans for your mother tonight. She has been getting sloppy lately, so it's about time for an attitude adjustment. I told her to get dressed properly this time. So Lisa...do you want to see your mother get punished?"

Part of Lisa was still shocked by all that Eric had told her. Part of her wanted to run away, back to her college life which suddenly seemed so straightforward and simple. Then a part of her wanted to see her mother, her lying cheating control-freak of a mother, get punished. Lisa didn't say anything.

Taking her silence for agreement, Eric got up and walked out of the room. Seconds later he was banging his fist on her mother's door.

"Why on earth aren't you dressed yet?" he barked, "I told you thirty minutes ago!"

There was no answer and Lisa heard the bedroom-door fly open

"This is your last chance, Michelle. You are already in for some serious trouble. If I have to tell you again, things are going to get real nasty. So get dressed and get your ass out here!"

"She will be here shortly," he said to Lisa, as he walked back in and sat back down. He was right: several minutes later, Lisa watched her mother walk back into the living room.

Part of her looked like the woman she remembered. She wore a expensive, blue dress that almost reached her knees and that accentuated her womanly features. Her long hair hung loose and her make-up was subtle. But it wasn't entirely her old mother. Lisa could see her mother didn't wear a bra, causing her full breasts to move around with every step she took. On her feet were black stiletto heels, the kind of shoes Lisa had only ever seen before in porn.

Then her mother's eyes fell on Lisa and her face froze.

"She is going to watch again," Eric informed her, before she could say a word, "It's about time this family learns some honesty."

He laughed at his own words. Her mother's face was cold as ice when she stared at Lisa. Lisa shot her a faint smile and said nothing. Then her mother turned to Eric.

"Eric, please! Please...." she begged.

They stared at each other for several seconds, before Lisa could see her mother break and look away

"Take off your panties," Eric told her, "I guess that mouth of yours can't be trusted yet."

Lisa watched in silence as her mother fumbled under her dress and pulled down her panties: a white see-through thong.

Eric took them from her hands.

"Open," he ordered.

He pressed the thong into her mouth, then slapped her face.

"This isn't going to work, Michelle," he told her, " They are too small to shut you up. You really shouldn't dress like such a whore, Michelle. What kind of example are you setting to your child?"

Eric grabbed a roll of black tape from a drawer. With trained movements, he quickly taped off her mouth, then pulled her arms behind her back and secured them in place.

He pressed her to her knees, in front of the couch, then pressed her head into the fabric. Lisa felt herself drawn back in the trance she had experienced earlier that night. For a moment, she recalled Eric's words: perversion is like a drug. He had been right: she wanted to see the depravity again. And part of her wanted him to be even rougher with her mother this time.

"First, you are going to pay the price for your behaviour earlier," Eric said, " Then we will see if you can finally tell your daughter the truth about yourself. Do we understand each other?"

It was a thing, long, wooden cane.

"Never seen one before?" he asked Lisa.

She shook her head.

"Then watch and learn. And don't worry; she secretly likes it."

He pushed up her mother's dress, exposing her bare ass and with the flick of his wrist, he made the cane come down on defenceless flesh . The impact product a stinging sound that filled the room and made Lisa's eyes twitch. Her mother yelped as the strike left a thin red mark on her ass.

"This is just punishment for your terrible behaviour earlier," Eric commented.

The cane came down again, this time harder; another muffled scream.

"We will get to questioning later."

Lisa watched as Eric continued his barrage of strokes. Occasionally, he would pause for a few seconds or lightly tap her ass with the cane. Lisa could only imagine the pain Eric's barrage was causing her mother. After every stroke, muffled sounds came from her mouth, but they weren't quite what Lisa had expected. They weren't just from the pain; there was something else there. In between the cries were little moans of pleasure.

Eric lifted her mother's head from the couch, allowing Lisa to see her eyes. There was shame and humiliation, but in the background they were twitching with excitement. Lisa realised Eric was right: part her mother actually enjoyed this kind of treatment.

By now the red marks were spread all over her skin in a sadistic pattern and Eric seemed content with the results of his effort.

"That should do it for now," he said, half to himself. He pulled Lisa's mother up by her hair and put his face close to hears.

"Earlier today, I did promise to make you cum, didn't I?"

There was the slightest nod of agreement.

"Now you really haven't earned it, Michelle, but you will get a chance to make up for it. I want you to tell your daughter the truth: about what you are, about what you have been doing all your life. If you do so, I might just let you cum. If not, I will take the cane for another round until you comply."

He pushed her back onto the couch, face up, then yanked the tape of her mouth in one quick motion. Her mother spat out the panties and coughed.

"Spread your legs, slut" Eric ordered and she quickly obeyed.

For the first time, Lisa got a full look at her mother's pussy. It was...bigger then she had expected. But then again, the woman had given birth to three children. Then Lisa noticed something else: her mother was getting wet. Then seconds later, she realised: so was she.

Eric slowly took the belt out of his pants and doubled it over. He slapped his own palm a few times and smiled. Then, without warning, he swung the belt through the air made the end of the leather strap come down between legs of the woman in front of him. The sound of the impact made Lisa twitch. Her mother screamed, this time a scream of pure pain. Right after, Eric slid two fingers into her pussy. They went in without any resistance and Eric slowly moved them in and out. Almost immediately, Lisa could see her mother's breathing intensify.

"You like this, don't you Michelle?" Eric asked.

There was no response, her lips pressed together as she tried to maintain some form of control. Eric made her regret it as he pulled his hand away and made the belt come down again, three times in rapid succession. More screams.

"I'll ask you again," he repeated, "Do you like to be treated this way?"

"Y-yes..." she . Eric rewarded her, by inserting his fingers again and slowly

Lisa watched mystified at the way his fingers did their work. Eric seemed to know exactly what he was doing, where to touch, when to increase his pace, when to slow down. She felt herself getting flustered. Up until this point, this kind of pleasure never existed in her world. And now that it was there, right in front of her eyes, she realised she wanted part of it.

"You like this and have from a very young age," Eric continued, calm and matter-of-factly, "It just builds up and up, until it needs a release. It's the only way you get off, isn't that right, Michelle?"

"Yes...." she muttered in response.

"You looked me up online, to play these kind of games with you. And I'm not exactly the first either."

A short hesitation, followed by several more blows of the belt.Lisa watched on in amazement as her mother's pussy was turning bright red. It didn't seem to stop her from enjoying Eric's fingers though.

"Yes...," her mother finally said, her face a strange mixture of conflicting emotions.

"And you cheated on Lisa's father when he was still alive. And he found out, didn't he?"

Lisa saw her mother hesitate again. Eric immediately made her regret it and the belt came down several times more.

"Yes...yes....I did...," her mother said, averting her eyes from Lisa.

Something snapped inside Lisa and her mind was flooded with anger. How could she do this to dad? The bitch! The fucking bitch!

Eric, in the mean time, was continuing to work his fingers over her mother's pussy, as though nothing had happened. He was going faster, his thumb rubbing over her clit. Lisa could see her mother was getting close, her neck arching, her eyes rolling back inside her skull.

"Just a little more, right Michelle? You want to come?" Eric said, as his pace slowed down.

"Yes!," she shouted, "Oh yes, please!"

Suddenly, Eric stopped and turned to Lisa.

"Should I let her come?" he asked her.

Lisa knew what he was doing. He was trying to draw her into the perverted games he was playing with her mother and make her part of it. Yet she didn't care; she felt something else now, something born from the anger. For the first time in her life, she felt power over another human being. And not just anyone, but her mother who had controlled every aspect of her life for so many years and tried to form her into something she wasn't capable of being herself.

"No," Lisa said and found herself smiling. She looked at her mother, who pressed her lips together and shot her a look of hopelessness, before her eyes turned away.

"You heard her," Eric said and gave her pussy a final slap with the leather, "No orgasm for you tonight. But just because you are not getting off, doesn't mean I shouldn't."

He dropped his pants, revealing his massive erection.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lisa's Fall Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds