• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Father Ramirez

Father Ramirez

Last summer I went to a small town in Mexico to visit my grandfather. His house small and cozy. I drank my coffee with toast. I heard the bell from the town's church tower. It was first call for my grandmother's anniversary of her death Mass. I left my grandfather's house and went to Mass.

After Mass, I went to see Father Ramirez. I knocked the door for the sacristy and the Sexton answered. "Good morning, Is Father Ramirez available?"

He smiled. "He's not here. Go to his house, you'll find him there. He was a soccer game this afternoon with the kids."

I went to Father Ramirez's house. The servant let me in and asked me to wait in the hallway. "He should be here any minute. If you'd excuse me, I have to go get his laundry."

I waited for Father Ramirez in the hallway. He came rushing in. "Javier. I wasn't expecting you."

"I came to give my donation for my grandmother's mass."

"I have to change, do you mind if we do it in my room while we talk?" He face brightened and his hazel eyes twinkled.

"Sure." I followed him to his room. His slacks did nothing to hide his round butt. I shut the door behind me. It was a large room, with a closet and a queen size bed, covered by a nice blue blanket. A small side table by its side with a small lamp and a book opened face down.

"I hear that you don't normally come to Mass." He smiled again. His perfect teeth seemed to sparkle as well.

I folded my arms. "I don't believe in organized religion. I think it's a way to control the masses."

"That's a grim view of the faith. Something happened to you as a kid?" His face showed concern, his right brow arched.

"I'm not here to confess."

"God is by your side always. May you believe in him or not."

"I do believe in God. Its priests that I don't believe in. They're all pedophiles and con artists."

He stood erect, placed his hands on his waist, and gave me a hard look. "I assure you I'm not a pedophile."

"I know. I wasn't talking about you."

"What happened when you were a kid? Did a priest molest you?" He pointed to a chair and I sat down. He sat in front of me at the edge of the bed.

I tried not to look at his square face. His features were distracting me from my reason for being here. I kept looking at his face. "No. However, he did molest one of my friends. And he embarrassed me at my last confession."

"When was the last time you took communion?"

"It was seven years ago. I had come to the Virgin Elena's Festivities and I was rudely awakened at five thirty in the morning. My aunt's husband couldn't make it in time, so I became some kids godfather for his first communion. I haven't seen or heard from him since."

"So you come from a well to do family, don't believe in religion and yet you asked me to dedicate a mass for your grandmother."

"That was my grandmother's faith. But, you know? I'm more curious about you."

I caught him off guard. "Really? Why? How?" He asked in English, in perfect English.

"Well, you're not a pedophile, obviously. But I can smell a fag a mile away."

He stood up. "That's no way to talk to a priest."

"You started trying to get into my head. I figured its fair play to get into yours."

"Oh. A smart ass?"

He walked to his closet and opened it. He took out a pair of white soccer shorts and a blue and white striped shirt followed by long blue socks and soccer shoes. I stood in front of him. "Let me help you with your shirt."

He looked at me and did not move. He started trembling.

"You may not be guilty. But, I'm sure you're ready to confess."

"What do you mean?"

"I figure that an educated man like you did not go to seminary on his own accord. I figure that your mother caught you with another boy and made you get your priesthood or be disowned and penniless."

"You have no right to talk to me like this."

I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his pants. "You're still a man underneath the collar." I took off his shirt and held his shoulders, caressing his arms. I caressed his face, feeling the beard that made him look more masculine and virile. He still did not move. "When was the last time you've been with a man?"

He looked down and closed his eyes. "I don't have to answer that?"

I undid his belt and took it off. "Come on Edward. Can I call you Edward?"

"Yes." He trembled.

"So, how long has it been?" He reached over to me and pulled my shirt off. I undid his trousers and pulled down the zipper. "How long?"

"Since that day. I was seventeen."

"Ten years?"

"Twelve years." I pulled his trousers down to his feet and helped them off him. He reached over to undo my pants and pulled down the zipper.

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back with hesitation. "We shouldn't do this."

"Why not? You are still a man. Aren't you?" I kissed him again with more passion and opened his closed lips with my tongue. He sucked on it gently, controlling his urges to kiss back.

I slipped off my sneakers and he helped me out of my pants. I kissed him harder, he responded with more passion. I turned him around to face the mirror. I stood behind him pressing my cock to his ass over the underwear. He reached behind me and pulled me closer to him.

I caressed his shoulders. "Look at the man in front of you." I caressed down his arms. I reached over to his pecks and caressed them, trailing my hand down his smooth chest to his hard abs. I placed both my hands on his hips and pulled him towards me. "You're still a man under the white collar. Don't you see that?" I kissed his neck as I caressed his flat stomach. I saw his reflection through the mirror as he closed his eyes enjoying my caress. He leaned back. His body toned and fit. His cock straining its head from the waistband of his white briefs waiting for attention. The head glistening with pre-cum. I reached the tip massaged it spreading the pre-cum over the head. I took my finger and liked it. He shivered with excitement. His flesh turning into goose bumps.

He turned around to face me, he reached over and pulled me to him, our groins touching and grinding with each other.

I pushed him on to the bed, kissing and fondling him. I took his underwear off, holding his hard cock that was ready to burst. He took my underwear off and held on to my stiff cock. Stroking it, making him moan with pleasure. "I want you inside of me," he whispered.

I lifted his legs up in the air and gently pushed my cock up to his ass. I pushed and met with resistance. I spit in my hand, laddered my cock, and slowly penetrated him. He moaned loudly and I pulled his head up to meet mine and kissed him swallowing his moans. I pushed harder, feeling his tight ass around my cock. He was tight and warm.

"We shouldn't do this." He was trembling with excitement. His back arched down giving me more access. His head propped up by the pillows below him.

"We already are." I shoved my cock in deep and stopped. "Do you want me to stop?"

He hesitated, squeezed his ass. "No. Keep fucking me. I so need this, I want you."

I retreated out of him and shoved in again. Increasing my tempo as his moans became louder. "Harder, please. Oh God! I'm going to cum."

I stopped, eased out of him, and pulled his groin up to my face. I took all nine inches of his thick cut cock in my mouth and gave it at gentle suck. He moaned. I lowered him down impaling my hard cock deep inside him.

I slid out and back in harder and faster. I slowed my tempo and he moaned softly. "I want you." He tightened his sphincter making me feel his tight ass; he rocked in tempo with me. I pulled out and shoved my cock back in making him moan louder. I increased the tempo as I pushed and pulled inside of him. He was trembling all over, sweating, breathing hard.

I pulled him up again, this time I pulled out completely and sucked on his balls, savoring its delicious man sweat. I liked the base of his cock to the tip and held the head on my lips. Liking it like a tasty morsel.

"Oh God! Forgive me." He pushed himself inside my mouth. I sucked down to the base and back again. Tasting pre-cum as it came out his cock. I let go, kissed the head, and impaled him again on my hard cock. He moaned in ecstasy. Feeling his tight ass around my cock as he moaned and prayed for forgiveness I pumped harder. I could feel him tense up and cum all over his stomach, chest, and face with a loud moan. "Angel of mercy. Take me."

"I am your angel of mercy." I pulled out, liked his belly up to his lips lapping up as much cum as I could. I kissed him. Impaling him again and increased my tempo, feeling him tight around me. His second orgasm tightened and released his ass around my cock, more cum spewing out of his cock and I tensed up and came inside of him, hard and long. I slowly slid out of him, let go of his legs and toppled over him, feeling his cum soaked stomach on mine. He kissed me and held me tight. "Don't let go yet." I held to him tighter, trying to catch my breath.

After a few minutes, our breathing became normal again. He cried in my arms. A sorrow so deep that I realized I may have made this man of the cloth sin for an entirety and might go to hell. A place so deep in fire that I might just meet him there and fuck him for all eternity.

He finally let go of me, dried his tears, and his stomach, threw the cum soaked boxers to me. He got up and finished dressing. He sat down at the edge of the bed; with legs spread out and his elbows on his knees; he placed his face in his hands. "I'm late for the game."

I got up too and got dressed. I came to him, bent over and gave him a tender kiss on the lips and left. What have I done?

I left the house realizing that I had not given him the donation. I went home feeling guilty that in my own anger and frustration against priests I may have made an honest man a sinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Father Ramirez

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds