• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Just Desserts

Just Desserts

"Shit, shit, shit!" I look down at the ceramic shards lying on the floor. Little bastard just had to slip right out of my fingers. That was his favorite mug. As soon as he finds out I'm really gonna be in for it. I throw the dishcloth down in frustration. I lean on the kitchen sink and look out of the window at the carefully manicured garden, the view ruined by a high brick wall. As I lean a little more forward, I can feel the latex skirt tighten around my ass.

Besides the skirt, he has also allowed me to wear a white apron today. He said that he wants it absolutely spotless when he comes home. Have you ever tried to clean a two-story house and not get a single spot of dirt on you? Every one of my movements has been carefully planned and executed. When I was scrubbing the toilet, I did so with my body twisted away so that an errant fleck of filth wouldn't land on the apron. Then there are the heels. Black and sheer, and intentionally a size too small, they had made today's tasks that extra bit uncomfortable. "Just give it until the end of the week." I sigh, turning to fetch the dustpan for the mug, and promptly fall over.

Oh yes, I'm also wearing restraints just above my knees. Grabbing on to the countertop, I haul myself up back to my feet. The lock between the leather cuffs gives me less than an inch of movement at my thighs. "So you will learn patience," he had said. I grit my teeth and resist swearing; another lesson I need to learn. I hadn't been to the toilet since breakfast. I texted him earlier, begging to be allowed to relieve myself. His one word answer: "No." By now I knew that to be more than enough of a command. I will have to wait until he gets home.

Very carefully, I shuffle off to complete the rest of the day's chores: fresh Egyptian cotton bedding for the main bedroom (where I wasn't allowed to sleep yet), polish for the dining room table (where I wasn't allowed to eat yet), vacuum the lounge (where I wasn't allowed to sit yet), lay out some alcohol for when he comes home (that I'm not allowed to drink yet).

After a while I fall into a semi-trance, trying to distract myself from the building pressure in my bladder. I think about my life before all of this. "Sarah the temp" they had called me at the office. I had six months of sending faxes, sealing envelopes, photocopying monthly reports and other bullshit, and they still called me "the temp" most the time. I lived in a small gray bedsit in Croydon, the only part of London I ever really knew. I wonder what it was that drew me into trawling through those online personals. But I guess I always knew at some level. Back in primary school I loved it when the boys pulled my hair, or stuck their wet fingers into my ears, or wiped boogers on my sleeve. Oh, I squealed like the other girls, but it gave me this tiny tingle in my spine that slowly grew over the years.

I snap out of my day-dreaming and look at the clock. It's 5:05 pm. Shit! Three hours? It had taken me three hours for those few chores? I can't hop, not in these heels. I have to get to the front door as quickly as I can. I grab the bannister and freeze for a moment. The fucking stairs! I fall to my knees, grimacing against the flesh that had been bruised last night. I crawl down the steps, pulling with my arms and dragging my feet up. I eventually make it to the entrance hall. Through the frosted glass window I see his silhouette, his key clicks into the door. Just as it swings open, I fall into the prescribed bow.

My forehead touches the carpet, my arms lie flat out in front of me, ass up and ready for inspection. Sweat runs down my neck, over my face, and drips to the carpet. My breathing is heavy, and I feel my face flush. The cool outside air blows in and kisses my cheeks. The door shuts, and he sticks his shoe in front of my face. My ass twitches at the memory of the beating I received when I first refused this. I slide my tongue over the dusty leather, making sure to cover every square inch, and give a soft moan of pleasure, hoping it pleases him. He swaps his feet and I polish it with the same feigned enthusiasm. His heavy footfalls circle around me. There is a jangle of keys and my knees are unlocked. His fingers dig into my thighs as he peels the latex dress up over my ass.

"Spread you knees." His voice is cool and calm. No hint of excitement or approval. I spread my knees. My asshole twitches as he rubs in the cool lubricant. I take a deep breath as he pushes the butt plug in. It's bigger than yesterday's. There's a short sharp pain, and then finally it sinks into position. A drip of piss escapes and runs down my leg.

"Please Sir," I whimper, "May this cum-whore go to the bathroom?" He doesn't answer at first. He takes his time in securing the butt plug's straps around my hips and thighs. He pulls the skirt back down.

"No. Go to your position." I bite my lip and crawl to the lounge, stopping in front of his chair. After a few minutes, he comes in and reclines in his seat, resting his feet on my back. The stereo starts up, and Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata gently fills the room. I'm not allowed to turn my head, but I'm sure he is sipping the whiskey I had prepared for him earlier. I hold stock-still at first, his piece of furniture, but soon I blink away tears, and I swear my thighs are shaking from the effort it takes to not piss myself right now. After what feels like an eternity, the melody finally winds down.

"You may go to the bathroom." I start to stand up, "No, crawl." I take a long, deep breath to keep calm, "Yes sir," and go back down to my knees. The bathroom offers a short reprieve but no privacy. I'm not allowed to close the door. I rest my face in my hands as relief shudders up my body, such a simple relief, but it's one of the sweetest things I've ever felt. "Just give it until the end of the week." I say it again quietly. It is what we had agreed to.

We had met at a fancy restaurant in the West End, in a private booth with a curtain. I had arrived anticipating a date. It turned out to be an interview. He wore a fitted pin-stripe suit, as he did nearly every day. His black hair and stubble was salted with white hairs, although he wasn't much older than forty. He was lithe and toned, although I had seen stronger men at my gym. Nonetheless, there was an air about him, some way that he kept his posture, some way that he moved with self-certainty, some way he always looked at you with cool appraisal that left you feeling as naked as a newborn babe.

After a few minutes of courteous small-talk, he turned to a long series of brief questions. I had lost track of how many times I blushed at them. They covered the gamut of sexual and personal experience: everything from anal sex to drugs to debt to disease to allergies. He seemed a little disappointed by the end of it.

"You seem eager, but horribly inexperienced." A phrase I heard all too often when trying to find a job, but I think he saw a look of disappointment in my face that led to him give me one piteous offer. "I may be too, let's say draconian, for your first time. So this is my offer: a one week trial period. If either of us are unhappy at the end of it, we part ways." So that was it, I just had to endure it for one week. He gave me a safe-word. A single utterance that would terminate the trial, and we'd immediately part ways. I vowed to myself that I would not use it, no matter what. I had caved so easily in the past: from math in school, to a data-entry job I had found too stressful. This is going to be one damn thing that I can say I had the strength to see through to the end.

It is day four, and in the first three days...well, pain has never burnt through my body like it did then. Nobody could accuse him of being lenient. The skin on my ass bled at the end of the first day. On day two, he opened the cuts up again with his cane. I'll be scarred there now, I have no doubt. I screamed and I cried and I begged. I didn't use the safe-word. Besides, I had deserved each slap, each pinch, each caning, each shock, each vulgarity-sown insult: I had broken a rule, or ignored a command. His methods are barbarically harsh, but effective. On day three I did everything right, so that night he added to the rules and commands he had given me on my first day. At the end of the new list he simply said, "Good girl." I felt something odd then, something welling in my chest. To my surprise it was pride. An odd thing to feel while I was bowed down before his feet.

"Slave! Present!" The harsh bark of his voice snaps me to attention like a reveille. I quickly finish with the bathroom and crawl to where I heard his voice coming from. I realize it's coming from the kitchen. I make my way over the hard tiles and present myself: kneeling, back straight, eyes down, and hands resting on my knees with my palms facing upwards. The ceramic handle of his mug hung in front of my face.

"Forgive me, Master. It slipped, it-" I stumble over my words, my mind is only screaming one thing: Please not my ass, oh please do not cane me on my ass again.

"Quiet." I shut my mouth. His voice is icy. "That mug was gift from a friend. You have cost me slave, and you are going to pay for it." I stay dead still, but I can't help imagining what he is going to do to me. If he whips me again the scabs are going to break open and bleed. The thought makes me feel cold. A tear starts to well up in my left eye. I know better than to splutter out a few useless words begging forgiveness. "Crawl to the corner, put your head to the floor and you will remain there." I go where he points, a tight, dim corner of the kitchen. I place my head to the cold tiles and wait, curled tight, hands clasped behind my back.

I wait. Other than the ticking of a clock, the house is silent. I haven't even heard his footsteps since he left me here. I don't know what time it is anymore. If I were to guess by how sleepy I'm feeling, I'd wager it's about midnight. A few hours ago I thought about shifting from my position, straighten my back or something. No sooner had the thought occurred to me than the utter terror that he might be watching somehow. I'd made a similar mistake on the first day. I thought my tits were going to fall off by the time he had finished punishing me.

At last I hear the heavy falls of his feet. His fist grips into the back of my collar, his knuckles forcing my throat against the leather. Pressure builds in my head, and with the incredible strength he has at his command, he drags me out of the corner. I don't dare let my hands move from behind my back. His grip is iron. The only way to get any relief from the pressure is to move exactly with him: too high to crawl, too low to walk. Whenever I think I can get a comfortable footing his hand jerks me to a new level and I have to try to recover my balance again. He's taking me to the chamber.

The chamber is a cold room. It had racks and cabinets fully stocked with every imaginable device of torture and pleasure you can think of. It is one of my duties to keep all of them clean and orderly, ready for his use. On the first day my nose wrinkled as I scrubbed the filthy butt-plug. Right now I'd happily clean a thousand of them with my tongue if it meant he wouldn't hit my ass. I will not use the safe-word. He had told me before that the chamber was sound-proof, so I could scream as much as I wanted here. I think I grasped on to that one little freedom for all it was worth. I will not use the safe-word.

Once we are inside, and the door is sealed and locked, he finally lets go of the collar. I collapse to my knees, stars just starting to explode in my vision. He walked calmly to the middle of the room, next to a high leather-covered bench. There are other tools for restraint in the chamber as well: a wide assortment of chains and manacles along the walls, a square iron frame, a crucifix, and something that looked like the roof of a dog house. "Fetch the cane." I feel myself shudder at his words. Fighting back tears, I crawl over to where the cane rested. It's wicked thing, hard and just so slightly knobbly. Upon a cabinet, it rested on a bed of purple velvet in a mahogany case. I stand up to pick it up, almost reverently, but quickly go back to my knees. I place the cane gently between my teeth and crawl to Master. When I reach his feet I take it out of my mouth, and offer it up to him in both hands, my head slightly bowed.

A moment passes and nothing happens. Had he changed his mind? Oh please, oh please, oh please! As he takes the cane from my hands, I feel my ass quiver a little. Suddenly he grabs me by the collar again. He throws me over the bench. I hardly start to straighten when his hand clamps down on the back of my head and forces it down to the floor. My butt rounds up towards the ceiling. My wrists and ankles are quickly bound to the bench's legs. My tight latex skirt is skillfully whipped off my hips. He walks around, positioning behind. The butt-plug's straps detach, and I give a sigh as the plug itself is slowly teased out of my asshole. There is now silence. I will not use the safe-word.

OH HOLY GOD! The whistle-crack of the cane drowns out to the white noise of the pain across my wounded ass. I take deep gulping breaths. They're supposed to be controlled and deep to help manage it, I know, but FUCKING SHIT! I can barely keep my own thoughts together right OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! I can feel wetness drip down my butt and down my hamstrings MOTHERFUCKER! CUNT! I'm bleeding I'm bleeding I'm bleeding, damn it he's going to rub on antiseptic and that bur- FUCK FUCK FUCK! OH JESUS! I can't swear aloud, if I do he starts from one again. What, what number is- RRRRGH! FUCK! I'm crying. It's okay, I'm allowed to cry, I'm allowed to scream, but don't swear aloud whatever- YOU MOTHERFUCKER! BASTARD! I won't say the safe-word, I won't say the safe-word. Shit what was it? Blue- HOT SHIT! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

"Eight." He finally says, calm as all hell. My throat hurts from screaming. Tears have smeared my mascara all over my face. Blood drips from my skin. I'm just a blubbering idiot. It's over. I try to tell myself "just one more week of this", but I don't know. I really don't know. "Come up on your toes." I reluctantly do so, "I've placed pins under your heels. Do not let them drop." As he walks around to my front, I drop a heel slightly to test it. They lightly brush what I guess is a set of drawing pins. I can't knock them over, they're attached to something.

He releases my wrist restraints from their grounding in the floor so that they can slide up the bench, but not away. I hear a zipping being undone. Bunching my hair in his big hands, he pulls my head up to his groin. His fat cock is already a rock hard pole. Aqueducts of blue veins throb with his pulse, running the course of the intimidating organ. He feeds it into my mouth, I can taste the salt of tears and mucus as they drip from my lip, marinating my meal. I have to open my jaws as wide as they can go to accommodate him. He is a gifted man. I swear I can feel the tip tickling the back of my throat on each thrust. I gag and try to cough it out, he just thrusts in harder. I know this isn't for his pleasure not really. He likes the tip of the tongue to gently caress, to dig into the tip, to feel my hot breath over his skin. But this is still my punishment. The increasingly severe burn in my calves reminds of that in one moment, and the horrible rod rammed into my gullet the next. This is his hole he using, I may not ever complain about it.

He is done fucking my mouth. He pulls it out as I cough up spit, mucus, and whatever juices he spilled into my throat. The slap knocks me off balance. It's so unexpected my right calf failed and dips onto the pins, piercing into my foot. It shoots up immediately, my muscles twitching at the effort. He marches around behind me, and without ceremony, crams his cock into my asshole. It's aching from the days of training with butt-plugs. The only lubrication the spit and a few drops of blood that hadn't dried yet. Once it's all crammed in, it feels like my bowels are going to burst. I grit my teeth and with my hoarse voice, scream with what I can summon from my lungs. I will not use the safe-word!

He's fucking me like I'm a side of pork. I can't see him, but somehow his foot is pressed down into my back as he plumbs the depths of my hole. My screams, my begging, they do nothing to slow his rhythm or his force. He is very fit, and can keep this up for an impressively long time. At some point he had kicked the pins away, and I can finally rest my claves. By now my voice is just too sore to scream anymore, I'm giving some croaky grunts and whimpers in time to the clapping of my tits as they dangle, slapping together like a slow applause to his thrusting. My cunt is dripping wet. Its juices have formed rivulets down my thighs. He's still fucking my asshole, even though it had turned into a white-hot agony ages ago. There's a click and a buzz behind me.

The vibrator presses up against my clit, and every pent-up sensation shatters through my body at once. Had I not been bound to the bench, my legs would have collapsed under me. I won't cum yet, I haven't been given permission. I am his meat, and so bound by his rules. I bite down on my lip, actually trying to focus on my burning asshole instead of the buzzing on my clit. I give a whimper under its power.

"Do you want to cum, you filthy little fuck-rag?" He barks. His breathing is ragged from effort now, but he has not slowed down in the least. He is a machine, pumping hard and fast at an impossibly exact rate.

"Yes sir. Please sir, this worthless whore begs you to let her cum."

"Do you deserve it?"

I give a strangled cry, "No sir. This piece of shit does not deserve the pleasure. But she begs you to allow her. She will do anything you ask!"

"You are my slave." A thrust in the ass, even harder than all of those before, "What can you give me that I cannot freely take?"

"Nothing, Master." I give up another sob, "This whore have given you everything she has, everything she is."

Something in his voice sounds satisfied, "You will cum in five, four, three," I open my mouth and give a groan that would shake windows, if the chamber had any, "Wait! Two...one." He has trained me well in so little time. Precisely on cue I buck and thrash against the bench, clench my teeth, arch my back, every muscle, every fiber flooded with an electric jolt of sensation. My cunt sprays out its contents, mingling with all the other liquids pooling at my feet. It was a moment of ecstasy so sublime I feel ashamed for trying to put it into words. There are tears in my eyes again, but not from the pain of the caning, or the burn of the ass fucking, but of simple, undiluted pleasure.

His thrusting stops, the vibrator is pulled away and switched off. I hang completely on the bench. The restraints are undone, he shoves me off, and I'm just too spent to keep up. I collapse over to my side, breathing in weird little hiccups and my inner thighs still spasm in pleasure. He kneels down beside me, and has me clean off his cock with my mouth. I feel so dazed that I hardly mind the smell. Once it's clean, he stuffs it back in his pants. He still hasn't had an orgasm yet. He'll probably make use of my holes again later tonight. I curl up a little, trying to get control of my breathing. Maybe...maybe I'll give this another week.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Just Desserts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds