• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sometimes a Quickie is All You Need

Sometimes a Quickie is All You Need

Authors note: This is a departure from my usual style of writing, I just fancied a change, we all get that right? This is hard and fast, down and dirty, stripped back verbal porn. A quickie designed purely for one purpose. I'm sure you can guess what ;) I hope you enjoy. Lexi x

Some days you want it slow. Teasing, emotional, caring. Some days you just want to fuck.

Today was the latter.

All I can say is thank Christ for the Internet.

Within 20 minutes I'd arranged to meet someone in the local coffee shop. No names, no faces, no contact details. A completely anonymous hook up.

Bliss.

It was 9am.

***

He was sitting in the back room. More private. Perfect.

I was wearing a short skirt and low cut top as requested. Spike heels and hold ups.

He looked to be in his 40s and not ageing well. I felt sick imagining fucking this fat old pervert. I loved it.

He told me to lift my skirt. I did. No underwear. He told me to spread my legs. His fingers plunged inside me with no warning.

"You're a little slut," he said. "A dirty little slut being fingered in a coffee shop by a stranger old enough to be your father."

I nodded. Couldn't argue with that.

He told me to pull down my top. Then my bra. His fat fingers pinched my nipple hard. Footsteps echoed along the corridor as a waitress walked past us to the storeroom. I didn't move.

"She saw you," he said. "She saw you half naked with an old mans fingers jammed in your cunt and your tits on display."

I nodded. Couldn't argue with that either.

"What would your friends say if they saw you now?" he said. "A dirty little slut, allowing someone you've never met to touch you like this. I bet you'd let me fuck you over this table right now. I bet you'd like that."

I moaned. Couldn't help myself. This disgusting old man fucking me in the middle of the coffee shop. I wanted it.

Like I said. Some days you just want to fuck.

"On your knees slut," he said, pulling out his old mans cock. It was thick and stubby and I could smell it from here. It smelt like sex and stale urine. It disgusted me. It excited me.

I knelt and he stood. The chairs were kicked aside. He pushed inside my mouth and I swallowed him, his girth stretching my lips wide.

He grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth. I choked as he rammed himself down my throat. He didn't care. Just fisted my hair tighter. I was just there for the ride.

He came quickly. His age I guessed. Too much. His cum dripped from my lips onto my tits as he pulled out.

"Bend over slut," he said. I hurried to comply. Leant over the table. He pushed two fingers inside.

"So wet," he said, "you really are a dirty little slut. Did it turn you on sucking some strange old mans cock?"

I nodded. What else could I say.

He pumped his fingers in and out of my dripping cunt. I moaned.

"You want me to fuck you," he said. "Such a dirty slut, you want to be fucked by an old man you met on the Internet. You don't even know my name and you're bent over a table begging for it. What does that make you?"

I moaned again.

"What does that make you?"

"A slut," I moaned.

"What kind of slut?"

"A dirty, filthy, whore of a slut," I moaned.

His thumb pushed against my arsehole. That wasn't part of the plan. I wriggled to get away and he held my hair. His thumb pushed further inside. Two fingers in my cunt were joined by another. I felt so dirty. I felt so full.

"You like that don't you slut?"

I nodded. I couldn't lie. It felt good.

His fingers flexed. I moaned.

The waitress came out of the back room and yelped. I couldn't help it. I came. I came so hard I almost passed out.

He kept his fingers jammed into me as the waitress ran off. Then he pulled them out and wiped them on my skirt. He left. I stayed.

Bent over the table, cum smeared on my tits I waited. No one came. As I left the coffee shop the waitress looked at me. She looked away.

Sometimes you just want to fuck. Thank god for the Internet.

It was 10am.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sometimes a Quickie is All You Need

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds