• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Marathon Ch. 05

Marathon Ch. 05

"Luke please look at me."

Luke continued to stare ahead as he raced down the back road towards their home. He looked over at Charlie and growled in disgust. Her body was covered with short white material that she dared to call a dress. Everyone at the party had been staring at her and it was a miracle he didn't start a war back there. The other men weren't the problem, instead it was her ex that had gotten a little too close for comfort. He was the epitome of a dark warrior. Ebony skin poured over muscle that bulged unnaturally from a gigantic frame. Luke thought about his own lithe frame and became angrier. Instead of her being snuggled under him, she had talked and 'caught' up with her ex.

"Was he better than me?"

Charlie laughed incredulously. "Are you serious right now Luke? You're being immature."

Luke pulled over to the side of the road. "I'm being immature?! Charlie you were all hugged up under the man as if you were married. Am I not good enough for you?"

Charlie looked at Luke. "Luke...how could you say that?"

He ran his fingers through the thick locks of gold that ran from his head. "I don't know just sometimes I feel like...like you deserve more than me."

Charlie laughed softly and unbuckled her seatbelt. She climbed over to Luke's side of the car and sat in his lap. She grabbed his face in her hands.

"Baby you're perfection, look into my eyes and know I'm telling you the truth."

Look looked into the mocha eyes he'd fallen in love with years ago. He sighed heavily and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, I just get carried away sometimes. You're mine you know that?"

Charlie laughed and kissed him on his brow. "Punish me then, prove I'm your. I shouldn't have been talking to him like that."

Luke felt himself harden; he hadn't been down that road for years. He loved domination, but he never practiced it with Charlie. She was better than that, with her he wanted sex to be fulfilling, a way to express his love to her. He didn't want to prove he was in charge.

Luke placed her back on her side of the car and started on the road again. "I don't think so baby."

Charlie smirked. "Then I guess I really don't belong to you. If I did you would prove it to me."

Luke felt his voice grow deeper. "Charlie I don't want to hurt you....I don't play when I punish."

Charlie rolled her eyes. "I guess I'll never know then will I?"

Luke pulled into the garage and put the car in park. Charlie got out and he watched her as she swayed into the house. Following behind her he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back.

"Charlie, are you sure you want me like this?"

Charlie felt her heart quicken as Luke tightened his grip in her hair. She nodded and was released instantly. Luke walked past her and headed up the stairs. She heard the door slam as he entered their bedroom. She walked up the stairs quietly, her breath coming out in pants as she walked inside the room they shared. He stood in the middle of the bedroom fully erect. His cock at attention as he turned around to face her. His hair was wild as if a storm had just blown through the house. His eye were wild with no hint of gray, instead they were crystal shards of ice piercing her in place.

"Come here."

She felt her body heading towards his, he had full control over her and she couldn't help it. The heat from his body set her on edge as she came closer to him. He grew taller and wider, his body taking up the room and sucking all the oxygen within.

"Get on your knees, I want to feel your mouth on my cock."

Charlie stuck up her chin in defiance. "No."

A sinister smile came over his face as he grabbed her pulling her into a bear hug. His breath whispered across her skin.

"Charlie you're going to beg tonight, more than ever. I'll tell you one more time....Get...On...Your...Knees."

Charlie laughed softly. "No."

Luke pulled her up and carried her over to the chair were he sat down. He pulled her over his knee and began to repeatedly smack her ass. Charlie cried out in protest, but the cries slowly turned to moans as her body began to warm slowly. Her breasts tightening in anticipation, her sex becoming wetter and blossoming for Luke. She bit her lip as her body became unbearably hot, she needed some type of release if she was going to make it through the night.

"Okay...okay! I'll obey!"

Luke stopped his assault and admired his work. Her ass was red and his hand prints marked every inch of her luscious ass. She pushed herself up and got on her knees between his legs. She could already taste his essence on her tongue, his warm skin filling her mouth completely. She stuck her tongue out and ran it around the head of his cock before taking him in her mouth fully. She moaned at the taste of him, a deep spicy treat that made her drip even more. Luke pulled her head into his hands and guided her up and down, going deeply into her mouth. He shivered as her throat contracted around the head, he could only imagine how her ass was going to feel. He threw his head back and enjoyed the ride she was sending him on. His cock swelling, his balls tightening as she sucked him. She moaned softly as she tightened her lips around his cock and began to stroke him faster. He pulled her head of his cock and had to stop himself from releasing his treat on her lips. Her eyes were dazed with lust, her lips swollen and wet. He leaned down and licked the bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth.

"Mmm I tastes good. Is that why you like to suck me?"

Charlie nodded absently and gasped as Luke rose and moved towards the bed.

"Come here Charlie."

Charlie rose and turned walking towards him on knees that were weak with hunger. "Yes Luke?"

Luke shook his head and pinched the nipple that struggled against her dress. "You are to call me 'sir' Charlie. Take off your dress."

Charlie nodded and took over the material, nearly ripping it in half. Luke sighed as he gazed at her chocolate skin, the way the curves of her body fell and rose with each breath she took. Luke pulled out the ball gag from behind his back and motioned for Charlie to climb in his lap. He reached over and grabbed the handcuffs, locking her hands behind her back. He finished her decorations with a fitted choker made of leather.

"You're so beautiful, my little pet. But you made me angry tonight sweetheart, I can't let that go."

Charlie's eyes widened as she realized what she had asked for. She had underestimated him, thinking that he was going to play with her; instead he was truly going to punish her. Luke pushed her of him and placed her over the edge of the bed with her legs spread apart widely. Luke took a moment to stand back and appreciate the work he'd done. Her sex glistened with the cream that was dripping from her body. Her back arched deeply making her ass stand straight in the air. He frowned and headed towards the drawer behind him. He pulled two clips from their depths along with a medium sized butt plug. He grabbed her by the neck and forced her to rise, her heavy breasts swinging and catching against the comforter. He placed a clip on each nipple and grinned in delight as she moaned. He held the plug in front of her face and laughed as her eyes widened in protest.

"My poor Charlie...I hate you had to see this side of me."

Luke rose and rubbed the head of his cock against the opening of her sex. She moaned softly and arched her back even more, trying to get him to move deep inside of her. Luke complied and filled her body completely. Stretching her and making her gasp breathlessly around the gag. He began to move slowly, adjusting her body to his width. No matter how many times they had sex her body always remained tight. He placed his hands on her hips as he began to grind into her. Charlie held her head in defeat as she felt him deep within her belly. Moving in and out, his strokes sending her deep into oblivion. She squealed as he began to push the plug deeply into her ass.

"Ssshhh baby. Relax let me claim what's mine."

Charlie snapped her head back as she felt pressure, slowly turning into a pleasurable presence. Her ass tightened around the plug, contracting in the same manner as her sex as Luke began to pump into her more deeply. His cock pounding into her, making her sex even wetter. Charlie felt her eyes widen as she fought to catch her breath. But with every stroke it became more difficult, she could feel herself on the edge of a shattering orgasm when suddenly Luke pulled out. Her sex ached for him as she felt the emptiness fill her. Luke picked her up and placed her on her back. She felt the plug move deeper within her body as he repositioned her. Luke looked deeply into her eyes as he ripped the gag off of her mouth and entered her deeply. She sucked in a deep breath and let out a long moan as he began to pound into her body once more. Her hands gripped the covers underneath her as Luke looked at her.

"Who do you belong to?" He demanded.

Charlie's eyes rolled back into her head as she screamed. "You!"

Luke growled loudly as he felt Charlie tighten around him. He could feel the orgasm rushing up her body as she became wetter, but he pulled out once more. Charlie screamed in frustration.

Luke laughed. "Should I let you come or should I make you suffer?"

Charlie gasped. "Please sir."

Luke picked her up once more and placed her in his lap. He pulled the clips from her breasts and she hissed as the mixture of pleasure and pain mixed and sent chills up her spine. Luke took one of the nipples in his mouth and licked them, soothing the ache.

"I don't know if I should Charlie. You said you didn't belong to me. You told me to punish you."

Charlie shook her head. "Please sir, I know I belong to you."

Luke bit his lip and pushed himself deep into Charlie. She sighed as he filled her again, taking her body higher. Luke looked into her eyes deeply. He lay back on the bed and began to pump into her quickly. The sound of his cock going deep into her sex sounded throughout the room. The noise revealing how wet she was becoming as he took her higher, each stroke sending her father and father into the orgasmic induced bliss she was reaching towards. Her body tightened as she felt her sex contract tightly and release her cream all over Luke's cock, her ass contracting around the plug as she fell over the edge. He moaned as he held on to her tightly and locked himself tightly inside her as he came. She moaned as she felt the warm liquid stream from his cock inside of her. Their breath became the only noise, proof that they were still alive after the aftermath. Luke unlocked her from the cuffs and she ran her hands through his hair.

"Luke that was...."

Luke smiled and kissed her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

He reached between the cheeks of her ass and pulled the plug free. Charlie groaned as she felt her ass tighten around emptiness. Luke tucked her into his side and gazed down at her body. She drove him crazy beyond words, but looking into her eyes he knew the true feelings she had for him. Her love showed brightly through everything she did for him. He knew without a doubt that he held her heart in his hands. But it never hurt to show her who she belonged to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Marathon Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds