• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lovely Visit

A Lovely Visit

"Uh... oh. What do you have for me today?" I ask with a wicked smirk as I greet him at the door. He is a new dom partner for me, but a good one. We had been communicating online for some time before meeting in real time and we had immediately hit it off chemistry wise. Tall and lean with steel grey eyes and a gentle yet commanding presence. His face can transform from shy smile to evil grin in a nanosecond.

We stumble towards my bedroom after a passionate kiss.

"Miss me, baby?" "Yes," I nod smiling. He drops the duffel bag near my bed. "Turn around." I shiver with a bit of fear and excitement and do as he says. "Lay face down on the bed." I lay down on the bed waiting for him. My breath coming up short with animal lust for him. It takes a lot of strength to pull myself away from touching him. I know he can feel my lust and enjoys it.

"Take off your clothes," I hear him whisper after appraising me. I get up and take off my white cotton t shirt. He reaches over smiling and helps with the sleeves. I lean down and shimmy out of my mini skirt. He looks down at my pretty lace bra and panties and I see lust in his gaze. I take them off slowly.

"Lay back down." I lay on my stomach with my back up towards him. He reaches out to stroke the smooth of my back with his hand. The trail of his fingers tingling my skin. I am hungry for more contact but try to act cool. I hear him shuffling around in his bag. Suddenly he grabs my wrists from behind me, pulling them towards him, puts a hard leather cuff around each one and then binds my wrists together. The leather grinds softly into my skin when I try to move my wrists, leaving behind a dull ache of pain. I try to breathe and relax. I feel him move on my bed. He takes my legs and puts a cuff on each ankle and binds them together as well.

He kneels down on the bed near my legs, his hands stroking my skin. "Hmmm.," he mutters approvingly. I'm wondering what he will do next. I know better not to ask, as he will refuse to tell me. I hear a buzz. I cannot resist.

"What is that?" My eyes widen in surprise.

"A bullet," he mutters as he places his hands between my legs.

"A what?" My head is deep in my pillow and I cannot see him. I feel like such a newbie asking. I hear his familiar chuckle as a small bullet shaped metallic vibrator is placed near my pussy.

"Fuck," I whisper as I feel it gently thrumming near my mound.

I feel his head near mine, and he is suddenly close. He whispers in my ear, "Now, I am going to go take a shower and when I come back that bullet better be right there," and I feel his finger on my clit, "or you will get a spanking. Understood?" I nod.

"What?" He demands. "Yes, Sir," I mumble. I know his spankings can be fierce and I am not much of a pain junkie so I try my best to obey. Each time my body breathes or moves even a bit the bullet lodges itself closer to my clit tickling and nudging. I don't think I can stand the slow tease of the vibrations...but try to relax. I'm moaning and whimpering as my body starts to rise with tension. I hear him showering. I can feel my thighs getting moist. "That can't possibly be me?" I think. I have not cum yet but the bullet is relentless in its tease of my clit and my mound. I feel myself edging towards an orgasm and then the pulsing shifts and I relax until the next set of beats.

Finally, I hear him emerge from the shower. I feel him on the bed next to me. I feel his hands on my thighs spreading them apart. His finger begins to explore.

"Let's see. Hmmm...Nice. You are good and wet. Did you cum yet?" "No," I squeek...as the bullet shifts again against me.

I blush feeling his hard appreciative gaze as he strokes my ass. He takes the bullet and pushes it hard against me. I groan as I feel the vibrations get stronger. My body begins to tremble. "Oh God," I mutter. Then I feel him move the bullet on and off of me each time with more and more pressure. I moan out loud trying to struggle. He puts the bullet aside and his fingers start to tease my hard clit. "Don't move." He stays my struggling with his strong hands firmly pushing down on my shoulders. I groan and feel myself gush.

"Look how wet you are," he mutters almost to himself. He then slides a finger deep inside me and curves it round hitting my spot again and again until I edge ready to explode. He pulls the finger out abruptly. "Noooo," I moan and whimper, not wanting him to stop the delicious pleasure. I feel him press his erection against my legs. I try to arch up but my arms are stiff against my back, my wrists and my legs tightly bound together. He leans down sits on my legs and presses his stiffness against me.

"Hmmmm," I moan feeling totally at his mercy. My body surrendered to him. I can sense that he is completely turned on by the vision of my body immobile, waiting, wanting him. It is a delicious power exchange. I am drunk with it. I want him so badly that each touch is electrified times one thousand. Each nerve ending in my body is alive and tense with excitement.

I close my eyes allowing the pleasure to sink in and then I feel him plunge deep inside me. I let out a groan of sheer pleasure and then sigh. Each inch of my body seemed to be waiting for this very moment. I cum quick and hard and he slackens up the pace. His cock slowly plunging deeper and then pulling out with only the tip inside.

"Ohhhhhhhh, don't stop, please." I groan.

"That's it baby, cum for me," I hear him whisper. And I follow his command. At this point it is an immediate response to his tone of voice. And then again, I cum this time slower, the spasms in waves building as I grasp and constrict around him. This time the pleasure seems endless. With each end of a burst, another orgasm starts until I am panting trying to keep up with his thrusts. My body feels like it is floating somewhere above my bed in a sea of pure unspoiled pleasure. "I can get addicted to this," I think. I can't believe anything can feel better than this. It is unlike any orgasm I have ever had. The complete surrender adding a delicious component that electrifies each moment. He leans down and kisses my face and groans as I feel him shudder against me surrendering into the moment with me. I feel him explode deep inside, his cock throbbing against my walls, his cum filling me. Then suddenly he is by me holding me and uncuffing my wrists and ankles.

He grabs my shoulders and pulls them around to him pressing me close and caressing me. My breathing still rushed from the intensity. I hold onto him.

He smiles, and asks, "You o.k.?"

"Does he need to ask?" I think, but appreciate the question.

"Never better," I whisper closing my eyes and pressing my cheek against his chest, his hands stroking my hair as I hear the familiar chuckle.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lovely Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds