• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Horny T-Girl Story

A Horny T-Girl Story

12

I saw Brooke's car in the driveway and told Jennifer to drop me off up the street instead. I waved goodbye to my friend as she drove away and then quickly dove into action; running across the yards of our peaceful suburb back to my house. I crouched down as I got closer and peered through the pickets of our fence.

"You got a problem with me?" Brooke asked my stepbrother.

"What? Who are you?" my brother answered in surprise.

"Got a problem with this?" Brooke sneered at him, grabbing the hunk of shemale meat in her shorts. Her cock created a massive bulge, especially in the skimpy pair of shorts she was wearing. It was every bit of nine inches long with the girth to match.

"I don't even know you! I don't know what you're trying to do. Do you know my sister or something?" Brandon dropped the rag and the hose he'd been using to wash the car.

Brooke was tall, muscular and large-bodied without being fat. She was all these things while maintaining her femininity. Brooke had full lips, a nice firm ass, and massive breasts. Her nipples get so long and stiff when she's aroused, it's like--I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I?

Brooke closed the gap between herself and my stepbrother. She was easily a few inches taller, and fantastically intimidating as she stared down her nose at him. "That's right, I know Tiff. You're going to apologize to her and you're going to apologize to me. Got that?" she grabbed his arm threateningly.

Okay, this situation requires some explanation. It started when our parents took off to attend a week-long conference. They left the car to my stepbrother for a week. What a slap in the face, right? I'm older. Brandon hasn't even graduated high school yet! So I wanted to do the responsible thing and work out a schedule where I got the car for a few days, too. Brandon wouldn't even consider it.

That's where Brooke comes in. I met her at college. We have a small support group for t-girls. There's only five of us. Brooke is the alpha shemale. Any time one of us has a problem--like some idiot bothering us because we have dicks--we go to Brooke and she takes care of it. Nobody asks how she does it, but that idiot never makes so much as a wrong peep again.

I was so pissed at my brother that I bent the truth a little to get Brooke on him. I told her he was being a jerk and making fun of t-girls. Brooke doesn't take that laying down. So here I was witnessing Brooke's method. I had a front-row seat to see how the sausage got made.

"Get your hands off me!" Brandon shouted. "I'm not apologizing for anything. It was my parents' decision. Get the fuck out of here!"

Brandon's pride was talking as he stood up to her. He didn't realize he was doing more harm than good. People didn't talk to Brooke like that--she made sure of it.

"You disrespectful little shit! I don't know how Tiffany lives with you." Brooke pushed him and he fell back against the car with a yelp. "Get your sorries out now before I really get pissed," she scowled.

A moment of indecision crept over Brandon's face and then suddenly he balled his fist and flung it at Brooke. It didn't connect. The two of them started to scuffle. Brooke had a smile on her face which told me she wanted it this way all along.

Brooke put him down fast with less humiliation than I expected. I realized that was about to come as she dragged my stepbrother behind the cover of our fence into the grass. I had an even better view now--barely more than a few feet from both of them.

I watched my friend squat over my brother's body. I'd never seen a bigger smile on her face. Brooke was in her element. My brother opened his mouth to talk, but Brooke covered it before he could. "Don't scream. Don't try anything. You really shouldn't start fights you can't finish."

"Let me up," he said in a low voice after she removed her hand.

"Nu-uh." I couldn't believe it when Brooke unbuttoned her shorts. "You obviously never learned your manners. Trying to punch a girl! I'm gonna teach you so well that there'll be no forgetting from now on how you treat a woman."

"What the hell are you doing? Let me up!" Brandon started to struggle under her. Brooke responded by sitting down on his chest.

She beamed down at him, her finger wagging in his face. "You're gonna learn first, you little snot." Brooke slipped her shorts and panties down her muscular thighs in one menacing motion. Her big, half-hard cock sat up on her balls and pointed right at my brother's face!

"I'm not going to learn anything. I'm going to put you in jail if you don't let me up right now!" Brandon cried, desperately trying to free himself from under her.

"I don't respond to threats!" the smile vanished from her face. "The only thing I respond to is respect." Brooke slowly pushed forward on the grass, her big balls swaying just above Brandon's head. She stopped as her asshole hovered within reach of my stepbrother's face. "You have to kiss this and then I'll let you up."

My girly cock was so hard it hurt. I pulled her out and started to stroke my girly meat, unable to tear my eyes off of them. This was unbelievable. This was freaking awesome!

"Not a chance!" he shot back.

Brooke shrugged. "Okay. You win. No harm done." She started to get up. Brandon lifted up onto his elbows, but then Brooke suddenly came crashing back down on him. His face wedged between the firm cheeks of her bare ass. Brooke disregarded his muffled pleas, grinding her big buttocks on his face. By the time Brooke finally let up, Brandon was gagging and choking for air.

"I'm ready for that kiss now." Brooke waved her ass over him, "or do you need more time to decide?"

Brandon reluctantly pursed his lips and pressed them right on the opening of her smooth asshole. He made a kissing noise and then withdrew his lips; no more, no less.

"Now get off me," he declared in a disgusted tone.

Brooke had a huge grin of her face, she scooted back and sat down on his chest. Brooke gave her growing cock a squeeze. It filled out, moving even closer to my brother's face. The big, flared head looking too threatening for words. "I can tell you haven't learned your lesson yet. Let's see if kissing this," she squeezed her shaft just above his lips, "will get the message across."

Brandon growled, "there's no way in hell," then pushed his face as far away from her cock as he could.

"I don't think you understand your situation." Brooke grabbed her cock at the base starting before his chin and let it flop all the way across his face. Her shaft was so thick that it obscured most of his face. "I could face fuck you until your jaw don't close right no more. Keep that in mind before you try to talk tough again."

I couldn't believe she was talking to him this way. I mean, she talks to everyone this way. It was just different when it was so openly sexual; so sexually aggressive. She was going to make my brother kiss her cock for crying out loud. I frantically stroked my cock, steadying myself against the fence.

Brandon pursed his lips and gave Brooke's shaft a kiss. It reached full mast, I couldn't believe all the mouthwatering veins running up and down her shaft--this was a monster cock if there ever was one.

I could tell Brooke really enjoyed that, but she kept a straight face. She actually looked quite agitated; you had to know Brooke to know she was actually anything but. I realized at that moment what Brooke had her heart set on.

"You didn't look very happy doing that, and that means I'm not happy," Brooke slapped his face with her dick. "When I'm not happy, I'm angry. You can prevent that one way and one way only. Blow jobs make me happy."

Brooke pressed the tip of her cock right at my stepbrother's lips. I thought my eyes were deceiving me when Brandon opened his lips and gingerly pulled the big head of her cock into his mouth. My cock shot a strand of precum into the grass. I licked my hand for lubricant and masturbated the girly dick between my legs furiously.

More and more of Brooke's cock disappeared between his lips. "Start that tongue swirling if you want to make me happy," she told him. I could physically see her shaft throb. I gathered from the noises Brandon was making that his mouth was working hard to please her. Brooke, never satisfied, wrapped her hands around the sides of his head and began to plunge more of her length between his lips.

"Mmmm... good boy. You might have some potential yet, you little cocksucker." Brandon's cheeks were sunk in hard around her cock. He was applying a lot of suction on her big monster, his face red. Before long, Brooke was being more aggressive; actively sliding her length in out of his mouth with her snapping hips. "This is how bitches like you should treat a girl like me. Got that? Yeah... you like this, huh."

Brandon made an incomprehensible, gurgling noise in response. There was no way he could get a word out with a cock like that in his mouth. Brooke just kept pounding away at his face, pausing only to let him bathe her cock with spit and swallow the big head in his throat. I could only imagine how much precum she must have been pumping down his throat.

I'd been stroking so hard that my dick was nearly raw. There was no postponing my orgasm. It was here. I leaned my weight against the fence and bit down hard on my bottom lip to stifle my moans. My hand flew from the base of my penis all the way to the tip. I came on a patch of leaves, with long shots hitting the fence.

"I'd wager you like having a dick down your throat. Getting your lips and your tongue all over it feels good, huh? You got pretty DICK-SUCKING lips," Brooke moaned. She slid forward on his chest and completely stuffed his face with her shemale meat. He was helpless, and based on the way he'd been sucking her like his life depended on--he knew it.

Even though I'd already cum, I still watched with an unbridled fascination and more than a little lust. My cock stayed stiff. I controlled my breathing to stay hidden and gave my girly cock a few strokes.

"Swallow this!" Brooke eyes clenched shut. "Waste an ounce and you're fucking--oh damn, I'm CUMMING!" she moaned and growled all at the same time.

I watched my stepbrother's throat constrict as he struggled to swallow her potent seed. Brooke humped his face in short strokes, a look of sheer pleasure on her face. I had a pretty good idea about how much cum was being forced down Brandon's throat by the size of Brooke's bloated balls. I envisioned them churning around an endless supply of semen; pumping it out her tip and down my brother's throat to his stomach.

Brandon took the threat Brooke couldn't finish about wasting an ounce of her jizm seriously. He gulped her essence down desperately. I think Brooke finally finished spewing. I watched her eyes slowly open. Brooke couldn't put an unhappy face on, not after what Brandon had done.

She kept her cock buried in his mouth as she told him, "That's called respect. Run your mouth again... without a cock in it... and we'll really have a problem. I'll make sure you can't sit for a month." Brooke got up, making sure to slide her big balls across his face as she did.

I might have been visible from the driveway, so I fixed my clothing and ran around back before Brooke got to her car. Man, oh man, that was great. I knew at least one of them agreed.

***

Brandon never mentioned the incident that weekend. He was basically himself, maybe a little more distant. I spent the entire time worried that he'd figure out I had a hand in this. If he did, he kept it to himself. Until Monday morning.

"Tiffany, can I talk to you?" he asked me that morning.

I was immediately mortified. He must have put two and two together. I didn't want my mom or his dad finding out about this. I came into his room to listen to him. He sat at his desk and looked up at me.

"You know a girl from school named Brooke, right?"

My face started to turn red. If he was angry, ready to get me in serious trouble, his face didn't show it. "Yeah, she's, she's a friend of mine," I answered.

"She came over here on Friday. Do you think..." Brandon shifted around in his chair. "Do you think you could give me her number?"

He wants her number? I mean he wants her number! I couldn't even think straight. "I didn't know you knew her."

"I didn't till then. We, ummm... spent some time together. Tiff, can we be serious?" he asked me softly.

"Mhmm," I responded.

"I feel like I'm going insane, Tiff. I know we just met but I can't stop thinking about her! Do you think you could... sort of... put in a good word for me. Please?" his eyes pleaded with mine.

I must have looked utterly shocked. "Brooke?" I asked. "Big Brooke? I mean, dark hair. You mean Brooke? That Brooke?"

"Yep," he said with a goofy, fond smile.

"She's not a bit... I don't know, harsh?" I tried to maintain my composure. The images of Brooke's cock stuffed down my stepbrother's throat flooding my brain.

"You bet."

"She's a lot... ummm... bigger than you, isn't she?" I asked, only realizing the sexual connotation once it came out of my mouth.

"Yeah-huh," he said, unfazed.

"Okay," I shrugged. "I'll tell her."

I still had to call Jennifer and tell her I was ready to get picked up, so I turned to leave. "Wait, Tiff." I turned back around and he threw the car keys at me. "I had it over the weekend. Take the car till mom and dad get home."

***

My mind went over what had just happened in the car on the way to school. Two things became extremely clear. One: my brother was smitten with Brooke. Two: Brooke would hear none of it because of my fib about the things Brandon had said which started this whole thing. I only had one conclusion to draw from those two facts: I had to tell Brooke the truth about my lie. gulp

Those thoughts mixed in my mind all day while I should have been working. I got through all my classes and rushed across campus. I was meeting the girls today and I needed to be the first one there so that hopefully I could talk to Brooke in private. I got to the classroom where the group was meeting in fifteen minutes. Unfortunately, there was no reason to congratulate myself. I heard someone inside already. Two people by the sound of it.

"Carmen, we can't. They'll be here soon," I recognized Lilly's voice talking to Carmen.

"I can't wait until after. You're getting it now!" Carmen said in lust.

fuck! They've been screwing. I had no idea. I leaned my ear against the door and listened closer.

"Carmen. Carmen... please," I heard Lilly moan after what sounded like a long kiss.

"You look so good today. So beautiful. Let me just..." I heard more kissing follow. I needed the visual! Very carefully, I cracked the door just a bit. Becoming a voyeur for the second time in as many days, I gazed into the room and watched my friends.

Carmen, a thick Latina, had Lilly, the littlest blonde you've ever seen, on her back on a desk. I watched from behind as Carmen stripped Lilly's pink panties out of the way and started to finger her hole. Carmen was clearly the aggressor, eventually entering Lilly. Little Lilly wrapped her legs around Carmen's butt and held on for dear life. Carmen's Latina bubble booty bounced back and forth in time with her thrusts, slow at first and then really gaining momentum.

"You're so tight! Shit, you're one sexy piece of ass," Carmen moaned. They kissed savagely, fucking like wild animals. Carmen pounded into little Lilly, her balls slapping loudly against Lilly's ass. Lilly, for her part, was already a mess of moans and sweat. This was too hot. I took a quick look around. The coast was clear. I started to rub my cock through my skirt.

I didn't know how long Carmen could keep this ferocious plowing up. She kissed and slobbered all over Lilly's beautiful body. "We gotta be quick," she kept saying. My hand was soon under my skirt and stroking my cock. I needed to be quick, too. My girly cock was rock hard and unbearably sensitive. Sparks were going off in my head as I watched them put on one hell of a sexy show.

They've been doing this right under our noses, I thought, nearly giggling out loud at the thought; luckily, I was able to suppress it. I concentrated hard on gearing myself up to cum when they did so we wouldn't get found out. One hand rubbed my cock and the other tickled my balls.

"Ready for this cum?" Carmen moaned into Lilly's mouth. She started to thrust even harder. Man, she must have been tearing Lilly's ass up. Fuck, look at Carmen go. I was nearly there. With one more look around the hall to make sure it was still clear, my brain gave the nod to my balls that it was safe to cum.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Squeeze that cock with your itty bitty butthole." I watched Carmen violently drive her cock as deep as it would go inside Lilly. Carmen's body stiffened and I knew she was filling Lilly with her cream. My cock was all of the sudden too sensitive to touch. I started spurting, spraying the inside of my skirt with every ounce of girly cum my balls could produce. Another satisfying orgasm from another sexual act... I wasn't a part of. Come to think of it, this was starting to become a troubling pattern.

Carmen and Lilly didn't have long to get settled again. They kissed passionately for about a minute and then straightened out their clothing. I did the same with my clothing and then entered the room officially. Brooke and then Jennifer followed a couple minutes later. Carmen and Lilly made goo goo eyes at one another the entire meeting. They had to think we were all oblivious to what was going on between them. I was just counting the minutes until everyone dispersed and I could talk to Brooke alone.

The time finally came. Carmen and Lilly shared an extra nod when they left, making it pretty obvious to me that they had plans to meet up again today. Jennifer walked out afterward. Brooke and I were finally alone. sharp intake of breath The moment of truth.

"Brooke, I need to talk to you," I said, hoping my uncertainty hadn't shown in my voice.

"What's up, Tiff?" Brooke was sitting at one of the desks. She'd been going through some papers, but she put those down to look over at me.

I shifted nervously from one leg to the other. "I don't know any other way to say this. What I told you about my brother... it was a lie. I was angry at him for a totally different reason. I'm so sorry I did that."

Surprise, then betrayal registered on Brooke's face. She processed everything I said and then stood up. I immediately felt her hulking presence as she stepped closer. "You mean, you used me?"

"I abused your trust. It was completely wrong of me," I bit down on my lip and stared at my feet. It didn't work; I could still feel her eyes boring holes through me.

"You did a lot worse than that!" Brooke told me with her voice raised. "You disrespected me."

Her words sent a shiver through me. I knew those words. I knew I didn't want to hear those words come from Brooke's mouth. "No, Brooke... wait," I pleaded--still unable to look at her.

"I don't let that happen, Tiff. Anyone who disrespects me gets a lesson in respect."

Just like that I felt her big hands grab me. My eyes shot up to hers as I tried to struggle. Brooke manhandled me against the wall. She started to pry my legs open. I pictured her battering ram of a cock and shrieked, "My brother's crazy about you!"

"Fooling won't help you. You got this coming to you, Tiff," she snarled.

I shut my legs tight and told her desperately, "I'm not fooling! It's true. He's out of his freaking gourd for you! You should hear him, Brooke. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I swear it. He wants to see you again."

Brooke's grip loosened a tad. "But I didn't tell him he had to," she said, only half-believing it.

"You don't have to. Brandon asked me to put in a good word for him," I told her reassuringly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Horny T-Girl Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds