• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black On Black BDSM: Dating

Black On Black BDSM: Dating

What do you think of yourself as a supposedly strong Black man when you're on your back, legs in the air, and a Black woman is pumping a strap-on dildo into your asshole? Tough call, man. Can I just enjoy this strap-on session and get back at you later? My name is Jacques Steven Bertrand, and I'm a young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Orleans, province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University where I study Criminology. These days, I'm exploring the world of BDSM thanks to my beloved girlfriend June Andre. I fucked up the night before, and although she claimed she forgave me and welcomed me back into the fold, she still has to punish me. For you see she isn't just my girlfriend, she's also my dominatrix.

I stroke my seven-inch, uncircumcised cock as my sexy Haitian goddess thrusts her dildo deep into my asshole. While sodomizing me with the dildo, June Andre berated me. She called me all kinds of names, smacking my face and spitting on me. The bed shakes as she thrusts the dildo into me, causing me to moan in pleasure. After fucking me like this for a while, my sexy June put me on all fours. Face down and ass up, that's how she took me. As mistress June Andre resumed fucking me with the dildo in this new position, I saw the two of us reflected in the mirror. What a sight we made. For real. A big and tall, light-skinned brother getting fucked in the ass by a tall and slim, dark-skinned sister. Wow.

June Andre follows my gaze, and looks at our reflections in the mirror. She laughs and smacks my ass as she stuffs me with her dildo. As much as I love this woman, she has a bit of a sadistic edge to her. And it often comes out during our dominance/submission sessions. June tells me that she wants to make my sexy Black ass pay for being so damn tempting. Her dildo digs into my ass and goes so deep that I worry it might damage me or something. Has anybody ever died from getting strap-on fucked in the ass? I don't know, and I honestly don't want to be the test case. I asked her to slow down and for a moment, she pauses. For a moment, my girlfriend is back and the dominatrix is gone. June asks me if I'm okay and I ask her to slow down. She nods, then resumes fucking me. Adding more lubricant, she slides the strap-on dildo right back into my asshole.

Mistress June Andre, amateur Haitian dominatrix extraordinaire pumped her dildo into my asshole, making me scream and moan like never before. She totally owned my ass with that strap-on of hers, folks. My sexy ebony goddess had me right where she wanted me. Her dildo was lodged deep in my ass and I would have cried had she tried to remove it before I got my nut. She continued pumping her dildo up my ass until I came, shouting loudly as I did. I always shout and cum like never before when she fucks my ass with her dildo. I don't know why. Something about having a dildo up my ass makes me cum a lot. Slowly, June pulled the dildo out of me. I sighed in pleasure and she smiled at me beatifically. I took her hand in mine and gently kissed it.

I can't get enough of this woman and the amazing world of kink she introduced me to, folks. I should have known what I was in for when I met her. Three months ago at the start of the summer of 2012, I walked into the porno shop located near the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa. There was a chubby white chick working behind the counter, and I asked her if she had any 'strap-on videos' on deck. She smiled and pointed them out to me. I was holding a DVD titled "Black Men Like Strap-on dildos Too" in my hand when this tall, fine-looking Black chick walked into the adult video store.

Clad in a bright red T-shirt with the Haitian flag on it, blue jeans and sneakers, June Andre looked really good. I really like tall, dark-skinned Black women. Maybe because I am mixed, I don't know. I am half Black and half Hispanic, when you want to get down to it. My mother Maria Suarez is Hispanic, originally from the Dominican Republic, and my father Etienne Bertrand is Black, originally from northern Haiti. They moved to Canada with me when I was younger, and I grew up here in the Province of Ontario. I have always been an oddball in the Haitian community of Ottawa. Most people who meet me assume that I'm Somali or Ethiopian or even Mauritanian or something but I always tell them that I am Haitian. One hundred percent. I was born in the island of Haiti. I'm a naturalized citizen of Canada. I look like a lot of things I'm not, but I'm proud of who I am.

I was staring at her the moment she walked in, and she looked at some DVD titles before walking over to the Female domination section where I stood. She smiled at me and asked me if she could see what I had in my hand, and the title made her laugh. I smiled sheepishly, trying to think of something to say. There's really not much you can say when a Black woman catches your Black male ass with a DVD titled "Black Men Like Strap-ons Too" in your hand. Grinning, she asked me if I was into BDSM. I nodded and smiled. At that point, all I knew about BDSM was limited to what I had seen on websites like Kink and Dark Connections. I saw Black men and Black women in BDSM porn shoots from time to time. I believe African-American porn actors Mr. Marcus and Sean Michaels shot some BDSM videos where they dominated women. I rarely see Black men getting dominated by women in BDSM and when they do, those women are usually white. I am into dominant Black women.

The tall young Black woman at the adult video store extended a pretty, well-manicured hand and introduced herself as June Andre. That's how we met. We added each other on Facebook on the spot, and promised to keep in touch. The next day, I asked her to grab a bite with me, and that's how it all began. I learned a lot about June during our first 'date'. She was twenty two years old, a second-year student at the University of Ottawa. She was studying sociology, in preparation for a career in education and social services. Hmmm. Cool. Yeah, we had a lot in common. I would come to care greatly for her. My sexy Nubian princess. My ebony goddess. My queen. And someday, I'll wife her. I just need to graduate from Carleton University first, you know?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black On Black BDSM: Dating

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 410 milliseconds