• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Angels and Demons Fiery Hot Love

Angels and Demons Fiery Hot Love

To all my dear readers of my other stories, I know they tease and leave much to be desired, but you'll have to wait a bit longer, I've got a lot going on in my life and I'm trying to fix that before I settle back to my stories, this is just one I wanted to start while it was in my head. And please no rude comments... I've had a few of those and they make it really discouraging to keep writing.

*

A very long time ago, long before you or I were born, angels and demons waged war over earth. Angels who believed themselves to be the bringers of life and justice descended from heaven to fight for earth while demons raised from hell believing in the darkness and destruction that the world had to offer was ripe for the picking and that it was rightfully their property.

There's a saying: "Why can't wars be fought by the assholes who started them." Well, the ones who started the war were the ancient evil, Hellos, and the ancient good Heavlos. Backing up even more, before the war even began before angels and demons even existed, Hellos and Heavlos were the best of friends. Brothers in fact; twins born to the same mother and father. What tore them up? You may ask. It's simple. They both fell in love with the same woman. A female of a lesser race. She was the most beautiful girl there was. The brothers rivaled for her hand, but Heavlos ended up winning it. In a fit of rage, Hellos kidnapped the woman and vanished into the fiery pits of what he called hell. When Heavlos found out he immediately forced his way into hell, only to find his love laying dead on the fiery floor and hellos' laughter in the air.

"Dear brother! If I cannot have her than no one can!" he shouted.

From there no one knows what happened only that the two brothers spent years in their separate worlds creating the vast armies of darkness and light. Now, nearly a thousand years after they first fought the war draws bloody, angels and demons lying slaughtered on the battlefield, demons victorious in this battle claim their spoils. The tender orifices of the female angels, in cries of pain and anguish the female angels are robbed of their virtue deflowered and occasionally devoured afterwards. Numerous were dragged back to hell to become play toys of the demons. Humans were a prize, the more land the demons took the more humans they captured and tortured forcing them into servitude. The one thing Hellos and Heavlos never expected was that their own children would get involved in such a way it uprooted all they knew. But the war was double sided; angels took land just to lose it somewhere else.

This was just a bit of the intro so you know what the non human types are. Enjoy this story.

With a terrible smile Desiree looked upon the poor angel bound to her bed. She smiled at the torn armor and empty sheath. Her demons had done good not to harm the angel's body. She smiled as her gaze slipped from the helmet covered head to the angel's two voluptuous breasts that laid hidden in the tight angelic armor. Desiree snickered at the attempt to hide the large breasts. She let her gaze slide lower looking at the torn armor just barely hiding the sweet and tender orifice of the angel's womanhood.

"Just kill me!" the angel cried out.

"That would ruin the fun. Besides I hear you are quite strong, you alone slew masses of my precious demons. I'm just glad they didn't rip you to bits for it." Desiree smiled.

"What does it matter, shouldn't you kill me since I'm so dangerous!? What if I break free!?"

"If you break free then I will show no mercy. But as it stands you aren't free so I think I'll claim your body as my toy. Try to last longer than the last one." she smiled showing her fierce fangs and let out a low growl as she advanced on the trapped angel.

"No! Get away! Don't touch me!!!!" the angel screamed trying desperately to break free.

"Shush now or I'll force you to be quiet." Desiree snapped and pulled the helmet off revealing a beautiful blond whose hair fell elegantly down, the hair itself was quite long and smooth. Desiree smirked and ran her fingers through it and began to hum lightly at the smoothness.

"Please... don't do it, I don't want to lose the light..." the angel pleaded.

"I said quiet!" she snapped and tore away the armor leaving the angel clad only in her underwear.

In a defensive reaction the angel unfurled her wings and tried to cover herself up. Desiree just smiled brightly, she caressed the wings gently testing their strength and feeling how smooth they were. Desiree knew that this angel would make a fine toy, maybe even a fine pet. She grabbed the wings and pulled them open by force and used her magic to tie them down.

"Noo!" the angel cried.

Desiree slapped the angel to shut her up then finished tearing away her clothing. Desiree while normally not very violent hated when her toys were loud. She ran her hands over her own breasts playing with her hard nipples, then her hands went lower grabbing a hold of her black jeans, normally most demons were either fully clothed or fully naked, Desiree like to be half way because of the toy she had, she was born with a cock as well as a pussy, the term futanari was always something she liked to talk about. Where regular females were sexy, if she ever found a futanari angel she would be in love, a perfect lover for her. Desiree pulled her pants down slowly and then stood letting her large cock flop out. She wasn't super big like most of the large demons but she was around 11.5 and she liked it. She knew that she could very well impregnate a human or demon, but she had never seen an angel become pregnant from being fucked by a demon.

When she moved forward the cock came into full view of the angel and she let out a terrified shriek. Desiree jumped onto the angel and forced her large cock down the poor angel's small throat, letting the angel choke and gag on the cock as she growled.

"You need to be quiet." She growled. "Or I'll give you to the hell hounds and let them have your body as their toy." She pulled out and the angel gasped for air. "Am I understood, if so u may say yes mistress."

The angel looked at her with fear then looked down and said. "Yes... mistress..."

Desiree smiles and mounted the angel, sliding in between her legs and pressing the tip of her cock against the angel's pussy, the gentle tender hole wasn't wet but Desiree didn't care, it would rectify itself soon enough she began pushing into the angel in soft tender strokes just to be nice but as soon as she touched the barrier that was the angel's hymen she pulled out till just the tip was in and slammed back in breaking the hymen and impaling the poor angel's womb. The angel screamed in pain and begged for Desiree to stop. Desiree ignored her and began fucking the poor angel's pussy hard and fast, the tender walls of the orifice stretch with a vice grip on her cock as she fucked her harder and faster. The angel's pussy quivered as she was sent through her first orgasm. The angel then screamed, not in pain but in pleasure as her body quivered with ecstasy, Desiree snickered and fucked the poor angel harder. She fucked the poor angel's pussy for hours until she finally came inside the angel, then slowly she pulled out and moved towards the angel's mouth.

"Lick it clean." She said and the angel did without pause. "Good girl. Now, perhaps I should finish making you my pet, are you ready?" to Desiree's surprise the angel took the tip of her cock into her mouth and sucked it gently. "Well, aren't you an enthusiastic one? mmm, as much as I'd like to enjoy your mouth I need to finish making you mine. Here's what I want you to do. I'm going to release your limbs gently and you're going to sit up and tilt your neck to one side. If you manage to stay conscious through the pain of marking then we'll continue our play time. But if not I'll wait for you to wake." She untied the angel and she sat up, and just from that sit up the angels breasts bounced and Desiree wished she could just ravage the angel again. The angel tilted her head and Desiree leaned in and bit it hard sinking her demonic fangs into the silky soft skin and the angel screamed. It took all of Desiree's strength just to hold the angel in place until the angel finally stopped struggling and screaming, Desiree pulled away with a smile as the angel flopped to the bed unconscious, her neck changing colors as a pentagram with a gem inside appeared on it as if a tattoo. She slipped from the bed with a happy sigh and went to her living room where a bed connected to a couch was, she sat there and pulled out a book and began reading, she read for almost an hour before the angel woke, the angel went in search of Desiree as she found her new mistress she paused for a moment then turned back and went back into the room, she opened a closet on one side and entered, she was determined to impress her. She looked through a plethora of clothes almost none of them able to work with her wings, so instead she grabbed a collar and slipped it on, then she walked quietly out to her mistress and snuck up behind her, when she reached Desiree she unfolded her wings and wrapped them around them both as she leaned in and kissed Desiree's lips shocking her completely and even reaching down to gently grasp the cock that had shown her so much pleasure. When their kiss ended she looked at her mistress with a smile. "Well, that was a surprise. Taking a leap my pet?"

"Yes mistress, I thought you'd like it."

"I don't like it." The angel frowned at the words. "I love it." The angel smiled and crawled over to be in full sight of her. "mmm, I was so damn happy when I saw your body, such a beautiful body. But before we get to the fun we need to have a proper introduction. My name is Desiree, I am the daughter of Hellos."

The angel nodded and smiled, she knew she would come to no harm if she followed the orders she was given. "I am Katharine, daughter of Kioska."

"Well Katharine, I should probably lay down the rules. As long as you stay within the grounds of my domain, which is to the edge of the gardens outside, you will not be harmed, and as long as you do not try to escape or harm me I will not hurt you, I may get a little violent if you disobey me but generally I'm a really nice person despite the fact that I'm the daughter of the biggest asshole in hell."

The angel laughed then stopped. "Sorry."

"No my sweet little pet, that is okay, I laugh at it to. And you don't have to worry about him; I'm well within my rights to have as many pets as I want."

"You have more than one?"

"I have a werewolf she also has a cock, not to big, she's stuck in the body of a eighteen year old but she's really 29." She whistled and a door to another part of the house opened and a small girl came running in jumping onto the bed and sitting attentively. "Margine, this is Katharine, she is new, why don't you say 'hi?'"

Margine spun Katharine easily and entered her pussy from behind and began to thrust as Katharine tried to stop her curious to why this action happened from a 'Hi.'

"That is Margine's hi; if it's a female she mates with her, if it's a male she gives him a blow job." Desiree shift behind Margine's thrusting hips and grabbing ahold of her stopping her long enough to push her own cock into Margine's pussy. After a while of fucking they finally came. Margine panted and licked Katharine's shoulder blades as Desiree gave Margine a few more humps before pulling out. "I'm leaving you in her care, she's to help you with food, and do a bit of cleaning, then you two can have some fun, I have to go out for now." She dressed and left making her portal to earth appear and she entered it appearing in a beautiful meadow on earth, she then proceeded to a village nearby, but on the way she stopped by to see a human girl, a petite girl who worked on a farm, she was cute, but today was different, she wasn't in her normal area. Desiree frowned and followed the scent and the frowned even more when she found the girl. She was pressed against a tree and kissing an angel. She moved silently forward watching the two make out then the girl stopped the angel.

"Wait, please, I need to get back to work, maybe you can visit me tonight in the barn?" the girl spoke.

"Alright Susan, I'll meet you there." The angel spoke in a female voice.

Desiree watched the girl leave before approaching the angel with her fist raised. "My oh my, what a naughty angel you are." As the angel spun in her direction she threw her fist connecting with the angel's jaw and sending her into the tree hard; the angel collapsed unconsciously onto the ground. "Oh this is just sooo fucking juicy, another ang- wait a second..." Desiree kneeled down and removed the hood of the angel's shroud revealing a gentle female face with long flowing gold hair. "Oh shit... not just any fucking angel... Heavlos' own god damn daughter!" she smiled happily. "Damn, I should hand her over to my father... no... she's way to pretty, I want to see her pussy first." Desiree grabbed the angel's pants pulling them down slightly and then gasped loudly as she met face to face the largest cock she'd ever seen on an angel, and she'd seen quite a few male angels. it was at least 12.1! "Score!!!!!!!!! She's going to be mine!" she picked the angel up and opened her portal returning to her house swiftly, she rushed to her bedroom where she bound the angel to the bed making sure everything was extra secure. She was half tempted to rape the angel while she slept but that would ruin all the fun. When the angel finally woke she woke to see a room, her arms bound and a cloaked woman. "Well, daughter of Heavlos this is quite the predicament your in."

"Who are you!? How do you know who I am!?"

"Because I am the daughter of Hellos!" she said and dropped the cloak revealing her gorgeous half naked body. "And I caught you with a girl I had watched from a far, but that's not the best part. But I have a problem, I should probably turn you over to my father... but then I'd lose that wonderful cock you have hidden there."

"You looked at my body!? How dare you! You fucking sick bitch!"

"Watch your tone please; I'm trying to be nice. Have you ever thought if you found a girl that was a futanari like you you'd just be in love with her?"

"How... why the hell would you know that?"

"Because I'm the same." She unbuttoned her pants and let them fall to the ground revealing her cock. "I am Desiree daughter of Hellos, and you are Jeannette, daughter of Heavlos."

"So what do you plan on doing to me?"

"I'd like to make you my lover."

"W-What!?"

"You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, you meet every one of my standards, and the top two are angel and futanari. Look, I'm not a mean bitch; I'm actually kind of nice."

"You think I'm going to be your fucking lover?"

"Yes... but I'm not forcing you. You can say no and I'll let you leave freely."

"You're lying. You would hand me over to your father."

"No, here." Desiree waves her hand and the bindings disappear and a portal opens to earth. "I won't stop you."

"You'd seriously let me leave?"

"if you don't wish to be my lover than yes, go right ahead."

The door opened and Katharine entered slowly. "Jeannette?"

"Katharine!? What are you doing here?"

Katharine stepped next to Desiree and looked at her. "I was caught, and Mistress Desiree made me her pet."

"You forced her!?"

"At first yes, but she's willingly a pet now."

"you..."

"Jeannette, she has not harmed me, she has only pleasured me, and I love the feeling."

"Katharine..."

"Let me show you how gentle I can be, how I can be a good lover for you." Desiree stepped forward slowly and when she reached Jeanette she kisses her on the lips and gently grabbed her breasts. Soon the kissing turned into a French kiss as Jeannette's clothes were removed. When she was naked they fell to the bed and Katharine left to go back to Margine to give them time.

*

I hope you all liked the story, I'm going to work on the next chapter as soon as I get the chance, I know it's kind of crappy on the sex scenes but I'm working on it, I'm not the best writer but I'm getting better every time I try. Please do leave comments and if you wish to contact me go ahead but please, don't ask for anything like pictures, phone numbers or anything like that, I keep all contact through this site strictly internet based..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Angels and Demons Fiery Hot Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds