• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: Amateur Night

Star Wars: Amateur Night

123

Authoress's notes: The following story takes place after the Yuuzhan Vong War. I would recommend reading my story Jaina's Fetish Shopping Trip, as this is sort of a sequel to it, as well as Jaina's Discovery. Please read and enjoy all of my stories, and please leave me feedback, public or via email. -Bethany

Star Wars: Amateur Night

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Jaina Solo said as they approached the entrance to the strip club.

"You picked the place," Alema Rar reminded her with a smile.

On the other lek, Alema Rar was a little wary herself. While she had never been to Strutz, she was familiar with it's reputation. It was about a step above 'sleazy' and was a few levels above one of the worst slums on Coruscant.

Alema Rar had finally talked Jaina into watching her dance, and almost talked her into joining her on stage. Jaina didn't want to go to Club Calrissian though, because she thought she would be recognized. Alema Rar was pretty sure she wouldn't be, but she didn't feel like arguing with her. Jaina had picked out Strutz, which was nearly six thousand kilometers from the Jedi Temple. Alema Rar wasn't about to let a mere bad feeling frakk things up.

Jaina was wearing a pair of black synthhide hot pants, with a matching bustier. She had a stack of bangle bracelets on each wrist, that ranged from red to violet, covering the visible rainbow for humans. A seven centimeter wide durasteel collar was around her neck. The collar had one-centimeter wide bands of each color of the rainbow around it, and a leash ring hanging from the front. Jaina's black knee boots had clear platforms and heels that were fifteen centimeters high. Her nerfhide belt was also covered with rainbow colored studs. Alema Rar had helped her pick out the outfit.

Alema Rar was wearing a glossy black synthhide mini-dress that consisted mostly of eight centimeter wide straps. It had a built-in collar, and left a lot of her blue skin exposed. She had on a head harness with straps winding over halfway down her lekku. A pair of strappy sandals with clear platforms and fifteen centimeter heels were on her feet. The sandals had eight-centimeter-wide ankle straps as well. The head harness and sandals were also both glossy black synthhide, matching her dress. A stack of rainbow colored bangle bracelets exactly like Jaina's were on each of Alema Rar's blue wrists.

The bouncer was wearing the vest of the TRUE REBELS, a notorious speeder biker gang, with a couple of patches on it. He also had a couple of visible tattoos on his arms. He took one glance at them, and waved them in. There was a small sign proclaiming 'amateur night' over the doorway. Alema Rar knew he was leering at them quite a bit as they passed. She glanced back, and gave him a friendly smile as she sat her hand on Jaina's ass.

There were about forty beings inside, mostly men, and two dancers on stage. Alema Rar took one look at the dancers, both humans, and knew she was way hotter than them, as was Jaina. There were two more bikers at a corner table, with a woman that looked to be a dancer as well. The bartender was an older human woman, perhaps fifty. Alema Rar pegged her for an ex-dancer.

"Hey ladies, what'll it be?" the bartender asked with friendly enough smile.

"I'm here to dance," Alema Rar replied with her own smile. "Amateur night." Then she put her arm around Jaina's shoulders, and pulled her in tight. "And she's here to watch."

Alema Rar could sense Jaina's embarrassment through the Force. She didn't let it bother her one bit.

The bartender's smile cracked slightly. "Great," she responded. "I'll get someone to take you to the back, and you can talk with security."

"Thanks," Alema Rar answered. "Can Tina come too?" she asked, nodding her head towards Jaina. "Unless you have a cage or something I can leave her in?"

"Hey!" Jaina said indignantly. "You are not leaving me in a cage!"

Alema Rar winked at her in response.

"Sure," the bartender answered with a smile, looking around for someone to escort them.

A moment later they were being led into the back by a a green skinned Twi'lek dancer, who seemed a bit more nervous than she should have been. Maybe she's just scared of the competition? Alema Rar had seen that sort of thing before. She looked to be on spice or something as well.

As soon as the three women passed through the doors into the back, they were met by two more of the speeder bikers. Both were wearing nerfhide vests covered with TRUE REBELS gang patches like the bouncer and two in the club, and generally looked like scum. Both had several visible tattoos on their arms and hands.

"That'll be a hundred credits apiece, ladies," the taller of the two bikers one said.

"For what?" Alema Rar asked curiously as both bikers checked her and Jaina out. "I thought amateur night was free."

"It cost a hundred credits to get on stage," the taller biker stated.

"Or you can pay us other ways," the shorter one said, openly leering at both Alema Rar and Jaina. "Although you'll have to work hard to earn your way up on stage."

"You have to pay them," their Twi'lek escort said fearfully, with a wriggle of her lekku.

Alema Rar sensed Jaina about to say something, and quickly glanced at her to keep her quiet.

"A hundred credits," Alema Rar agreed, pulling out the the appropriate chits. "But I'm the only one dancing."

"Thanks sweety," the shorter biker said as he accepted the chits.

"And if you need anything to feel . . . good, just let us know," the taller of the two said. "We've got everything you need, sexy."

"Thanks," Alema Rar answered. "But I'm sure I'll be fine." Then she thought of something she actually did want. "Are the changing rooms private?" she asked them.

The shorter biker flashed a predatory smile.

"Those are a hundred credits extra," the taller biker informed her. "Or free, if one of us joins you."

Alema Rar sensed a flash of anger from Jaina, and replied before she could. "I'll take it," she said, handing over another hundred credits.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"I can't believe you paid those guys," Jaina said as they went into the changing room. "That was a blatant shakedown."

"I know," Alema Rar replied, looking around.

The private changing room was little more than a closet; with a chair, sink, counter, mirror, and another, floor-length mirror. At least it was private though.

"But what do you think would have happened if we hadn't?" she asked, turning to Jaina.

"We would have kicked their asses," Jaina declared.

"Yes," Alema Rar agreed. "Then what?"

"Then . . ." Jaina began, only to trail off.

"The bikers take it out on the rest of the girls. Make them pay more, maybe beat the shavit out of a few to teach them a lesson," Alema Rar explained.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Jaina agreed.

"Sure you don't want to join me?" Alema Rar asked her flirtatiously, setting her hands on Jaina's hips. "We'd look so sexy up there together."

"Sorry baby," Jaina replied with a smile. "I don't have another hundred credits to pay the biker boys out there."

Alema Rar leaned in, and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm sure you could earn your way," she suggested.

"Schutta!" Jaina answered, pushing her away playfully. "Why don't you go out there and earn your way, and give me the hundred credits."

"I don't think they give refunds," Alema Rar responded with a smile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Alema Rar strutted out onto stage to the beat of one of her favorite pop songs. It was written just for stripping. She had changed into a sexy white synthhide nurse's outfit complete with fifteen centimeter heeled ankle boots, a glossy white collar, and white half-finger gloves with wrist cuffs. The outfit consisted of a skimpy halter top, and flippy miniskirt with a glossy red belt that left her skin bare from just below her tits to her hips. She was wearing a pair of shimmering white stockings with glossy white synthhide bands at the top, around her thighs. The boots, cuffs, collar, stocking bands, and halter top had the universal medical red cross emblem on them. She also had a glossy white synthhide head harness on.

The stage was wide enough for several dancers at the entrance from the back. A narrower runway went out from the middle, into the crowd. There was a pole in the middle of the stage, one at each side of it, and one at the end of the runway.

Jaina was sitting to the right of the end of the runway, smiling at her. She was trying not to make it too obvious though. Still, Alema Rar could sense that she was getting aroused, as were most of the other patrons, which now numbered a little more than fifty.

Alema Rar began dancing to the music, and after thirty seconds or so, began stripping off her nurse's outfit. The crop top revealed a thin white bra, with the red cross emblem on both her breasts. Several tantalizing dance steps later, Alema Rar pulled off her miniskirt, revealing a tiny white g-string, also with the red cross emblem, over her pussy.

Then Alema Rar pulled off her glossy red belt, and pulled it back and forth across her ass a few times. Next she folded it in half, and smiled teasingly at the crowd a couple of moments as she swung it back and forth in the air. Once the anticipation was built, she leaned forward and gave her ass several stiff smacks with the belt. The crowd cheered, and the credits chits hit the stage.

The blue-skinned Twi'lek looked seductively at several of her adoring fans as she strutted and gyrated around stage and runway. The two bikers in the corner were definitely watching her. There was already over a hundred credits in her stocking bands and on the stage. She danced to an overweight Twi'lek, squatted, and seductively took off her bra, revealing her D-cup tits.

Then she dropped down and laid on the stage with her lower legs flexed under her, arching her back to push her tits up even more. As the tubby Twi'lek slid a credit chit into her thigh band, Alema Rar arched her back all the way, putting the top of her head on the stage. She smiled upside down at Jaina, and gave her a wink.

Alema Rar flexed up to a kneeling position without using her hands, drawing cheers from the crowd. Then she turned and crawled over to Jaina, who was now smiling nervously up at her. Next she jumped to her feet, and turned away from Jaina. Alema Rar took several teasing seconds to slowly pull her g-string down, and step out of it as she gyrated her toned ass in front of Jaina's astonished face.

Once the g-string was off, she slowly turned back around, and picked it up as she squatted less than half-a-meter in front of Jaina. Then Alema Rar leaned forward, and stuffed her panties down the front of her black bustier, drawing raucous cheers from the crowd, and turning Jaina bright red with embarrassment. Unsympathetic, Alema Rar leaned further in, hooked a finger in her collar's leash ring, pulled her close, and gave her a slow, open-mouthed kiss, drawing even more cheers—and credits from the crowd.

Naked, Alema Rar danced towards the glistening pole at the end of the runway, and spent the rest of her time wrapping various parts of her body around it.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"That was amazing!" Jaina said with admiration as she closed the door to the changing room behind her.

"Thanks," Alema Rar replied with a smile. "I'm glad you liked it."

Currently Alema Rar was naked except for her glossy white ankle boots, head harness, collar, gloves, and stockings. Her feet were propped up on the counter, and she was counting her credits—as well as throwing away a few comm codes that were mixed in. Her top, bra, skirt and belt were in her bag. She assumed Jaina still had her panties.

Unfortunately, Alema Rar hadn't even made four hundred credits. She usually pulled down about a thousand or so for a dance like that, but she could only get so much out of fifty people. She wasn't too upset though. She didn't need the credits, and the whole point was to dance for Jaina anyway.

"I almost passed out when you kissed me in front of all those people," Jaina said as she leaned back against the door.

"I would have been happy to give you mouth-to-mouth resuscitation," Alema Rar told her with a smile. "Or maybe one of the biker boys would have." She paused a moment then added, "I almost gave you my belt, and got you to spank me," while watching her carefully, to gauge her reaction.

Jaina blushed, and brushed back her hair, her rainbow bracelets clinking against each other as they slid down her wrist. "Maybe later," she replied with a grin. Then she pulled Alema Rar's white panties out of her bustier. "I believe these are yours," she said, tossing them at her.

Alema Rar let them land on her stomach. "Thanks," she answered. "I didn't even make two hundred credits after paying the speeder bike boys for the privilege of being able to change clothes in private and dance naked on a stage."

"That's all?" Jaina replied in surprise. "I'm sorry."

Alema Rar chuckled as she tossed the credits, and her panties into her bag. "Don't worry about it, baby," she told her as she began taking off what was left of her nurse's outfit.

As she did that, Jaina stepped over and sat down in the chair. Alema Rar took off her white head harness, gloves, ankle boots and stockings, and put them into her bag. She stepped back into her strappy platform sandals, and slid her rainbow colored bangles back onto each of her wrists. Less than a minute later, she was wearing her glossy black synthhide mini-dress again, with matching head harness.

They found three True Rebels waiting for them just outside the room. They quickly moved to block the corridor. One was the shorter one of the two that had shaken Alema Rar down earlier. The others looked to be the two that had been at the table in the club.

Alema Rar dropped her hand into her bag, and found her vibroblade. Jaina simply hooked her thumb inside her rainbow studded belt, where she had her own small vibroblade. Both Jedi were calm, and ready for trouble.

The middle biker was about fifteen centimeters or so taller than the short biker, and a few years older than him. He had several more patches on the front of his vest than the other two, including one that read V. PRESIDENT. The vee-pee also had a few more tattoos on his arms and hands, as well as the side of his neck. He definitely looked to be the most dangerous of the three. The third biker, who was on his right, near Jaina, looked a couple of years older than the vice president, and skinny. He was a couple of centimeters shorter than the vice president, and had a shaggy beard.

"Hey sexy, great dance," the vee-pee began. "We were hoping you and your friend would give us another one; privately?" he asked casually.

"Thanks, but we can't," Alema Rar replied calmly, exerting a little influence with the Force. "We need to leave."

The short biker and shaggy beard both looked to be on the verge of agreeing with her. The vee-pee though, barely even blinked.

"We've got everything you need in our clubhouse," he replied with a confident leer. "We'll have a great time, I promise."

"We are leaving, step aside," Jaina announced firmly, backing the command up with the Force.

This time the short biker actually took a step to the side, creating a space. Shaggy beard shifted his foot twenty centimeters or so. The vee-pee simply kept grinning at them.

"You're coming to our clubhouse with us," he announced just as confidently as Jaina had spoken. He took a step towards them, then added, "You'll dance, we'll party some, then you can leave in the morning, after we've had a good time."

Alema Rar was confident she and Jaina could beat the three speeder bikers. She was also confident the gang would exact revenge on the other dancers.

"Look, how about I come in a couple of days, okay?" Alema Rar told the vee-pee, stepping towards him, and influencing him with the Force. "I'll dance for you and your friends, and stay and party with you all night."

If they wouldn't go for an out right refusal, maybe they would go for a not-today.

"Look ladies," the vee-pee began. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The easy way involves a ride on the back of our speeders, then good times by everyone. The hard way involves you being hog shackled in the back of our cargo speeder, then shackled all night while we have a great time."

Alema Rar could enjoy herself either way, and she was pretty sure Jaina could too. That still didn't mean she wanted to go with them, and she was pretty sure Jaina didn't either.

"I'm tired of this skrag," Jaina said suddenly, stepping forward. "Look, I don't care if you're running some two-bit shakedown operation on a bunch of strippers. We're not going anywhere with you."

Alema Rar was going to try to get the vee-pee alone, and seduce him or something. She supposed kicking their asses would be just as good though. Jaina stepped to within arm's reach of the bikers.

Shaggy Beard reached out to grab Jaina. Alema Rar stood still, in pretend shock, as Jaina side-stepped. Jaina grunted in pain as her ankle rolled on her stiletto heel. She fell to her knee, then drove her fist into the biker's solar-plexus.

The vee-pee had excellent reflexes, for a human. He rushed towards Jaina as he pulled out his own vibroblade.

Alema Rar though, had Jedi reflexes.

Before he could take a full step, she had taken two long strides. She drove her right foot into his ribcage, making sure it was the platform of her shoe, and not the potentially deadly stiletto. Then she slammed the palm of her hand up into his chin. He fell to the floor, unmoving.

Jaina put her hand on shaggy beard's head, and put him in a Force nap.

Alema Rar felt a warning through the Force, and ducked as the third biker swung his vibroblade in a horizontal arc where her head had been. She drove her left elbow into the side of his knee, causing him to scream out in pain. As he fell, Alema Rar drove her right fist into his stomach, then the heel of her left palm into the side of his head.

Alema Rar took a breath, climbed to her feet, and straighted her mini-dress. She really had to stop getting into fights dressed like this.

"I think I twisted my ankle," Jaina complained from one knee.

"You need to practice fighting in heels," Alema Rar replied with a smile. Then she looked down at the three speeder bikers lying on the floor. "I'm taking my credits back," she told her as she leaned down and began going through the shortest biker's pockets. He was the same one that had taken her credits earlier.

Unfortunately, he didn't have the credits. Alema stepped over to the vee-pee, and leaned down to check his pockets.

Suddenly his eyes popped opened.

"Frakking bitch," he muttered a split second later as he grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled her down, reaching up and grabbing for a better grip.

Alema Rar knocked his hand aside, and dropped her knee into his chest. She immediately followed that up with a right punch to his face, which he partially deflected. Then she pressed her thumb into his eye to distract him while she used her left fist to punch him in the temple. He finally went limp.

"Kriffing schutta," Alema Rar cursed as she began going through his pockets for her credits.

The unconscious vice president had nearly fifteen hundred credits in a pocket hidden in his vest. Alema Rar took out the two hundred they had taken from her. She also took his blaster, and vibroblade, while Jaina took a vibroblade from shaggy beard. After a moment's consideration, Alema Rar decided to leave the rest of the credits the vee-pee had. They'd probably just go after the other dancers to get them back. The two Jedi did use the Force to make the bikers forget what had happened.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: Amateur Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds