• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Little Lucy and the Big Bad Wolf Ch. 02

Little Lucy and the Big Bad Wolf Ch. 02

12

*Comments are, as always, welcome.

*

By the time she got back home it was getting darker and Little Lucy prepared herself for the onslaught of questions her grandmother would undoubtedly fire at her. She had never been out so late before in her entire life and she knew such a transgression would be seen as suspicious in that curtain-twitching village. Before she stepped through the front door she once more rearranged her wrinkled dress and pulled her hair into what she hoped was some semblance of order. She opened the door and stepped inside, cautiously.

Inside, it was warm and comfortable as always and her aching legs begged for her soft bed. She tiptoed into the kitchen and laid the basket of flowers on the table before making her way to the stairs. As she placed a foot on the first step she heard her grandmother's voice come from the living room.

"And where have you been, young lady?"

The sternness she detected in her tone was clearly a cover for her concern.

Lucy called to her, "I'm ever so sorry, Grandma. I was out collecting you some flowers and, as it was so hot, I fell asleep under a tree. Before I knew it, I had slept right through."

"I was worried! Young ladies shouldn't be off in the woods on their own; I've told you this a thousand times!"

"I know, I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

Lucy breathed a sigh of relief and made her way up to her room.

Once inside she regarded herself in the mirror on her dresser. A dishevelled mess of a girl looked back. Her makeup had smudged and run down her cheeks, her hair was knotted and in disarray, and her dress was still wet on the back from her earlier exploits. She undid the zip at the back of her dress and, in one fluid movement, pulled it off her body. One glance at her red vagina, sore from the punishment it had received earlier, reminded her of how aroused she still was by all that had happened. The memory of Richard above her, coming over her dress, was enough to make her lie down on her bed and finger herself again.

She spread her legs, still clad in their damp socks, and placed a finger on her clit. She brought herself to a quick orgasm and felt well and truly spent. As she lay there panting she thought back over how he had disappeared. It was so unfair that they had found one another and shared in their mutual fantasies only for them to lose each other again. Doubly so, when she considered that it was he who left for no discernible reason. She resolved to discover exactly why it was so and took herself off for a shower.

Days passed, the summer weeks bled away, and Lucy was no closer to the truth. She had discovered his house and had rung the bell but was devastated when there was no answer day after day. She began to get angry with him. How dare he reveal to her that world and then take it all away? Now that she had experienced such pleasure, she knew that she would never be satisfied with releasing it under the sheets at night. She needed him and she needed his cock. But faced with no response from him she had to give up in the end; his door never opened.

Then came the first day back at college. It was an old-fashioned institution, like everything else in that old-fashioned village, which demanded that all those who progressed to the sixth-form wear the same uniform they had been forced to wear throughout their childhood. There was no relaxing of rules for those seemingly old enough and mature enough to govern themselves. Lucy had not been looking forward to this but had dutifully got up bright and early and dressed in her uniform: short-sleeved white cotton shirt and tie, black pleated skirt, knee-high cotton socks and shiny black shoes. She plaited her hair into the traditional pigtails and grabbed her bag.

The temperature of the summer had begun to drop and the cold breeze gusted between her bare thighs as she walked the path to college. The routine of the college day would only help to drive home the hopeless normality she could no longer cope with.

First, Maths; second, Theatre Studies; boredom drilled itself into her brain. Breaktime gave no relief. Some of the other girls were talking about a new teacher but she ignored them; regular life seemed so dull now. She told no one of her experience that summer afternoon. For one thing she knew they'd never believe her and, also, the extent they had gone to may well repulse them anyway. But it didn't repulse her. For a short time she had felt complete and now her longing was never ending.

The bell rang and period three began. History. She shuffled into the classroom with the others, head down, despondent. Goodness knows why she had picked the subject, perhaps a desperate clutch for something academic, something that might get her away from the village when she came to choose any further education. And then she saw him. Richard was the new teacher, her new teacher.

Her heart leapt into her throat and would remain there for an hour as she regarded the man who had taught her so much now teach History to her class.

He met her eyes once but there didn't seem to be any recognition there, he just carried on as if nothing was amiss. She knew that her wide-eyed stare at him, dressed in the same suit he'd worn that summer day under the trees, would be obvious in its adoration but she couldn't help it. When she answered the register with a tremulous voice she was keenly aware of how nervous she felt.

She glanced at the others as the lesson progressed but they didn't seem to notice her either; she was a ghost, trapped in a vacuum of excitement and confusion. She hoped that they wouldn't have to do any group work because she knew she'd never be able to focus on anything but this revelation.

The lesson ended. The others got up from the hard plastic seats and made their way out of the door but Lucy, intentionally packing her bag slowly, was left behind. Her nerves peaked as the door swung shut and she and her tormentor were left alone at last. She stepped over to him, packing his own things into his bag at his desk.

"Why won't you see me?" she asked and was surprised that her voice, which she had intended to sound defiant and interrogative, came out in a croak of nervous energy.

He stopped filling his bag and sighed. Then he looked up at her and properly regarded her for the first time that lesson. She could tell by the way his eyes widened almost imperceptibly that he felt attracted to her just as strongly as before. Without a conscious thought she began to play with one pigtail, running it between her finger tips, and biting her lip. It was partly nerves, partly a subconscious effort to overcome whatever it was that was restraining him from entering her once more. But the way he quickly knitted his eyebrows and glanced away from her told of his fight against his urges.

"I'm sorry," he said at last.

"Sorry?" The steel at last entered her voice, "How could you just leave after... after all we did together?"

He got up from his seat with another sigh and could not meet her eyes.

"It's just... you're so innocent. You... I don't want to be responsible for corrupting you. It's not right. Besides, I'm your teacher. Although I didn't know that at the time, it only strengthens my resolve."

"B...But... I don't want to be innocent. I want to be with you!"

"Shh..." he placated her, and even though it was a little patronising she couldn't deny that she felt soothed. There was a kindness and concern in that sound that spoke of the truth of his character even if he wanted to deny it.

He placed his hands on her shoulders but kept his distance as though if she came any closer than arm's length he wouldn't be able to resist.

"You have your whole life ahead of you and it's not for me to take that away. I won't lie and say that what we did doesn't mean anything but... it's wrong. I'm wrong. And I don't want to drag you down with me. I'm sorry; I just can't continue to take you away from everything that makes you so beautiful. And you are beautiful. So beautiful."

He placed a warm hand on her cheek and the tears that had welled in her eyes spilled over and ran over his fingers.

"Now," he told her, "go to lunch and remember to do your homework for next lesson."

She left without a word, wiping at her eyes. The door swung shut behind her so fast that she didn't have time to see him tasting the saltiness of her tears.

She felt more despondent than ever for the rest of the afternoon. The drone of her teachers faded into a background grumble as her mind raced, thinking of all that had happened and all that she had lost. She respected what he had said and loved him for it but she knew that she would never be able to accept it; she had been opened to a new world and there was no going back despite what he said. And then, ten minutes before the end of the college day, she hit upon an idea.

The final bell rang, the others left the college grounds along with the majority of the teachers (it was the first day back after all) and Little Lucy took herself off to the girls' toilets. Closing herself in one of the cubicles she listened carefully. She'd never stayed behind at college before and it was unearthly to hear nothing where there was usually a constant hustle and bustle.

She sat herself down on the toilet seat but didn't remove her underwear. She knew that there was only one way to break down the barriers he'd erected around himself. She lifted her pleated skirt around her waist and looked down at her cotton panties. She exhaled a deep sigh and relaxed after all the tension of the day.

A wet patch appeared on the front of her panties and quickly spread, the cotton becoming soaked with her pee. A stream of piss, filtered through the fabric, trickled out and into the toilet bowl to splash with a tinkling sound that echoed in the silence of the girls'. She felt her clit become warm as it always had done when she went to the toilet since that afternoon. She slipped a finger into the hem of her panties and touched herself gently as the stream of pee sprayed into the insides of them. Her mouth widened and a squeak sounded from her throat as her finger interrupted the stream and spread her waters onto the inside of her thighs.

Finally her pee trickled away and she was left, legs spread wide, sitting on the toilet seat, her panties and thighs wet. She didn't clean herself; that would defeat the point; she just got up, rearranged her skirt, flushed the toilet and left the cubicle. She looked at herself in the mirror and considered her reflection. To all intents and purposes she was a sweet, innocent girl, clad in the pristine white and black of her uniform. But through the thin cotton of her shirt it was possible to glimpse the deeper white of her bra and consider her ample breasts, and the water on her thighs, just visible beneath the length of her skirt, attested to how depraved this little girl truly was.

She left the girls' and made her way to Richard's classroom, the lubrication on her thighs increasing her excitement as her heels clicked down the corridor.

She knocked on his door and was relieved when she heard him call, "Enter," as it seemed like the college was abandoned. She stepped into his room and he swung round from his chair to regard her.

"Lucy..." he began but she shushed him and stepped up to his desk. She sat herself down on the edge and looked at him. This time she was confident. This time she was in control and she knew that she wouldn't lose him again.

"Thing is, SIR," she began, and exaggerated his title in her coquettish way, "I think that you need to make up for what you did to me. I was just a little girl, minding my own business, picking flowers, and you took me and corrupted me. And now I'm such a BAD little thing. I'm such a wicked little slut and maybe it's your responsibility to teach me a lesson."

She lifted her skirt and revealed her wet panties.

"Look," she told him, "I've wet myself because I'm such a dirty little girl. You're the teacher. I think it's about time you taught me a lesson."

She smiled at him and she saw lust curl his lip. Then, in a flash, his face was buried in her panties and she felt his tongue licking at the sodden cotton. Her pussy immediately began to moisten and prepare itself for his onslaught. She giggled at her achievement. But then he withdrew his mouth and stood up.

"Turn over," his voice croaked and he cast the papers on his desk to the floor.

She obliged and lay herself face down across his teachers' desk.

"Pull up your skirt."

She took hold of the black pleated skirt and pulled it up over her backside. He opened a draw and from it withdrew a long, thin cane.

"You're right, perhaps I do need to correct my mistake," he said and her excitement reached new levels as she realised what he was about to do. Over the years her shame at her deep depravity had resulted in her thinking that perhaps she should be punished for thinking such things. Of course, it hadn't been long before this train of thought had developed into a fantasy as well.

She felt his fingers at the top of her panties and he tugged them down so they were around her knees. He brought the cane down on her backside and she let out a surprised yelp as the wood stung her cheeks. Her fingers gripped the far edge of the desk and she steeled herself for more.

"You are a dirty little girl," he told her, "Little girls who pee their panties should be taught how to properly behave."

The cane came swishing through the air again to land on the bare skin of her behind and she knew that red marks would be left as a physical memory of this punishment. This time she made no sound but bit her lip and let the painful pleasure course through her body.

Then he began to cane the college girl with increased rapidity and her body squirmed on his desk. Again and again the thin wooden weapon came down on her backside until her arse was criss-crossed with red lines and she began to yelp uncontrollably. Her pussy juices had begun to run down the inside of her thighs by this time and mingle with the pee that had begun to dry on her skin.

Then he paused and she was able to take a breath. She could hear him panting too at his exertions. Then she felt his hand on her sore bottom, caressing the marks he had left on her. She jumped a little when she felt his tongue at her backside, the warm softness of it licking at her pussy between her legs. She moaned softly at the intense pleasure of his tongue after the pain of before.

Then he progressed up from her pussy, licking her perineum and ending on her arsehole. She felt a wave of erotic feeling course straight to her clitoris, enhanced by a realisation of how wrong this really was: she, her uniform slowly being removed, bent over the teacher's desk, her panties round her knees, gripping the wooden edge; her teacher, clad in a formal three-piece suit licking her arsehole with relish, his hands gripping her thighs still wet with her piss. She felt the tip of his tongue edge its way into her arsehole and couldn't resist placing a hand between her legs, her fingers finding her clit and beginning to rub.

"Oh dear," he stopped licking and said, "It seems you haven't learnt anything."

He sat down in his chair and she automatically got down on her hands and knees before him.

"I think it's time for your oral exam."

She giggled and placed her hands on his crotch. She could feel how hard his cock was through the fabric of his trousers and eagerly unzipped his flies. Realising the opening was not enough to allow his engorged cock to be released she unbuttoned his trousers and tugged them, along with his black shorts, down over his thighs. She leant forward, her long pigtails falling into his lap, and greedily began to suck his cock. The length filled her mouth and felt at home and she began to regain that sense of completion that had slipped through her fingers those long weeks ago.

Richard put his head back and exhaled deeply as she sucked at him; clearly he felt the same. Her saliva began to run down the length of his cock as she sucked it, hard and fast. He fingers found his balls and rubbed, increasing his pleasure as they proceeded to indulge in their forbidden love.

He was moaning now and she placed a hand on his cock and moved her mouth downwards. She needed to prove how irrevocably corrupted she had become, how there was no point in trying to retain anything of what he thought she had once had. Time to give him some of the same treatment!

Stimulating his big cock with one hand, she began to lick at his arsehole. His moaning immediately took on a deeper, more animalistic note and his hands gripped her pigtails. He pulled her face into his backside and she hungrily licked him, pleased at how excited she had made him. She continued licking and masturbating him until it was apparent he could take no more.

He roughly grabbed her under the armpits and picked her up. He cast her onto his desk and she bumped her head on its hard surface, spreading her legs in anticipation. But she would have to wait just a little longer before he took what he could of her. His hands groped at her chest and squeezed her tits hard. She brought her hands up and pulled open her top, revealing her breasts held tight and firm in her cotton bra. Richard thrust his face into her cleavage, licking and kissing like he had done before on that hot summer day, one hand on her right knee, clasping it tightly in his palm. He pulled down one cup and sucked at her nipple, making grunting, snuffling noises as he did so.

Then, without warning, he flipped her over forcefully and her chest hit the tabletop, her breasts pressing down onto the cold wood. He placed his left hand on the back of her neck and held her down and she bit her thumb in expectation. He drew back his right hand and brought it down on her backside. She yelped in pain as he began to spank her over and over again, his palm stinging the skin of her arse.

Then he pulled her towards him so her feet found the floor behind her. He roughly spread her legs wide and slammed his cock into her cunt.

"OW!" she screamed as he began to roughly fuck her from behind over his desk.

With every thrust he grunted like a beast, and with every thrust she squealed, her clit being pounded over and over, an electric thrill coursing outwards from it and back again.

"I warned you little girl," he hissed at her as he fucked her roughly from behind, "I warned you to stay away or else I won't be able to stop myself."

"I don't want you to stop," she groaned, his constant pounding of her pussy so painful and yet so pleasurable, "I want you to fuck me forever!"

His hand found the back of her neck again, holding her down so she couldn't get away as he violated her. Not that she would ever want to escape; she was exactly where she wanted to be. She felt her knees might cripple beneath the onslaught of his cock.

"You're such a dirty little slut, what am I going to do with you?"

"Just fuck me, fuck me hard and forever!"

His cock felt so good, she could feel her orgasm rising and rising, the familiar tingle was rising from the bottom of her feet up through her body, and her moans became screams ending in a crescendo as she came.

Her pussy constricted round his cock and this brought on his own orgasm. She felt the heat of his cum shoot into her pussy, lining her insides with his precious spunk, then he withdrew his cock and shot the rest of his load over her backside, still red from all her earlier punishment. She felt his cum run over her arse cheeks and down her thighs and lay there panting, bent over his desk, her summer dreams complete and satisfied.

He sat back and found his chair, collapsing into it, his trousers round his ankles and his cock hanging limply between his thighs. For a while, only the sound of their mutual panting filled the air. Then she got up from the desk, her uniform in disarray and sat down on his knee. She put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Little Lucy and the Big Bad Wolf Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds