• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Vacation Voyeur

Vacation Voyeur

"What was I thinking," Jill said as she fell back onto the bed. She was bone tired after a day-long trip to the St. George's Resort in the US Virgin islands.

The trip really had started two months ago. It had sounded like a great idea when she won the trip on radio trivia question.

"Identify this song. Be caller number five!" Jill was it. She was patient, and tried to not get tricked by the announcer. When he asked her to identify the song, he played the opening chord one more time. The start of the song lasted less than a second. She waited for him to stop talking, and then she said "Eight Miles High" by the Byrds. He paused for a second; stunned that she got the question right. The next question was harder, but she nailed it as well. Finally, he laid the finale on her.

"Name five Beatles songs from their first American album." He took a deep breath and then used his best afternoon DJ voice to add "And name the album for a chance to win the big prize, an all-expense paid week-long trip to the Caribbean."

She paused for a moment and then said "Please, Please Me", "Twist and Shout", and "Do You Want to Know a Secret", and "I Saw Her Standing There." She waited just a moment, she felt her heart beating fast, and said "A Taste of Honey" on the first US album "Introducing the Beatles." The announcer was stunned for a moment. It was only the second day of the contest, they had planned on using it for at least a month of promotions, and Jill nailed it on only the third call in to the contest.

Jill loved contests, any kind. Mail-in recipe contests, call-in radio show trivia, magazine giveaways. It was a source of constant friction with her boyfriend Brian. Brian and she had been dating for over a year, and the conversation had started to drift to serious things, like moving in together, maybe even getting married in a year or so. Later that night, she rolled over in the bed and faced him. He placed his hand on her shoulder and rubbed it.

"Remember when you said I was wasting my time on the contests?"

"Yeah?" He wasn't sure where this was going.

"You bet me I wouldn't win a contest in the next six months. Winner got to pick the prize." He started to remember the bet and conversation. "I won today." She proceeded to tell him about the contest, the questions, and her answers. He was shocked that she had won, but happy.

"So, what's the prize from me?"

"It comes from one of the answers to the questions." He cocked his head, and raised an eye brow. She shifted in the bed and swung her leg over him so she was straddling him. She quickly reached down and grabbed a silk tie looped around the post of the bed and tied one hand and then the other. "It was one of the songs. 'Please Please Me'," Jill said. She slid up, resting her pussy inches from his lips. You're eating my cunt until I come. And I tell you when I'm done."

"That's a great loss," he said, the last word muffled as she slid her pussy onto his lips.

He slipped his tongue out, licking along her lips until the tip of his tongue found her clit buried in her folds. She leaned forward, slighting lifting off his face, to give him better access to her sweet spot. He slowly lapped up and down along her lips, reaching her clit on the up stroke and pushing against it. He wanted to grab her hips and pull her face hard onto his face, but his hands were tied tight above his head, and pulling against the silk bonds only tightened the knots.

"That's it bay, suck my clit, work it, work it." Jill threw her head back and pinched both nipples. The ache in her pussy was exquisite. She ground against Brian's face, riding it, trying to put pressure on her clit. He moved his tongue up and down along her slit, but came back to her clit after every long stroke.

That wonderful feeling started as a shock in her clit. She grabbed her breasts and threw her head back; a low moan escaped her lips. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as the warmth spread into her legs and up her spine. She clamped her legs tight against his head as each wave washed over her.

She slid back and kissed her slick wetness from Brian's lips, relishing her taste.

"You sure know how to make a girl feel good." She untied the scarves and lie next to him and fell asleep.

A week before the trip, Jill had finished a presentation for work earlier than expected and found herself outside on a beautiful late spring day. She walked out onto the street and started to try to get a cab home when she realized she was a half a block from Brian's office. She checked her watch, it was almost four thirty. There was a new Bistro on the mall and they had a happy hour. She decided to grab him, find a chair, and celebrate her successful presentation.

She walked up the flight of stairs in Brian's office condo and walked into the office. The door was open, the receptionist's desk empty and the computer turned off. She closed the door and made her way back to Brian's office. The door was slightly ajar. She peeked around the door and found his office empty.

It was a small business office, just a couple of rooms. Then she heard some voices, and walked toward the conference room. She set down her briefcase and pushed open the door.

"That's it, fuck me, give it to me," the voice wailed from across the room.

Jill stopped for a moment, stunned at the sight. A man's back was to her, his pants bunched at his ankles. He was thrusting forward, clearly fucking someone, she couldn't see who it was, but there were a pair of leg pointed toward the ceiling with the feet resting on his shoulders.

"Fuck me!"

"Brian?" Her voice was low. There was no response. Then it hit her. "What the fuck are you doing?"

He turned his head toward her; the shock registering on his face the instant his glazed eyes recognized her. He stepped away from the desk, his receptionist, some idiot community college refugee, lay on the desk, her legs spread, and her pussy gapping where only a moment ago Brian had been sticking it to her.

"Jill," Brian said, part declaration, part question. He turned, his cock big and erect, wet from the pussy of the girl on the table.

Jill felt her face flesh and she got dizzy for a moment. She reached out and touched the wall for support.

"Jill, baby, I can ..."

Jill turned and left the room. She grabbed her briefcase and left the office. She was breathing hard when she got to the street and fell into the back seat of a cab.

"You all right lady? You don't look so good," the cab driver said. She gave him her address and he drove her home.

It was too late to change Brian's ticket and Jill had had to make a choice. Skip the vacation or go alone. She made the trip alone.

Right now, after a day long trip from Minneapolis to the Virgin Islands, she was regretting the choice. She wanted to cry, but couldn't. What would it solve anyway?

It was late in the day and she realized she hadn't eaten all day except soft drinks and peanuts on the plane. She changed clothes, made her way to one of the restaurants and ate dinner overlooking the ocean. The salty breezes drifted over the sand and the fresh, quiet air calmed her. She indulged and had three glasses of wine and a luscious desert of tropical fruit and whipped cream. She stepped out of the restaurant and was going to walk to her hotel room, but decided to go for a walk. The sun was low on the horizon and she walked toward it.

Despite it being dusk, there was enough light from an early moon which bathed the white sand with a beautiful gray blue light. She carried her sandals and felt the wet sand beneath her feet as she walked along the shore. The surf lapped at her ankles. She turned and was started back when she heard voices. She looked around, up and down the shore line and did not see anyone. At first she started to panic. "Smart move, Jill, a woman by herself out on the beach at night." Her heart started to pound in her chest and she started back toward the hotel. Then she heard the voices again. Or one voice.

"Right there. Yeah. Do it. Do it." The sounds were coming from a dune.

Every part of Jill's brain told her to walk back to her room. But she turned toward the sound and walked to where she thought the sounds were coming from.

"Do you like that you nasty girl?"

Jill stepped toward a palm and saw a man and a woman on a small sheet. The man was on his back and the woman sat on his face. She was riding his face and she stroked his cock. She was moaning as she pushed herself back and forth on his face.

Jill stepped back, out of their sight. She felt a flush across her face and chest. She had never seen another couple having sex. Oh, she had watched porn videos with her college roommates, the four of them crowded around a television while they watched a DVD of women with fake tits giving men with huge cocks blowjobs. She had even watched one with Brian at his urging. But those experiences were detached and nearly clinical. This was real. There were two people fucking their brains out twenty feet from where she stood. She looked at them again.

The woman was on her hands and knees and the guy was pounding her from behind. She lowered herself on her arms, her ass in the air and the guy grabbed her hips and continued to fuck her. Jill could hear him slapping into her has he fucked her hard.

The guy yelled out that he was going to cum and he grabbed her hips hard as he shot into the woman. They both laughed hard and collapsed to the ground.

Jill felt her heart race and she turned away. She walked back to her hotel and went to her room. She took a shower to wash away the grime of the travel day and got into bed. She read a magazine she had picked up at the airport. She thought she was tired and she turned off her light.

An hour later, she was still awake. She kept on thinking about the couple she had just seen. She saw them in her mind's eye, fucking on the beach. It seemed like each minute, she got hornier. She tossed and turned, still she was unable to sleep. She spit on her hand and reached down to her pussy and slid a finger inside. She was wet, very wet from thinking about the couple fucking on the beach under the moon light. She slid her finger in and out, reaching up and rubbing against her clit. When she was younger, she masturbated frequently. It had been a while, but she quickly got her rhythm back. She took her wet fingers and placed them on her clit while her other hand rolled her nipple between her fingers. She saw them fucking on the beach, the woman with her ass in the air, the guy slamming his cock into her and she rubbed her clit faster. She squeezed her eyes shut as her orgasm started in her pussy and flowed like liquid pleasure across her belly, warmth and pleasure that rushed up her chest to her neck. She sunk into the bed, pulled the sheet over her and went to sleep.

Jill woke to a gentle breeze blowing in through the open window. Sunlight filled the room and she stretched while sitting on the edge of the bed. She dressed in a cute blue and white top that she had bought for the trip and a pair of shorts. She grabbed her bag with sunscreen, sunglasses, and books and headed out to the beach.

She spent the day near the pool reading a trashy murder mystery and checking out the couples by the pool. Were any of them the ones she had seen the night before? Every time she thought about it, her pussy throbbed as she remembered what she had witnessed on the beach. One of the activity directors coerced her into playing volleyball and she had a good time. Before dinner, she went for a run on the beach and showered and dressed for dinner.

She tried out a different restaurant for dinner and had a fabulous meal of steak kabobs and garlic mashed potatoes. The potatoes were so good; she caught herself running her finger along the plate to get the last bit. She finished her wine and walked to the beach. She was tired and she thought about going back to her room, but instead she walked along the beach toward where she found the couple the night before.

She carried her sandals as she walked on the edge of the shore. After a few minutes, she felt silly. Last night was probably a one-time happening with the couple. They were undoubtedly caught up in the moment and engaged in fun on the beach. She walked further than the night before and turned when she saw a flash of lightening off shore.

She was close to the hotel, closer than the night before when she heard noises again. She walked away from the shore to the dune, her eyes strained against the dark. After a few moments, she heard a woman laughing. She walked over the dune, but she was aware that there were no trees that night. She saw a couple again. They were on a large blanket, a man on his back and a woman next to him, stroking his cock. They were talking; it was difficult to hear what they were saying to each other. But the woman would laugh, a fun, high pitched laugh that pierced the salty air. Jill could not hear them, but she saw exactly what they were doing.

The woman spit into her hand, rubbed her pussy, and threw a leg over the man as she straddled him. Jill saw her put his cock in her and started to ride him, rocking her hips forward and back. The man reached up and grabbed her breasts and the woman threw her head back as she rode his cock.

Jill slid her hand into her panties and touched her clit as she watched the couple fucking a dozen yards in front of her. She felt like a slut, fingering herself as she watched the woman riding the man, but she could not help herself. Her pussy ached. She pinched her nipple through her blouse as her hand rubbed fast across her clit. She felt her heart beat hard in her chest and her breath came in gasps.

The woman spun off the man and put her pussy on the man's face as she took his cock into her mouth. She saw the woman's head bob up and down on his cock. Jill heard her moan, and heard her telling the man to lick her harder. She heard the man moan and yell out and the woman collapsed onto him. They both started laughing.

Jill closed her eyes for a moment, imagining his cum splashing on her face, her mouth, and she pinched her nipple hard. Her orgasm started deep in her pussy and shot like hot oil over her belly, chest, and into her neck as a wave of pleasure flooded her. She turned and walked back to the beach, her pussy tingling the whole way back to the hotel.

The next morning she woke at sunrise and went to the bar for a juice while she looked at the daily activities. She had never attended a yoga class and saw that one was offered on the beach that morning. There were a dozen women and one man there when she arrived. She placed the mat and tried to follow the instructor's directions the best she could for the class. After the class, her body was covered with light perspiration and her muscles felt tired, but good. The instructor walked over to her.

"Remember to drink plenty of water today," she said.

"Thank you. I will. I enjoyed the class," Jill said.

"Are you new to yoga?"

"Yeah, first one," she laughed. "I guess it showed."

"Doesn't matter. You came to the class." The woman stepped closer. "You like to watch, don't you?"

"Well, I didn't know the positions, and I was trying to ..."

"Last night," the woman said. "And the night before. You like to watch. I saw you."

Jill felt her face flush and her heart beat fast. The woman stepped closer and rested her hand on Jill's shoulder. She leaned in to whisper into her ear.

"I saw you. And I liked it."

Her tongue flicked at Jill's ear and she walked away.

Jill took a deep breath and felt her heart beat hard in her chest. She watched the woman walk away from her and toward the hotel.

She smiled to herself. She was glad that she came on the vacation. She was excited that the woman saw her. She rolled up her mat and started thinking about her next moonlight beach walk.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Vacation Voyeur

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds