• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Seduced in the Sauna

Seduced in the Sauna

Pip looked like she might puke all over the tent. She always had more to drink than she should. In the five years we had been together, she had never failed to wake up with a sore head after a night out.

'Lets have a sauna,' she said, lifting her head out of her sleeping bag and looking at me through greasy ruffled hair. Her breath smelled beery. She still looked cute. 'It might help me sweat it out,' she croaked, and laughed.

We were camping at a music and art festival for the weekend. It was more Pip's scene than mine, but I enjoyed it anyway. She brought lots of new interests to my life, but most of the time I couldn't keep up with her partying. We pulled on our shorts and t-shirts and went out into the sun. It had rained in the night and the air was mild and fresh. Pip squinted and put on her enormous, ridiculous fashionable sunglasses.

We walked through the tents and stopped at some catering vans to buy a crepe. I put my arm around her dark tanned shoulders as we waited. She fit right under my arm, and lifted up her chin, offering her lips. I kissed her, holding her close with my hands on her lower back. She giggled. Her body felt small and thin. She squeezed my bum playfully and went to collect our breakfast.

I thought she looked better after eating, and we carried on to the sauna. It was a shabby affair, consisting of a small shed clad with insulation boards, a chimney for the burner, and an enclosed area for showering and getting undressed. We stripped off. I used to feel embarrassed about being nude in front of other people, but being with Pip required me do it quite often, and I soon found it liberating and a bit exciting. I began to look forward to skinny dipping and saunas. Pip didn't think anything of nudity, and she pulled down her panties and went in.

The sauna was already hot, and there was a man and a women in there. They were sitting next to each other on a bench on one side. Pip and I sat down on the other bench. I didn't acknowledge them. It seemed rude to stare.

I breathed deeply through my nose and closed my eyes. The hot air smelled dry and woody, with an underlying reek of unwashed bodies and sweaty feet. It felt like it was scorching the inside of my head. Sweat started forming on my forehead and legs. I breathed deeply and slowly.

After several minutes, I think, I'm not sure how long, Pip tapped my shoulder.

'It's too hot for me. I'll see you back at the tent. I'm going to go and lie down.' She looked queasy again. 'You stay here.' She wrapped her towel around herself and pushed through the heavy curtain that kept the heat in. That girl needed to cut back. I sunk back into the heat.

Some time later the man left too. He stood up and walked past me, his prick right in front of my face. By this time it was getting very hot and I was covered in sweat. I was starting to think it might be too hot for me too. The woman was sitting opposite me. She was young -- maybe just eighteen or twenty. I peered at her through half closed eyes. She was slim and pretty, with a shaved head and piercings in her nose and ears. Her breasts were small, with big puffy nipples, and one looked slightly bigger than the other. She was pale and had lots of freckles and moles. I closed my eyes again, trying to enjoy the baking heat.

'Er, hi.' The girl said. 'Would you mind sharing some of your water with me?' I passed it over. 'It's getting damn hot in here!' She said, taking a mouthful from the bottle and smiling at me. She was angular, with sharp corners around her chin, eyes and cheeks. 'How are you coping?'

'Yup. It's hot alright,' I said. I wondered if I had seen her the night before at one of the gigs.

'You know what?' She said, 'I think I know how to let some of the heat out. We don't want to cook ourselves in this thing. There's a vent we can open for a few minutes. I saw a guy do it. Hold on.'

She got up off the bench and came over to my side of the sauna.

'It's up here,' she said, indicating the corner behind my head. She got on the bench to reach it, bringing her bum about a foot away from my eyes, and as she leaned forward to reach the vent, I saw her light brown pubes, wet with sweat, between her white legs. She leant further forward to fiddle with the vent mechanism, going up on her tiptoes, spreading her feet apart for balance, and angled up her bum so I could look at her vagina. I looked. She wobbled for a moment before she turned around, and I reached for my towel to cover my stiffening erection.

'It's OK', she said, and then laughed, and stood in front of me. A slow draft of cool air passed through the sauna. We looked at each other for a few seconds, me holding my damp towel in one hand and her standing in front of me. She lent down and kissed me on the lips, bumping her nose against mine and gently tipping her head to one side so she could kiss me more, putting the tip of her tongue between my lips.

'Come on', she said, quietly, her forehead against mine, her brown eyes in front of mine.

I stood up, and we were close now, no more than six inches apart. She held my hand and turned around again so her back was to me, lifting one foot up onto the bench. My cock jutted up between her thighs, and I put my arms around her, groping her breasts, pulling us together, pushing into her. I was aware that we weren't using protection and I didn't know if she would get pregnant or give me a disease, or if Pip would smell the sex on me. As I held her hips and went into her deep, she slipped a hand between her legs, touched her clitoris, shut her eyes and came with a shudder. I buried my face in her shoulder and came too, my cock feeling big inside her. The whole incident was over in a couple of minutes. She kissed me on the cheek, gathered her towel and left.

I tried to look for her a couple of times during the festival because I was worried about the consequences, but it was difficult to escape from Pip, and I never saw her again. I felt guilty and was attentive to Pip, but I kept it a secret and pretty much forgot about it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Seduced in the Sauna

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds