• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sparkle

Sparkle

123

A tiny sparkle caught his eye. A thin, silver chain on her ankle he hadn't noticed before. She was sitting half way up the marble stairway in the entrance hall, alone and removed from the crowd. Her flat heeled shoes lay by her feet as she sat with bare legs crossed, her hands planted on the edge of the same step her ass was perched on.

He was in the middle of one of those conversations that are almost interesting at the beginning, but peter out well before the end. Everyone in the small circle he was standing in were beginning to spend more time checking to see who else was around than talking. He was equally disinterested in them all.

The glint of the chain drew his eye, but it was the way her smooth legs were crossed and angled on a slant that put an edge on his pulse. Her pale, lavender dress was snug and too short for sitting halfway up a staircase in a crowded reception hall.

He realized he'd never really noticed the sensuously svelte contours of her body, or the creamy smoothness of her skin. The suspicion she wasn't wearing panties suddenly gripped his mind in a hard clench. His gaze followed the sleek curve of her thigh until the hem of her dress fell across the path of his inappropriate gaze, covering too much and not enough.

A couple of the people in the circle finally drifted away, and while he put up an acceptable façade of attention, Blair's mind spiraled deeper into the strange speculation as to whether or not his daughter's pussy was bare beneath her dress.

Then he realized Naia had caught him looking. He could tell from the smile of coy surprise that pursed her lips as she pretended to be interested in the century old elegance of the mansion. Her smile had always been enough to lift him off the ground, but this was a rare brand of smile for any man to see on his own daughter's face. There was a vicious naughty streak in it a mile wide.

Naia uncrossed her legs and stretched. The movement put a hard lump in Blair's throat as he caught the briefest flash between her supple thighs. It wasn't what he saw. It was what he didn't see. He didn't see the quick flash of color a pair of panties would give off, even at a modest distance. But the movement had been fleeting and her dress cast too much shadow.

She had to be wearing black panties, he told himself. What earthly reason could she ever have to attend a semi-formal event with her own father without them?

Naia was on her feet and coming down the stairs before the thought completed itself in his mind. She almost had that classic, girl next door look, with her long, silk-spun blonde hair and fresh smile, except there was a dark edge of mystery in her amber flecked eyes. She had a way of seeming like she was always thinking of doing something drastic, but was ultimately too nice a girl to ever do whatever scandalous thing was running through her mind.

That's how it used to be, at least, but today there was a different attitude about her. Blair had noticed it earlier, before they'd even gotten in the car, but he hadn't been able to put his finger on what was different. He'd thought she was quietly stunning in her usual, offhand way, but with a little more edge than usual.

Or maybe he was just imagining everything. Whether he was or not didn't seem to matter. It didn't stop his wondering about the state of her pussy, whether she was covered or uncovered under her dress – and it didn't stop his pulse from hammering in the most unnerving way as she approached him smiling and took a familiar hold on his arm.

"I could really use some air," she told him. Then she looked at the others he'd been talking to and excused herself for taking him away.

No one cared. The conversation had died fifteen minutes ago. Naia led her relieved father away and he took her through the crowded hall toward the rear doors leading onto a broad terrace overlooking the gardens and sea beyond.

They walked through the terrace crowd and into the gardens, Naia clinging to her father's arm at every step. No one paid much attention to them. They looked like one more handsome couple seeking a few minutes away from the crowd.

"So who were those people?" she asked casually, as they meandered between rows of manicured hedges.

"I don't remember," he chuckled. A coy hint of smile played around his mouth while his mind wrapped itself ever harder around the question regarding her panties. Yes or no. Simple question. Even simpler answer.

"You were distracted maybe? A little?" A playful thread of teasing dangled in her tone. He was sure of it.

"Coulda been," he smirked.

He slid his arm around her waist, resting his hand on her hip. He couldn't feel anything under her dress, but maybe his hand wasn't in the right place. Or maybe she was wearing something too scant or sheer to feel through the fabric.

She snugged affectionately against him as they walked. When the urge to put his hand on her ass to feel the flex of her cheek as she walked, he realized he needed to see Diane. And badly. It had been over a week, although that didn't feel like enough reason to be thinking about and looking at Naia the way he was.

Blair's relationship with Diane was one of mutual convenience. They liked each other, and they managed to laugh a lot together. She was young, pretty and generously made. Everything about their relationship was correct, but in the end, it never seemed to add up to right.

And there he was holding onto Naia, his daughter, his mind playing delirious tricks on him. The irony wasn't lost on him how he loved every molecule of air that ever touched Naia's skin, and yet she was the last woman on Earth about whose panties he should wonder.

~~~

Naia had been bored out of her brain. The house was nice, the artwork was nice, the food was nice – and the people were dead boring. Naia had known that's how this party was going to be from the moment she agreed to attend with her father. Oh she wasn't complaining. Well not much anyway. She'd readily agreed. She'd walk through fire for her father if he asked her too. They shared that sort of relationship.

But she felt she was getting the raw end of the deal on this one. There weren't any people her age here. She couldn't even spend her time texting on her phone because that would have been incredibly rude. That sucked big time. And those people who were interested in talking to her kinda creeped her out. So she had to make do with amusing herself tonight.

She'd started even before leaving the house. The dress she was wearing was long enough, the skirt fell to just above the tops of her knees for goodness sake. 'Proper' attire for the evening, as Daddy had said. And well, she didn't want to embarrass him in front of his friends and colleagues, but she would have much preferred to wear something a little more risqué.

She smiled as she felt her father's hand slide in around her waist as they walked through the garden. His fingers splayed across her hip. Would he feel it? She wondered. Or more correctly, would he 'not' feel it. She giggled on the inside.

Naia had known tonight was going to be so very tedious for her so she'd decided to have a bit of harmless fun and had made the decision to attend the party sans panties – risqué indeed. Oh how utterly scandalous that was! It made her tremble naughtily on the inside.

At eighteen, it was hardly something normal girls her age generally did, but well she was hardly a normal girl. Her father had always told her how exceptional she was, how unique, how utterly amazing and wonderful she was. He was her Daddy, it was his job to tell her such things, and she always believed him, of course. But then some days, well there was a twinkle in his eye and a note to his voice that said he meant it in a way that wasn't especially fatherly. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking on her part.

If her father only knew some of the thoughts that flitted through her head nowadays. It would probably give him a heart attack. She was growing up. Sex and all things about sex seemed almost constantly on her brain, and tonight was no exception. It was just lucky for him that most of the time, Naia found herself thinking about how her father would feel if she did even a fraction of what she thought about doing. And then came to realize that she couldn't do it to him and so didn't.

But that didn't stop her thinking about it. Or being just a little bit naughty. Like right now.

As she walked along, her father's arm about her waist, his hand so close to her bottom, she couldn't help but think about how it would feel if he just happened to let it drop back a little and squeeze her tender young ass. She couldn't stop thinking about how wet her shaved puss was, both achingly hot and shiveringly cool under her skirt where the mild night air licked up between her legs and caressed her dewy lips. She wondered if her father was aware of the way their bodies rubbed against one another, creating a kind of warm friction that travelled through her body and made her nipples ache.

They'd been chatting lightly as they strolled, but only now was the conversation getting interesting enough that Naia really wanted to pay attention.

"You were distracted maybe? A little?" A playful thread of teasing dangled in her tone. She wondered if he noticed.

"Coulda been," he smirked.

She glanced sideways at him and smirked too. She'd caught him in the hall, his eyes glued to the spot between her parted knees, straining his eyes in an effort to see under her dress. She'd found it hard to fight off the smile that cracked across her lips as she pretended to look at the artwork about the place.

"Was it something very interesting that distracted you Daddy?" Naia asked in the straightest voice she could manage. She'd been sitting like that purposefully, wondering if she could manage to catch his attention if only for a small moment. A fleeting glimpse, a teasing flash, gosh how it made the dew seep out of her and slick the insides of her thighs.

~~~~~

Blair thought he had to be imagining things. It was strange enough to think of them walking away from the party as they were with his hand nearly touching her ass. So far, he couldn't detect the sign of panties under her dress, and the only way he could confirm his suspicion she wasn't even wearing any would be to let his hand drop the few inches more onto the cheek of her ass. And if he didn't know any better, he would have sworn she was teasing him into admitting his distraction was indeed right there in the little mystery between her lush young thighs.

He let her question hang unanswered and watched the side of her mouth curl up into that mysterious little smirk he'd been seeing more and more lately. He felt a jolt of hot tingles run through his cock and turned away, afraid he might be growing obsessed with her mouth. It was an alluringly beautiful mouth, with full, soft lips he could only judge as perfect. Perfect for what he could barely even confess to himself.

Looking away wasn't much help, though, considering the way her body moved against his as they walked. When she wanted to, she had the kind of walk that made men look twice and a father nervous. And yet Blair grew pensive, silently confessing how he'd often fallen spellbound to the exaggerated swing Naia put in her hips when she was of a mood.

He smiled inside when he thought of how much like him she was becoming, but the idea of her becoming too much like him had him worried. He wasn't wired the way most people were. There had been too many times throughout his life when his appetites had loomed so voracious it seemed there was no way to control them but feed them. And Blair had fed them heartily. He liked to believe Naia's life would be simpler and easier.

The way her hip was moving under his hand was turning his brain upside down, and he let his palm drift ever so slightly lower. There was more flexing muscle meat and less bone under his palm now. Naia seemed to lean right into his touch.

"Daaaaaaddy," she crooned, pulling him back from his reverie. "You didn't tell me what was so distracting."

Blair's devilish streak made him want to give her an honest answer just for the sheer pleasure of seeing the shocked looked on her face. He'd almost been relieved to see the more conservative way she'd dressed for the event, compared to the increasingly daring and provocative way she'd been dressing – or sometimes not dressing – in the privacy of their cozy home. But at the moment, he was beginning to wish she'd worn something much shorter and revealing. No one at the reception knew she was his daughter, bearing a closer resemblance to her mother than him. He caught himself thinking of how his stodgy business associates would drool with envy and make whatever tawdry assumptions they wanted.

"Maybe I was distracted by a beautiful girl," he finally replied with a hint of suggestion.

A pale blush colored her cheeks. The sight made tingles of electricity prickle in his blood.

"Um...really...because I didn't see any beautiful girls. Just a lot of middle aged dowagers with face lifts going bad."

Blair laughed. They reached the far end of the gardens and walked onto a path along the low standing cliffs where the sea calmly lapped at the rocks below. He tightened his grip and pulled her snug against his side.

"Well, there was just one very special, very beautiful girl there, and I even had to make myself stop staring because I think I was being rude," he told her with a smile.

The flush in Naia's cheeks deepened and her lips curled tighter. Blair's head spun with a growing hunger to taste her soft, pliant mouth.

"But Daddy," she said haltingly, "is it still rude even if the girl likes the way you look at her?"

Blair stopped walking and took a deep breath. He released his daughter's svelte body and leaned against the low cement wall, facing the sea and beach beyond. The swell of his cock was in danger of showing. Naia paused a moment, seeming to wonder what to do with herself when she finally stood in front of her father and leaned back against him, facing out the same way. Blair felt a deep breath inflate and then deflate her body. The warm curve of her ass was pressing against his cock, making the hot pulse in his flesh race even harder.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. Her hair felt like strands of fine silk against his lips. Then he lowered his head, bringing his cheek against hers.

"Baby girl," he breathed with soft intensity. "Do you know how much I love you?"

~~~~~

Naia held her breath and waited to answer. She was beginning to doubt she was reading things right and that first tickle of uncertainty snuck up and tapped her on the shoulder. But then she knew her father awfully well and could feel the slight tension in his body. She'd seen it before in the way he held his shoulders when she sometimes caught him looking at her, the look in his eyes enough to make her stomach thrill, her pulse spike and her little clit throb for no reason. She had felt it before in the way he held himself just slightly apart from her when she hugged him too suddenly and too close after such a look... and she realized she was reading things just as she ought to be.

Naia couldn't quite stop the smirk that curled at the corner of her lip.

She breathed again and unconsciously put a little more sway into her hips, the action making her naked, teenaged honey pot slide wonderfully against itself under her dress. Not wearing any panties tonight had begun as a harmless little distraction for herself but was quickly beginning to turn into something else completely.

That cool lick of night air against her nakedness was far more stimulating than if she'd slid a finger between her lips and stroked herself. And knowing that her father's fingers were just inches from her throbbing, seeping, naked sex... separated by only a few thin layers of material.

Oh God, Naia swallowed. All those wrong and wicked and intensely sexual thoughts were beginning to float through her mind again. The warmth of his body pressed against hers, the way their bodies rubbed and touched as they walked, was enough to make her quiver. There just seemed to be this undefined 'thing' that happened to her whenever she was near him nowadays and Naia wasn't too sure if she could really admit what that was just yet.

Naia felt her father's hand inch a tiny bit lower on her hip, dipping down onto softer flesh, and instantly wished she hadn't dressed so conservatively tonight. If she'd worn the short black cocktail dress she'd really wanted to...well, who knows? Maybe his fingertips would be resting on smooth, supple skin rather than fabric. As it was, his warm palm burned through the thin lavender material of her dress and she had to swallow the small groan that threatened to sneak out of her throat and give away her thoughts.

Inwardly she trembled like a leaf. Her pulse raced and Naia knew she really shouldn't be, but she was enjoying this a great deal. Even if she knew it was wrong, she was feeling incredibly smug right then, knowing without a doubt now that her father had been distracted by her.

"Daaaaaaddy," Naia crooned, regaining his attention. "You didn't tell me what was so distracting." Of course she already knew, but a girl's vanity needed to be stroked every now and then.

For a moment, silence seemed to grow out and fill the space between them. Naia felt her father's fingertips dig a little harder into the soft flesh where his hand rested almost on her bottom. She sucked in a shallow breath and held it. She knew it was an unconscious gesture on his part but god it made her blood surge and she felt her nipples pull tight under the snuggly cut bodice of her dress.

"Maybe I was distracted by a beautiful girl," he hinted after a pause. Was it her imagination or was there just a touch of suggestion in his tone? She glanced sideways just in time to catch that small quirk her Daddy always gave when he was being mischievous.

Her face flushed with colour. Warm pleasure suffused her whole body at the compliment though she tried to sound nonchalant when she answered. "Um...really... because I didn't see any beautiful girls. Just a lot of middle aged dowagers with face lifts going bad."

Her father's laugh seemed loud in the quiet of the night but she saw him shake his head at her humour out the corner of her eye. They'd reached the far end of the gardens and the path meandered along low standing cliffs. Naia could hear the soft rush of waves on the rocks below them. As they walked, her father tightened his grip on Naia and pulled her snug against his side. Naia bit the inside of her lips in an effort not to moan softly at the feeling that rolled through her at that moment.

"Well, there was just one very special, very beautiful girl there, and I even had to make myself stop staring because I think I was being rude," he told her with a smile as he looked down at her.

Naia felt her cheeks burn but her lips curled tighter. She dropped her gaze and watched her footing as she leant into him a little more. "But Daddy," she spoke hesitantly, not really sure she should be saying it but wanting to get it out of her head anyway. "Is it still rude even if the girl likes the way you look at her?"

The quick inrush of cool air against her side came as shock as her father stopped walking and released his hold on her. Naia blinked feeling a little unsure of herself as her father turned to lean against the stone wall, looking out over the water and beach below.

She paused, wondering at her father's sudden change in demeanor. Was it something she said?

That familiar tension was back, only it seemed to vibrate through his whole body now. Naia may have been young but she wasn't blind, or dense. She could feel the sexual tension growing between them like the pulse in her veins. She suddenly found herself at an unexpected crossroads and she didn't quite know what to do. Option one, she could stand right where she was, and resist the urge to make things more obvious; continue to tiptoe around her father and her rather odd feelings for him. Or option two, she could step up to it, and see where that urge took her... them.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sparkle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds