• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tethered... Ch. 02

Tethered... Ch. 02

12

**Greetings, erotica fans! Here is the second installment you've asked me for =) Keep sending those suggestions and helpful comments, I love reading them. Please be aware that I have a new email address you can find under my profile; don't hesitate to comment on the story or send me an email and give me your thoughts. I hope you enjoy!**


Vague images clouded his mind, an endless void of flashing lights and snippets of conversations he couldn't quite hear. A dream of a beautiful woman molesting him while he was restrained kept replaying in his subconscious over and over again, although he had no idea who she was or why he could picture every inch of her with such crystal clarity. This dream was only ever broken by the image of a needle puncturing his arm, sending waves of agony through his system as he struggled against the bonds holding him down. Then, there was only darkness...beautiful, silent darkness. As the drugs quickly took effect, he sagged against the straps securing him against the vertical table. His breathing became deep as he shifted instantly into a deep resting state, his muscles relaxing against his bonds.

A woman pushed gently against the door, peering through it intently as it swung open to her touch. Seeing that the captive in the center of the room was fully sedated, she slipped silently through the entrance and glided over to the counter; the dim lights seemed to make her nude form glow as she passed beneath them. Working quickly, she rummaged through various cabinet doors and drawers under the sink and pulled out several boxes of assorted sizes. She quickly perused their contents, pulling only a few items from each one before sliding them back into place. When she finished, her eyes roved over the assortment lying on the counter, occasionally flicking her gaze over to the prone occupant to make sure he was still unconscious. Satisfied with her results, she pulled a small table out of the storage space near the wall and set it up close to him. She quickly transported the supplies to the table top, separating them and ensuring that his eyes would fall across them when he regained consciousness.

Shifting her gaze to the panel on the wall, she was relieved to find that the light there was still red, letting her know that she was right on schedule. She turned back and looked at the man strapped to the vertical table. She stepped toward him quietly, confident that the injection they'd given him earlier shouldn't allow him to wake for another half-hour. Yesterday, when she'd paid her first visit to his room, events escalated much faster than she'd planned. Her eyes swept across his high cheekbones and chiseled jaw line, rugged from two days without a shave. She lingered on his lips, a faint blush crossing her cheeks as she remembered precisely how talented his mouth was. She sat there silently for a moment, savoring the memory of his intensity, his tongue plundering her mouth in that first kiss and the liquid lava that had exploded in her veins as he claimed her lips.

Her nipples hardened as she thought about climbing up his body, the feel of his hard frame as she pressed her softness against him. She closed her eyes briefly, and a tingle of arousal fluttered in her lower stomach as she remembered the instant that his tongue parted her lower lips, his growl as he plunged his tongue deep inside her as if he was starving and she was a bountiful feast. She'd had to fight herself hard to stick to the plan, to drive his lust to the point of insanity...when all she really wanted to do was force her tight, aching pussy down over his monster cock and ride him until her juices exploded all over him.

Licking her lips unconsciously, she glanced down at his flaccid member. Even completely soft, it was easily a good seven inches long; she'd resisted the urge to measure it the night before, but figured that at raging hardness, he reached ten inches easily. His cock stirred as if he could feel her eyes, and her fingers were drawn to it. She traced his length with her fingertips, delighted to fill his heaviness growing in the palm of her hand as she cupped her fingers around him. Leaning down, she watched with fascination as his cock hardened before her eyes. Stealing a glance at his face to make sure he wasn't awake, she felt her gaze drawn back to his thickness, marveling at how it seemed to strain toward her, begging for her touch. Impulsively, she leaned down and wrapped her thick lips around the head of his dick, sliding them quickly down his shaft. She moaned gently around him as she felt desire lance through her, its intensity taking her breath as she felt him throb in her mouth.

His musky scent teased her nostrils; he smelled like the woods after a soft rain, like fresh moss-covered earth undisturbed by human plundering. As his rod continued to thicken in her mouth, she was impressed by how his girth seemed to have grown since yesterday and found that she could barely wrap her tiny hand around him. Tendrils of desire spiraled throughout her body as she ran her hands down his hips and braced her palms against his thighs, feeling his tight muscles flex against her fingers. Her eyes sparkled as she wondered if she could make him cum in her mouth while he was unconscious. Surely, she wouldn't get in trouble for it if he wasn't awake to enjoy it, and she suddenly found herself desperate to taste his cream on her tongue.

Glancing up at him again, she closed her eyes as she slid the taut ring of her lips down over his hard length. She forced herself to relax as she felt the tip of his cock bump against the back of her throat, swallowing reflexively as she forced his head past her tonsils. Her entire body quivered with delight as she felt the hard ridge forcing its way down her throat, her breathing restricted as she tried to take his entire length. She couldn't withhold the moan that escaped her when her nose finally nestled in his pubic hair, his throbbing manhood stretching her so that it was hard to control her gag reflex even though she'd long since turned the act of deep-throating into an art. She'd discovered at a very young age that nothing could get her hotter, faster, than having a man fuck her face; she wasn't surprised to feel her own juices begin to flow as she imagined what he'd feel like stretching her pussy lips as he pounded into her with barely restrained violence...

Holding her head still so he was still buried to the hilt in her mouth, she slid her fingers down her stomach. Her fingertips traced over her smooth pussy lips with a feather light touch, dipping gently into the wet heat pooled there. She jerked her mouth off of him with a gasp as her deft fingers found the sensitive hood of her clit and circled it, her surprise evident at how close to orgasm she could already feel herself growing. Humping her hips slowly against her hand, she stroked the small bundle of nerves already grown hard under her fingers, and opening her mouth wide, slid her mouth all the way over his cock in one smooth motion, swallowing him into her throat with no hesitation. The pace of her fingers increased as she bobbed her head down on him, the muscles in her neck milking his cock as she frantically fucked her fingers. She knew she didn't have much time if she wanted to finish herself off before the real show began, and her impending orgasm and her heartbeat pounding in her ears made her oblivious to her surroundings, and the fact that another presence had quietly entered behind her.

In the next room over, a large man stood still for a moment looking pensively down at the prone woman lying at his feet. She'd been brought to him unconscious, her beautiful features relaxed and a slight smile gracing her lips as if she was having a pleasant dream. He'd quickly assigned a woman in his service to strip her of the flannel pajamas she wore, and whistled softly as each of her curves was uncovered. He was surrounded by beautiful women every day, without a doubt, but something appealed to him about this one...perhaps it was the soft innocence that radiated from her smooth features, with her long eyelashes gracing the gentle rise of her cheekbones as she rested; perhaps it was the fact that he was the one that was going to wreck that innocence, and begin her path to sexual enlightenment.

The girls that served him had nicknamed him "Sarge", and occasionally quipped that it was because he ran such a tightly structured facility. He was tough on them, it was true; but they were treated well, pampered even, and how many women could honestly say that every sexual fantasy they'd ever dreamed of had been fulfilled? Being well over six feet tall with broad shoulders, an impeccable physique, a sensual smile and deep blue eyes that could stop a train gave him a unique opportunity to be the main catalyst in fulfilling those fantasies. It was the intensity in his eyes that held them captive though; his predatory grace as he stalked them, his gentle but unyielding strength when he dominated them and his fierce protection of them that made each unwilling to leave his side.

Still watching the woman laying at his feet, he chuckled softly to himself as he pictured how her innocent expression would vanish when she was screaming for him to let her go...they always begged for that, in the beginning, to be set free. She, too, would beg for her freedom; she would cry, and scream, plead for it right up until the point that he drove her unwilling body so mad with lust that she began begging to do whatever he wanted her to do if only he'd let her cum...

He'd watched silently as his servant slowly replaced her clothing with the black leather outfit he'd indicated. Her large breasts caused a little difficulty as the servant tried fitting them through the holes in the front of the leather top, and he felt his temperature rise a bit as the large orbs were finally coerced through; the pale creaminess of her skin gleamed against the dark fabric. His eyes darkened as each inch of her body was covered with the black, gleaming outfit. His hands slid slowly over her hip, making sure that the straps for the parts of the leather that could later be removed were securely in place. He took one last look at her beautiful face, and then nodded to the servant to place the tight leather mask over her face after pulling her long, auburn hair through the hole in the back of the headpiece. He quickly removed the nose and mouth flaps, not wanting to endanger her life by restricting her oxygen...yet.

While the servant was finishing her outfit details, he went to set up a frame in the middle of the room. He stopped for a moment and glanced back at the prone figure on the floor, deciding which position he would most like to have her in. With a dark smirk, he returned to his task, setting up the apparatus to look like a very short legged table, the frame designed to support the weight of her hips and her chest. There were straps all the way down each leg, and a large hole in the surface at one end...he smiled to himself as he finished, and walked back over to stand above her. Without a word, he lifted her slight figure in his thick arms, and carrying her over to the table, gently placed her onto the table face down.

Knowing that the sedation she was under would began to fade soon, he worked quickly as his fingers began strapping her in. The table was short enough that while bent forward, she almost appeared to be on hands and knees. He secured her hands to the legs on the front of the frame, palms to the floor; he fastened straps at her wrists, elbows and shoulders. He made sure to position her carefully so that both of her large breasts hung through the large hole on that end of the table surface. He secured a wide band around the top and the middle of her back, rendering her upper torso completely immobile. He slid his hand across the curve of her perfectly rounded ass one more time as he spread her knees apart. Getting on his knees behind her, he pressed his hips against her to check the height of the frame, satisfied when he felt his stiffening cock press against the soft surface of her cheeks. He finished the putting the last few straps into place around the bottom of each thigh, securing her knees to the rear table legs. As he stood and walked to the wall to flip the switch that would turn the signal light in the adjacent room from green to red, he studied the woman before him.

He wondered briefly if he'd be able to turn her into a cock-craving cum slut like he'd done to the last truly innocent one to grace his table. The look on his face positively glowed with dark satisfaction as he thought of how Elle had screamed at him, tears streaming down her face as she'd pleaded with him to set her free. His pants started becoming a little uncomfortable as he thought about how beautiful her luminous, pale green eyes had been while brimming with tears...his cock swelling quickly as he remembered the way her pouty lips had looked, stretched tautly around the head of his monster cock and how she'd struggled when he forced his rock-hard rod down her protesting throat for the very first time.

He'd unwittingly tapped a gold mine with that one though, he reminded himself. His eyes drifted shut as he allowed himself a moment to remember that evening:

He'd raped her mouth slowly; his hands tangled in her long dark hair pulling her down on him as he slammed his cock hard into her repeatedly, her throat convulsing as he forced her to swallow every ounce of the biggest load of his sexual career. After he'd made her lick his rod and his balls completely clean, getting him rock-hard again in the process, he'd walked around her, surprised not to hear any more pleas streaming from her abused lips as he lowered himself to his knees behind her. When his fingers had probed their way into her soaking wet pussy and his ears had been filled with her passion-laced moan, he'd quickly figured out why.

It hadn't taken him long to slide his cock into her, her ultra-tight pussy screaming against the intrusion even as her juices gushed around him. He rocked his hips against her, his shallow thrusts barely bumping his cock into her entrance until he felt her ass straining to press back against him. Reaching around in front of her hips his fingers slid easily between her moist folds as he searched for and quickly found her hard little clit. He could feel his balls begin to tighten, and without warning, he pinched her clit harshly as he thrust against her hard, burying his entire length in her painfully tight channel in one stroke. Her tight pussy convulsed as the pain from his intrusion sent her crashing, her orgasm forcing her to milk his cock as he fucked her with deep, hard strokes. His cum exploded deep inside her, thick ropes splashing against her insides and triggering another orgasm. His breath was stolen as she screamed with its intensity as her pussy clamped down on him like a vise, milking every last drop of cum from him as she rode out those waves of ecstasy, finally falling unconscious and sagging against her restraints.

He shook himself from his reverie, and reached down to readjust his pants, a wry grin crossing his lips as he felt how painfully stiff he was. He glanced at the clock on the wall, scowling as he realized it had been over ten minutes since he'd pushed the switch, signaling Elle that he was finished with the preparations. What could be taking her so long? Usually, she was at his elbow awaiting further instructions in an instant. His scowl deepened as he stalked silently from the room. He did NOT like to be kept waiting, and he wondered what kind of excuse she would come up with to dissuade him from punishing her. As he rounded the corner and headed toward the doorway to the room next to his, the sight that greeted him when he pushed the door open was enough to stop him in his tracks.

Sarge had sent Elle into this room the night before, to torment the new male that had been brought in. He'd promised her that this one was well endowed, knowing that to be her preference, and figuring that she deserved a treat for her unfailing service the past several months. Obviously, he thought as he watched her well-toned ass hump the empty air in front of him, he'd underestimated just how much she had enjoyed herself. He crept silently toward her, desire and anger warring within him as he watched her head bouncing up and down, the man's massive cock visible as it slid down her throat over and over again. He saw her fingers dancing frantically over her clit, and decided that she definitely needed to be punished...and his painfully throbbing cock gave him a fantastic idea of how to do so.

Elle was so close to cumming that her breaths were coming out in quick little pants around the cock sliding between her lips. She was pinching her nipple on her left breast with one hand, and rubbing her clit with the other trying desperately to push herself over the edge. She was so close...that she was completely unprepared for the hand that suddenly wound itself in her long, dark tresses and forced her mouth all the way down over the shaft she'd been worshipping. In shock, she tried to push herself away, but found that she couldn't budge; the hand in her hair was far too strong. She could hardly breathe with the thick cock lodged in her throat, and had no way to escape the heavy hand that suddenly came crashing down on her bare backside with a resounding smack. Panicked, she struggled wildly to push herself away from the body in front of her as that hand continued raining blows on her cheeks, the fair skin already glowing bright red from the abuse.

She froze, even her breath catching in her chest as she heard a soft voice close to her ear. "This is the reward I get for trusting you, I suppose," Sarge growled softly, his breath whispering over her ear. Her excitement forgotten, she trembled as he pressed her head harder, burying her nose more firmly against the stranger's groin. She swallowed reflexively, trying to alleviate the pressure in her throat, but only succeeded in making the cock in her mouth throb and thicken even more. She felt his hand run slowly over her burning ass, caressing her as she felt her body betray her, and arch into his hands. She felt his fingers trail down over her hip, and moaned in spite of herself when his thick fingers traced her pussy lips softly. She squealed when his hand suddenly smacked her pussy lips hard, and she squeezed her eyes shut tightly to stop the tears she could feel forming there as he began spanking her pussy with sharp slaps.

She felt his hand ease up on her head, and she backed her head up a little until his hand tightened in her hair again and shoved her back down. He repeated this motion, forcing her to slide the cock in her mouth down her throat slowly, and much more deeply than she'd been doing herself. Sarge leaned back down to her and his deceptively soft voice whispered over her skin again as he questioned her gently. "Do you like this stranger's long, hard cock? Did it make your pussy hunger for him knowing that you were being naughty and not following instructions? Your lips belong to me, Elle," he reminded her. He slid his fingers up her body, feeling the weight of her heavy breast as he cupped it in a not-so-gentle hand. "Your tits are MY toys," he growled, twisting her nipple between his fingers. She whimpered as he traced his fingertips around her ribs, and over her hip...she squirmed when she heard him unzip his pants and let them fall to the floor. "This pussy you didn't have permission to pet and play with is MINE," he said as he smacked her pussy lips hard one more time, smiling in satisfaction at the strangled little sound she made.

He slid his thick fingers between her pussy lips, and shoved them into her tight channel. She moaned against the stranger's groin and bucked her hips against his hand hard. He smiled with satisfaction as he flexed his fingers inside her, stretching her passage roughly as she tried so hard to stay still. He released her hair and positioned himself behind her. "Now," he said, "since you have permission, suck the fucking end off of his dick like a good little girl." As he saw her head bob down, he fisted his own cock a few times, massaging its aching length as he watched his favorite pet swallowing the entire length of the unconscious man. He heard her moan softly as he traced the head of his rod between her swollen lips, her nectar coating him and dripping down his shaft. He heard her muffled cry as he thrust his hips forward, impaling her drenched pussy on his oversized cock, and giving her no time to adjust as he started fucking into her hard.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tethered... Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds