• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sara's Reluctant Threesome

Sara's Reluctant Threesome

After 10 years of marriage most couples go through some occasional stale patches in the bedroom. Sara and I usually got through these stale patches with various games, toys, role play, some bondage and Sara loved be to dominated and made to do filthy things. We also talked about our fantasies, which always got us hot while we were making love; of course threesomes came up from time to time and although Sara got really turned on at the thought of this she said she could never go through with it with either woman or man. But the fantasies were always fun, very dirty and eventually fantasies became reality.

On a trip to London we arranged to meet up with an old university friend who we hadn't seen for years. Sara had met Craig on a number of occasions and they had always got on; as always she flirted with him which she did with most men we met. The flirting was a new thing for us, flirting with other people when we out and then talk about what we could do in a threesome with them. Even getting to the exhibitionist stage, where I would pull Sara's usually short skirts up in bars and clubs so other men could see how sexy she was and how lucky I was. Sara being slim, brunette and nice firm tits it was easy to get men to drool over her.

The plan was Craig was going to spend the day showing us some sights and then he was to get the last train home; however when he arrived he had brought his fiancé Katie, who had wanted to meet us and had offered to drive them home. Sara held back her flirting and was a little disappointed that Craig had brought Katie, although this didn't stop her flirting with them both a little once she had a glass of wine.

We had a really enjoyable day and we decided to go for a meal and a few drinks. After the meal and a few glasses of wine we relaxed in a bar and Sara who was beginning to feel the effects of the wine began to tell Craig and Katie about our little saucy game of flirting and exhibitionism. Craig became very interested in the subject but Katie said that the idea turned her on a little but she could never do anything like that because she was to shy. Sara tried to explain how it made her feel so sexy when she knew other men wanted to fuck her. Sara and Katie agreed that her and Craig should see us in action so Katie could see for herself how Sara enjoyed showing off.

Craig was eager to see Sara showing off in public and we moved onto a busy nightclub, where we ordered several cocktails with Sara becoming excited and ready to show Craig and Katie what we liked to do.

Sara started slowly by her adjusting her stockings while sat on a bar stool in front of a group of men sat by the bar they all nudged each other and gave Sara encouraging looks. Sara slowly rubbed her hands up the inside of her thighs before smiling sweetly at the men and walked on to the dance floor with me.

Craig and Katie followed with Craig's eyes were wide open at Sara's

display but somehow Katie didn't look as impressed. On the dark dance floor Sara and I began to dance provocatively, with my hands reaching behind her and raising her skirt up showing of her black lacy thong and stockings. Sara gasped as I pulled her thong deep into her ass, this was the most exposed she had ever been in public, she whispered "I'm going to fuck you hard tonight you dirty sod, stop showing off for Craig".

I glanced at Craig he had a massive smile on his face but Katie

looked disgusted; just then Sara jumped when I looked at her she said someone had just grabbed her and put his fingers between her legs. I asked if she was OK? She whispered "oh my god, that has made me feel so dirty and my pussy is getting really wet thinking about another man touching me there", my cock began to swell onto her leg making her smile.

Craig saw all this and decided he wanted to join in, beginning to pull Katie's skirt up, at which point she slapped him really hard and stormed off the dance floor he followed her. Sara and I looked at each other then went to the bar to wait for them. When Craig came back, he told us Katie had ran off and told that was it over and he could make his own way home but as the last train had gone he was stuck in London. We had no option but to say he could come to our hotel.

We had plenty of alcohol in our room so we could have a drink and Craig could stay in our room. I apologized to Craig that our behaviour had caused what had happened, he said it was OK and that Katie had always been very unadventurous when it comes to sex.

When we got back to the hotel Sara said she was going to change and put her robe on in the bathroom as she passed me I said quietly that she should leave her lingerie and heels on, she replied "why, if Craig was sleeping we wouldn't be doing anything?"

I said masterfully to her she'll do as she's told and I was going to fuck her in the bathroom when Craig was asleep. I could see this help revive her horny feelings and she gave me a sultry look as she disappeared to get changed.

While Sara was in the bathroom Craig said he wished Katie was up for adventurous things like Sara because it looked so much fun. I told Craig that when the man had grabbed Sara between her legs, that she had got very turned on by another man touching her. Sara heard me telling him when she came back looking damn hot her robe was short and silky and just showed her stocking tops, she said "I cant believe you've told him that, Craig will think I'm a slut".

Craig replied" No, no, Sara its so horny and you look so hot I cant blame Lee for wanting to show you off or the man for grabbing you, it got me hard just watching it"

Sara smiled and asked if we both wanted drinks, I said yes we will but your going to take your robe of so Craig can get a proper look at my fine woman. "ERM! I don't think so it's a bit different than in the bar, in front of strangers" Sara said sharply.

"I'm sorry but you will do what your told," I said strongly "You know I'm in control" Craig looked at us both not knowing what to do, I explained that Sara liked me to be a little dominant over her and she had to obey.

Although Sara clearly wasn't entirely comfortable as she took off her robe, when she saw Craig's eyes light up and his cock begin to swell she flushed with excitement. I reached up and stroked the front of her thong which by now was very damp. As she served our drinks Sara bent over to show Craig her lovely pert tits nestled in her small tight lacy bra, again bending over when she served me so Craig got an eyeful of her thong disappearing up her ass.

"Right sit on my lap" I ordered Sara , Craig was sat directly opposite us and had a good view of Sara's body and we could see how excited he was by the increasing bulge in his trousers.

"See Sara I knew you'd like it, you dirty little minx," I said as my fingers stroked her dampening thong.

"Oh my god! I feel so wet and horny now. You are defiantly going to have to fuck me later". Sara murmured her head falling back.

"OK but I think Craig deserves a little show first" I whispered loudly in her ear. Sara's body stiffened on my lap, we'd never been this far before and she wasn't sure what I had in mind. I pulled her back onto my chest as I sat back in the chair. Reaching round her waist I grabbed her thighs and began to pull them apart, she resisted and squirmed a little. Craig was now stroking the front of his pants as the swelling was getting uncomfortable.

"No Lee, Craig has had a good look at me I thought that's all we were doing." Sara's voice quivered with nerves.

"Sara you'll do as your told, you know I don't take no for an answer when were playing." (We do have a safe word and I may have even stopped if she said it.)

She lent back and said "How far are you going to go? I'm not sure about this", her body relaxing a little as she spoke.

"Look I'm in control and you'll do as I say." I instructed her, Sara looked apprehensive but turned back to look at Craig smiling and rubbing his cock, finally pulling her legs apart. I sneaked my finger tips into her wet hot pussy, massaging her pouting labia bringing my fingers up to her mouth.

"See your loving this you dirty bitch" Sara moaned as I spoke and licked her juices from my fingers, Craig let out a little moan at this and Sara opened her legs some more.

I shifted slightly so I could undo Sara's bra, she struggled but this time she had no choice as I forcefully removed it from her. Letting her nice pert tits free, her nipples were rock hard as I reached round to squeeze them. "Hmm, hmm" she groaned, and began to massage her tits while my hands went back to her pussy.

"So do like what you see Craig?" I asked.

"She looks fantastic I bet she's a really good fuck." Craig said in a shaky voice I just nodded and pulled her thong down over her stockings. Sara was completely on show now and her pussy was beginning to run with juices, as she wiggled about on my lap with excitement.

"You look really uncomfortable Craig take your cock out and then Sara has something to look at" I spoke softly and Craig took no time in getting his cock out which was so stiff it sprang straight up. I heard Sara moan gasp at seeing another man's cock. I was rubbing her clitoris and every time my

thumb went over it Sara gave a little shudder.

I put my feet through her legs and pulled them back onto the chair at the same time I reached under her to loosen my painfully swollen cock out of my pants. Pulling it straight up underneath Sara so it was held in between the cheeks of her ass, meaning every time she moved her ass cheeks squeezed along the shaft.

Craig was slowly stroking his cock not wanting to cum, so he could continue to enjoy viewing Sara's body. Sara was now fingering herself, I could tell she was really turned on because she was being quite rough with herself. I put my arms round her waist appreciating the fact that another man wanted to fuck her. I wrapped my arms round Sara's and pulled them off her pussy this completely pinned her to me and I could see over her shoulder and just make out the entrance to her wet pussy.

"I bet you would love to touch her right now, wouldn't you Craig?" I asked excitedly.

"What are you doing? I thought we were just putting a show on for him and that was it." Sara exclaimed.

Craig blurted out "Oh I would love to touch her and play with that hot body, but only if your both OK with it?"

"Sara will do as she's told and I've said you can so come over here anddo what you want to her." I said invitingly.

As Craig moved over Sara began to struggle a little more I pulled back firmly on her body completely exposing her to the advancing Craig.

"Lee no please I'm not sure" (No safe word!) Sara begged.

Sara looked at me, then back to Craig and struggled a little more but I pulled her back and she gave in. Craig reached out and slowly squeezed her tits, I felt her gasp as he took one of her nipples into his mouth, and his hand went to her pussy.

"oh my god she is wet through" He said smiling.

"I knew you'd love this you dirty little bitch, you really are a filthy slut!" I said smiling at Sara, she just moaned a reply as I watched two of Craig fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

My cock was now swelling painfully beneath Sara and I thought I was going to cum as hers ass moved around on my cock. Sara was moaning with pleasure as Craig worked her pussy, then he brought his fingers up to her mouth.

"Lick it off like you did with Lee's fingers, that was so horny" Craig asked Sara obliged taking his fingers deep into her mouth.

"Right Craig I think we should take her to the bed now." I said grinning with excitement Craig nodded and I felt Sara's body stiffen again with apprehension, I slapped her thigh "remember your going to do what I say" she nodded meekly.

I knew she wasn't sure about this going any further but she was so turned on I decided to carry on pushing the limit. As Craig stood up his cock was at our eye level, his cock was about the size of mine nut with a little bend in it, I knew Sara would appreciate the sight of his cock as she hadn't seen anyone else but mine since we got married. I reached up and held her head pushing it forward to Craig's cock, Sara opened her mouth and Craig slid his hard cock into her mouth. Sara scraped her teeth along his shaft as he shuddered; some cum leaked out of my cock as I saw Craig's cock slide into my wife's mouth.

My fingers pulled her pussy apart as I rubbed her clitoris, Sara's muffled moans were the proof she was enjoying herself as Craig pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Craig pulled his cock from her mouth, Sara and I stood up her thong falling to the floor as I rubbed my cock between her legs feeling her hold up stockings rub on the end.

Craig laid back on the bed with his feet touching the floor, he stroked his cock, I bent Sara over to suck him again while I slowly pushed my throbbing cock inside her pussy bringing lots of juices out and smearing them around the entrance to her ass. Fucking her as she bent over giving me a good view of Sara sucking and gripping Craig's cock tightly. She moaned as I rubbed my cock into her ass because she knew I was going to fuck her tight ass.

I pulled her shoulders up stopping her sucking Craig's cock, she looked over her shoulder at me, unsure again as Sara had always said she wouldn't let anyone but me fuck her. I pushed her forward, she struggled with me, as Craig looked at her pert tits jiggle as I forced Sara forward.

"Listen you'll do what your told." I ordered her, grabbing her by her waist I lifted her of her feet and pushed onto Craig, he put his legs between hers and guided his cock into her pussy, as I pushed Sara onto him I felt her pussy give way and part as Craig stiff throbbing cock slide into her. Sara gasped.

"oh my god, oh yes fuck me like I'm a slut, fuck my cunt like I'm a dirty fucking slut." Sara gasped and she started to ride him hard.

By this time I was ready to explode so I stood back and watched Craig fuck my wife tight wet pussy, watching as Sara lift herself up so his cock nearly came out of her pussy before she pushed her cunt firmly down onto to Craig' cock. I grabbed her hips forcing Sara harder down onto his cock, as I moved to place my cock at the entrance of her ass.

There was loads of lubrication there from her pussy but I still had to force myself into her tight ass, Sara screamed with dirty pleasure as she received her first double penetration. Craig and I then began to fuck Sara as hard as we could, she writhed about and moaned deeply as she feel our cocks inside her body, mine and Craig's cocks rubbing together through the walls of her ass and pussy. I fucked deep and hard into Sara's tight ass forcing her pussy down onto Craig his cock going deep inside her making her ass tighten round my cock.

Sara's body began to shuddered as orgasm after orgasm raced through her body, the muscles of her ass gripping me almost painfully as my cock fucked deeply into her ass. Sara began to tremble as she became weaker and began to collapse breathless on top of Craig, who by the looks of it was about to cum himself.

I could feel his cock tighten and jerk inside Sara as his cum shot deep inside her. When I felt this I began to cum my hot spunk shooting into her ass. Sara began to moan again as another orgasm flooded her body, I pulled her off Craig, as I pulled out of her and our combined juices ran down her legs.

Placing Sara on the bed next to Craig I could see her pussy dripping with her juices and our cum. "Good girl, you should always do as I say!" Sara just smiled as she stroked her soaked pussy!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sara's Reluctant Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds